The 19-year-old Virgin Ch. 06

Story Info
More Firsts.
1.4k words
4.65
2.4k
2
0

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I actually slept a bit, oddly comfortable with the way her body seemed to almost absorb me.

She groaned softly in her sleep and rolled off of me.

I missed the weight but I snuggled against her, my hand on her back and ass.

That weekend we made love about every two hours. Most times she was the aggressor, playing between my legs, getting me hard, and taking what she needed while on top. And I LOVED that position. There was something about her softness and her weight that got to me.

Between times, I continued my exploration of her body. And I quickly realized that my days of finding slender girls attractive were behind me. I was absolutely captivated by her softness, her roundness, the pinkness of her skin, and the little dimples of cellulite on her ass and thighs.

I found two especially interesting places. Right at the fold of her armpits and at the tops of her thighs were little semicircles of slightly darker and thicker skin, almost leathery. It took me a while to figure out that they were the places that rubbed a little with each step and each swing of her arms.

As I traced those sexy little areas, I could feel the tension in her body. It was almost like she was holding her breath.

"What?" I asked, tracing the outline at her armpit where the thicker skin met her soft pink skin.

"I'm just waiting for you to tell me that's hideous," she said and when I looked up quickly from my study of her skin I could see her eyes welling.

I smiled, kissed her, and brushed her tears away.

"I think it's sexy," I said, tracing that same line with my fingertips.

"God, you are such a bullshitter," she said and I pinched the tender skin of her armpit hard enough to make her yell.

"Owwwww, what the FUCK! Davey," she said.

"I told you to quit putting yourself down," I said, and followed that with a kiss.

"But I'm serious," I said, "I think they're sexy," I finished tracing that line once again.

"What are you?" she asked, but she was smiling, "some sort of chubby chaser?"

I laughed. I had never heard that phrase before.

"Me?" I said, the question rhetorical, "I'm just a guy in love with a girl who happens to be," and I paused, looking for the right word to express what I was thinking without either offending her or making her call me a bullshitter again.

"Yes?" she asked when I paused.

"With a girl who happens to be both big and beautiful," I said.

She started to say something and I kissed her again, shutting her up.

"I didn't plan this, Carla," I said, breaking the kiss, "but I am serious here. I think you're beautiful and sexy, and I can't get enough of you."

She started to say something again and I kissed her, this time throwing my leg over her to straddle her.

When I broke the kiss I sat back, my ass on the soft cushion of her belly, and grinned.

"Besides," I said, doing the palms-flat-on-her-chest thing, slowly squeezing her breast and pushing the gland forward. I bent and kissed her nipple and went on, "no skinny girl has boobs like these."

She giggled at that.

"Come on," I said, "up. Let's go to dinner, a few drinks, and a little dancing. Whattya say?"

She giggled and pushed her big boobs together and smiled up at me.

"Give you ideas?" she asked.

"You know it does," I said, smiling.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked.

So I scooted forward until my erection rested against the twin globes she was holding for me.

"Is this what you have in mind?" I asked.

"It's not just for you," she said, smiling at me, that lovely come hither smile she could show when she wanted to, "I enjoy it too."

I smiled and moved up until my erection slipped between her boobs where she held them like that.

"Hold still," I said.

And I set up a rhythm with my hips, and for the first time truly understood the term "titty fucking." That's exactly what I was doing.

And she was, as she had said, enjoying it too. I could feel her hips rocking under my ass, between my thighs, and could see her eyes going unfocused as they did when she was truly aroused.

I was sweating and panting when I finally came. It had been a VERY busy day for me sexually and only a couple of drops squeezed out as I hissed my agony/ecstasy.

She was smiling at me as I finished, my back arched, straining.

"Now," she said, "how about something for me?"

"Anything," I said, and I meant it more than I meant anything I had ever said before.

Her fingertips brushed my lips lightly.

"I'd like your mouth," she said and her smile was angelic.

"Another first," I said, smiling back, and beginning to scoot down.

I kissed her breasts, nipping at each areola and nipple, and then found the bottoms of her breasts with my tongue, enjoying the taste of boobsweat there.

I scooted down a little, until my knees were outside of her thighs, and I could kiss her deep belly button and then the soft roundness of her belly, pushing it up so I could kiss that beautiful soft hemisphere of the entry to her sex. Her legs were spread wide now, almost Chinese splits, and I kissed that thick, tough skin I found so sexy.

Her fingers, short and pudgy like the rest of her, lifted that big round bag of fat cells and then used her fingertips to open herself up for me.

I could see down that dark tunnel, shiny with her excitement, very red where the thin skin was engorged with blood, to the delicate pink folds of her labia minora, those sweet inner lips of her sex, with her clitoris, hard and pink like a tiny penis, above it.

I bent and moved my head gently, side to side, my cheeks getting wet, as my mouth sought what we both wanted now.

When I flicked my tongue out, touching her hard clitoris, her entire body twitched.

And I was hooked. I was instantly addicted. The taste and the womanscent of her, that pheromone-laden perfume of a woman's need, was, I found then, the sweetest scent in the world. I inhaled deeply and held my breath as if I was drawing on a marijuana joint. And much to my surprise, I was suddenly erect again.

But I knew, way down at the lizard brain level, that this was not about me at all. This was about her pleasure and nothing else.

And her pleasure was obvious. Her taste was oily and salty and a bit, well, "tangy," as she flowed over my tongue.

Those fat outer lips were enfolding my face, warm and wet against my cheeks, and I loved it.

This was my first time, and I had not yet developed proper technique, but some things are instinctive.

I was moving my head, side to side, slowly, gently burrowing deeper into her, my lips seeking those soft inner lips and sucking gently when I found them.

That first orgasm, given with my mouth, came in easy waves. The first little rush of her nectar, thick and warm, almost hot, and I swallowed greedily, savoring the taste and feel of it in my mouth.

I sucked gently, feeling the tension in her body slowly relax and then build again with a sudden gush.

I licked and sucked and probed with my tongue until I felt her entire body go rigid and there was the orgasm I had been hoping for. Her release suddenly filled my mouth, far too quickly for me to swallow.

I had to rest for a second, breathing, but I kept using my face and hair to keep her going as I got soaked. I loved the sensation and was back at her with my mouth.

Her hips bucked suddenly and I was pretty sure she had lost bladder control the way I was suddenly soaked. But the scent and taste were pure womanneed.

I bathed in her pleasure and loved it.

As she relaxed, spent, I buried my face yet deeper into her, kissing and sucking very gently.

She was sighing, moaning softly, saying, "that's nice, thank you, baby."

As she relaxed more I kissed and rubbed those leathery semicircles with my cheeks.

Finally, she was completely relaxed and I pulled away.

I crawled up beside her, my hair hanging wet as if I had just stepped out of the shower or maybe a swimming pool.

She was smiling.

"I'm definitely keeping you," she said, and closed her eyes.

I watched as all of the tension left her face and she started snoring gently.