The 19-year-old Virgin Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," she said, grinning, "you like?"

"Very much," I said, grinning and patting the bed beside me.

She came to me then and, once again, was clearly the aggressor. She started covering my face with kisses and her hand found where I was soft. She was good, though, and between the kisses and her skilled hand she had me erect again and then she took what she wanted, mounting me cowgirl style, and riding hard.

Since this was my second time in a few minutes, my body was pretty well spent and I stayed hard as she came, her head thrown back, mouth wide open, gasping a quiet, "ahhhhhhhhh" sound.

She held that position for several seconds and then leaned forward and kissed me, a soft, gentle, almost chaste kiss.

"Stay with me, baby," she said and I chuckled.

"As if I could move," I said, softly.

"Well, there IS that," she said, kissing me, not chastely this time, and starting to move her hips again.

I ran my hands down her back to where her ass jutted out so dramatically, and then squeezed. The soft, cellulite-filled skin was warm and soft and inviting.

"You like that?" she asked, giving a little wiggle under my hands and pulling my dick in interesting ways.

"You know I do," I said.

"Good," she said, speeding her rhythm.

I had both hands on her ass now, squeezing and spreading her cheeks in time with the rhythm she set up. As she sped up, so did I until the sound of her ass cheeks slapping together sounded like we were clapping.

Her second orgasm was different. There was a sudden tension in her body and rather than a soft "ahhhhhh," she made a hard grunting sound, more an "unghhhh," and I felt a sudden thick wetness on my balls.

"Oh, Carla taught you well," she said, her voice breathy but she wasn't breathing hard, "stay with me."

"I'm not going anywhere," I said, and traced the shell of her ear with my tongue.

"Oooooooh, nice," she murmured, relaxing, her weight pressing me into the mattress now.

"Now, take me home," she said, her body pressing me down, only her hips starting to move, "finish me, baby."

I couldn't move my hips, hell, I couldn't move anything but my hands and legs. So I moved my legs, locked my knees behind hers, holding her there, holding us together.

I deliberately scratched down her back, drawing a very soft "owwwww," as my fingernails dug in until I had her ass in both hands. I reached as far down as I could and deliberately scratched up her ass, my fingers digging in as hard as I could, lifting and separating her ass cheeks.

And she came, powerfully this time. Her entire body tensed and her natural lubricant spewed over my balls in a gout of hot sticky wetness.

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss," she hissed, bucking through a second orgasm.

I dug my fingers into her ass again.

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss," she hissed again, her back arching.

"Enough, baby," she whispered, "enough, just stay with me."

I could feel her body slowly relax and I welcomed her weight.

"Do I please you?" I asked.

And that made her giggle.

"Oh my, yes," she said, "I think I'll keep you."

12