The 19-year-old Virgin Ch. 12

Story Info
Valerie Establishes Her Dominance (and David likes it).
1.8k words
4.54
2.3k
3
0

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I dozed because I woke with her hand rolling my dick around.

As my eyes opened she kissed me.

She held that kiss while she lifted her leg over me, moved up to straddle me, guided me, not fully hard but firm, and took me into her body.

She held that kiss as her hips started rocking, bringing me fully erect.

She held that kiss through her first orgasm, breathing out when I would breathe in, and breathing in when I would breathe out. I could hear a hissing sound as she breathed through her nose, keeping our oxygen replenished.

When she came it ws sudden and explosive. I wondered if her bladder control had failed as she soaked us both.

And still, she held that kiss, our shared gasps somehow beyond anything Carla and I had ever done together.

She was so slick there was no friction, and I stayed hard inside her as she slowly relaxed.

Finally, she broke the kiss, lifted herself enough to focus on my eyes, smiled, and said, "good morning, baby."

Her face was flushed very red.

Her smile was angelic.

"Good morning," I said, my fingertips tracing that crease where her ass protruded from the small of her back.

I slowly ran my hands up her back, slowly, and said, "relax, Valerie, let me have your weight."

Her smile turned into a grin and she slowly settled onto me. Again I was fascinated by how different two women could be. When Carla gave me her weight it was firm, the main softness in those big pillow boobs. With Valerie, it was like I was being engulfed in that big, soft, warm belly. As she slowly settled, she started kissing me again.

"Oh, dammmmmmmm," she breathed softly, the final consonant slowly fading.

"Let's stay like this all day," I whispered, my hands slowly moving up and down her back.

She giggled at that.

"Only if you have a rubber mattress cover, sugar," she said, "because one of us will need to pee eventually."

And that made me laugh, an interesting sensation since my dick was still in her.

"Ooooh," she said into my ear, "do THAT again."

And THAT made me laugh even harder.

"Yes, baby," she said, and her hips started moving again.

When my hips responded she relaxed, pressing me down, taking away my leverage.

"No hurry, David," she said and I slowed again, but that pressure in my belly and between my legs was building now.

I was trying to thrust with my hips, my need powerful now, but I couldn't work against her weight.

"Oh, my," she said, "are you in a hurry, baby?"

"Please," I said.

"Please what?" she asked, her tongue tracing the shell of my ear.

I knew, intellectually, that this was a dominance game for her, that she was establishing her control. And I didn't care. That small head between my legs had taken over and the thoughts in my big head were just noise right then.

"Please, help me," I said, trying to thrust against her but only managing a little wiggle.

"And if I do that," she said, in an almost conversational tone, "will you give me what I want?"

"Yes," I said, without hesitation.

She giggled and said, "but you don't even know what this is."

"Yes," I said again.

"Welllllll," she said, again, drawing that final consonant out dramatically, "just so you know. As soon as you cum I'm going to pull off and move around because I want you to finish me with your mouth."

"Yes," I said again, getting desperate as her little movements took me even closer to my climax.

"I'll want to feel your tongue licking, your mouth covering me, sucking. I want to hear you swallowing. And David, I'll stay there until I'm satisfied," she said.

"Yes," I said again, "please."

"Oh," she said, and I knew she was deliberately tormenting me now and on some level I liked it. I enjoyed giving her what she wanted, what she was demanding, and that included the pleading in my voice. I knew it was a dominance and submission game for her, and I loved it. "Say it," she said, a bit of snap in her voice.

"Yes, Valerie, yes," I said. "I'll welcome your pussy with my mouth and suck my own cum from it. I'll lick and probe until you cum and then I'll do it again. I'll drink your pleasure along with my own where you leak, and I'll beg for more. Just please, PLEASE finish me now."

She grinned and I knew she wasn't quite ready.

"You're sure, Davey?" she asked, and the little truncation of my name along with the little kiss she added to my forehead almost took me over the edge.

"I'm certain. I want it. I want you to sit on my face. I want to lick you clean. I want to taste your release and give you pleasure until I pass out," I said, kind of making this up as I went along, but knowing I was striking nerves by the looks on her face.

"Say it," she said.

"Please," I said.

"No, baby," she said, her tongue warm and wet as she licked my face, "say what I want to hear."

I was getting desperate now, my balls swollen, that pressure in my belly a living thing, starting to claw for escape.

"I want it," I said, guessing.

"No baby," she said again, "say what I want to hear."

And I knew, at some level I don't understand still, what the right words were.

"I am yours," I said and her hips started moving as she squeezed with strong vaginal muscles.

And I came. It was a powerful ejaculation, beyond anything before. The wait, the anticipation, had me swollen and ready and I could feel my whole body clenching. She kept bucking and squeezing as I came and then came again. She didn't slow, and the pleasure passed into pain and I tried to pull away but she had me helpless with her weight and her strength.

I cried out, a harsh squealing sound, as my body pumped through a third climax.

And then she pulled off, quick for all of her size, squirmed around, straddled my ribs, capturing my arms between her big soft thighs and smaller calves, reached down, opened herself, and settled onto my face.

And I welcomed it. When she spread her lips with her fingertips my thick white semen was running out. Her very pink inner lips were shiny with her natural slickness and white with my cum.

And I found I hadn't been lying just to please her. I did want this. I opened my mouth and she slowly eased down, holding her big labia apart so she could get my entire face in there. The taste of my semen was odd, sort of tangy and salty, and very oily. I sucked and swallowed noisily as she had told me to, but the thing is, I liked it. I WANTED to do this for her. As I sucked gently, feeling those inner lips swelling, filling my mouth, the taste changed and it was her nectar that was dominant, and I sucked a little harder, wanting more of that.

I realized I couldn't breathe. My mouth and nose were completely covered. But I kept on, licking and sucking and tasting her until my body started to panic as my blood ran out of oxygen.

And when I understood just how helpless I was and my body went into a full panic. I was trapped and all I could do was kick. My arms were locked between fat thighs and thin calves. My balls were in her hand. My legs kicked weakly. I couldn't see anything but I knew that if I could my vision would be going black.

She lifted enough to allow me a breath and then settled back onto my face.

I don't know how long that went on. She held me there, on the edge of panic, allowing me little breaths at least a dozen times.

When she came it was like I was being waterboarded. I couldn't swallow fast enough to keep up and I felt her hot thick release covering my face and my hair.

And this time she didn't lift.

I passed out.

I don't know how long I was out, I have no sense of it really. I know that it must have been a while because when I woke up (came to?), she was beside me, leaning up her chin propped on the heel of her palm, looking at me.

"Open your mouth," she said as I opened my eyes.

I didn't think, I just opened my mouth and felt something hit the back of my tongue.

"Swallow," she said.

So I swallowed. My throat was well lubricated I suppose between my cum and her cum and I was kind of afraid to wonder what else.

"What?" I started, cleared my throat, and started again, "what was that?"

"Viagra, Davey," she said, giving my dick a squeeze, "we're going to have an interesting weekend."

I reached up and brushed my hair with my fingers. It was slick and wet and I thought of a commercial I had seen once in some class or other about something called "Brylcreem," if I have the spelling right. The jingle line was something like, "Brylcreem, a little dab'll do ya." and I giggled thinking this was one hell of a lot more than a "little dab."

"What?" she asked.

So I told her and she joined me in giggling.

"You liked getting my big dab, didn't you?" she asked, smiling and doing as I had done, brushing her fingers across my hair.

"You know I did," I said.

"Ready for something new?" she asked.

"Ummmmmm," I said, "can I pee first."

She giggled and said, "sure."

I rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom, just a little surprised when she followed me.

"Don't worry, sweety," she said, reaching around to aim me, "I'll clean up any messes."

But there weren't any messes. She aimed me expertly and the thought that this wasn't her first time doing this made me chuckle.

When I was done she sat.

"Kiss me," she said so I bent and did. It was a weird intimacy, kissing her while she peed, but I liked it. I realized that this was a woman to whom modesty and inhibition were words that had no meaning.

When she finished she smiled up at me and said, "dealer's choice, Davey. Wipe me or drip dry and you can finish me with your tongue."

I had a moment of self-evaluation as I thought, "you know, don't you, that you'll do both before you're done with her."

"Wipe, I think," I said. So she showed me how to pull off a foot or so of toilet paper, fold it into a neat pad, and then wipe her, front to back.

At the sink, she used my electric toothbrush and handed it to me while she washed her hands. I thought this was a nice intimacy.

And wondered what other special intimacies the weekend would bring.