All Comments on 'The 2020 Literotica Reader's Choice Awards'

by Literotica

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyalmost 3 years ago

I can't vote on any of the categories. It just states "You may not vote on this poll". I'll be the first to admit that I don't use the forum but is there something I'm missing in order for me to 'activate' my account or something?

Read2Luv2019Read2Luv2019almost 3 years ago

Not letting me vote either

PapaMikePapaMikealmost 3 years ago

How about a list of the eligible stories?

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

I am confused! I am a reader. Yet the stories in the incest/taboo area are totally unknown to me.

Ive read some OUTSTANDING Stories I would truly like to support, but it appears nominations are closed before we knew they existed.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 3 years ago

Nominations are based on story votes throughout 2020.

To vote: you have to be logged into the forum, which is separate than being logged in to the regular site. Good luck!!

LiteroticaLiteroticaalmost 3 years agoAuthor

The process behind how the nominees in each case are decided is explained at the bottom of the page at the link above.

Good luck to everyone, and Happy Reading!

VermontforyoungerVermontforyoungeralmost 3 years ago

Maybe next year we can vote :(

armplasmaarmplasmaalmost 3 years ago

How is any stories from herdirtymind is not nominated anywhere?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is all new to me. How do I vote is very confusing,

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 3 years ago

I'm trying to log in to vote but it won't accept my login. I've entered it four times correctly.

Ilfen1Ilfen1over 2 years ago

I can't login. The forum username/pw database seems to not be integrated to that of the main site.

inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystander11 months ago

Did you copy/paste and forget to update the year?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
2146 Followers
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...