The 3 Amigos at College Pt. 08

Story Info
Heather makes a decision.
2.1k words
4.43
2.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kclovin
kclovin
24 Followers

©KCLovin 2023 all rights reserved

After his bio break, Kevin returned from the kitchen, munching on a handful of snacks and looking refreshed. If Heather wanted Kevin, her time was now.

"It looked like you were having a lot of fun fucking Kate," she said, opening the conversation.

"It was amazing," he confided, sitting on the couch with Heather, resting his hand on her bare thigh.

"She's such a dirty girl!! You ladies are so sexy and fun to party with. I'm glad that we've grown this close."

I've been fantasizing about being with you two for a while, but I didn't think anything would ever happen," Kevin explained as he looked into her smoky blue eyes.

Heather glanced down and thought that his cock was starting to fatten up as they talked. She licked her lips and decided to go for it. She scooted closer to him so their warm, naked bodies touched and ran her hand down his thigh.

"IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE OVER YET," she offered as she leaned over and kissed him.

Kevin couldn't believe his luck! Would he get two women in one night? He never thought it could ever happen to an average guy like him.

Heather's tongue parted his lips as she pulled him closer. He reached out and started fondling her soft tits. They were massive and crowned by the nicest big pale pink nipples he had ever seen. Exactly the right amount of freckles dusted her boobs.

Heather reacted to his touch, "YES PLEASE, PLAY WITH MY NIPPLES."

Kevin caressed them with pleasure as Heather reached down to run her fingers over his cock. It was about half hard now, and the blood quickly pushed it out almost to its entire length.

Being with Heather was the opposite of being with Kate. Being with Kate was frenzied, dirty, and intensely sexual, while being with Heather was erotic, but more loving and laid back.

Heather was truly the "girl next door."

"You are so sexy and beautiful."

He started kissing her again as he pulled her to him. He ran his hand up her warm leg and let his finger drag through her droolinging pussy lips. They were ever so ready. He gently played with her clit for a minute or two. Heather moaned.

"WOULD YOU LET ME MAKE LOVE TO YOU?" Kevin asked. "I'VE DREAMED ABOUT IT"

Heather smiled. "THE ANSWER IS YES," she replied demurely "AND I'VE DREAMED ABOUT IT TOO."

"I'M A LITTLE WORRIED THOUGH. I'M TECHNICALLY NOT A VIRGIN BUT I'VE NEVER BEEN WITH A GUY BEFORE AND YOU HAVE A REALLY BIG PENIS," Heather explained.

I'M SCARED THAT MY PUSSY WON'T STRECH ENOUGH TO TAKE YOUR BIG COCK WITHOUT SPLITTING ME IN TWO."

"DON'T WORRY," encouraged Kevin. "I ASKED IF I COULD MAKE LOVE TO YOU. MAKING LOVE MEANS THAT I'LL BE GENTLE. I'M SURE I WILL GO ALL THE WAY IN IF WE ARE PATIENT ENOUGH. IF NOT, WE WILL ENJOY WHATEVER IT IS THAT WE CAN DO."

"I'M SO HORNY THAT I WANT TO BE FUCKED HARD WITH THAT DICK ALL OF THE WAY IN ME, BUT MAYBE THAT'S A DAYDREAM RIGHT NOW," worried Heather.

"I DOUBT IT," encouraged Kevin. "HOW ABOUT WE GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM WHERE IT'S MORE COMFORTABLE, AND WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS?"

"WHAT SHOULD WE DO ABOUT KATE?" asked Heather.

"LET'S TRY TO WAKE HER UP. SHE'LL FEEL TERRIBLE IN THE MORNING IF SHE IS PASSED OUT HERE ON THE FLOOR ALL NIGHT," said Kevin. "LET'S SEE IF SHE WILL COME TO BED, EITHER WITH US OR IN HERS, WHICHEVER SHE WANTS."

Heather and Kevin gently shook Kate's shoulder. She woke up but was confused and groggy.

"HEY THERE COWGIRL," said Heather, "KEVIN AND I ARE GOING TO MY BEDROOM FOR THE FINAL ROUND. YOU ARE WELCOME TO COME WITH, OR GO SLEEP IN YOUR OWN BED, WHATEVER YOU WANT."

"UUGGGHHH," grumbled Kate, YOU GO AHEAD. I NEED SOME SLEEP. THE LAST THING I NEED IS THE TWO OF YOU BOUNCING THE MATTRESS FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT. I'M ALL FUCKED OUT ANYWAY."

"OK, BUT IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND, COME ON IN, AND WE'LL MAKE ROOM," offered Heather.

Kate got up and stumbled down the hall toward her room, mumbling about something. Kevin snuck another peek at her amazing ass as she staggered out.

"I NEED A PIT STOP," reported Heather, "I'LL MEET YOU IN MY ROOM."

Heather needed to pee and secretly wanted to wash up a little. From the midsection down, she was covered with a lot of sticky goo from their earlier adventures. Kevin went into the kitchen to grab a couple of glasses of water. They were probably dehydrated by all of the drinking and sex.

Heather was very horny, and she knew that this was her big chance. She suddenly felt shy and crawled under the sheet while waiting for Kevin. When he came in, all he could see was Heather's head. He walked over to the bed, stroked her gently over the top of the sheet, and slid under the covers beside her.

He understood that Heather was apprehensive and he needed to be careful with her. He wanted her first time to be one she would happily and hornily remember for the rest of her life.

Kevin slid over to her so that their bodies were touching. He gently kissed her sweet lips and gave her his tongue. After her refresh, she tasted like strawberries. Heather reciprocated as their fires reignited. Kevin slipped down to fondle her fat boobs while sucking on her pink nipples. HEATHER gasped as she felt the electric impulses from his attention race down to her clit.

"OH KEVIN," she moaned, "IT'S SOOOOOOO GOOD!!"

Kevin didn't say anything; he kept on sucking and nibbling on her pale nipples until she began to squirm.

He began to run his tongue down the little trail of hair on her belly that led to her pussy as he gently caressed her soft thighs.

As he reached the top of her curly blonde pubic hair, he nudged her legs apart and ran his finger up and down her eager slit. She was already wet but probably not lubricated enough for a big cock.

He moved down the bed, pushed her willing thighs up and out, and teased her sweet pussy. Heather remembered the incredible licking that her friends gave her earlier and the shuddering orgasm that came with it. Her juices continued to flow.

Kevin knew that things would go better for Heather if she experienced another orgasm before he speared her with his cock. He kissed her thighs and her pussy. He did a few licks on her pussy and began to flick her clit lightly with his tongue.

He slipped a finger into her and started gently fucking her. Heather began to pant. Kevin started working a second finger in. It went in without much trouble, so he tried a third. It was definitely tighter. He worked his fingers in and out, gently stretching her pussy.

Heather was moaning now. She seemed to be in the "I want your dick" zone, but he wanted to ensure she was opened up and ready.

Kevin decided to see if he could find her G Spot. Maybe that would push her over the top. He started stroking her pussy wall behind her clit. She continued her moaning, then suddenly let out a deep scream.

"OH FUCK, OH GOD!!!" Heather trumpeted, and, a convulsing volcanic eruption hit her. Her legs jerked as she curled up into a ball of spasming, quivering flesh.

Kevin moved behind Heather, snuggling and caressing her as her incredible orgasm retreated.

"OH MY GOD," she moaned. "I'VE NEVER HAD ONE LIKE THAT."

Kevin knew that now was the time to take her. He was gentle as he started to touch and caress her again. He rubbed her back, stroked the hot flesh of her rump, then pulled her over to face him as he began sucking her nipples.

"KEVIN, I DON'T THINK I CAN DO ANYMORE," Heather whined.

"SURE YOU CAN," he encouraged, "THE BEST PART OF YOUR NIGHT IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER. TRUST ME."

"BE GENTLE," she pled, "BUT MAKE ME CUM ON YOUR BIG DICK."

"WHY DON'T YOU GET ON TOP AND TAKE CONTROL?" asked Kevin.

"I'M MOSTLY A BOWL OF JELLO RIGHT NOW," whined Heather. "I DON'T THINK THAT I COULD KEEP MYSELF FROM FALLING OFF OF YOU.

"I'LL TAKE IT REAL EASY THEN, BABY GIRL," assured Kevin.

He moved between her legs and started stroking the head of his dick up and down her willing slit, teasing her clit as he went. Heather was hot. His was the dick that she had dreamed about. Tonight was her big chance. She needed to feel Kevin's swollen meat piercing her insides.

Kevin pushed the head of his dick gently into her hot buttery cunt. It was pretty easy for her to take it, so he worked it back and forth, edging a little more inside her each time.

As he got in farther, Heather felt her pussy stretching. It was a strange sensation. Heather didn't realize it, but only about half of Kevin's dick was inside her. He could feel her tighten up.

"Relax and let it happen," he soothed. You'll be able to handle it. I won't hurt you." At the same time, he reached up and massaged her clit.

Kevin's dick sliding in and out of her and his attention to her clit was precisely the right recipe for her. She felt those tremors inside her again. This time they were more demanding. She began to pant and moan softly.

"SO FULL, SO FULL!!!"

Kevin knew the key to success was to keep going gently but never to let up. He felt Heather's juices running down onto his balls. He increased the pressure on her clit, and then he reached down to play with a nipple.

Heather was pushing back now, getting into fuck frenzy. She groaned and panted. Her eyes glazed over. She was in the zone. All that Kevin needed to do was to continue his game plan to push her over the cliff.

"FINALLY, I'M ALL OF THE WAY INSIDE," Kevin informed Heather, "NOW, I'M FUCKING YOU WITH MY BIG FAT COCK."

Kevin escalated continuously until he was pumping her hard. He strummed her eager clit urgently and sucked her lovely nipple.

Heather suddenly felt overwhelmed by a huge amount of pressure throbbing inside her. It was like the end of a fireworks display when they blasted off everything at once. Kevin's finale pushed Heather over the top.

"YES!!! I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING!!!" she screamed. "GIVE IT TO ME KEVIN!!"

Heather's orgasm rumbled through her body like a 9-point earthquake. She was shaking and seeing stars. Her pussy squeezed Kevin's throbbing meat for all that it was worth. He felt an earthquake rumbling inside him as well.

Suddenly, Kevin started worrying. He realized that he didn't know if Heather was on the pill, and he sure as hell wasn't wearing a condom!!

He felt a massive amount of cum boiling up within him. He needed to pull out, but Heather's pussy was so hot and wet. Hell be damned! He wanted to squirt Heather full of his baby juice. He panicked as he felt the first spurts jolting up to the head of his dick.

But wait! Heather was his friend, not some bimbo. At the last possible moment, he jerked his turgid meat out of her as his sperm sprayed wildly all over her body. His juice spurted, everywhere from her shoulders to her boobs, to her belly to her pubic hair and her thighs. His orgasm was INCREDIBLE.

Heather had difficulty processing everything that was happening. She was still so deep in the fog of post-orgasmic bliss. At that moment, her mind and her body were like Jello.

She had experienced a highly erotic but sensitive end to her virginity. And, it was in a threesome with her two friends.

Kevin started to apologize for exploding his come all over her. He said that he hoped that her insides hadn't bruised when he banged her uncontrollably at the end.

Heather was mostly out of it. She gazed down at his cum and ran her fingers through some of it.

"THAT WAS AWESOME," she said, smiling weakly, "IT WAS INCREDIBLE!"

Exhausted, she turned over, curled up, and passed out. Her last thought as she fell asleep was that trying Kevin's big cock had been an EXCELLENT decision.

Kevin was wiped out too, but he had to hit the john. He sprayed his amber liquid into the toilet and stumbled back to the bedroom. He lay down, snuggled up to Heather, smiled contentedly at his incredible luck, and passed out.

To be continued....

kclovin
kclovin
24 Followers