The 3 Amigos at College Pt. 06

Story Info
Friends Hang Out and More Over Spring Break.
2.7k words
4.3
4.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kclovin
kclovin
24 Followers

©KCLovin 2023 all rights reserved.

It was the second semester of year two. With spring break approaching, Kevin and Kate found themselves scheduled to work and canceled their plans to go home. Heather discovered that her parents would be in California, so she wasn't going home either. It wasn't a big loss since they would be heading home at the end of the semester anyway. In fact, it would be a great chance to kick back, chill, and enjoy the break.

Kevin would be locked out of the dorm, so Kate and Heather offered to let him crash on their couch.

They all warmed at the idea of making it a fun break. Heather was a good cook and suggested they make a spring break feast so they wouldn't miss out on some home cooking. Kevin offered to chip in on food and contribute a couple of cases of beer.

Of course, the energetic, mischievous Kate wanted to ensure their spring break had some extra zip. She bought some weed from a friend. She knew that Heather wouldn't smoke and didn't know about Kevin, so she secretly made a batch of "special" brownies.

When Kevin arrived on Friday night, the women had just come home from grocery shopping and were unpacking everything. Heather told him that they planned to spend a lot of time on the couch so they purchased lots of snacks in addition to the food for the feast.

Kevin hauled in the beer. It was going to be a party week, so he purchased 3 cases of beer as well as a bottle of sippin' bourbon. With three of them, he knew that it wouldn't go to waste.

Friday night started slowly with pizza, a movie, and a few beers. Everyone was tired of studying hard for midterms so they decideded to turn in early.

While Kevin changed, Heather brought out blankets and a pillow for him to use. He returned in boxers and a t-shirt. Kate whistled and cat-called him.

"If you get tired of the couch, you can sleep with me," Kate jibed.

"Yeah, plenty of other guys have," taunted Heather as she headed off to change for bed.

"Uh, I think I'll be ok out here, but if I change my mind, I'll let you know," grinned Kevin.

"In the meantime, I brought stuff to make my family's monkey bread for breakfast. I'm going to put that together to rise overnight."

"YUM," said Kate.

"Sleep well on the couch big boy," She said sarcastically, and drifted off to her room while Kevin headed to the kitchen.

After changing, Heather came back to check on Kevin. His kitchen chores were completed, and he was watching TV.

"Do you have everything you need?" she asked, surprising him as she rested her hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah, I think so. Thanks," replied Kevin as he turned toward her. Kevin's eyes feasted on Heather in a long t-shirt covering her panties but exposing most of her lovely, toned legs. Heather was a big girl, but she had nice legs. He could see luscious boobs crowned with hard nipples rolling around under her shirt.

"If only I could get some of that this week," he fantasized. Kevin was horny. He wanted to watch some porn on his phone and jerk off, but he didn't want to take a chance of getting caught.

It was nice having Kevin around. Kate and Heather thought about him as they got into bed and wished they had someone like him to snuggle with.

Kate's wish quickly turned to fantasy. She rubbed one out while imagining what she could do with Kevin's dick.

As usual, Heather's thoughts were more demure, but she did reach down and massage her pussy. She was horny. With no guys asking her out this semester, she felt very needy.

As she rubbed, Kevin drifted into her thoughts, but she pushed them away. He was just a friend, but he was a guy she would go out with if asked. It would be nice to feel a man's hands on her again. Her finger began to blur over her clit at the thought.

The feast day was a success. Kevin stealthily ogled the women in their sleepwear as they ate breakfast together. Seeing their nice breasts topped by prominent nipples made breakfast taste even better. He hoped that they were secretly checking him out too.

Afterward, the women changed into tops and tight yoga pants before cooking. Kevin put his shirt and jeans back on. The aromas of their holiday meal were incredible. While he helped to make dinner, he snuck furtive glances at the round behinds and meaty thighs that filled their yoga pants.

Following dinner, it was time to veg out and watch a movie. They allowed their dinner to settle, and at about 4:00, Kevin cracked a beer for each of them. Heather and Kate grabbed some veggies, chips, and dip. They ate and drank the rest of the afternoon and then took a break until the night was ready to start.

No one was working the next day, so they resolved to do some serious drinking. Kate wanted to ensure everyone got a couple of her special brownies to give the night some extra zip.

"I'll make everyone a plate," she offered.

"I'll get everyone another beer," added Kevin.

They snacked for a while. Everyone mentioned that the brownies were delicious. Kevin pulled out the bourbon so that they could do shots with their beers. After drinking in the afternoon and taking a couple of shots followed by more beer, they felt pretty good. After the movie ended, they talked up a storm.

"Let's do something fun," urged Kate.

"How about a drinking game?" asked Kevin.

"I'm ready," agreed Kate.

"Seems like we've already done a lot of drinking," complained Heather.

"How about something else?"

"What would you think about naked Twister?" asked Kate grinning mischievously.

"I'm in," Kevin enthusiastically agreed.

"Get serious!" exclaimed Heather. "I'm not sure that we know each other that well."

"Some us might," quipped Kate.

"No way!! Think of something different," demanded Heather.

"How about Truth or Dare Express?" proffered Kevin.

"What's that?" Kate inquired.

"It's a streamlined game of truth or dare. When a truth or a dare is given, everyone has to do it, even the person who gave it. Only a total of ten truths and dares are allowed with a max of 5 truths to keep things moving," explained Kevin.

The brownies were beginning to influence them.

"Too dangerous!!" exclaimed Heather.

"Don't be a stick in the mud; everyone has the same stakes," challenged Kate. "No one can call a dare that they won't do themselves."

"Yeah, and it speeds up the game to keep it from getting boring," added Kevin.

"Come on Heather, loosen up and live a little."

Heather sighed. Something told her this could get out of control, but she knew that Kevin and Kate had already outvoted her. "I guess," she agreed reluctantly, "but let's not get too crazy."

"I'll start," offered Kevin. "WHAT WAS THE MOST EMBARRASSING THING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL?"

"I'll go first. I was out at the pool with friends and wasn't paying attention. I walked over to the edge and started to dive in. One of my friends ran up behind me, grabbed my trunks, and I dove right out of them. He threw my trunks over in the corner where I couldn't get them. This girl I knew, who was the lifeguard, had to get me a towel so that I could get out."

"My volleyball team was in the showers one afternoon when a guy walked in on us. He pulled down his shorts and flashed us his big dick," recounted Heather. "We saw him, but he also saw us."

"My brother and his friend caught me masturbating naked on my bed one afternoon," offered Kate. "I had to give them hand jobs to get them to promise not to tell anyone at school."

"I'm next," said Heather. "HOW MANY BOYFRIENDS OR GIRLFRIENDS HAVE YOU HAD?"

"Maybe like ten," replied Kate, "but I've had sex with a lot more guys than that."

"I've had four if you count the guys who took me to prom," said Heather bashfully.

"I've had six girlfriends," noted Kevin, "and I was serious with two of them."

"HOW MANY OF THEM TOUCHED YOUR SEX?" grinned Kate.

"Five," reported Kevin.

"All of them except the first one," bragged Kate.

"Do boobs count?" asked Heather.

"NO!" exclaimed Kate.

"Then none," replied Heather.

"WHAT'S THE CRAZIEST THING THAT YOU EVER DID AT SUMMER CAMP?" asked Kevin.

"One night, some of us girls snuck out and went skinny dipping in the pond, then we ran through the guy's cabins naked," offered Heather.

"Some of us guys snuck down to the girl's showers and peeked over the top of the wall to watch them shower. They were laughing, playing around, and smacking each other's asses," offered Kevin.

"There was this counselor that I liked and we met up outside one night and made out on the hill. I let him play with my boobs and finger me," confessed Kate.

"WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SEX POSITION?" asked Kate.

"That's easy," offered Kevin, "Doggy."

"Me too," replied Kate, "Want to do me?"

"What about you Heather?" goaded Kate, who knew that Heather was technically a virgin.

"On my back, I guess," Heather replied; "but I'm not very... well.... you know..... experienced," she stammered.

"That's the limit for the truths," announced Kate "Besides, this is getting boring. We need some dares."

"Time for more liquor. Everyone take a shot," said Kevin

"TONGUE KISS FOR 15 SECONDS," commanded Heather.

Kevin was surprised when Kate reached over to Heather and pulled her into a short, but unreserved tongue kiss. Kate turned to Kevin next and kissed him lustily, just like he remembered when they played together on the couch.

Heather was next. She leaned in and opened her plump pink lips slightly as Kevin moved forward. He eased his tongue in gently and began to explore. It felt amazingly good to the lonely Heather. It had been a long while. She returned his tongue. The action escalated quickly, and soon they were full-on, sharing each other's mouths hungrily and without reserve. Kevin ran his hands over Heather's back.

Kate smiled. Time was certainly up, but she knew this was good for Heather, and she waited patiently for them until they pulled away.

"That was amazing!" offered Kevin. "You're a great kisser, Heather." Heather blushed profusely.

"I'LL PICK A SONG, AND WE HAVE TO TAKE TURNS DIRTY DANCING," said Kevin.

The effect of the alcohol and the brownies pretty much eliminated any of Heather's inhibitions. Kevin went over, fired up some music from his phone, and pushed back the coffee table. He pulled Kate and Heather up to their feet and started moving.

Kate was on him in a second, pulling Heather with her. They had danced before. It was at the bar the night that Heather puked her guts out from too much drinking.

Heather didn't remember much about that night, so it was like learning to dance dirty all over again. Kate ran her hands all over both of them, and, soon, they were all grinding and rubbing each other's bodies. Kevin ensured he took the opportunity to get his hands on both of their hot asses.

"Anyone want another shot?" offered Kevin.

"Not me!" grumbled Heather. "I don't want to puke like the last time we went dancing."

They were having a lot of fun touching, frenching, and doing anything else they could think of, but after about five songs, they were tired.

Kate wanted to keep things rolling. "Back to the game. It's time to move on," urged Kate.

"FEEL EACH OTHER UP ON TOP."

"Not fair!" complained Heather. "Kevin doesn't' have boobs like we do. He'll have all the fun."

"Good point," agreed Kate. "FEEL EACH OTHER UP UNDER OUR UNDERWEAR."

"You've got to be kidding me!!!" screeched Heather.

"You're the one who didn't want to do boobs," countered Kate.

"Come on. Loosen up! I'm sure that we'll all have fun. Let's go fishing in Kevin's underwear to see what we can catch."

"Ready???" asked Kate. "Let's do it!!!"

They happened to be sitting with Kevin in the middle. Kate reached over, unbuckled his jeans, and pulled them off, leaving him in his boxers.

"I'll go first," volunteered Kate, already knowing what she would find. She made a big show of moving her hand around. It was obvious that she was feeling his dick and his heavy balls. She moved her hand up and down, teasing Kevin a little, then exclaimed about his package.

"You've got to try this," Kate insisted, removing her hand and pulling Heather's to the flap of his boxers.

Heather wasn't feeling any pain. She was pretty much taking orders at this point, so she reached in to feel Kevin's cock, which was at half-chub by then. Suddenly, Heather realized that Kevin was packing something pretty big down there. She reached down and felt his balls, then mimicked a couple of strokes on him like Kate.

"It's my turn," Kevin announced as Heather removed her hand. He decided that it would be better to start with Kate, so he turned to her and told her to pull down her shorts.

She complied quickly and modeled a skimpy thong that barely covered her sex. Kevin expertly slid his hand down the top of it, feeling a bit of stubble. He didn't stop as his finger quickly slid between Kate's crinkly wet lips and into her slippery hole. He gave her a few quick strokes and pulled his finger out, dragging it across her clit and back out of her thong.

"That was nice! Be sure to return later with that finger," Kate commanded teasingly.

"Your turn, Heather."

Kevin told her to take Kate's lead and drop her shorts too. Heather lifted her legs and pulled them down, revealing a pair of peach-colored bikini panties.

Kevin was leery of going too fast with Heather. He gently stroked her thighs and traced his hand across her mound over her panties.

Heather was conflicted, she knew that she shouldn't be letting Kevin do this but she wanted it so badly.

Kevin repeated the same moves that he made on Kate, but more subtly. He took time to massage Heather's warm, wet hole. After that, he sought out her clit and fingered it gently. Kevin felt a little shudder as He withdrew. He notice that Heather's body had flushed bright pink.

It was Kevin's turn to give a dare, and he was ready. This one was much more provocative.

"PULL YOUR UNDERWEAR ASIDE AND SHOW YOUR SEX FOR TWO MINUTES," dared Kevin.

Kate wasted no time in pulling her thong to the side. She certainly wasn't shy. Then again, everyone had already seen her stuff anyway. She reached down, fingered her pussy, and pulled her lips wide apart, giving them a little show.

Kevin was next. He stood up and pushed his boxers down, revealing his growing dick and hairy balls. He reached down and played with it for a few seconds, showing off for them. Kevin's cock was a nice one.

"How big is it?" Kate asked.

"8 inches," he replied proudly.

Heather had never seen a cock that big in person, and she wondered if it could even fit in her pussy. She was pretty sure that it would, though, because her Big Jack dong was nearly his size.

She had been eager to see Kevin's big cock, and his reveal was enough to overcome her shyness about displaying her pussy. Heather pushed down her panties.

"Give us a little show," demanded Kate.

Heather wasn't sure what to do, so she bent around, giving them a nice view of her ripe, round young ass. Her legs were far enough apart that they glimpsed a little peek of her pussy lips as well.

"WOO, WOO!!!" jeered Kate, "I BET THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPANK THAT KEVIN."

"I take the fifth, " murmured Kevin.

Heather sat back down, spread her legs, and fingered herself briefly to polish off her exhibition. She never imagined that she would go this far. It was exhilarating.

It was evident that Kate and Kevin controlled the game now. They were thinking hard about how to make the last dare count.

To be continued...

kclovin
kclovin
24 Followers