The 3 Amigos at College Pt. 07

Story Info
The spring break buddy action continues…
3k words
4.61
4.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kclovin
kclovin
24 Followers

©KCLovin 2023 all rights reserved.

Author's Note:

In the last chapter, the Amigos started a game of truth or dare. The story continues with the last, and most exciting dare.

After the previous dare, Kate was excited to ratchet their game up to the next level.

"GET TOTALLY NAKED AND USE YOUR MOUTH ON SOMEONE'S SEX FOR TWO MINUTES."

"SHOTS FOR ALL!" said Kevin as he filled their glasses.

"POSSIBLE PUKE OR NOT, I'M GOING TO NEED MORE ALCOHOL FOR THIS ONE," exclaimed Heather.

Kate pulled off Kevin's shorts. She was on his dick almost before she finished her shot. Heather didn't intend to let her be alone with his dick.

"MOVE OVER, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO SHARE THIS DICK WITH ME," Heather surprisingly ordered as she crawled over next to Kevin and Kate.

"UGHHH, UGHHHH," gurgled Kate as she took Kevin's dick down her throat. Heather grabbed Kate's hair and pulled her off. A huge amount of spit dripped down his hard cock. Not to be deterred, Heather pulled it to her mouth and took it in partway while she Licked and sucked it.

Kate let her play with Kevin's meat for a few minutes then she leaned up next to Heather's face, edging her off, and took control. She deep-throated him several times, then, licked his veiny shaft while Heather sucked on the swollen head.

Kate pushed Kevin's legs further apart so that she could give his big, heavy balls and his musky taint a tongue bath.

Kevin couldn't take it. He was just too aroused. He grunted and without warning, he shot his big load into Heather's mouth.

At first, Heather didn't realize what was happening. She barely figured it out in time to pull off before he choked her with the hot cum that rocketed from his pulsing cock.

Kate moved up to share part of his load. She licked some off his belly and shaft. Then she pulled Heather into a French kiss to share the creamy remains.

Kevin's massive cum surprised Heather, as did the cum-filled French kiss by Kate. She sat up with a stunned and confused look on her face.

Kate pushed Heather down and dove for her pussy. Heather was in such a horny stupor that she let Kate squeeze between her legs.

"GET DOWN HERE KEVIN," commanded Kate, "WE HAVE A VERY HORNY PUSSY TO TAKE CARE OF."

Kevin crawled over. He wasn't exactly sure what to do since he had never double-teamed a pussy before. Kate noticed that Kevin was unsure.

"START BY PLAYING WITH HER NIPPLES AND SUCKING THEM," ordered Kate. "I'LL GET GOING ON HER PUSSY.

Kevin licked and sucked Heather's sweet pink nipples. Having eaten Heather before, Kate used her tongue to explore her familiar pussy.

Heather was beside herself. This was her first experience with two people on her body. It was amazing! She was sooooooo massively turned on! She groaned and humped Kate's tongue, pushing her needy pussy as far into Kate's mouth as she could.

"SUCK ON HER NIPS," Kate told Kevin, "THEN FINGER HER CLIT."

Kevin traced his way down the soft blonde hairs that ran down the middle of Heather's belly, through her pubic hair, and down to her throbbing pussy lips. Kate felt Kevin coming and made room for him. Kevin slid his finger through Heather's wet blonde curls and into her buttery hole. His finger danced back and forth between her drooling hole and her clit.

Heather was in ecstasy and barely coherent. She moaned and panted as her friends pleasured her. The pressure escalated in her abdomen.

Kate sensed that Heather was very close and decided to try to push her over the edge. She started at the bottom of Heather's hole and edged down to lick her little pink taint with her slippery tongue. She wet a finger in her mouth and lightly rubbed it over Heather's asshole.

Heather couldn't take any more. She was a volcano waiting to erupt, and the feel of Kate's finger on her asshole triggered the explosion.

"OH FUCK, OH FUCKKKKKKKK!!!!," Heather screamed as she doubled up, with a massive orgasm.

Kevin and Kate shared knowing grins as they watched Heather's convulsing aftershocks. She collapsed on her back, a quivering mass of jelly with her copious juices dripping down over her taint.

Kate tongue-kissed Kevin sharing Heather's orgasmic love juices while they laid back to catch their breath.

As they recovered, Kate realized that she was the only one who hadn't had a turn. The action with her friends was so hot. It was more than she had hoped for when she made the brownies. She waited impatiently for her turn to cum.

"OKAY BUDDY," Kate told Kevin. "I DON'T THINK THAT HEATHER IS IN ANY SHAPE TO HELP YOU GET ME OFF. SHE CAN'T EVEN FEEL HER LEGS. IT'S ALL UP TO YOU."

Kevin couldn't believe his luck. A chance to experience two women on the same day!

"START BY SUCKING MY TITS, THEN GET DOWN AND REMIND ME HOW GOOD YOU ARE AT LICKING PUSSY," Kate invited.

He leaned over Kate and worked on her eager, dark nipples. He alternated licking, sucking, and rolling them leisurely between his fingers.

He ran one hand down Kate's belly, caressing it and working his way down to stroke her thighs. It was driving Kate crazy. Kevin switched to her pussy and ran his finger up and down her drenched slit.

Kate's pussy was almost the opposite in appearance compared to Heather's. Heather's was sweet, plump, and pink, with only a hint of her inner lips showing. Kate's complexion was darker, which resulted in much darker pussy lips, matching her big nipples.

As Kevin nudged her legs apart, he admired the generous inner lips that protruded like a flower. He inhaled her musky, earthy pheromones. This is going to be a lot of fun," he thought.

Kate was groaning and squirming. Every once in a while, she would say, "OH FUCK" or "DAMN!!!" as the delicious feeling crept down into her belly.

Kevin wanted her to cum on his tongue, not his finger like the last time. He remembered the things that Kate liked from before. He dove right in.

He began by kissing Kate's thighs, parted her inviting lips, and slid his tongue quickly into her pussy. He sucked on those sweet lips, as he tasted her tangy sauce. He wiggled his tongue up and down in her slit.

Kate was ready for it and lifted her legs onto Kevin's shoulders. Soon, he was tongue fucking her hole and Kate groaned and humped back against his mouth.

Kevin hadn't licked a woman's taint or asshole before, but he wanted to try it. He worked his tongue down and ran it over the tender area. There were a few short hairs, just enough to make things interesting for his tongue. Soon, he reached her asshole. He pointed his tongue and started darting it around the outside of her dark hole.

"SHIT!!! MOTHERFUCKER!!!" screamed Kate as Kevin pushed her over the edge into a convulsing orgasm. Her hot juices erupted on his face.

Heather watched as Kate rocketed over the cliff. It was so hot to see people having sex in person when she was a participant, not a peeper. As she recovered, she pulled Kate over to let her snuggle up to her breast.

Kate was grateful for her roommate's warm and gentle touch. She took Heather's nipple in her mouth and held it like a baby while they rested.

After a few minutes, Kate was nearing recovery. The feeling in her legs was returning, but she was still incredibly horny. She loved hot fucking.

The threesome with her friends was amazing. Her desire for more came roaring back as she thought about what they had already done.

She didn't want their fuckathon to end. Like a flick of a switch, she burned to have Kevin's cock in her hungry cunt. She wanted it right now. Hopefully, she could double down and get a second massive orgasm. Kate was a bitch in heat, no doubt about it.

"KEVIN, I'M SO FUCKING TURNED ON. I NEED YOU TO PORK ME WITH YOUR BIG FAT COCK. TURN ME OVER AND SPANK ME LIKE YOU THINK YOU'RE MY DADDY. SHOW ME WHO'S BOSS. MAKE MY ASS BURN AND THEN FUCK ME LIKE A DOG," she demanded.

Kate was a woman possessed. Kevin and Heather couldn't believe Kate's outburst and that Kate was begging to cum again so soon. Amazingly, she wanted a spanking!

Heather had heard Kate, with some other lovers, swearing and urging them to give her a hard fucking, but she was shocked to hear Kate demanding a spanking. That had never happened before.

Kevin couldn't believe his luck. He had watched a little daddy-daughter porn that contained some spanking. He knew how to role-play it. He wasn't into the abusive stuff but he didn't have a problem with spanking Kate's ass until it was pleasantly red and then fucking her. He crawled up and gave her his tongue lustily while he pinched her nipples hard.

"YOU FUCKER!" barked Kate. "STOP MESSING AROUND AND GET TO IT. I NEED SOME COCK. RIGHT NOW!"

Kevin had a different plan, and it didn't entail Kate getting his cock immediately. He pulled Kate away from Heather and flipped her over, positioning her over the edge of the couch with her big, delectable ass in the air. He ran his finger between her soaking lips a few times before withdrawing.

Kate thought he was going to fuck her doggie. He rubbed Kate's ass cheeks, and, as she relaxed, he whapped her butt cheek with all the power he could muster.

"OOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kate shot up off the couch, surprised by his sneak attack. He pushed her back down and slapped her other cheek with equal intensity.

"YOU'VE BEEN A BAD GIRL, KATIE," scolded Kevin. "INSTEAD OF STUDYING HARD AT COLLEGE, YOU'VE BEEN SPENDING A LOT OF TIME FUCKING AROUND. DADDY IS GOING TO HAVE TO PUNISH YOU."

"NO DADDY, NOOO!" cried Kate, but it was too late. Kevin repeated the hard spanks to her ass cheeks.

"HOW MANY DICKS HAVE YOU SUCKED SO FAR THIS YEAR?" Kevin demanded.

"ONLY A FEW DADDY," Kate whined. "I'VE BEEN SOOO HORNY!" SMACK, SMACK.

"AND HOW MANY GUYS HAVE YOU LET FUCK YOU?"

"I DON'T KNOW, DADDY. I GUESS I'VE BEEN WITH ABOUT 8 GUYS, IF YOU DON'T COUNT THE FRATERNITY PARTY."

"SO YOU'RE A SLUT!" SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. "HOW MANY GUYS DID YOU LET SHOOT THEIR BOILING SPERM IN YOU?"

"ALL OF THEM DADDY." SMACK, SMACK.

"AND DID YOU LET ANY OF THEM PUT ANYTHING IN YOUR OTHER HOLE?"

"JUST TWO DADDY."

"AND DID YOU LIKE IT?" "YES, DADDY."

"WHO WAS IT WHO DID THAT TO YOU?"

BROTHER KURT AND HIS BUDDY MIKE, DADDY." SMACK, SMACK, SMACK.

"YOU ARE SUCH A DIRTY, HORNY LITTLE BITCH!!! THAT'S INCEST!!! I CAN SEE THAT ONE SPANKING IS NOT GOING TO BE ENOUGH FOR YOU. YOU ARE GROUNDED, AND I'LL SPANK YOU UNTIL YOU CAN LEARN TO CONTROL YOUR GREEDY LITTLE CUNT."

"IN THE MEANTIME, I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU WHAT A GOOD FUCKING IS. I'M NOT ONE OF THOSE COLLEGE GUYS WHO SHOVE IT IN AND DUMP THEIR LOAD IN YOU IN A COUPLE OF MINUTES. I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU LONG AND HARD WITH MY BIG, FAT, THROBBING DADDY COCK UNTIL YOU CAN'T HOLD YOURSELF UP ANYMORE."

"SPREAD YOUR LEGS. NOW!!!"

Kate allowed her legs to fall apart. Kevin saw the hot juices gushing out of her needy PUSSY. She was so turned on!!

Their dirty role-play majorly turned on Kevin. His man-meat ached with desire, and it was harder than ever before. He pointed it at Kate's aching pussy and rammed all 8 inches into her. He began pounding in and out of her hot sloppy, drenched pussy with his thick meat.

Sometimes she liked it a little rough like this, and she quickly started hungrily thrusting back against Kevin.

"DO YOU LIKE MY DADDY DICK LITTLE GIRL??? DOES DADDY'S BIG THROBBING COCK FEEL GOOD IN YOUR HOT LITTLE HOLE???"

"YES, DADDY. IT'S SO BIG AND YOUR LITTLE GIRL IS SO TIGHT. YOUR FAT COCK IS STRETCHING MY TINY PUSSY SOOO MUCH!!"

"I FEEL IT THROBBING. I'M SO HOT!! FUCK ME HARD AND MAKE ME CUM DADDY!!!"

This whole wanton display, the daddy role-play, the spanking, and seeing the two fucking like mad dogs in heat shocked Heather. She had never seen anything like it. It was so dirty, but it made her so very fucking hot. Her pussy was drooling again.

Meanwhile, Kevin was enjoying the sensation of his meaty cock in Kate's hot, slippery hole. He sensed that neither one of them was far off from their orgasm.

He wanted to hump Kate missionary-style before he finished. He gave her butt another hard smack as he pulled his dick out and ordered her to roll over. Kate flipped over, opening her wanton pussy for him. He reached down and rubbed her clit with his thumb. Kate moaned.

"POUND ME SOME MORE DADDY. PLEASE PUT YOUR BIG, FAT COCK BACK IN YOUR BABY GIRL'S HORNY PUSSY," she begged.

"You GOT IT BABY GIRL. TAKE MY DICK. TAKE YOUR DADDY'S HARD FUCKING COCK!"

He lowered himself down, shoving into Kate's syrupy hole like a homing missile. He pushed into her until their pubic bones ground together while he banged hard on her swollen clit.

"FUCK ME FAST AND HARD DADDY," demanded Kate. "I BET THAT THIS IS SOME OF THE BEST PUSSY YOU'VE EVER HAD," she taunted.

"YOUR DICK WILL NEVER FORGET IT. I BET THAT YOU CAN'T WAIT TO SHOOT YOUR BIG PULSING LOAD IN YOUR BABY'S HOT, DROOLING PUSSY."

"FUCK ME HARDER. I NEED TO CUM ALL OVER YOUR HUGE COCK. MAKE ME CUM AND THEN SHOOT YOUR DADDY JUICE DEEP INTO MY PUSSY. SHOOT ME SO FULL THAT YOUR SEED IS SQUIRTING OUT AROUND MY PUSS AND DRIPPING DOWN ONTO MY ASSHOLE."

"I BET YOUR LITTLE GIRL'S PUSSY IS THE BEST YOU'VE EVER HAD DADDY."

"IT IS LITTLE GIRL. IT'S ABOUT 100 TIMES BETTER THAN YOUR MOMMA'S AND LOT'S BETTER THAN YOUR SISTER'S."

Kevin fucked her even harder. Kate wanted him to grind her, and she wrapped her legs around his back, pulling him down. They were both panting and covered with sweat. They were so in heat.

Kevin sensed Kate's orgasm nearing. She was breathing hard, and there was a trance-like look in her eyes. He felt the tremors starting in her legs. He sensed that it wouldn't take long for him either. His dick throbbed, and his balls ached to rocket out their massive load of sperm.

Suddenly, Kate tightened her legs on his back. "OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING DADDY!!!" she screamed.

She hunched her sodden cunt up against Kevin, forcing his dick in to the hilt and pulling his pubic bone hard onto her clit as her hole twitched and throbbed.

"CUM WITH ME! GIVE YOUR LITTLE GIRL'S PUSSY YOUR HOT LOAD!!!"

"DADDY'S GOING TO SHOOT BABY GIRL!!" Kevin grunted. "TAKE MY HOT FERTILE BABY JUICE!!"

Kevin wanted to prolong his ecstasy, but he couldn't hold back any longer. His balls clenched, and he spewed out spurt after spurt of his molten cum juice as he experienced his most amazing orgasm ever.

They were both wasted and still panting. He continued to fuck Kate slowly, enjoying the hot wetness of her pussy in a more leisurely way as their sweaty bodies embraced. Eventually, he slowed to a stop and lay on top of Kate, allowing his dick to soak in her sweet pussy.

"YOU'RE GETTING TOO HEAVY," GROANED KATE, "ROLL OVER AND I'LL CLEAN OFF YOUR DICK. THAT WAY I CAN TASTE BOTH OF OUR JUICES."

Kevin pulled out and rolled over. Kate lapped languorously savoring the tastes of their lovemaking. They were wiped out.

Heather looked over at Kate. Her friend had shifted onto her back and passed out with her legs apart. Her love juices were running down to make a puddle on the sheet. The alcohol, the brownies, and the sex had wasted her. She was probably done for the night.

Heather wasn't satisfied like Kate, but she was conflicted. She was technically a virgin but not actually. Her fingers ruptured her hymen long ago, and the onslaught on her pussy had continued with her toys.

Kevin's cock entranced Heather. It seemed pretty big when it lazily hung down between his legs. When he had a hard-on, it was huge and thick. It was so stiff and straight with veins bulging, a fat head at the end, and a little reddish brown birthmark on the shaft. She wondered if it would fit inside her.

Heather had planned to stay a "virgin" for her future husband, but she was wavering. Kate had told her about guy's cocks. Most of them, Kate said, were between 6 -- 7 inches, with some being even smaller. She explained that the bigger ones were rare.

Kevin's cock was pretty massive and Heather didn't think she would come across very many of them, especially with the way her social life was going.

Also, Kevin was a nice guy. He wasn't a player out to fuck as many women as possible. He was a responsible guy., He wouldn't tell other people, and he probably would be gentle with her. This could be her golden opportunity to experience a cock like Kevin's.

Heather remembered Kate's advice about having some fun and getting experience. The three had already crossed several lines tonight as they partied together. She realized that she was at a decision point.

After Kevin recovered a little, she could probably suck his cock and get it up again. Then, if she was brave enough, she could climb on top and slide down on that big, pole. What should she do???

Kevin left for the bathroom. She watched his dick swinging. Very torn, she ogled it as he walked past her. His ass was nice and firm too. She saw the muscles flexing as he walked. And, he had just the right amount of body hair. Very tempting!!!

Kevin returned, still naked, and headed to the kitchen for some water. Heather heard him getting into the snacks.

Things were starting to move back toward normalcy. The fires the three had ignited would soon burn out if she didn't fan them again.

It was decision time.

What should she do? What should she do???

To be continued...

kclovin
kclovin
24 Followers