The 3 'C's' of life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We each collapsed, as we waited for our breathing to return to normal.

Bev moved into her... our favorite position. Her head on my shoulder. A soft and warm breast pressed against my side. Her matted soft patch of blonde pubic hair against my hip. Fingers idly toying with my chest hair. My arm encircling her. Wrapping us both in a warm, and protective cocoon.

"That was fun. You like Doggie?"

"Yeah. I like looking at your butt. I like watching myself move in and out of you."

"mmmm. I like it to. You get so deep in me. Hit spots that you haven't hit before. I can play with my clit. I can reach between my legs and feel your balls. Didn't do it this time... next time. You really like my butt?"

I could 'hear' the grin on those last few words.

"You have a beautiful butt, in and out of your jeans."

We shared our week, as I recovered from 'round one' and got ready for 'round two', which I was sure was going to be slow and tender.

Bev was working with a number of the other teachers on a Spring concert that was going to be in four weeks. I asked when and what time. It was going to be on a Wednesday evening, at 6:00.

At first, it was just going to be a musical concert, like all the other years, with all of the elementary school grades. Each class would be on a stage and sing an assortment of songs.

Then, Bev had an inspiration. At one of their early planning meeting, she threw out the possibility to have some of the girls do a bit of a ballet. The teachers all said it sounded good; but, none of them had any clue on how to teach 6, 7, and 8 year-olds how to ballet. Bev filled them in on her early teen years. Said, she might be a bit rusty, but, was pretty sure that it would come back to her.

At first, the other teachers just looked back at her. Then, as this new addition to their 'usual' Spring Concert sunk in, they all gave Bev wide smiles, and said that they couldn't wait. There was even talk about including a ballet portion in the Winter concert next year.

Bev was ecstatic at being able to get back into the ballet that she had enjoyed in her early teens.

I grinned and said, "I'd like to come to that. If that's OK."

She raised up a bit, so she could look at me, "You would? You would drive over here, just to watch that?"

"I would. I would love to see you in 'your element'. With all of the little kids."

You would have thought that she had just won the lottery with the big smile that adorned her beaming face.

"Oh, Bill. You don't know how wonderful that makes me feel. That you would do that for me. Then we could go out and get something to eat. And then, I might have to give you a well-deserved surprise and a reward," and there was that mischievous grin.

"I like surprises, especially your kind of surprises."

"You wait. I have a whole weekend of surprises for you," the grin never leaving her face.

I told her about my boring week, leaving out my discussion with Jeannie. That would definitely happen, at some time and place. Now, was this was neither the time, nor the place. This time and place was for us.

Bev's hand had moved from my chest hair down to the mat of hair laying just above my, still, flaccid, but, coming alive cock. She was getting me ready for round 2. I let out a low groan, as her hand cupped my loose scrotum and began to massage each of my rapidly filling balls.

"mmmm. Such nice balls. Just like I remembered them," another groan came from deep within me, "You like having your balls played with, don't you?"

"Yeeesss," my voice soft with need.

"Good. Because, I like playing with them. Almost as much as I like playing with this guy," her hand leaving my balls to cup my hardening cock, as blood from my body was being repumped into my growing erection with each beat of my heart.

''mmmm... you're all hard... that was easy," another 'heard' grin, as I throbbed in her hand.

"Bill, since you've already fucked me... make love to me. Just like the way you did last weekend."

And that's exactly what I did... slow... tender... worshipping her lovely sexy body. Yes, it was the body that I had craved so much in high school. That I had admired, from a distance. But, this was different. It wasn't just her sexy body, it was her. Her spirit. Her personality that drew me to her.

Listening to Bev, as I built her to that majestic peak with my fingers and tongue, warmed my heart. Watching, feeling, and listening to her as she neared the edge... and then the explosion of raw pleasure, as I nudged her over... falling... floating into the abys of deep and unbridled bliss. I was rewarded with that beautiful cry of pleasure that every guy craves to hear from his lover... the unmistaken cry of a woman in the throes of pure and absolute ecstasy.

Two lazy moans filled the quiet room as I slowly entered and filled her. Bev wrapped her arms and legs around me as got into that ageless rhythm. Feeling the walls of her vagina tightening and then relaxing as I tenderly moved in and out of her was indescribable. That the connection between us was building, we each felt it on a subconscious level. That would change.

Our eyes found each other as I took my final strokes and let loose with my second release. Painting her warm love cavern with a second coat of my thick white essence

.............................................

I woke to the aroma of bacon. I found Bev, in a pair of loose sweats. Her hair up a cute ponytail. Her back to me tending the crackling bacon. She turned and grinned.

"I knew you were there. Don't ask how, I just knew," as I was greeted to a fresh, and grinning face, as I lightly kissed her cheek.

"Why don't you go and take a shower? Breakfast will be ready soon."

"By myself? What if I get lonely? What if I need help washing those special spots?"

"I think you can handle it... well, maybe you shouldn't 'handle' it too much. Save the handling to me," she grinned, "Besides, I want you all saved up for later."

I got a parting, and grinning kiss on the cheek.

Breakfast was great. After her shower... by herself, Bev gave me a quick tour of the town, and then to the school where she taught. She had a key to the building. Remember, this is way before the craziness of today's world. Back when things were 'safe'. The nut-jobs hadn't emerged... yet.

Entering her classroom, was like entering another world. The pictures that adorned the walls and bulletin board displayed her lively personality. I wished I could have been a fly on the wall for just one day, just to watch her interact with all of her students.

"Bev, this is fabulous. It's like another world."

"Yeah. When I'm in here, it's my world. The rest of the world just disappears. A lot of the pictures and stuff were here when I started. Some, I added."

I got a tour of the rest of the school. The cafeteria. The gymnasium, where the concert and ballet would be performed. There was a full built-in stage along one side of the gym that sat about three feet above the floor.

Bev talked about her plans for the ballet. She had called fourteen mothers of the girls she wanted to have in the ballet portion. There were two third-grade classes, so she had a nice group of cute little girls to choose from. She wanted to keep the group small, so that she would be able to adequately work with each girl. She told the other teachers that she hoped the other mothers wouldn't be upset if their daughters weren't invited to participate. They told her, 'not to worry about it'. If they heard anything, they would deal with it. Besides, if this went off, as well as they were expecting, there would be another before the end of the school year, and remaining set of little girls would participate.

The mothers were ecstatic, at what Bev wanted to do. She told them that all she wanted was for the girls to have some leotards. They didn't have to match, just basic leotards. She said, she didn't want to make it a pain to get matching costumes. To try to keep it simple.

The mothers wouldn't have it. They all knew each other. They all talked. Everybody was going to match. There weren't going to be just leotards. If this was a ballet, the mothers wanted their daughters, and all of the girls to look like little ballerinas. A couple of the mothers sewed. They were going to make pink tutus, complete with pink leggings and the flared skirt. They told Bev to not worry about getting her own. They would make an outfit for her also.

Bev said that she almost broke down in tears at the level of cooperation and excitement that was being generated between these parents. Bev knew that, this being the first of its kind, would set precedence for the coming years. She was positive that this was definitely not a one-time event, given what the teachers told her about having one toward the end of the school year, and next year, starting with the Winter concert.

The way she described it. Her enthusiasm. It would be something that nothing in the world would keep me from missing. I would have to be dead first.

We stopped at the same tavern that we were at the previous night, for a leisurely burger and beer lunch. Toward the end, we were joined by some more of her female teacher friends that weren't there the previous night. All were curious about 'us'. Every time I would look over at her, she would sense my gaze, and look back with that infectious smile. And each time, my heart would flutter. Her colleagues, all noticed the exchange, as I could see each of them grin.

It was late afternoon when we returned to her apartment. I was curious, as I rested my arms on her shoulders and looked into those smoky-gray eyes, "Shouldn't you be cooking, or something?"

"Nope. All made. Made it Thursday night. It's one of those dishes that needs to sit in the frig for a day, or so, to let the flavors blend. Hope you like Eggplant Parmesan. Just need to make the garlic bread and a lettuce salad."

"Sounds good. And no, never had it. But, now, I can't wait."

Then with a sly grin, "The surprise desert is afterward. That is, if you clean your plate.... And it's almost made too."

While the Eggplant dish warmed in the oven, I stood behind her and 'helped' her make our salads. By 'help' I mean I would press the ever-present bulge in my jeans into her soft bottom through her own tight jeans, which at times she would sensually sway back and forth. I nibbled on the soft exposed skin of her neck, as she would tilt her head to one side, giving me access, as she tore the lettuce, sliced the cucumbers, tomatoes, and grated some carrots.

I tried to slide my hands up the inside of her shirt; but she would just gently push them back with a playful grin.

One time she playfully said, "Didn't your mother teach you that you're not supposed to have desert before you eat your dinner, because it will ruin your appetite?"

"Must have missed that lesson," with another kiss and a gentle nibble to that elongated neck.

Bev rested her head on my shoulder, closed her eyes, purred, and softly said, "You keep kissing my neck like that, and I can't be held responsible for what comes next," she purred.

That only egged me on, and I continued to nibble on that sweet flesh.

Bev turned around. Looked into my eyes, and brought her lips to mine, as we shared a tender moment.

Breaking the kiss, "Why don't you go and take a shower, while I set the table." Then with a sly grin, "Your desert wants everything to be nice and fresh. Because, you want to know something?" pausing the sly grin never leaving her face, "I'm going to drain your balls tonight."

My dick throbbed, as I looked into that playful face, the wide and naughty grin, and sparkling eyes that were full of mischief.

She had asked me to wear something a bit less casual than jeans and t-shirt for tonight. I totally understood. Tonight was going to be special. More special, than I could ever have imagined. So, during the week, I went out and bought a nice dark blue collared long-sleeved dress shirt and a new pair of black dress slacks.

So, now, freshly shaven and a bit of aftershave, I stood at the entrance to the aroma-filled kitchen in total awe.

The room was now bathed in the soft light of two red candlesticks. The red roses in a vase, sitting in the middle of the table. Two place settings. Each plate porcelain white with a gold trim and a gold floral pattern around the rim. Matching salad plates sat to the upper right. A red napkin covered the bread basket, where the aroma of warm garlic bread joined the other delicious smells. Red folded napkins to the right side held the brightly polished silver forks, spoons, and knives. A pair of long-stem wine goblets that were half filled with a deep red wine. On the oven sat Bev's signature dish of Eggplant Parmesan.

And then there was Bev. While I was in the shower, she had changed into an ivory angora sweater with a deep 'V' neckline that came off her neck and ended in that soft valley between her breasts. The soft material hugged each of her gentle little mounds. Her nipples slightly obscured; but, it was seductively evident that there was nothing under the sweater. The light tan slacks were molded to each of her firm little butt cheeks. I was curious if anything was under the slacks, as I didn't see a panty line. Her hair, soft with a soft sheen, was cascading off her shoulders and framed her face like a picture frame.

"Bev... You're absolutely beautiful."

"Thank you. You look pretty handsome yourself," as she came over, wrapped her arms around my neck, and planted her lips lightly against mine.

"And your table looks so elegant."

"The china and silverware were my grandmother's. My mom thought I should have it after she passed away, and I moved here. Come on. Let's eat."

She dished us up. We sat on the corner of the table.

"But first... a toast to the chef... and my girlfriend," that brought a smile.

"So, I'm your girlfriend now?" she grinned.

"If you want to be... There's an opening in my life for a girlfriend like you... again, if you want to be," my voice soft as I looked into her soft eyes. My right hand reaching over and taking her left hand in mine. The candlelight causing her face to glow with a soft golden hue.

"I like it that you're taking some risks," as she picked up my hand and lightly kissed the back.

"I would also like... no, I would love to be your girlfriend," and then grinning, "So, now, I can tell my mom that I have a boyfriend. I'm just not going to say who. I want to save that for next weekend, when I come over to see you. I was thinking of telling them that we would meet them at the Club that I know your parents belong to. I think that they know of your parents; but, I don't think that they know-know them. I also don't think that they will recognize you or that we went to school together."

"I like that. I think I'll do the same. Tell my mom, that I now have a very special girlfriend and will be seeing them Saturday night. I usually talk to my mom during the week. I know that she'll be happy for me by the happiness in my voice. And, yeah, I don't think they'll recognize you either. It'll be fun. I became a member last fall, when there was a membership-drive and my dad needed to get as many new members as he could. So getting in won't be a problem."

Bev's face was now beaming as she said, "I seem to remember something about a toast, to your new girlfriend."

Raising my glass, and drowning myself in her eyes, "To the girl who miraculously came into my life from my past. To the girl who has won, filled, and warmed, my lonely, empty, and once cold heart," I could see welling in her eyes as I finished, "Thank you for getting stuck in my driveway."

That brought a grin, as we 'clinked' glasses.

Dinner was exquisite. Everything from the homemade tomato sauce to her special Italian salad dressing. The eggplant itself was chewy and tasty. The breading, and deep-frying gave it a unique texture.

"Bev, this is absolutely delicious. You can make me dinner anytime you want."

As we ate, we talked about getting together the coming weekend. Her coming in on Friday night. Being a teacher meant she could get there before me. I told her that I would put a key under the mat, and she could let herself in. Then I planned on taking her out to meet my coworkers, and yes, most likely...Jeannie.

After another helping of Eggplant before I helped her clean up. She said I didn't have to; but, I told her I wanted to. That way, I could be close to her. I got another smile and a kiss on the cheek.

Leading me to her bedroom; Bev draped her arms over my shoulders and leaned in for our first 'boyfriend-girlfriend' kiss. It was tender. It was gentle. Most important, it was genuine. I could have stood there and kissed her for hours, as she kissed me back, the only way that she knew how... with all of her heart.

"mmmm. That was nice. Our first 'boyfriend-girlfriend' kiss."

Another soft kiss.

"Since, you've been such a good boy, and cleaned your plate. I think that you're ready for your desert... I know that your desert is ready for you. Why don't you light the candles? Give me a few minutes. I think you'll like your desert," she grinned.

I heard the shower go on briefly, as I lit the dozen, or so candles that sat atop her bed's headboard and the two nightstands. Slipping between the cool sheets. My naked body waited in anticipation. Tonight, we were truly going to 'Make Love'. I don't know if I thought that the words would come out. But, I knew the passion and emotions would.

I saw the bathroom light go out.

My heart stopped. My cock twitched and throbbed at the same time, when she entered the room.

The candlelight bathed the white semi-sheer baby doll teddy in a soft golden glow. The top was held in place by two thin white ribbons and was completely open down to her cute little bellybutton. The inner side of the lacy material, just a mirror fraction of an inch from each coral-pink areola. The dark pink nipple proudly poking through the super-thin white lacy material. The semi-sheer white lacy panties, seductively showcasing the darker underlying garden of golden wheat.

"My god, Bev. You're so beautiful. So deliciously sexy."

"You like?" turning to give me that over-the-shoulder backward gaze and smile, showcasing her completely bare back.

"You're going to make me stop breathing."

"That's OK. That's what mouth-to-mouth is for. I went to the next town over and got this during the week, for you."

"I couldn't ask for a better wrapped desert."

"But, if you want to taste your desert... you're going to have to unwrap it."

I stood. Bev grinned in anticipation, as my ever-hardening dick led the way into her awaiting arms. We had kissed many times; but, not like this. This was the 'soul-kissing-soul' type of kiss. I guess the pronouncement to each other of 'boyfriend' and 'girlfriend', had set free the feelings that we had harbored for each other years ago. Feelings that had been rekindled last weekend. Feelings that were becoming stronger. More deeply felt.

"Oh my," her voice soft and tender.

"Yeah... me too."

I tugged at the bow that held the delicate material in place. I watched gravity take over, as it floated down her lithe body. Cascading over each of her engorged dark pink nipples to pool at her delicate feet.

I had to look. As I took a step back, Bev did something that I had never seen before. She gracefully extended her arms above her head in a ballerina pose, and did a slow pique on her toes. Her breasts almost disappearing; but, her nipples proudly pointing outward.

"Oh my. Bev, that was the most erotic thing I've ever seen," my voice hushed. Bev gave me a gentle smile.

"It just came to me. I loved the expression on your face. How you watched me. How you appreciated me. It warmed my heart. I've never felt anything like that before."