The 3 'C's' of life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
451 Followers

The panties were next. I used my teeth to tug and pull them down to just below her knees. Then gravity, once again, took over and they joined her top, leaving me at eye level with that delicate soft patch of golden corn silk and the underlying dark crease. I brushed my nose and cheeks through the soft and wispy strands, and inhaled deeply.

As I guided her to her bed, "Come my dear. Time for me to taste and devour my desert."

Paying homage to each of her breasts and engorged nipples, my tongue lightly swirled around one swollen and inflamed nipple and then the other.

"Oh, yes Bill. Your lips are so warm. Oh, yes. I love what you do to my nipples... mmmm. From the first morning, and ever since. You really like my little boobs, don't you," her fingers combing through my hair.

"No," I reverently kissed each of her warm soft breasts, "I love your sexy little breasts."

As I suckled on each tender nipple, Bev's hands, cradling me possessively into her bosom. I was rewarded by the most wonderful sounds that a woman can make.

Engulfing as much of the tender flesh as possible, I reached down. Bev opened her legs for me, and I cupped her entire blonde mound. Bev let out a soft groan, as my fingers split her soft wet folds. The tip of my index finger entering her, just a bit. I gently squeezed, and applied a little pressure to that underlying sensitive button.

"OOOHHH MY. That feels so wonderful," she purred.

Another gentle squeeze, as my tongue massages first one and then the other engorged nipple... each now a glistening dark pink. Engorged to the point that they had to have ached.

Nestled between her opened legs, I found myself, once again, staring at the masterpiece of her womanhood. Each petal, framing her small, firm clit. The thin inner lips in a velvety inverted 'V' of skin. Deliciously pink. Deliciously wet. Deliciously fragrant. Begging for my tongue.

I had placed a pillow under her butt, tilting her blonde mound upward for easier access. The aroma of her arousal filling all of my senses.

Tasting Bev, when she is in the height of arousal is the next best thing, this side of heaven. She cooed, as I kissed the delicate center of her open flower. I slowly slipped first one, then two fingers into her, to my knuckles. I crooked my fingers over inside of her, feeling the firm pad on front wall of her vagina. Then, deftly, light as a feather, I began to lick her... from her perineum to her clitoris. Probing that entrance to her sexual being. Probing beneath the protective hood. Bathing that sensitive button of her pleasure, whose only purpose was to receive, and give pleasure. Bev's legs involuntarily opening more, as soft sighs of contentment filled her still room.

She, let out a gentle groan, as I drank her elixir of life... Bev's special elixir that flowed from deep within her core, as soft 'coo's of contentment filled the room.

"mmmm, Bev. I love feeling your sexy body enjoying everything I do to you."

"Bill. And I love everything that you do to me. Inside and out," she purred. I looked up and saw a far-off dreamy look in those smoky-gray eyes.

Her delicate fingers combing through my hair, at times guiding me to where she wanted my tongue to pleasure her next. The tip of my tongue burrowed under the delicate hood, and lapped at that hidden pearl. "OHHH Fuck," she groaned, as she opened her legs to their maximum, surrendering herself totally to me. To all of the pleasure that I was giving her.

I watched as she clawed spasmodically at the sheets. Her eyes had become slits of delight. Her mouth open in a gentle "O". The nails of her left hand dug painfully into my scalp as she began to convulse with the beginnings of a titanic orgasm. Bev bucked and writhed. A few strangled groans escaped as she arched and tensed. Grinding against my mouth. The nails of her hands, now digging into the back of my neck.

She let go of the sheet, and used both hands to pull me hard against her as she arched, shivering as my tongue penetrated her. Riding waves of convulsions till her orgasm diminished and she slumped backwards, panting.

I slowly kissed my way up from her quivering opening, over her stomach, sternum, and chin. Bev tangled her fingers in my hair to hold me still and kiss me, making a small noise of desire at the taste of herself on my lips.

My cock ached with my need for her, and after a moment of it throbbing against her inner thigh. She shifted so I could feel her soaked labia caressing it with every spasmodic movement it made. I could feel the wetness and heat of her on my glans, and it would have taken the smallest shift of my hips to enter her. But, I waited.

I felt Bev rotate her hips, searching for her favorite part of me. I matched her as we both tried for a 'hands-free' entry.

"Right there," she whispered.

A little pressure, and the sensitive glans, which had been kissing her open flower slipped through her natural tightness, traveled through her warm wet velvety tunnel of love, coming to rest and gently kissing her cervix. We each let out gasps of pleasure at our joining.

"Oh, Bill. You feel so good. So big. You make me feel so full. A nice warm full. You've always felt good. From our first time till now. Kiss me while you make slow love to me."

My hips began a slow... slow roll, as I slowly stroked myself in and out of Bev's warm glove. Each stroke taking, maybe two or three seconds of utter bliss. Our kisses to each other were warm and soft, as our lips made love to each other. We were in no hurry to reach the final destination of our complete union... of our complete joining. We had all night.

I raised up a bit, so that I could watch her as we coupled. The radiance of her smile, as we joined, warmed my heart.

"Oh, Bill. Yes, just like this. So tender. So loving. I love the way that you look at me, as we make love."

I was going to take a Chance. A Chance that I hoped and prayed wouldn't ruin the mood. That she didn't feel the same. I pressed in deep. Rose up a bit to look into her dreamy eyes.

"Bev. There's a reason for that."

Soft kiss.

"Reason for what?"

Soft kiss. I pressed in, filled her, and held myself buried in her warm depth. The tip of my cock lightly kissing the center of her sexuality.

"The way I look at you. The way that I look at you when I make love to you. The reason is... the reason is because, I think I love you. No, that's wrong. It's because, Bev, I do love you. Absolutely no thinking about it is required. I'm so in love with you. I needed to take a risk, a Chance. I needed for you to know how I feel about you."

At first she just stared back at me. I thought I had really blown it. Blown it with us. What if she didn't feel the same? What if she wasn't ready for those three words? I mean, this was only been a week Can you fall in love with someone so quickly? I think she saw the concerned look on my face.

Then, a gentle smile appeared.

"Thank you. Thank you for making a Choice to take another Chance with me. Not holding back. Telling me, what you wanted to tell me. I could tell you thought you had said something that I wasn't ready to hear. Said something that maybe you thought I didn't feel the same. Well, Bill... you are wrong on both of those. Because... I do love you. And, yes. I am so in love with you," her face in a permanent smile.

"Let's talk about this later. OK? Right now, you are in the middle of making beautiful love to me. So, don't stop. You're doing wonderfully... my love."

I don't know if Bev saw my tears of utter joy and happiness or not; but, suddenly, my heart swelled. It swelled and opened. Opened wide. Opened for her to enter and join with my own heart. It was something that I thought I would never ever be able to allow, or to do.

For the next fifteen, or twenty minutes, every slow and tender movement in and out of her, was filled with emotion. I had never ever felt such a connection with another person. I never knew such a connection existed.

Each slow downward stroke, I would gently sway my hips, to rub my pubic bone against her puffy mound with just enough pressure to cause the room to be filled with soft sounds of pleasure... her pleasure.

Bev opened her legs to the maximum in a "V" of surrender. She reached back to cup each of my butt cheeks, and whispered, "Deeper... Get in Deeper. I want you so deep in me. Fill me. Fill me with your love."

Her nails now digging into each cheek as she pulls me into her warm and welcoming depth. Those eight sharp points were like little pin-pricks. I had never experienced that before during sex. It was exhilarating, in some way.

"Oh god. You feel so good. I swear, it feels like your kissing my stomach."

I spent more time grinding myself against her mound, while being buried deep inside her loving sea of molten lava. Bev's breathing becoming more labored.

"Bill. I'm close. Do me. Do it. Make us both cum. Right now. I want nothing more than to feel you cum inside of me. To fill me. My lovely... lovely boyfriend, and sexy lover."

I picked up the pace. I was close too. I rose up. My arms under her knees. Opening her up to the maximum and thrusted as deep as I could.

I felt Bev's orgasm before I heard it, as the wall of her vibrating canal rippled with the first wave of her wave of pleasure. Followed by a wail of utter bliss, as her body went stiff. Her head back. Eyes clenched shut. Mouth open, as another howl escaped from deep within her quivering body.

Watching, feeling, and hearing my lover drown herself in pleasure, made my balls pull up and tighten, as they readied themselves, to empty into my lover. Moments later I erupted with a days-worth of pent-up semen. My own primal groan joining hers, as I filled her quivering cavern to overflowing. I collapsed.

Bev tightened her embrace around me and lovingly rocked me, like a mother would gently rock her newborn.

My lips found hers in a gentle post-coital soulful kiss. Followed by, "I love you Bev."

Bev returning her own post-coital kiss and a broad smile, followed by, "I love you Bill."

We rolled so that she was on top of me. I held her, protectively, as she rested her head on my shoulder. I became reflective. I don't know why... well, that's not true. I did know why. My voice soft.

"Bev, I thought that I would never ever be able to say those words. Never find the person that I could say those words to. Never feel, what I'm feeling right now, here with you," my voice cracking.

"She hurt you, didn't she? Deeply," as she rose up a bit and looked at me with a pained expression. She held the gaze as I felt her look deep into my soul. I could tell that she could feel my pain, just from the look in her eyes.

I just nodded, as at that moment, I couldn't speak. Bev had moved off to my side and settled down. Her soft breast against my side was warm and comforting.

"You don't have to talk about it, if you don't want to," her hand resting comfortably on my chest. Her fingers, once again doing their favorite thing, as she gently swirled them through my sparse dark chest hair.

"No. I need to let go. I need to get it out of my system. I don't want it to be a hidden burden to me any longer... to be a burden on us. I want to start new, with you... my love. I want to know what love is. What true and unselfish love is. And you know something? I know that you can show me what love is."

I saw the gentle smile, on those last two words. It warmed my heart, and then, almost a whisper, "I think that we can both show each other what love is. What true love is."

"Bill, pour your heart out to me. It's OK. I promise, nothing will change. I want to help you heal. I'm here to hug you so tight, that all of your broken pieces will fit back together again. I want to have you all to myself. No more bad memories. No more hurt. Just us. You're mine and only mine."

Bev kissed my neck, and settled her head on my chest, listening to my beating heart, and waited.

I went on and told her everything, in as much of an unfeeling monotone, as possible. My voice cracking at times. Other times I had to take a breather, just to keep from breaking down completely, as I recounted the scene on that bench outside of her dorm, and the feeling of total hopelessness.

The deep hurt, had long vanished; but, even after over a year, the memory was still there. A distant memory, but, a memory just the same. The memory of what it felt like that dark and cold night. A memory that I thought I had buried. All that time, Bev held me close to her warm and caring body, as she fed me her comfort and compassion. As I emptied myself... ridding myself of 'HER.' Once and for all.

"Bev, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for laying all of that on you, for getting all emotional on you. I've never done that before. Never poured my heart out to anybody. Never allowed myself to."

She lightly kissed my chest, "Bill, never apologize for being sensitive or emotional. Especially with me. It's a sign to me that you've got a big heard and aren't afraid to let me see it. To me, showing your emotions is a sign of strength. A sign of why I will always love you. Of why I will always be here for you."

Another kiss to my chest, and then Bev shifted, and cuddled even closer. My embrace tightened around the only person that mattered to me. As more tears came, as I let everything out.

A few minutes later, I heard her sniffle and then felt her wipe her eyes with the sheet.

Suddenly.

"Stupid bitch," she spat with venom, "How could anybody do something like that? Just at the snap of a finger Just to please her mother."

Her outburst of anger took me by surprise.

A few moments, as Bev composed herself, and rising up to plant a gentle kiss on my lips.

"But, you know what? I'm glad. I'm glad she didn't know, or appreciate, what she was walking away from. What she was giving up. Otherwise, we wouldn't be here. We would have spent the rest of our lives in another world. Not what we have here, right here. Right now, and for now on. I want to be your present, and hopefully your future."

"Thank you Bev. It feels good to get it completely out of my system, and flushed. Never... ever to return. You're only the second person that I've ever told that to. My mom, that night, being the only other one. And, yes Bev... you are definitely... definitely in my future, just as I want to be in yours.

"Just one more thing. Bev, this past week, after last weekend... our weekend; I thank God every day that she threw me away. That you could come into my life, pick me up, and love me. Because, like you just said 'if that hadn't happened, we would have spent the rest our lives in another world'... Not in our world together."

"I will never hurt you," her voice soft and tender.

"I know," as I felt it in my heart.

Bev planted a soft kiss to my chest as she, once again, settled into our 'Lover's Cuddle', as we changed the subject back to where it rightfully belonged... us.

"I know it took a lot for you to tell me that you loved me earlier. And I know that you meant it. It wasn't said in a moment of heated sex. You said it while you were deep inside of me, about to make love to me. I don't know if I could have been the first one to say it... to take the risk. To make the Choice. To take the Chance to get what I wanted, to Change my life, to have you in it. I'm glad and proud that you did."

"It's something that's been conscientiously simmering within me from earlier this evening. And maybe unconscientiously all week. Things that brought us together. How I felt that moment you looked up at me, as I held that cup of hot chocolate. The moment I realized who was sitting there. I don't know. I'm not very good at this."

"You're doing fine. I think it hit me earlier tonight, when you called me your girlfriend for the first time. And yes, maybe it's been there all week for me too, simmering. Maybe from when I decided to get naked in your bed, and cuddle up next to you that first morning. Just didn't realize it.

"That I found myself missing you all week. Feeling all tingly when we talked on the phone. Thursday night, putting together our dinner. I think I was smiling the whole time, even when I was chopping onions," again, the 'heard' smile, "Waiting for you to arrive last night. Yes, Bill... I love you. I love you from the bottom of my heart."

Round 2 was fun, and playful.

We each slept soundly, and peacefully. Content, with where our young lives were headed. I was positive that neither of us knew what lie ahead. Only, that whatever was ahead, we would face it together.

Rounds 3 and 4 the next morning were exciting.

It was early. The sun was making its appearance, and announcing the beginning of a new day.

Round 3 found Bev under the covers, her mouth around my awaking cock. Followed by me laying back and watching her ride me with a fury. Her little firm mounds with slight bounces as she drove herself down on my cock, filling herself. All the time a broad fun-filled smile.

Laying intertwined. The softness and warmth of her bare body against mine. Her gentle breathing. We each just lay in the quiet for a few minutes and basked in each other's closeness, realizing that I would be l leaving soon.

"You're somebody very special. It's like you said that first night, 'It wasn't our time in high school' We weren't ready for each other. I know that sometimes fate can be cruel. And sometimes it can be a wonderful thing, when it happens so expectantly," she softly said, her fingers doing their favorite pass-time.

She continued in the soft voice that warmed my heart.

"It's not just that you're handsome, the rakish smile, soft green eyes," I couldn't see it, but once again, I 'heard' the grin.

Then she added, "And, it's here too." She said, moving her hand over to above me heart.

"Sometimes, there's reason to disbelieve someone when they say that they love you, especially after such a short time. But, last night you didn't just tell me, you showed me. You showed me how deeply you are in love with me. All those years... a hidden love, for each of us."

I kissed her forehead.

"I can show you again, if you're not opposed." I said with a sly grin.

"I'm not." She leaned in and kissed me deeply. "Let me freshen up a bit first. And, then I'm all yours."

Our final round was slow and tender, as we wanted to savor each other for as long as we could.

I dozed off.

................................................

There isn't anything quite like the feeling of waking up next to a beautiful and blissfully naked woman.

Bev was laying on her side facing me, asleep and making the tiniest, and cutest, snoring noises I'd ever heard.

The sheet had slipped off of her shoulder and rested on her hip. The soft sunlight bathed her skin to a soft pale whiteness. I marveled at the smoothness of her skin, of the gentle curve of her waist. I smiled and couldn't help but stare at her exposed breast, the little pink nipple that was peaking back at me. My cock twitched as I stopped myself from leaning over to take the perky round nipple into my mouth. I wondered what she would have done. Probably just grin, roll onto her back, and let me do whatever I wanted.

Instead, I reflected on last night.

It was the first time, in my young life, that I had so openly bared my heart and soul with someone. That Bev listened. Comforted me, when I needed comfort. Held me tight against her, when I needed to be close to her, to feel her inner strength. To feel her bond with me. Even the small amount of time we had already spent together, a bond... a trust and a connection were building. It felt good... correction, 'It felt divine'.

32aa
32aa
451 Followers