The 3 'C's' of life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed, and she whimpered softly in her sleep. I laid there and watched her face. Watched the dream-driven muscles in her brow and cheeks shift and reform... always back into a contented smile. And I wondered what she was dreaming of. It was a vision that would stay with me all week.

I smiled as a 'voice' deep inside of me whispered, 'This was where your whole life changed'. Looking again at my sleeping girlfriend and lover, the voice, again, whispered, 'No. This is where your whole life begins'.

Bev stirred, as she came from her contented 'Dream Land' to our aura of connection, followed by a radiant smile. She shifted and cuddled up next to me, placing a sweet kiss on my cheek. Her soft breast against my chest. The matted garden of corn silk, against my hip. Her thigh gently brushing up against my awakening arousal.

"mmm... I could get used to this... waking, in your arms. Being naked as Eve and feeling thoroughly used. I like this. I like being yours like this."

"Yes, Bev... you are mine, and, I love you."

This would be the second time that we would part. This time was more emotional for each of us, after having shared our hearts and souls with each other.

As much, as she didn't want me to leave, she said that she had some classwork that she needed to prepare of the next day, and to spend some more time on the ballet portion of the Spring Musical. Mainly brushing up on her own ballet moves... stretching... bringing her already lean body, back into ballet firmness.

I told her that I would love to watch, especially if she would do that in the nude.

I just got a grin, a poke in the ribs, and a mischievous, "Well, maybe someday you will."