The 3 'C's' of life Ch. 04

Story Info
Bill visits Bev - Bev's teen ballet experience opens doors.
11.3k words
4.73
7.5k
9

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
451 Followers

The guys I worked with, asked how I held out during the storm, as we sat in the tavern over a lunch of burgers and beers. I gave them a brief account. They listened, in total amazement, as they couldn't even imagine something like that ever happening. It was almost like the beginning of a 'story book'. I guess, I hadn't thought of it like that, until now.

I had to visit Jeannie's cubical on some project stuff that I was working on. After 'business' was taken care of, she asked how my 'alone' weekend went. I kind of knew this would be coming up, and was ready to deal with it. I just said,

"It was nice. But, I need to talk to you. How about meeting up after work later? Same place?"

She gave me a quizzical look and said, "OK. See you later."

Given what I had started with Bev, I knew I had to end our fucking sessions. I wasn't that kind of a guy. And I definitely wasn't going to jeopardize what was starting between Bev and myself.

Jeannie was sitting off to the side, in a booth with a full drink. Looked like a screwdriver.

I got a full 24 once beer and sat across from her.

"OK. What's up?" she asked in her usual casual voice, with a slight smile.

Taking a long draw, "Jeannie, this last weekend, something happened that I never expected to happen in my whole life."

"Don't tell me that that bitch that dumped you showed up."

"No. No. Nothing like that."

I went into the whole 'rescue' thing. Our high school history, and everything. That Bev spent the weekend with me until Sunday afternoon. And that I was planning on driving over to spend the coming weekend with her.

Jeannie listened quietly. I couldn't detect any looks of hurt or disappointment or anything negative.

When I was finished, there was a long moment of silence. Then.

"Thank you for telling me. Thank you for being open and honest with me. That means a lot to me, more than you ever could realize," her voice soft. She had a soft and understanding look.

"I'm truly glad and happy for you. You deserve somebody to fall in love with. Somebody who, sounds like, appreciates, and truly cares about you. She's a lucky girl."

I let out a sigh of relief.

"What was that for?"

"I don't know. Maybe, I just didn't know what your reaction would be."

"Why? I mean, did you think I would be hurt and feel rejected?"

"Kind of. I didn't know. I'm new to this whole thing."

"Bill. I thought I was clear from the start. I wasn't looking for a boyfriend, or anything. And you weren't looking for a girlfriend then either. We each just wanted to have some fun together. That's all. No. Like I just said, I am truly happy for you," pausing for a moment, "Do I get to meet her... this lucky girl," she smiled.

"Yes, if you want to."

"Are you going to tell her about us?"

"Probably. Probably sometime, down the road. I need to see how things go. I just knew that we couldn't keep having our fun together. I'm not like that."

"I know you're not. And like I just said, thank you for being open and honest with me. It's all that I ever asked. I think that if I had, somehow, found out and we were still doing our thing, that would have hurt deeply, and ruined us... I suppose this means we can't have a final farewell fuck," she grinned.

"I don't think that's a good idea. Not that it doesn't sound like fun."

I got a grin, "And thank you Jeannie, for everything. You were just what I needed, at that time in my life."

"I can say the same thing. If you ever want to talk about anything, anything at all, you know where to find me."

..........................................

My roommate, Wayne, was back for the week and through the weekend. Then off on another startup that was expected to last a week. We were sitting at the kitchen table, each of us with a 12" pizza and a beer.

"So, how was the storm? I was watching it on the evening news. I talked to my folks. They said that it pretty much shut everything down from Friday night until around noon on Saturday."

"Pretty much."

"I can see you were prepared, at least in the beer and pizza department. Must have been cold. I can see you got good use of the fireplace," he grinned.

"I was a Boy Scout once, a long time ago. One can never be too prepared. Yeah. It was cold. The house is kind of drafty, especially in a strong wind. But then, that's what electric blankets are for. Good thing the power didn't go out."

"That doesn't seem to happen too often."

I went on to describe the weekend. He listened, fascinated.

"Wow. The girl that you went to high school with and had a huge crush on, showing up at the door, just out of nowhere. What are the odds of that happening?"

"I know. I think about it a lot. I can't wait for you to meet her. Maybe next weekend."

"You're not going to get all involved and move out on me are you?"

It was a simple question. Partially in jest. Partially serious.

"I don't see that happening for quite a while, if at all. I mean, it's not like it's going to be next week, or anything," I grinned back.

We talked Wednesday night.

Bev thought it should take me around half an hour to get there, once I left. I had planned on leaving directly from work. Maybe squeeze 15 minutes out of my boss and leave early. I would have my suitcase all packed. I mean by 'packed', I could probably fit it all in a brown paper grocery bag, like a guy needs a lot of stuff for two and a half days. Still, it was the only thing I had, a leftover from college. Besides, I was hoping that I wouldn't be wearing clothes most of the time.

Friday was, I think, the longest day in my life.

My boss, grinned at me when I asked to leave a bit early that afternoon and the reason why. I was pretty sure he sensed my eagerness. I mean, even though he was married, he understood and was happy for my new situation.

Bev's apartment was on the edge of town. It looked relatively new, maybe 10 years old. Two story. Brick exterior with maybe 10 units. I parked next to Bev's car. I was early. On a whim, I had stopped at a florist shop, and picked up a dozen red roses.

Bev opened the door, still in her long white cotton robe that was open a bit at the top and tied at her waist that went mid-thigh.

I could tell that she had been in the shower a while ago, as the fragrance of her body wash filled my nostrils and was in the final stage of getting ready. But, that didn't stop the huge smile from stretching from cheek-to-cheek. Wrapping her arms around my neck our lips met with a frenzy, as I held the roses behind my back.

"You're early," she grinned.

"Yeah, I got my boss to let me leave early. I kind of told him the reason. He said that he was young once, and to have a nice weekend. I can already see that it's going to be nice. Here my dear. For you."

Bev's eyes first went wide, then filled with tears.

"Oh Bill," she sniffled, "Roses. Outside of dance corsages, nobody has ever bought me flowers. Thank you so much. Such a nice surprise. You're something else."

The next kiss was slow and tender. And her voice a soft and seductive whisper.

"I almost want to drag you to bed and show you how much I've waited for this. How much I've been thinking of what I want to do to you tonight. But, I promised my girlfriends that I would bring you around tonight, to introduce you. They knew that you had to be someone special. They kidded me all Monday about the 'glow' I had. I didn't even know that there was such a thing. They bugged me all day for details, and finally dragged me out to the bar that we are going to. I finally spilled the beans, after about three stiff drinks. They thought the whole thing was cute and romantic.

"So come on. Let me finish in the bathroom. If you want to change, you can use the bedroom. I must warn you though... I can't be held responsible for my actions, if I see you in some stage of undress. So, either take your time, or hurry up. It doesn't matter to me. Sooner or later, I am going to have my way with you," as she grinned, mischievously, at me.

My groin tightened, on that last sentence.

I had just finished buttoning the last button of my shirt, when Bev came through the door, still in her robe. Only by now, it was loose and open, such that a wide expanse of smooth 'chest-flesh' was on display. The edges of the robe giving a seductive glimmer of the inner gentle swells of her firm little breasts. The bottom portion was parted just enough to give a suggestive hint of the underlying soft patch of silky fur. She grinned, as she saw me taking her in.

"Damn. Either you were too fast, or I was too slow," she grinned.

"It would be a bad idea for you to stay here while I changed. I mean not bad -- bad. It's just, we would probably never get out of here. I'll just need a few minutes," as she leaned in and kissed my lips.

I was hallway out the door when I heard, "Bill".

I turned. There was Bev with her back turned to me. The robe was now pooled at her feet.

My eyes devoured the expanse of her smooth flawless skin, the narrow waist, and her beautiful firm butt. The dark crease separating each of those smooth white globes. Bev was giving me a 'back-over-the-shoulder' smile that made my heart melt. I think I even let out an involuntary groan, as I felt a gentle 'throb' inside my tight briefs. She heard it. It made the smile even broader and brighter.

"Shit Bev. Have I ever told you that you have a cute butt?"

"I don't think so. But, you can tell me now," she grinned as she ran each of her hands over each of those delicious globes, followed by a playful smack. Her mischievous eyes never leaving mine.

"Bev, you have a beautiful butt. The most beautiful butt that I've ever seen."

She grinned, and just tenderly caressed each smooth mound.

I knew if I didn't get out of there right then, we would never make it out of her apartment. I just turned and bumped into the door frame, face-first, on my way into her living room. I heard a giggle, as I just shook my head.

I had a few minutes as I studied her apartment. It was a nice size. A living area, where Bev had decorated the walls with a few pictures, giving it a soft feminine cozy feel. The living room set was either new, or slightly used, along with a pair of high-backed chairs. A mosaic tiled coffee table with two matching end tables and a couple of table lamps. A bright green Pothos house plant sat on the end table near the window. Along the wall was a small entertainment center with a nice size TV and stereo system: record player, cassette player, and a pair of speakers. A stack of records sat off to the side.

The kitchen had the usual stuff: a nice kitchen table with four chairs that sat next to a window. It was dark out, so I couldn't tell what was outside.

In a word. Nice. It fit her, her taste and style.

"Ready?" I heard from behind me.

Turning, I was once again stunned. She looked casual; but, comfortable and sexy. Her jeans hugged her narrow hips and outlined each firm butt cheek. But, what really drew my attention was how the soft sweater was molded to each of her half-apple sized breasts. The sweater had a casual 'V' neckline. A gold charm lay at the base of her neck. Since we were meeting with her co-workers, she wore a bra, not that she needed one.

Then there was that stunning face. Her eyebrows thin and light brown. Her eyes had some eyeliner and mascara that made those smoky-gray eyes appear large against the whites with a sparkle... like sparkling rain out of a sunny sky

A little bit of blush. I let out another involuntary groan.

"My gosh, Bev. You are absolutely beautiful."

A broad smile and a "Thank You."

..............................................

The bar was pretty busy. Being Friday night, it was Fish Fry night and the tables were all filled.

There was a group of her co-workers sitting around a pair of tables, which had been pulled together. There were an equal number of men and women. The women looked to range in age from a couple of women, little older than Bev to some that looked to be in their early to late thirties. The men, looked to be in their late forties. I don't know why I took notice; but, everyone, except for the couple of women that were close to Bev's age, had wedding rings on.

Even though only being there for about five months, I could tell that Bev was well liked.

One of the older women grinned at Bev, and said, "So, this is the guy that made you glow last Monday morning."

I could see Bev look down with a grin. Even in the dim light of the room, I could see a bit of a blush. It was cute.

Bev went around the table with the introductions. All the time her face beaming, as she clutched my arm. They were a warm and friendly group. All educators. The women were in the grammar and elementary schools. The men in junior high. I listened as they 'talked shop'. They were, of course, interested in what I did. Where I went to school and all of that. Given the closeness of the women, I was pretty sure that the younger ones had shared, with the rest of them, how we had gotten together.

It was fun, as she was always at my side. Often, leaning on my shoulder, laughing at some classroom experience that happened during the week that was being shared by one of the other teachers. I could see the older women smiling at 'our young connection'.

Around 6:30, or so, the group started to break up. The married ones, needed to get home to family. The younger and single girls heading out to another bar for some dancing and stuff.

We needed to eat something. Bev said that she had heard that the fish, at this bar, was really good. I've always loved fish fries. So, that is what we did.

It was a slow and lingering meal, with the sounds some country and pop rock songs in the background. We each knew what the rest of the night had instore for us; but, right now, we just wanted to savor being together.

As we were sitting there, I heard the music change, and the opening of, 'I want to make it with you' by Bread came on.

There was a small dance area close by. Taking her hand in mine, I looked into her eyes.

"Bev, want to dance?"

Her face lit up, "Love to."

I held her in my arms, and she molded her petite body into mine, as we actually slowly danced to the tune.

'Hey, have you ever tried

Really reaching out for the other side?

I may be climbing on rainbows

But baby, here goes...

She nuzzled closer, as the rest of the world evaporated into nothing. Only our closeness mattered.

...I wanna make it with you

I really think that we could make it, girl

No, you don't know me well

And every little thing only time will tell...

I kissed the soft part of her exposed neck. I felt her shift her weight and press everything she had into my body. My embrace around her tightened, as the final verse played out.

...I'd like to make it with you

I really think that we could make it, girl

When we pulled back, I could see tears welling up in those soft eyes. But, it didn't matter, as the smile that was there said it all... yes, 'we, could make it'. Inwardly, we each felt it. Just hadn't come to grips with it, yet.

.............................................

Whipping off our outer coats, our lips, frantically, reacquainted themselves. My hands, first, moving up and over her back and then pulling her sweater out from her jeans and slipping inside the back, at the top of her butt. Bev groaned, as my hands roamed up her soft warm back, over the thin bra strap, to caress her shoulders.

"Oh my god, your hands feel so good."

Her hands were now under my shirt, moving over my chest.

"Oh, Bev, you feel so good. I've waited all week for this," as I eagerly kissed the side of her out-stretched neck.

"Oh, Bill. Take me to bed. I want you. I want you so bad," her voice was one of need.

"Bev, let's take a shower first. I need to wash off all of the day's stuff first."

Her broad smile was all that was necessary.

The shower was gentle and loving. Every crevice, every square inch on each other's body was soaped... rinsed and soaped and rinse again. Each time I would caress her soapy body, I reveled in the intimacy of what I was doing and marveling in the firmness, yet softness of her tender flesh. By the time she was washed and rinsed my insides were trembling with need. A need for her. One nice thing about an apartment's shower. The hot water never runs out.

Pulling me into her bedroom, I watched her tight little bottom wiggle all the way. Plopping down on the bed, my body, entirely covering her petite frame. I was hungry for her. I couldn't get enough of her. Bev frantically writhing beneath me in her own needy frenzy.

Coming up for a brief respite and to get some air, Bev's needy eyes boring into me.

"Bill, last weekend... the whole wonderful and glorious weekend, we made love. It was the weekend of a dream. But, right now, I want you to take me. You don't need to get me going... I'm already going. Here feel," she pulled my hand down between her open legs... man she was wet. She let out a groan, as I sank two fingers deep into her quivering sex.

"OOOOHHHH. Yes. Now, show me how much you missed me. Show me how much you want me. Bill... Fuck me."

This was new. A new side of her. The primal, and needy side. A girl in heat. A side, where, she knew what she wanted, and was not afraid to express it. I loved it. My cock, already achingly hard, throbbed at those last two words.

"Oh, Bev. Yes. I want you. I've wanted you from the moment you opened the door... Turnover. On your knees. On your elbows. Point that beautiful and sexy bottom at me. Open your lips for me. Give yourself to me."

Bev grinned and kissed my lips. She knew exactly what and how I wanted her, and was more than willing.

Two seconds later, my eyes were treated to picture of absolute feminine sexuality.

Bev's smooth bottom pointed upward. Her knees apart. Her dark pink puckered rose-bud hiding between those firm cheeks. Her back gently sloping downward. I could count each of her vertebrae along her supple spine. Her arms outreached toward the headboard. Bev was surrendering herself to me. Another first. I loved it.

I grasped the base of my impossibly aching erection, and moved it between her, now, seeping folds... lubricating myself, with her abundant natural arousal.

"Bill, in me... Please. I want you. I want you in me so bad," her voice, almost pleading.

In one slow and fluid motion, I filled her that molten cavern.

"OOOHHH. Yesss" was all I heard, as I sucked in a lungful of air, as the tightness of her warm glove overwhelmed me.

"Do me Bill."

I got into a nice 'fucking' motion. Not an all-out thigh-butt-cheek slapping motion, but one where I could get into a steady rhythm. My balls swinging back and forth, gently bouncing off her sensitive clit. My hands clenching each firm butt cheek. What little I had in fingernails, dug into the supple flesh.

"Oh, Bev... you feel so good. So fucking good," my words coming in between pants and grunts.

"Yes, Bill. Shit, I've missed you, and, it's only been less than a week. Do me. Harder," she panted.

I picked up the pace. Sounds of pure sex bouncing off her walls. The air becoming saturated with the aroma of her arousal.

"Bev, I'm not going to last much longer," my voice becoming frantic in my, now, delirious coupling.

"I know. And I don't care. Lasting is for later. Now is for fucking. Just fuck me a little longer."

A dozen, or so, strokes later. Then, one final deep and lingering thrust... I emptied my balls, of five days of stored up semen into the depth of her womanhood. I wasn't sure how thin the walls of her apartment were, but, if the occupants next door were home, there would be no doubt as to what was happening in Bev's bedroom, as my primal howl echoed off the walls.

32aa
32aa
451 Followers