The 3 Pt. 01

Story Info
Encounter with a married cpl, celebrating 15 yrs of marriage.
1k words
3.43
9.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Friday night I went to a bar. It was packed. Only one seat remained at the bar. I sat down and ordered a drink. I sat beside a couple - husband and wife from the looks of it. We got talking. They were out celebrating 15 years of marriage. I bought them a drink to congratulate them. We hit it off. Exchanged phone numbers. Conversation flowed until last call.

Instead of ordering a last drink, the woman placed her hand on my thigh and asked me if I would like to join them for a night cap in their hotel room just down the street.

I was a bit surprised by this and turned to look at her husband. He smiled at me and said yes, join us for a drink. So we finished our drinks and left the bar.

Their hotel was within walking distance from the bar. Once inside their room the woman took of her sandals. She set her purse by the TV and turned toward me. Her husband put some music on and got us all cold beers. All three of us had a good buzz going.

The husband sat in the single chair that was in the room. The woman and i sat on the bed. She was dressed in a flowing skirt that fell just below her knees and a top similar to a tank top. Her tits were quite large and her nipples hard and plain to see through her top.

She wasted no time setting her drink on the bedside table and then kissing me. Our tongues explored each other's mouths. Her hand touched my chest and moved downward resting on my crotch. I reached for one of her breasts and squeezed slightly. She moaned into my mouth. Our mouths came apart and I kissed her neck and nibbled her earlobe.

She was rubbing my cock on the outside of my jeans. I reached for the hem of her top and started to pull it up. Her arms raised and I pull the top over her head and threw it beside us on the bed.

Before her arms come back down I was holding both of her heavy tits in my hands and squeezing them, then sucking one nipple and then the other. When my mouth left her nipple, she reached down for the zipper on my pants. I rose up. Remove my shoes and my pants and undies. My cock was fully hard.

The husband was quietly watching us from across the room. I sat back on the bed. The woman kissed me again and wrapped her hand around my erect cock. While she is stroking my cock I put my hand between her knees and move my hand from the side of one knee then the other. She spreads her knees open. I slide her skirt up and place my fingers right on her clit. She is wearing no underwear. She has a trimmed bush on her pussy.

seeing her naked and feeling her swollen clit makes my cock jerk a little. I slide a finger into her pussy. She is wet. It goes in easily, like a hot knife through melted butter. I use that wet finger to rub her clit. She is definitely enjoying the clit play.

She released my cock and slid off the bed. She got on her knees in front of me. I moved closed to the edge of the bed and she knelt between my legs. She fondled my balls with one hand and jerked my cock with the other. She started rubbing the tip of my hard dick.

I was watching her work on my dick. I looked up and her husband was watching us. His eyes are glazed. He was not looking directly at me but his wife. He was rubbing his dick through his jeans.

The woman moved my cock closer to my belly and licked my balls. Her hand was still moving up and down on my shaft. She sucked my balls. Man she was so good at this. We both thoroughly enjoyed her working my cock.

When pre cum escaped the tip of my cock, she ran her thumb across the tip through the pre cum. Then after releasing my balls, she put her thumb in her mouth. She sucked her thumb while looking into my eyes. It was sexy to see her do that.

She has me so turned on and horny. I couldn't even imagine what her husband was thinking and at that point I didn't even care.

She squeezed my cock shaft real hard and licked the head of my cock. Then kissed the tip. Then my cock slid between her lips. She moved her lips just over the ridge on the head of my cock and back to the tip before swallowing me to the hilt.

She put her hand between her legs and fondled herself while she continued sucking my cock.

She sucked me slightly on the upward strokes. She moved slow at first. Then a little faster. She used her hands and her mouth. Sometimes just her hand. And then back to just her mouth.

I put my hand on her head. Grabbed a handful of her hair, slightly pushing and pulling her head with every stroke.

When I was close to cumming I tell her that I'm going to cum and I want to cum on her face. She scoots back some so I can stand in front of her. Her face is tilted toward my cock. Her eyes are closed. She is ready and so am I. A couple of strokes with my own hand and my load explodes. Hitting her face with every squirt. I watched the cum slide down her face and drip onto her tits.

Her husband got up from his chair and came towards us. I moved away. The husband bent down in front of his woman and licked my cum from her face. Then he kissed her deeply. It was so hot watching him snowball his wife with my cum.

Then he looked up at me and said, you can go now coz I want to fuck my wife in private.

They kept on kissing while I put my pants and shoes on. Then I saw myself to the door.