All Comments on 'The 3 Pt. 01'

by Foxylady_56

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Lady, I like to encourage new writers, but you really should work on your technique. Only 2 followers after 3 published stories should be a warning light to you. You should be well into the double digits by now. For one thing, you need to proofread the final text a couple of times. There are many gaffs that word checkers won't find. Also, it was hard to get into this one with not one single word of description about the woman's appearance. It wouldn't be much of a story if she was an ugly, buck-toothed, pimple-faced, aging plain Jane whose husband was so turned to find that one other male could stomach sex with his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Keep your McJob

Yo talent free

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Really

If this, "When I was close to cucking I told her I'm going to cum and I want to cum on her face", is a fair example of your best, then you have work to do.

Foxylady_56Foxylady_56about 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you,. 26thNC, Anonymous, and Odiouser for the criticism on my writing skills. I will do my best to write something you might enjoy reading. I will say that one of you needs a spell checker themselves. One of you says Yo. I'm impressed that you can read at all.. And the last. Well, I tried my hand at a different type of story because I only had 2 followers, now I have 3. And 8 people have favorited this story. In the future I shall endeavor to describe my characters as you just made me realize that some readers have no imagination of their own beyond what they know, ugly, buck-toothed, pimple-faced, aging, plain Jane. Reading such righteous words makes me imagine you balding, fat, sitting in front of the TV with one hand down the front of your pants and the other holding a beer that your buck-toothed wife just handed you. Maybe you should read a romance novel. They are full of the descriptions you seek. Remove all the descriptions and you have a short story like mine. I believe mine would be the more interesting one.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Wow Foxy! You have 3 stories and 3 followers! At that rate you’ll surpass HDK in about 35 years. Your comment is much better than your story in my opinion. Now describe those 3 followers for us.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Wow 3 stories and 3 followers! Another 15 stories and you might reach double figures.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Oh my! Three stories and three followers! You are on fire!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous