The 30 Fucks of April - Day 08

Story Info
Girl on Girl before hot sex with David on balcony.
2.4k words
4.2
7k
3
0

Part 8 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Journal, April 8th, 2022. Friday. Seven days of fucking down and twenty-two more to go for April. This has been exciting. I've met some dope-ass people. I'm having a great time. Today. Jazzy is scheduled to return for some girl-on-girl action. She wants to use the strap on me. I asked David to come and help me film. He was a little upset that he couldn't participate, but I promised to fuck him good after I was done with Jazzy.

My morning began with cleaning. Then I had breakfast, oatmeal with raisins. After breakfast, I was about to go get my makeup and wig on, but someone knocked on the door. This massive Latino with a buzz cut. He stared at me oddly. I was in a pair of cute shorts and a tank. My nipples were pointed and he took notice. He cleared his throat, "Is the woman that lives here home?"

"I'm her."

"I was told some blonde chick lived here."

I chuckled. It was amazing. The wig and contacts gave me a Superman to Clark Kent effect. Like how people couldn't tell I was the same was insane. "It's a wig. How can I help you, sir?"

"What exactly do you have going on up in this place? I see different people visiting."

I stepped aside, "Come in for a moment."

He looked around my kitchen. He didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I smiled, "Listen?"

"Noel."

"Noel. That's a nice name. I'm a sociable girl," I smiled. "And there's nothing wrong with that. I signed a lease for six months and I also prepaid your father. Who I'm fucking in this apartment in no one's business."

He frowned, "I just. Look. I was worried that some guy might take advantage of you or something. A pretty girl like yourself."

"You think I'm pretty?"

He blushed, "I'm just--"

I moved closer to him. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No. not at the moment."

"But you are fucking someone?"

"No. I'm getting divorced."

I nodded, "Sorry to hear that."

"It's fine. We've been separated for a year."

He looked like he could use a good fuck. He was in his early forties. Military Veteran that worked at a gym as a trainer and helped out his dad with real estate properties when he could. He also lived in the building on my floor which is probably how he saw the activity at my apartment. "If you're free tomorrow, stop by."

He smiled, "Nice meeting you, Ari?"

"It's Yolanda, but I can be Ari."

"I like Yolanda." He smiled and left.

********

A couple of hours later, David arrived. I was dressed and ready for Jazzy. We talked while we waited for her to arrive. "How's Michael?" I asked.

"Working, he's on-call all this weekend."

"That sucks."

"Tell me about it. Meanwhile, my favorite girl is making dates all over the place. I won't even have you to keep me company."

I kissed his mouth, "I'm always here for you babe."

He smacked my ass. The door creaked open. I smiled when I saw Jazzy. We hugged. She was dressed casually in a pair of basketball shorts, a t-shirt, and some sneakers. This is my friend David," I said introducing her.

"Hey what's up, David."

"Nice to meet you, Jazzy."

After the introductions and a few drinks, Jazzy came ready. She placed her lips on mine. We kissed and sucked each other's lips. We lost our clothes and began feeling each other's breasts. We made it to the bed. her lips kissed down my neck then my nipples. Sucking slowly as she rubbed her finger on my clit. Then she slipped in. I was moist. It was sopping and squished the more she fingered. Faster and faster. I moaned. My legs were shaking.

I could see David's cock bulging in his shorts. He was turned on watching us. She strapped up with a colossal-sized cock. She lifted my leg. She pressed inside and began stroking me. She had a beautiful rhythm going. It was an even tempo and she'd pause here and there and grind.

The best and worst thing about a strap-on is...as a woman there is no point where the one giving the strap ejaculates signaling the end of sex as is with most men. I swear Jazzy fucked me forever. I was tired. She finally pulled out kissing my mouth.

We lay next to each other kissing. "Thanks for inviting me back. Maurice was a lil salty I got invited back before him."

I laughed, "I'll get him back on before this is all over. I was dying to get a taste of you."

We talked for a little while and then she left. I got cleaned up and David and I were out on the covered balcony having wine. "You looked like you wanted to join in," I said jokingly.

"You know I did. It was hard not to. It was hot. She's a cutie."

"Yeah, she is."

"And this date tonight. Are you fucking him?"

I laughed, "Filipe? No. he's a good boy. I figure he'll take things slowly." I stood up walked over to David and took his glass from his hand. I straddled him. He felt my pussy rubbing against his cock. I was wearing a flowy dress with only a thong underneath. Our lips touched as I moved my hips.

A long sweet seductive kiss. I reached down pulling his cock out of the shorts he wore. I licked my fingers and rubbed his tip. "You want me to sit on your cock?"

"Right fucking now."

I grinned and eased my panties over to the side granting him access, easing down onto his shaft, "Ahhh, ssss, fuck," we said at the same time. He felt divine. He pulled my hair to the right as I humped on him. His lips rained kissed down my chin to my neck and later he found my nipples.

"Oh fuck yeah, Ari," he said in my ear. His cellphone sounded. I looked and saw that it was Michael.

"Answer it."

"Right now?"

"Yeah. I want him to see what he's missing."

David answered the video call. Michael was in his office, "How did it go this morning?" he asked as he sat behind his desk.

David responded, "Good."

I moaned, "So good."

"Wait are y'all having fun without me?"

"It appears."

"That's fucked up."

We chuckled and continued to stroke. He wanted to see us. We placed the phone where he had a good shot of us. "Ari, your tits are fucking amazing."

I smiled as I continued to ride his man. Devouring all of his cock in my wet hungry pussy. I stuck my tongue in David's mouth savoring the taste of him. Michael watched with his huge cock out stroking himself. "Ride him faster Ari," he insisted.

I increased my strokes. My breasts wobbled in David's face. He grabbed the left and took it into his mouth. "Yeah that's it, Ari," Michael said as he stroked his long cock faster, moaning, "Turn around Ari," he said.

I stood up and turned. Sat down on David's cock in reverse. He had a clear view of my tits, my belly, and my pussy as David's cock filled me. David held my tits and squeezed. I played with my clit. Wiggling it faster and faster with each thrust David gave me.

David placed his hand on top of mine and then we stroked it together. My back arched, I twitched, and he held me tight as I climaxed, "Ooohhh," I said, "shit," I added.

He slowed down a tad while kissing and licking my neck. I saw Michael stroke his cock faster. The veins in his neck popped out. He was close to erupting and so was David. He stood me up and bent me over and began to hammer away.

The people next door must have been outside listening because I heard a woman say, "Fuck, I'll have what she's having."

We all laughed and continued pleasuring ourselves. I saw it when it shot out of Michael. It was right before David lifted me, wrapping his arms under my arms and locking me in. Our bodies were tight and he thrust deep inside. He bit my shoulder and grunted, "Ugggh, sssss, ugh, shit."

We stood there humming and moaning. Michael said, "Shit, y'all should have recorded that. It was perfect. I have to go get cleaned up before a meeting. See you later babe."

"Love you," replied David.

I turned to David and kissed his mouth, "We should have recorded that was fucking awesome."

He laughed, "yeah."

******

Later in the evening, I was back at my condo. Yolanda took form. I wore a pair of skinny jeans and red halter and some red kitten heels. My hair was pulled up into a cute bun. I did a light makeup look of soft browns and pink. My lips shined with chocolate gloss. They looked kissable or suckable.

I heard Filipe next door. I was getting excited about finally getting to sit and talk with him. My heart raced when the doorbell sounded. I casually walked over and answered. He looked handsome in a pair of jeans, a fitted navy-blue shirt, and a pair of dress shoes.

He smiled, "You look beautiful," he stepped closer and hugged me, "Are you ready?" he asked.

I was ready. "Yes, let's head out."

We ended up at a café that served amazing creole dishes. After we ate, we stopped at a bakery and that's when I had to do my detective work. I had to ask him about his ex-girlfriend. I needed to know how much effort I needed to put into dating him. Because if he was one of those wimpy guys that just let women use him and come back easily, I was going to simply fuck him and send him on his way.

I wasn't that kind of girl. I enjoyed giving a man the same amount of energy he poured into me. I looked into his eyes as I sat there with a huge chunk of chocolate cake sitting before me, "So what really happened between you and what's her name?"

His lips curled and he almost choked on his cookie, he sipped some water, "Um, Megan. We just grew apart. She said she wanted to take a break, things were moving too fast."

"Fast, how long were you dating?"

"We were friends for two months then I asked her out. We dated almost five months."

This woman Megan was hot. Even though Filipe was hot himself, she was way out of his league. I could tell this chick had been running games on dudes since she was in high school. She had golden blonde hair, these icy blue eyes, and her body was slender, but her tits were huge like mine. She had a great smile... paid good money for dental work. They were all even and extremely white. I would have fucked her if she wasn't such as bitch.

Filipe was chill. He needed a woman like Yolanda, pretty and sexy, but not the kind of pretty that went to a woman's head. I knew I was good-looking, but I never let that turn me into a bitch. The people I dated I treated well.

"So, while on this pause, what's the end game? Are you planning to go back or is this date just--"

"I like you. I always have. I just didn't know if you were into um...I mean, I saw you had a girl that used to visit a lot. I saw you two kissing once."

I grinned, "I'm bisexual."

He fidgeted, "I figured."

"Does that make you uncomfortable?"

He quickly responded, "No. not at all. I haven't done anything with anyone."

Wait a whole damn minute, I thought. "How old are you?" I asked, this was odd a man of his looks and career status a virgin.

"Almost 26."

That was a lot to take in, but I didn't react negatively. There are so many societal pressures on men to one be faithful and then be phenomenal lovers. It's like how can you fuck well if you haven't taken a few pussies for a ride.

I smiled, "That's admirable. But I don't understand why Megan said you were moving too fast."

"I thought she loved me. We were friends. I was going to propose, but she said she needed time to think about it. I wanted my first time to be with my wife."

Now that was interesting. I didn't have any plans of getting married or having kids. At least not in the near future. "Are you still waiting until marriage or are you open to other ideas?"

He shrugged, "I don't know. What ideas are there?"

"Responsible sex with a partner that loves you."

"I have to think about that. Megan and I almost a few times. She did put her mouth down there."

Inside I smiled, "Did you like it?"

His skin flushed red and he grinned.

"Say no more." I ate a bite of cake, swallowed, and said, "Did you do it to her?" He was reluctant to respond, but I knew if she was giving him head, he had to be giving her a little tongue in return. He wasn't as innocent as I presumed.

He nodded, "I did."

I wondered if she was sweet. Even though she was a bitch, I figured she had some good pussy. She walked like she had that good stuff between her legs and she knew it.

"How was it, did you like it?"

He blushed, "I can't believe we're talking about this."

"We're adults. Friends talking."

He cleared his that, "I don't want to be friend-zoned."

I laughed, "I mean. We're just talking. No judgments."

"It was good," his face glowed, "I thought she was going to smother me between her legs the second time I did it. The first time was a disaster. She told me to watch a few videos to learn."

I chuckled, "Nothing wrong with a little self-study."

The night ended with a walk in the park and later he dropped me off at the condo. He stood in front of me looking down into my eyes. He blushed, "I want to kiss you."

"Then kiss me. Don't overthink it."

He lifted my chin. His soft lips pressed onto mine. It was simple yet sweet. I smiled, "Good night, Filipe."

"Good night, Yolanda."

That night, I called my guys and recanted the date with them. We talked for an hour and later I went to sleep. Saturday, I had planned to film both Maurice and Shawn. That was going to be interesting.

They had not met each other, but we spoke over the phone. They were excited to be filming again. I was excited to feel them both again. It would be one insane video. Until next time...