The 30 Fucks of April - Day 09

Story Info
Shawn and Maurice Return gives Ari DP.
2.2k words
4.16
6.6k
4
0

Part 9 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Journal, Saturday, April 9th. My day started with a shower and breakfast. I was dressed in a cute red sundress that reached mid-thigh. I was headed back to the set. I had to square things away with Noel. I didn't want him acting crazy and shutting down my operation. The cash flow was too good.

I stepped outside and was greeted by Filipe. He held a single red rose in his hand. "This is for you. Last night was fun."

The day was beautiful with the sun shining brightly causing his eyes to sparkle. I accepted the rose taking it to my nose and sniffing. I smiled, "Thank you."

"I work a double tonight, but I'm off Sunday. I was hoping we could do a dolphin cruise."

"Yeah. I'd like that."

He nodded, "Alright, I have to get to work. Traffic is crazy."

"Right. I'll see you tomorrow."

On the drive over to the set, all I could think about was how I was going to break Filipe in. I didn't mind teaching him the ropes. I thought it might be fun. The question was when would it happen? I didn't want to rush him into anything.

I arrived on set around 7:45 am, which gave me time to read through emails. A lot of fan mail and submissions to be in future videos. I had a request from this guy named Zack. He was in his late forties and was a skilled Dom. I had not been anyone's sub before. I decided to book him for Monday if he promised to be gentle.

He replied, "I'll take it easy on you for the first time."

I was excited at the opportunity. I looked at the time. It was nearly 9:00 am. I knew Noel would be over shortly. Suddenly my pussy became extremely wet thinking about him. He was fair skin Latino; his ethnicity was Colombian. His buzz cut was jet black and his physique was insane,

He was a retired Marine and he was also a personal trainer. His ass had a nice bubble, and his calves and thighs were defined along with his chest and abs. I was dying to see if he would work his package or if he was just another buffed dude that couldn't fuck for shit. I had had a couple of those. It was such a disappointment.

I heard a knock. I went over to answer. He was wearing a white t-shirt and some black gym shorts, easy access, I thought. I smiled, "Noel, come in."

He walked in and looked around, "This is some setup you have."

He was standing in the middle of the bedroom where most of the fucking took place. I grinned, "Thanks."

He seemed nervous, "I've never been with a woman that does what you do."

Quickly I replied, "Maybe you have and you just didn't know it."

He pondered for a moment. I stood in front of him looking into his brown eyes. He was a handsome fellow. He still looked young. He had a baby face and not much facial hair.

As I stood there eyeing him trying to decide what I wanted from him I could see his package growing and press against his shorts. He cleared his throat, "Sorry, you're a very attractive woman."

"And you're a very handsome man," I replied as I touched his lips with my finger before pressing my lips to his briefly as I held his gaze. I could feel the heat emanating from his body. He wanted to fuck me in the worst way, but he was apprehensive.

"I don't know about this. You're with a lot of different people."

I completely understood his concerns. I placed my hand on his crotch using my finger to trace the length of him. I had to be at least seven inches with a nice thickness to it. "We don't have to do anything but stand here and talk, how has your morning been?" I asked still using my finger to trace his cock and then my other hand to massage his sack.

He cleared his throat his skin became red. I could see him sweating. "It's been quiet. I have a client in a couple of hours."

"Great, we have at least an hour of chatting."

"I just don't understand why you need to do this."

"I don't plan to do it forever, I'm stacking my paper and, in a few years, I'll move on to something else. Right now, I'm having fun."

He nodded. His cock was stiff. I peeled down his shorts and watched as his cock flopped out. It was magnificent. It curved to the right and had all those veins popping out. I licked my hand and then touched him. I loved the way he responded to my touch with a nice deep breath and "ahhh."

"Feels nice right?"

He nodded.

"When was the last time you had your cock sucked?" I asked.

"It's been a while."

I didn't believe him. He was good-looking. I knew he had to be getting ass on the regular. I made a face.

He laughed, "I've had sex a few times, but I haven't had my cock sucked good in a long time."

"Hack tew," spit fell from my mouth and drizzled his shaft. I rubbed it in nicely. I loved the sound it made on his cock. He did too. His eyes rolled back. I went to my knees looking up at him while his cock slid between my lips.

He needed my mouth. I could tell by how he stroked. He held the sides of my face while biting his bottom lip and then blowing out a puff of air repeatedly. His lips puckered and he thrust a little faster, "guk, guk, guk," the sound of his cock fucking my mouth.

He held a patch of my hair in a nice grip, deep throat, I gagged, nostrils flared trying to keep poised he pulled out and his cock made a plop sound. He reached down and helped me up, "Oh my god, you're so fucking nasty. I've always wanted a woman like you."

Most guys liked to act as if they want those innocent girls. But when they finally fucked them, they realized they were boring in bed. They wanted a woman that knew how to put it down like a pro and didn't mind going to her knees and sucking that fatty like a lollipop.

He kissed my mouth. Our tongues wrestled before long our clothes were off and he had me in the bed. My long legs rested on his shoulder with his cock deep inside of my pussy. He bit that bottom lip while looking down at me. I played with my clit, strumming it fast. My legs shook on his shoulder and he witnessed my nectar spraying, "Wow, fuck," he said.

I reached up and let him taste it. He pulled out and feasted from my plate. I ran my fingers across the top of his soft hair enjoying the tongue work. He was poetic, dotting every I and crossing every T.

He looked at me and then eased up, pushing that crooked cock back inside, I placed my hands on his face before bringing him in for a kiss. He proved to me that he wasn't just muscle, but he could fuck divinely.

I wrapped my arms around him holding him tightly feeling all of his power. His stroke game was insane. It was something about the motion of his hips. They moved like a wave building up and crashing onto the shore.

I felt my pussy quake. He was still going strong pushing deeper with each stroke. "That's it, stroke it nicely baby."

He did just that. He pulled out and I turned on my belly. I felt him push his fatty inside. His chest to my back holding my neck as he fucked faster with each thrust. He wanted to nut on my ass and in a dozen or so strokes he pulled out and erupted. He must have held his cock for twenty seconds emptying on my pretty brown ass.

I turned and looked at him. His forehead was still glistening. He blew out a puff of air, "In-fucking-credible."

I looked at the time. "You can shower before you go meet your client."

He nodded, "I'm going to see if she can come in later today."

I tilted my head, "Why is that?"

He grinned, "I can't leave yet. I need a few more hours with you."

I smiled, "Okay."

We ended up in the shower. My hands held up the wall as he rammed my pussy from the rear. He was wild like he hadn't had good pussy in a while. I enjoyed his rapid thrusts. He paused to let me push back on his cock slowly while looking back at him. His cock filled me so nicely that I started humming each time I rocked back. It wasn't long before his shaft was covered in my nectar.

He pulled out and turned me. Our mouths connected. We shared a nasty wet kiss. He penetrated once more and finished inside of me.

We ended up lying in my bed talking. We were naked and cuddled. He played with my tits as he spoke, "You're going to be my woman in two years."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah."

"I guess we shall see."

I could tell he hated to leave. He waited until the last possible moment to get himself dressed. He gave me a slow wet kiss before he left, "I'll call you later."

"Okay."

I watched him leave. I still had a few hours to prepare for Shawn and Maurice.

******

The evening had arrived. I was wearing a sexy crochet bodysuit that exposed my nipples and it was also crotchless. Storm was there ready to film and so were the guys. We were in the bedroom sitting with Shawn on my right and Maurice on my left.

They each played with my nipples that poked through the garment I wore, sucking, licking, pinching, and kissing them as they took turns fingering my precious paradise. I was sopping wet. Shawn whispered in my ear, "Are you sure you're ready for this Ari?"

I nodded. I was so ready to take him on again. He eased back on the bed. His thick monster cock pointed upward. I took as much of it into my mouth as I could. Maurice was behind me licking up and down my split. He had me nice and lubed up with his saliva.

He placed his tip at the entrance of my tight little hole and poked until his long narrow cock glided in my ass. I grunted a little and eased into the sensation as I pleasured Shawn's cock with my mouth.

He held my hair guiding my head up and down his thick shaft as his hips thrust upward. He popped his cock out for a moment and we kissed before I went back in for seconds and later thirds and fourths.

I heard Maurice grunting as he fucked my ass with a steady tempo holding my hips. He pulled me up and I sat back on his cock as I stroked Shawn's cock with my hand. Shawn wanted my pussy, "Come here, sit on my dick," he commanded.

I turned to Maurice briefly kissing him before saddling up on that big boy easing down on all that cock filling me and pressing against my walls. Maurice watched as I rode Shawn. He had me pulled into him while spreading my ass wide.

Maurice saw how wide my pussy was stretched, "Damn," he commented. He didn't hesitate to penetrate my ass once again. There I was between two handsome men. One thick cock and one slim one. The sensation was out of this world. "Oh god," I moaned in delight.

Shawn held me tight in his arms while giving me short thrusts upward. Maurice balanced himself on one arm while firing rapidly. They worked me over for several minutes as the sounds of lust grew louder with each passing moment. I didn't know if I could go any longer.

I was a hot sweaty mess. My wig almost slid off. Then it happened. Maurice pulled out. Shawn humped a few moments longer before signaling me to dismount.

I stood between them holding their thighs waiting for their cum to shoot out as they stroked themselves to orgasm. Maurice's shot out first in tiny spurts. Shawn's shot out like ribbons. It seemed to never stop. I was covered in his sticky substance.

I was spent after shooting with them.

My day ended with lying in bed talking to Storm. "I was surprised you didn't join in," I said to her looking into her eyes. We were naked feeling each other's breasts.

She was afraid to take on Shawn's cock. I laughed when she admitted it. She got between my legs and drank from my cup while holding my huge tits. I ran my hands through her thick mane while thrusting my hips upward. My body began to tremble. She lay on top of me. Our clits touched. I played with hers as she rocked her hips. We tasted each other's tongues.

It was the perfect end to a crazy day of fucking. Until next time.