The 30 Fucks of April - Day 10

Story Info
Ari takes on a Dom and his sub.
2.2k words
4.42
2.3k
1
0

Part 10 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Journal, Sunday, April 10th. Most Sundays I spent sleeping in, yet, it was 6:00 am when I heard a knock at my door accompanied by my cellphone buzzing. I saw that Noel was sending me messages that he was at the door.

I was still naked from fucking Storm the previous night. I headed to the door, opened it, and immediately he rushed to me kissing my mouth and caressing my naked flesh. I spoke as he showered me with kisses, "It's early, what are you doing up at this time?"

I felt his cock pressing against my slick cunt, "I have to meet my parents for service in an hour. I missed you."

Oh no, I've created a monster, I thought. Yet I did welcome a great early morning fuck. It always made my day much more enjoyable. He dropped his slacks and kicked off his shoes at the same time, I was laughing because he was so eager to fuck. Once his lower half was naked, he lifted my right leg and pushed that cock deep in my pussy pressing me against the wall savoring the warmth of my cunt.

I ran my hand down the ripples of his belly and watched his cock sliding in my pussy. It was a beautiful sight. He let down my leg and we shared a darling kiss. His cock slipped out. He pulled me from the wall and started walking me backward while kissing my mouth and playing with my clit until we ended up in my room.

I lay back on the bed and invited him between my legs. He pressed his way inside digging deeper while kissing and sucking my left nipple. I gripped his ass and thrust my hips forward trying to get as much of his cock inside of me as I could. I held him tightly by wrapping my legs around him and thrusting forward. I moved so slowly that I felt my body temperature rise, my heart raced, and I saw flashes of light before closing my eyes and calling out his name, "Noel!"

I held him. He couldn't move. I wanted to feel all of him as those orgasms hit one after the other. Finally, I released my hold and he pulled out. I saw all that white nectar on his shaft. I knew it was time for the good old prone bone. I lay on my belly and he pushed inside again.

I felt his pubes as they rubbed against my ass. He pushed so deep causing me to grunt with each thrust. He bit my left shoulder and then kissed the spot, "Oh my god, I'm about to cum," he informed me. He pulled out, I turned to receive his warm sticky cum as it dripped from the tip onto my tongue.

He leaned over to kiss my mouth, "Um, so fucking good."

I smiled, "Thank you for stopping by."

He informed me that he would be out of town and that we wanted to spend more time together when he returned. I told him that we would play it by ear. I still had Filipe that I was dying to break in and I also had missed fucking David and Michael.

I wound up asking Zack to come in early since my Sunday hottie had gotten sick. I was happy he could do the shoot early in the day rather than later. I would fly solo since Storm had other plans. I worked on setting up the cameras. He said he wanted to fuck me tied to the bed. I had the straps ready to go.

****

Ready yet anxious was the vibe I felt when the clock slowly ticked to 8:30 am. I knew I'd hear a knock at the door at any moment. Zack had informed me that he was there. I stared at his picture on my cellphone. Ruggedly handsome. He had this intense look like Jason Statham. His eyes were this honey color and he had a scruffy beard. His body wasn't as muscular, but he was toned. A tall man standing at six feet and two inches. His cock was long with a nice mushroom tip.

I heard the rapping at the door, my feet guided me, the door opened, and he stood smiling, "Zack," I said as I hugged him.

"Hello, Ari," he said giving me a warm embrace. To my surprise, he had a darling fair-skinned woman with him, "This is one of my subs, Tabitha, I hope you don't mind. She was dying to meet you."

She was a sister. I could tell by the fullness of her lips, the high cheekbones, and the curl pattern of her tightly wound hair. She could pass for white if one didn't know any better. Her blue eyes shined upon me with admiration.

"I don't mind at all," I shook her hand and she smiled pulling me in for a hug.

"You're so pretty."

"Thank you, you're beautiful as well."

It didn't take long for Zack to switch into his character. He immediately pinched my nipple while speaking in a low firm voice, "I want you to get naked and sit on the edge of that bed playing with your little bare pussy while Tabitha sucks my cock."

"Yes, sir," I quickly responded and removed my clothes. I sat at the edge of my bed where he could see me masturbate.

He grabbed Tabitha by her soft blonde curls and sent her to the floor until she was on her knees. She undid his pants and his cock flopped out. Her pretty cherry-stained lips circled his cock as it moved back and forth as she looked up at him with tenderness.

His eyes were fast on me. My finger made tiny circles on my clit over and over again. It never took long for me to bring myself to orgasm. I knew my body and how to make myself quake. Two fingers penetrated repeatedly until juices escaped and glazed the bottom of my ass. I took my free hand and wiggled my clit rapidly. I grunted and shook as I squirted.

He became so excited, that he commanded Tabitha to move. He positioned himself between my legs and feasted for several moments. He came up for air wiping his chin, "Tie her," he said looking at Tabitha.

I went to the top of the bed and she fastened my arms to the straps. The only thing I could move freely was my lower body.

He instructed Tabitha to taste me while he proceeded to feed his cock into my mouth as he straddled my face. His cock wasn't veiny. It was smooth. It slid between my lips perfectly. He grunted and groaned as he delighted in fucking my mouth.

I was in ecstasy as Tabitha's tongue fucked my pussy while playing with my ass. I made muffled moans. I felt an orgasm hit when Tabitha flicked my clit repeatedly. I also heard her moan as she played with her clit.

Zack pulled out of my mouth and kissed me. He pointed at Tabitha and she moved to my right holding my leg as he fed his cock into my pussy. She wiggled my clit as he thrust. It felt like heaven as they looked down on me giving me nothing but sweet pleasure.

She rained tiny kisses from my mouth to my nipples. Zack continued to pound away. Sweat beaded on his brow as his thrusts increased. I knew that look, he was about to burst, he pulled out just in time and his sub was ready. She leaped over me to retrieve his cum as it shot out of his cock. She stroked him nicely-getting every last bit out. They shared a kiss before looking back at me.

His cock was still firm. He pushed it back into my pussy and started stroking slowly his body pressed against mine. She watched obediently at the foot of the bed as he administered slow methodical thrusts that made me cry out. He continued until he emptied inside of me.

She hurried to retrieve his cum as I pushed it out.

I thanked them both for a wonderful time. It was a good recording session. I was pleased with the footage as I watched it later before sending it to the editor to trim down.

****

When evening arrived, I found myself back at the condo dressed in a cute white dress for my date with Filipe. We headed for a dolphin cruise and had wine as sat upon a yacht cruising across the bay. It was a spectacular night of talking, drinking, and dancing.

When we got back from the two-hour ride, we walked along the beach, "I hope you had fun tonight," he said as he strolled alongside me.

My face glowed. Honestly, he was a sweetheart, kind and thoughtful. He opened doors and allowed me to walk ahead of him. "It's been okay," I joked.

He chuckled.

"Seriously, it's been great."

We ended up back at his place watching a movie. As we sat there, could see his member growing. There was a sexy scene that had my pussy leaking. I looked over at him and grinned. He blushed. I eased over and straddled him showering him with tiny kisses, "Should we do this?" he asked nervously.

"We're just kissing and our clothes are on," I responded as I rocked my hips back and forth. The sweet sound of our lips smacking filled the room. I felt the heat from his body. He held my hips and guided them to his liking.

I moaned sweetly in his right ear. I was on the verge of cumming. My panties were wet and feeling his bulge against my clit felt amazing. I paused as my pussy throbbed. I eased back pulled his cock out of his pants and stroked it in my hand.

Filipe was blessed. He was working with eight inches of thickness with a pretty angled tip. I massaged his cock repeatedly faster and faster until his volcano erupted. He grunted and panted, "Oh my god, fuck," he cussed.

I smiled. I had not heard him say any profanities. I kissed his mouth my hand was still covered in his cum, I better go wash this off before I head out. I stood and went to his bathroom, he followed me and stood by the door, "What do you do?" he asked with curiosity.

'What do you mean," I asked.

"You said that you work from home, but most days, you leave in the mornings. Sometimes you don't return."

I thought long and hard about the next sentence, but I felt he had the right to know. "I have sex on film for money. People pay to watch me fuck."

He chuckled at first, but when I didn't laugh, his jaw hit the floor, he shook his head, "No, that can't be, why would you do that?"

"Relax, it's something I enjoy actually and I'm pretty good at it."

He was at a loss. His mind ran a million miles a minute. I saved him the trouble, "I get it. We can still be friends."

I walked by him to leave. Before I got to the door, he stopped me, "It's just tonight was so perfect and you seem like such a nice person."

"I'm a nice person. A lot nicer than Megan." I kissed his mouth and left.

Feeling somewhat badly about losing out on Filipe I needed something a way to burn off energy. Monday would be busy. I opted for an ambitious day of shooting with the twins, Shawn and Maurice. But before that, I wanted to go someplace where I could feel wonderful.

I went to see David and Michael. After we had a few drinks, I ended up in their bed sandwiched between my lovers. Michael's cock was deep in my ass as he held my legs open while David filled my pussy, "Oh God yes," I exclaimed taking them on. It felt marvelous being in their arms the way they stroked me with care. They knew that I was Yolanda and Ari and they loved me. They didn't judge me.

Sweat poured from us as our sounds of lust filled their bedroom. David looked at me sweetly just before he grunted and shot off inside of me. He rolled off. Michael turned me to the side, pulling his cock from my ass and diving into my pussy working diligently until he erupted.

We fell asleep. When morning arrived, I awoke a mess, my thighs had dried cum from both men. I wanted to shower before leaving but they had other ideas. There I was being fucked from behind by Michael as I sucked David's cock that still had hints of my nectar and his cum.

Things got wild when I switched with David, He mounted his husband's cock in reverse and I mounted his cock almost squatting down on his shaft while twerking. David loved the sensation of having his ass fucked as I rode his cock.

"Uh, uh, fuck, shit," we moaned at different intervals. This continued for as long as my thighs could support squatting on David's cock. I dismounted and we spooned fucked nice and slow hearing our moans drove me into a frenzy. The louder I got the wetter my pussy became. They were near the peak. They got in position kneeling over me while running their hands along their cocks rapidly. The creamy substance shot from them all over my cheek and tits. I received a sweet kiss from them before I went for my shower

And that was that...until next time.