The 30 Fucks of April - Day 11

Story Info
Ari Takes on Four.
1.6k words
4.24
5.5k
1
0

Part 11 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Journal, Monday, April 11, 2022. It's been a wild ride. Seriously. I have fucked more in the past ten days than I ever have in any relationship I was in previously. Today, was a busy day. It started with me having to converse with my mother about losing my job.

I didn't plan to tell her. She found out when they called her to leave a message for me. They wanted to know if I planned to go back in May, but the way my bank account looked, I was content with at least fucking for the rest of the year. Maybe not at the rate I had been going, but doing enough videos maybe five a month to keep a steady cash flow.

She insisted on coming to visit but I suggested she come for Memorial Day weekend to give me time to finish my April project and plan a trip to The Bahamas with my favorite crew.

Today four handsome men were on the menu to give me nothing but pleasure. Storm and I had gotten everything ready before the guys arrived. We had drinks ready and some snacks. When the doorbell rang, I answered and received Ted and Todd as I stood in a sheer robe.

They each hugged me and kissed my cheek, "Drinks are over there, make yourselves at home," I said to them. We shared a casual conversation and talked about the upcoming cruise we planned in May. It wasn't long before Shawn arrived minutes before Maurice.

When the guys got naked for our photoshoot, Storm whispered in my ear as she stared at a room full of long cocks, "Are you ready for this?"

I smiled, "I suppose we shall find out shortly."

I had seen videos of other women taking on four. I figured if they could so could I. Besides, these were no ordinary cocks. These men knew how to fuck superbly. I was banking on having a good time and cashing out big once the video was posted.

My first shot was bent over as Ted pushed his cock in my pussy from behind as I held Todd's cock to my mouth. Next shot, Me sitting on Shawn's monster cock as Maurice pushed his cock in my ass. Next shot, me on my knees with those cocks hovering over me waiting for my pretty lips. Next shot, Todd and Ted doubled me while holding my legs draped over their arms. Last shot Maurice tasting me as Ted straddled my face feeding his cock into my mouth while Todd and Shawn were on my right and left with my hands gliding up and down their erect poles.

Storm smiled as she looked at the shots on her camera, "That was fucking hot."

We laughed. Immediately Shawn grabbed me, "Me first," she said as I lay there with his face buried in my treasure. Storm hurried to retrieve her video camera and started to film. I ran my fingers across the top of his head feeling the soft strands of hair.

The guys stood around me like they were hungry animals waiting for their turn to snack on a piece of fresh meat.

My clitoris pulsated and throbbed. As much as I squealed, he showed no mercy. He lifted me. His hands were on my ass to provide balance. I thought sure I would fall, but he held me nice as steady eating me out. I humped his mouth for dear life as I felt the first orgasm. My body shook, "Fuck!" I exclaimed.

He set me back on the bed wiping his chin and grinning. He sat on the bed and held his huge cock, "Suck it," he commanded. I got between his legs and licked him like a lollipop. Ted wasted no time getting behind me and filling my tight little puckered ring. My hands stroked Todd and Maurice as they sat waiting for their turns to fill one of my holes.

My body rocked back and forth as Ted stroked away. My mouth needed a break from trying to deep throat Shawn, so I moved right and took Todd into my mouth, "Guk, guk, guk," sounded. I felt Ted's hand come down on my ass, "Fuck," I mumbled with Todd's cock stuffed in my mouth.

He lifted my head and kissed me, "I love your mouth, so fucking hot Ari." We kissed a little more before I moved left and took Maurice into my mouth. Shawn had tapped out Ted and I felt his huge cock sliding into my wet pussy.

"Oh, fuck," I said as he pushed that monster into me grabbing my hips and slamming his pelvic onto my ass. My tits jiggled.

Maurice held my hair to the side and watched my mouth glide on his long rod, "Yeah Ari, that's it."

He lifted my head and kissed me for a while. Our lips smacked. My body shook the more Shawn pounded. Maurice watched my eyes roll to the back of my head. Todd played with my clit as Shawn continued his onslaught of my wet cunt stretching it out nice and wide.

He pulled out and held his cock letting his cum shoot out in streams covering my ass. He smacked it one last time before belting out, "Wooh, shit!"

He stepped away. Maurice laid back. I mounted him as Ted found his way back into my little hole. Todd gave me his cock once more. Three holes were filled. Spoiled by my guys. So much grunting and groaning as we engaged in hot sweaty sex.

I wondered if I could handle all four and there I was doing it masterfully. I heard Ted pant and grunt just before he pulled out and showered my ass with his jizz. It dripped off like hot glaze.

Maurice sat up and held me close to him as his cock moved inside of me. I saw the way Todd watched us fuck. I smiled and began kissing Maurice passionately in his mouth and all over his face. He informed me, "I'm about to cum."

"Cum in my pussy," I whispered to him and moments later he shot inside of me. I rolled off his cock and lay there touching my clit with one finger and summoning Todd with my left hand. He wasted no time getting on top of me and pressing inside causing Maurice's sticky fluid to leak out of me.

He held his position and stared into my eyes. Slowly his hips started turning in a circular motion, "Fuck," I whispered in his ear.

"Uh-uh, say it louder. When I fuck you, I want to hear you."

He churned deeper and slower causing tears to form in my eyes as my legs began to shake, "Fuck Todd, fuck, shit."

"That's it cum on my cock, just like that."

He opened my legs into a spilt and drilled my wet hole for dear life. He aimed to prove to me that he could fuck me better than any of the guys. The intensity on his face and the rate at which he moved sent a flood of orgasms on me. My teeth were pressed together hard, my forehead scrunched as I held onto him.

Finally, he slowed and pressed his body into mine. He kissed me sweetly before whispering into my ear, "After everyone leaves, I'm coming back here tonight and we're going to fuck again. And tomorrow, me, you and Storm will fuck again in the morning."

I nodded.

He pulled out and unleashed his stream on my belly, "aghhhhhh, fuck," he said as the last few drops left his tip.

After filming. I was tired. Storm and I cleaned up the place. We took a shower together. She looked at me in awe, "You looked so fucking sexy."

I smiled. She leaned in and kissed my mouth. The doorbell sounded. I smiled. I knew Todd was returning. I had told her.

"I told you Todd has a thing for you."

"Yeah, but, I don't know what about Noel? And I still have my guys David and Michael."

"So, you can have it all. Besides, I don't think Noel will be around much longer. He doesn't understand this life like I do or Todd and the rest of the guys. They are cool with you fucking for money. He's not," she said as she left the shower. Her skin glistened with water as she wrapped herself in a towel and went to answer the door.

I went out to the bedroom and saw Todd in bed with Storm. I decided to let them go at it first. My pussy needed a break. I lay on a chaise lounge and watched them.

"Come join us, Ari," said Storm.

I couldn't move, "Maybe in a few hours. I just need--," my voice trailed off as I fell asleep. I did hear their sounds for a brief moment in my slumber.

It was around 5:00 am when I felt my body being lifted and carried. I saw Todd, "I let you rest last night," he said before placing me on the bed.

His lips touched mine. I reached down and felt his full erection. He pushed his cock into me fucking me nice and slow just as he had done previously until I let out a moan from the pits of my belly and woke up Storm.

He rolled off and let us play as he watched me lay on top of her rubbing our clits together as she fingered me. He eased behind and took turns fucking our pussies thrusting each for several moments before switching.

It finished with us taking turns sucking his cock until his lava flowed down our lips and we kissed licking his hot cum off each other's mouths.

Until next time...