The 30 Fucks of April - Day 12

Story Info
Ari takes on the Twins again.
1.1k words
4.24
5.7k
1
0

Part 12 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Journal, Tuesday, April 12, 2022. After a delightful threesome with Todd and Storm, I took a shower and reviewed my emails to schedule more fucks for April. Since I had not scheduled anyone for today, Ted and Todd invited me to film with them at their place and I'd upload that footage as my day twelve.

As I sat at the computer, I was surprised to see a submission from this African American man named Cody and his girlfriend named Megan. I laughed out loud. Storm had walked up behind me and saw the pictures and smiled, "Damn, she's hot."

As I stated before, Felipe's ex-girlfriend Megan was hot. I became excited at the thought of tasting her. I smiled inside as I replied to their submission.

Todd walked up behind me and kissed my neck, "Hurry up with that Ari, I want to take you to lunch before we film today."

I nodded. He was on some boyfriend vibe for some reason. I didn't mind. Storm left and I booked them for my number thirteen along with finalizing the details to head to Texas for filming day sixteen with another interracial couple in Houston. I had asked Michael and David to join me.

I got dressed in a cute red romper that showed off my long legs and Todd and I left. We ended up at a nice little burger spot on the beach not far from where he lived. As we stood in line waiting to place an order, I saw Felipe in the adjacent line.

He noticed me as Ari. He waved, "I haven't seen you visit Yolanda in a while."

"Right, I have my own place now remember."

He nodded, "How is Yolanda?" he asked.

My heart smiled, "She's fine."

"Tell her I said hi, I haven't seen her in a while. I hope--" he stopped mid-sentence.

"I have our number," she said to Felipe impatiently. When she looked into my eyes, I saw her humble spirit, "Hi," she said with glee in her voice.

I smiled not revealing her secret to Felipe. She softened her tone toward Felipe, "let's go find a table babe," she said as she grabbed his arm and walked away.

I laughed inside. He was back with Megan. That was interesting especially since she was submitting to my page with her boyfriend Cody to fuck me. I joined Todd at the counter and ordered a burger and sweet tea. After we ate, we walked on the beach for a while talking.

"I'm a little upset you didn't ask me and Ted to go with you to Texas."

I smiled, "I asked the guys before I met you and Ted."

He nudged me, "It's all good. Are you ready to get started?"

"Sure."

We headed to their condo. The scene started with me in the shower all lathered up when Todd walked in he saw me and his cock immediately stiffened through the linen shorts he wore, "Hey, I didn't realize you were home," he said as he pulled off his shorts and began stroking his cock while watching me shower.

"Do you want to join me?" I asked.

He made haste and entered through the opening. The shower was open concept, with no door. It had two half walls on either side of the entrance that kept the water from splashing onto the floor. Our lips locked. Our hands caressed. We kissed passionately while stroking each other's pleasure spots.

Ted walked in wrapped in a towel, "Bro, sorry, hey is that Ari?"

"Hi Ted, you wanna join us?"

He dropped his towel and entered. Todd kissed my mouth while Ted pressed his cock against my ass while gripping my breasts. It had all the makings of a cheesy porn beginning just like we planned.

Ted knelt and spread me wide tasting me from behind as I kissed and stroked his brother's cock nice and slow. Ted stood and fingered me nice and slow getting me wetter by the second. I turned my head to taste his mouth while Todd sucked my nipples one after the other.

Todd lifted my leg and penetrated slowly allowing me to savor his thrusts for several minutes. My sweet moans filled the shower. He lifted my other leg and bounced me on his beautiful cock. Ted eagerly pressed his way inside my free hole. Before long we were panting, grunting, and belting out obscenities.

"Yes, fuck yes, Ari," Todd said as he held me tightly.

"Oh god yes," I moaned in sheer delight.

"Uh, uh, fuck," Ted groaned.

I was in climatic glory feeling spoiled by my handsome lovers for the day. They set me down and Todd turned off the shower and I stepped out and dried off a little before Ted approached me, lifted me onto the counter, and filled me once again with his nice cock. Todd stroked my clit with one hand as he sucked and played with my left tit.

I watched as Ted's cock pleased me, slipping in and out, covered in my honey. I liked the way he fucked, but hands down, Todd fucked me the best.

Ted pulled out and held his cock for me. I went to my knees and finished him off, when his cum shot into my mouth it spewed out of the sides and down my chin. He helped me to my feet and kissed my mouth before he left the bathroom.

Todd eyed me seductively. He walked me up against the wall and pressed his way inside and thrust wildly as I held onto his arms watching my tits bounce around with each thrust. He slowed and kissed my sticky mouth. My hands went down and grabbed his ass. I felt his nice tight bottom. His chest pressed against my breasts. "We have to finish on the bed," he said before lifting me and carrying me to his room.

"Ted, go grab the camera!" he belted out to his brother.

Ted hurried for the camera and set it near the bed where Todd was on top of me deep inside giving me those insane strokes, the ones that brought tears to my eyes and made me claw at his back and grunt, "Fuck," as if I was possessed.

He grinned as he worked my pussy over meticulously. He thrust faster and faster and flinched. We were both moaning as he lay on top of me for a few seconds. He lifted his hips pulling out his still erect cock. His warm cum leaked from me.

After I cleaned up, Todd and I watched movies in the living room for a couple of hours and then I left. He wanted me to stay, but I had to prepare for day 13. Anyway loves, that all...until next time.