The 30 Fucks of April - Day 18

Story Info
A foursome for breakfast before a day with Mr. Monster Cock.
2.7k words
3.4k
2
0

Part 18 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Journal, April 18, 2022. Monday. Eighteen days in the books and twelve to go. I've learned a lot. Number one, fucking at the pace I'd been going was exhausting. You don't realize it until you wake up one morning and everything is sore, which was the case this morning.

A heavy dose of fucking in Houston, an early recording double session with Ian, and later fucking all night with Todd, sheesh. When the sunlight peered through the window, the door opened around 6:30 am. Ted and Jai entered wearing nothing but smiles.

They joined us in bed. "It's early," I said as Ted squeezed between me and Todd.

"Dude what the hell," said Todd as he rolled over, Jai had pulled back the covers and devoured his cock with her mouth. I noticed he didn't push her off, yet I heard him moaning and groaning as her lips slid up and down his shaft.

Ted lifted my left ass cheek and penetrated my moist center, "umm, welcome home Ari," he said sweetly. I held his face and our tongues slipped in and out of each other's mouths as he stroked smoothly.

Jai's pretty ass was tooted in the air as she licked my man's cock. I wondered what she tasted like. "I'm going to eat your girlfriend's pussy," I said to Ted. He smiled and pulled out of me so I got behind her, rubbed her ass, kiss both cheeks before parting them. Viewing her precious split seeing her tight little ring, fingering it, and licking her pink rosebud as Ted fed his cock back into my pussy.

He held my hips and humped. My tongue found her moist. I pinched her clit between my lips and hummed until I felt her body tremble, she looked back at me with her mouth gaped open. She would remember my tongue for days after that moment.

She sat on Todd's cock and took him for a ride while Ted rocked my hips back and forth to his liking. The vigor at which he rocked caused my tits to wobble as they hung and my ass to ripple with each thrust.

I watched as Jai changed positions riding Todd in reverse with her legs spread wide almost daring me to taste her again. I eased up. I had the perfect access to her stuffed opening. I licked from her pussy to Todd's balls as Ted continued to work me from behind.

He moved faster with each thrust as I continued to taste and enjoy his woman and my man. "Fuck, shit," he exclaimed, "I'm cumming, Agghhhh, shit," he said just as he pulled out and shot cum all over my brown ass.

Todd's cock was covered in Jai's honey. "Fuck," he moaned. I pulled his wet cock from her pussy and sucked it until he erupted.

****

Breakfast was prepared by Ted. He loved to cook. Besides making porn videos, he also had a cooking channel. We sat around the table and talked as we ate, "So, we were thinking of a trip, just the four of us. To the mountains," Ted said smiling as he glanced over at Jai.

Todd nodded, "What do you think babe?"

"Sounds great. May will be busy though; we have the cruise and later my mom comes to visit."

"Will I get to meet mom?" he asked jokingly but part of me thought he was serious.

"Are you ready?"

He got quiet. I chuckled. "We can shoot for June. I was planning to take it easy in June."

"Awesome," Jai commented joyfully, "I'll make the reservations."

After breakfast, I headed back to the apartment to rest. I was sitting out on the balcony when I received a cute picture text from Todd. He and I were on the dance floor. I sent him a picture of us lying in bed as he slept next to me.

David called me, I answered, "Hello there."

"Hi doll, how are you?"

"Great." He had seen the pictures that Todd tagged me in and had sent me a few messages teasing saying I was falling in love.

"Looks like you had a great time."

"I did. Todd is a lot of fun."

"I was wondering what you had planned this Friday if you wanted to stop by and spend the night with your two favorite Bi-guys."

"Sounds like fun. I'll ask Meagan if she wants to tag along."

"I'm sure Michael would love that."

After we spoke for a little longer, I went inside and got ready for Shawn to arrive. Mr. Monster Cock was making another appearance and this time, I would not let Storm squirm her way out of fucking him. She agreed to the threesome and I couldn't wait.

After they arrived and the cameras were all set up. I had Storm sit up on a stack of pillows as Shawn kneeled beside her on the right and I was on the left. We took turns sucking her chocolate milk drop and then kissing her.

Shawn took his fingers and traced her labia. Made slow ovals until it looked misty. I moved some of the pillows and sat behind her. Her back pressed into my breasts slightly as I kissed her neck and toyed with her pearl. I fingered it until I heard it squish as Shawn watched. He leaned in and partook in her juices getting his lips nice and wet. The way he slurped and smacked his lips let me know he enjoyed the way she tasted. Storm had a delicious honey pot. We spent a lot of time researching natural methods of making the honey pot tastier.

He kneeled holding his large meaty cock stroking it. I felt her body tense up as Shawn pressed his way inside stretching out her lips. I used my fingers to spread them wider and rub her clit. "Oh, Oh. Oh, shit fuck," she moaned and cried out.

I knew exactly how she felt. Taking on Shawn was not a game. It didn't take long for her pussy to cream all over his shaft. Her body trembled next to mine. I kissed her neck before sliding from behind her to suck her tits as I held her right leg open.

She continued to cry out as more orgasms hit her. "You good babe?" I asked wondering if she wanted me to take over, but she stuck it out. I straddled her face and let her taste my sweet spot for a while. Shawn leaned in and kissed my mouth wildly.

Storm's tongue found my opening. My hips rocked back and forth, "Ooooh, yeah, shit," I moaned. Shawn pulled his wet cock out of Storm. I knew what he wanted, so I obliged him by leaning over and taking his fat cock into my mouth. Storm's honey tasted divine. After stretching my mouth around his cock, I turned and lay on top of Storm so Shawn had access to our holes.

He pushed his cock into my pussy and Storm wiggled my clit and we kissed. It didn't take long for me to hit the peak. Panting, moaning, groaning, cursing. He pulled out of me and went back to Storm. "Doing good babe," I encouraged her.

"His dick is so fucking big," she replied.

"You get used to it after a while," I reassured her. Just as I said that Shawn said, "Turn around." I moved over and turned to see him, He pulled my legs and pushed his cock into me. Our tongues danced. My hands traveled the length of his back until I found his ass. I loved to feel his cheeks how tight they were as he thrust nice and slow.

"Oh fuck," I said. He went to kneeling and threw my right leg over his shoulder. Storm was on my left sucking my nipple and rubbing my clit., "Ooh fuck, shit," I said as my pussy pulsated on his thick cock. He ramped up his pace pressing his weight into me as if he was trying to fuck me into the mattress, "Oh fuck, Shit Shawn!" I exclaimed as another orgasm hit me.

He grunted, "It's coming." He pulled out and stroked his cock in front of us. His cum shot out onto our chins and breasts. I gave them both a high five.

"That was good," he boasted. "You did good Storm."

She smiled, "Thanks. Can't wait to try it again."

"Girl, say less. Anytime you need some dick to fill that lil pussy, you know where to find me."

******

After cleaning and a nap, I met Megan at this spot in Brandon that served New Orleans-inspired dishes. We sat in the bar area and had a few drinks as we ate and talked. "I like making videos with Cody, but I also want to do more, ya know."

I nodded, "And Cody's not into more?"

"You saw him when we filmed. He didn't even want you to touch me. He got really mad about that."

"Did he hit you?"

"Of course not, he knows better. He's not like that, but he did say he'd break up with me if I did anything like that again."

I chuckled, "Then maybe we shouldn't be out like this."

She reached for my hand, "He's working in Orlando tonight. I get to play a little," she had a sneaky grin.

"I have this thing at Michael and David's on Friday if you're up to it."

Her face glowed. She smiled, "I haven't been able to stop thinking about that double penetration with those two."

"They are awesome. So," I took a sip from my glass, "What's going on with you and Felipe?"

"He's sweet."

"So what are your plans with him?"

"We talked and decided to just be friends."

I was happy to hear her say that. The thought of her trying to use him would have turned me off. I paid the tab and we went back to my place.

She was sitting in my bed wearing nothing. Her skin was perfect as the light of the stars shined through the window. I caressed her full breasts taking my time licking from the base to the tip. "Um, I love that," she moaned.

I ran my right hand through her silky locks and gripped nicely as my tongue filled her mouth before sending her back on the bed as I lay next to her looking into her eyes and watching how she reacted to my touch. Two fingers hooked into her wet pussy as my thumb polished her gem. First slow, getting it nice and soppy, and then faster to make her body shake. Her legs closed on my hand. I pulled my fingers from her pussy and went down between her legs and tasted her nectar as it flowed.

As we lay in bed talking, I revealed to her my secret, "Do you remember the woman who lives next door to Felipe?"

She made a face, "Yeah, I think she liked Felipe or something."

I pulled off the blonde wig that I wore. I didn't take out my contacts, but she got the picture, "Hi," I smiled.

She sat up, "It's you. You're her, but why?"

"I needed the money and not the chump change these businesses are trying to pay folks when housing is fucking expensive."

She nodded and laughed and then I laughed. "Gosh, and you want me to call you Ari or?"

"Yolanda is my real name, but you can call me Ari, it's fine."

She snuggled next to me, "We can still hang out."

I smiled and we fell asleep.

Around 1:00 am, I heard a loud banging on my door and the bass of a man's voice, "Meagan, I know you're in there!"

We jumped and hurried to get dressed. I put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and threw her some joggers and a tank. I went to the door, opened it and he walked in, "What the fuck? Are you fucking my woman?" he asked angrily.

"We were just having fun. We went out for drinks and it was late."

Meagan looked like a squirrel trapped in the middle of a busy road, "I thought you were in Orlando for the rest of the week."

He shook his head, "I came back to see if you were up to something, and looks like you are."

"It's not like that Cody, would you just--"

"I told you, it's me and only me. This Gay shit ain't gone work," he eyed me and then her.

"You know what, you can leave now," I insisted.

"Who gone fucking make me?" he asked with some kind of authority he felt he had.

"Well," I reached for my cellphone and sent a text message to Noel. He waited for me to finish my sentence, I looked up, "I do have a 9mm Glock, but I don't want to have to use that, so--"

The door opened and Noel stepped inside, "Is there a problem?"

He chuckled, "And who the fuck you supposed to be?"

"I happened to be the manager of this complex, now you can get the fuck out now or get your ass whipped and get tossed out."

Cody sucked his teeth. He stared at Megan, "What you gone do?"

She didn't move.

"You know what fuck this. I'll get me another white girl to make videos with."

"So is that all you wanted me for? To make your stupid videos?"

"Oh, you thought I loved you, naw. The only reason why I go to Orlando every week is that I have a fiancé and two kids," he smirked and left.

The door closed. "Are you ladies, okay?" asked Noel.

I kissed his mouth, "Thanks for coming. I didn't want to have to blow that fool's chest out."

He kissed my forehead. We looked over at Megan. I walked over to her and hugged her, "I'm sorry.

"It's okay. I'm just glad to finally be done with that."

I looked back at Noel, "This is Noel. We've been seeing each other."

She shook his hand, "Nice to meet you, I'm Meagan a friend of Ari's."

She looked around for her things, "I should probably leave."

"Nonsense, stay until morning. I'm sure Noel wouldn't mind servicing two beautiful women."

His eyes lit up, "Really?"

I looked at Meagan and smiled. She nodded, "Fuck yeah, let's do it!"

It didn't take long for Noel to get out of his clothes. We ended up kneeling in front of him. His nice long thick crooked cock went from her mouth to mine as we shared kisses in between. He was in heaven. His head tilted back as he bit his bottom lip.

After we sucked him to oblivion, we both bent over holding the side of the bed and he took turns pounding our pussies from behind as we kissed, Meagan was enjoying her new sexual freedom. She could let go and do all the nasty shit she had been wanting to do.

Before long, I lay on my back and summoned Noel to fuck me. He pulled his dick out of Meagan's pussy and attended to my desires. But I didn't leave her out. She came and sat on my face in reverse. Tasting her while getting my pussy stroked was a pleasure.

I felt her finger on my clit. She wiggled it fast and then made tiny circles before her tongue flicked. Soon, Noel pushed his cock into her mouth and she sucked for several seconds before he penetrated my wet village once again.

"Oh fuck," I exclaimed as I hit the mountain top. Noel pulled his cock from my pussy and pushed it back into Meagan's mouth until he shot inside. His cum dripped from her mouth to my pussy.

After we finished, Noel lay in bed with Meagan. They talked until they fell asleep. I had some work to do on the computer since I was already up. I had to figure out the last twelve days of April. I wanted day thirty to be a bang. A gang bang perhaps with all the guys or maybe just the ones I liked the most.... What do you all think...bring them all back or do you have any favorites you would like to see me fuck on day thirty? Well, that's all for now, until next time...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anniversary He went crazy on them.in Loving Wives
Laura I tried, but she still didn't get it.in Loving Wives
Gangbang for Carly Carly's mom thinks of the perfect birthday gift.in Group Sex
European Threesome A married couple invites another gentleman over to have fun.in Loving Wives
My Motel Adventure Wife seduced by stranger.in Loving Wives
More Stories