The 30 Fucks of April - Day 23

Story Info
Ari and the Bi-Guys after a morning with the Twins.
1.4k words
2.6k
2

Part 23 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Journal, April 23, 2022, Saturday. It was 6:00 am as I lay in a king-sized bed with Todd sound asleep on my right, Jai on my left, and Ted lying next to her. I supposed he was trying to get something going, but she said with sleep in her voice, "Noooo, babe. I'm tired."

I felt him squeeze himself between us and his thick cock poked my ass as he rubbed my left tit. He whispered in my ear, "Ari, can we?"

I pushed my ass back and immediately he lifted the cheek and slipped inside with a soft moan while kissing my neck. He stroked nice and slowly, lifting my leg and gazing down into my eyes. He held in his moans trying not to wake our lovers. His lips touched mine and I let out a moan when he hit my spot, "Uhhhhh. Shit," I said just before his tongue entered my mouth as I climaxed.

Todd turned and saw us, "Damn dude where's your girl?"

"Sorry bro, she's sleeping."

Todd watched. His hand touched my gem as Ted continued to stoke, "Fuck, fuck," I said as I gushed on his hand.

Ted picked up his pace and finally emptied inside of me panting. He left the bed and went into the bathroom. Todd didn't waste time sliding on top of me and pressing his way inside as he kissed my mouth and later whispered into my ear how he loved watching his brother fuck me.

I held his tight ass as he dug me out grinding causing me to moan out of my mind. My ass felt wet from all the cum and my juices and Todd was on the verge of leaving me wetter. He rested my legs on his shoulder and went into overdrive.

My moans caused Jai to wake up. She left the bed and joined Ted in the shower. When Todd filled me, he paused and kept his cock inside as he kissed my mouth still thrusting slowly. He felt my walls contract on his shaft and smiled, "Damn babe, I fucking love you."

"I love you too."

This was the life I wanted. I was making money. I had a handsome man that fucked superbly and I still had limited access to other cock. He rolled off me and we got in the shower after his brother and Jai finished.

*****

We had breakfast at David and Michael's. We talked about the fun night we had and then everyone left except for Storm and me. I had gotten a special request from many viewers to film with David and Michael.

This was highly requested by the Bisexual men that enjoyed watching girl on guy on guy. So, if that's not your thing, you may want to stop reading here because things got super wild. We had to give the viewers a hot video.

It started with Michael lying on the couch; his toned body looked like a masterpiece as he lay holding his rod. I sat on the carpeted floor. His hand cupped my right tit as I strummed and polished my peal with my right hand.

David was on the floor polishing his man's rod as I stroked him with my left hand. "Ahhh," Michael moaned. I heard David muffled moans as I watched his lips glide up and down his lover's shaft. I leaned over and we took turns tasting Michael kissing between licking and slurping.

David rose to his feet and helped me up. I lowered myself on Michael's meaty cock and rocked my hips as David kneeled in front of me on the sofa. His cock entered my mouth and the room was filled with lustful sounds as we enjoyed a nice fucking.

It had been too long since we had gotten down and dirty. And there we were again at it. This wasn't just for the viewers. We loved our threesomes.

Michael enjoyed the view of my round ass wobbling as I rode his cock. My mouth was stuffed with David's shaft. We grunted and moaned like animals in heat. David's cock flopped out of my mouth when Michael lifted me to his face and drank from my cup.

His legs opened to receive David. When he pushed in, I felt his grip tighten on my thighs, he grunted, "Shit, ahhhh, fuck," as David stroked his ass rapidly. I reached for his cock still wet with my nectar and stroked it for him nicely as David and I shared a kiss.

Looking into his eyes, I remembered that moment we shared in Houston. I was his best friend. He was mine. We shared another kiss more passionate than before. My head fell back as I rained on Michael's lips.

David pulled out. He sat on the sofa. He pulled me to him. I turned. He parted my cheeks and played with my hole getting it ready. He pushed inside as I sat. My legs fell open wide and Michael got in position and entered my sweet wet hole.

I was positioned between two lovers as they pleasured me. Each stroke brought me closer to the mountain top, I groaned, "Ahhhh, fuck, shit," I as I held onto Michael's arms. Their cocks slid inside pressing against that thin strip of skin. Sometimes Michael would slip out for a second. But he never wasted time pushing back inside.

David panted and groaned behind, me, "Ahhh, sssss, ahhhh, shit."

Michael moaned as he stroked, "oooh, ooh, yes." He continued to stroke. He was close. He lifted me off of David and bounced me on his cock rapidly and then paused to allow David to reenter, I grunted as he pushed inside. We panted and cried out until they froze, holding me tightly releasing everything they had.

We were a hot sweaty mess and it was done.

Before Storm and I prepared to leave, she saw me and David in the kitchen whispering. I noticed her gaze and smiled. She nodded, "Are you ready?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied before turning to David and giving him a long hug.

"Alright doll, thanks, call me later."

"Will do."

"Bye Storm," he said.

"Later David."

As Strom drove me to the apartment, I noticed she was rather quiet, "What's up?"

"What do you mean?" She asked as she was pulling into the parking lot.

"Come on Storm, you're not usually this quiet."

"I'm worried about you."

My face scrunched, "Why?"

"You're in love with David."

"What?!" I said as my mouth gaped open.

"Something is happening with you two. You better be careful."

I shook my head, "I love David and Michael. They're my friends."

She scoffed, "You and David love each other. I can see it."

"We're friends. Just like you and I are." She didn't seem convinced, "I promise you the only thing you're picking up on is that David and I are cool. Plus, he did as me to have his kid."

"I hope you said, no." she eyed me, "You did say, no."

"I want to do it."

She shook her head, "Say goodbye to whatever you have with Todd." The car stopped. I valued her insight, but she didn't know. She read into a moment and ran away with something innocent.

"Are you coming tomorrow?"

She nodded, "Sure."

I left her car and waved as she drove off.

*****

Later that night, I had dinner with Todd. As we walked along the beach he stopped, "What's going on Yolanda?"

Looking into his eyes I felt so many emotions floating around. We had only begun our romance. _Would doing this one thing end it? _I wondered. My heart raced as I opened my mouth, "David and Michael have been trying to adopt--"

"Good for them and what--"

"They have been having a hard time. So they thought about having someone carry their child."

His face morphed into confusion and then disruption, "Please don't tell me you're thinking about--Yolanda, you can't be--"

"Why not?"

"And what am I supposed to tell people when they ask me if the child you're carrying is mine, no it's some other guys?"

"Men have been with pregnant women who weren't carrying their children," I retorted.

He cleared his throat, "I don't know. I just. I don't know. Let me take you home."

The drive back to my place was quiet. Before I got out of his car, I turned to him, leaned over, and kissed his cheek, "Good night."

He didn't reply. I understood his anger. He needed time to process it. I hoped he would understand. Well, that was my Saturday, until next time...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
Marianna_Love_RomanceMarianna_Love_Romanceover 1 year agoAuthor

I realized I have a hater on here that likes to come to vote my work down but never seems to give a specific reason. You can eat a dick...And stay mad with your sweet pickle dick having ass.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

The Aftermath of a Marriage Pt. 01 My last marital fuck and first infidelity.in Mature
Blacked Cats Halloween with consequences.in Interracial Love
The Breaking of Becca This work falls into both "interracial" and "group."in Interracial Love
Family Affairs Ch. 01 Family begins to come together.in Interracial Love
Saint to Slut in Just Seven Days Ch. 01 New clothes lead to flashing adventure.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories