The 30 Fucks of April - Day 24

Story Info
Ari gets pounded by BBC and later takes Felipe's Virginity.
3.2k words
2.8k
3
0

Part 24 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Journal, April 24, 2022. Sunday. They say the closer you are to accomplishing a task that's when all the weird shit starts happening. Six days left on the journey to finish the project and I was having thoughts about ending it.

I had never expected to become a girlfriend. Especially not to Todd. Our first interaction was rough, but the more we fucked and spent time together, I got to see a softer side of him. And I certainly was not expecting to get caught up with David and Michael. They were a couple. Yet there I was constantly between them. And their latest life event of wanting a child would have me deep in the mix of their relationship, but at what cost?

My cellphone ring tone sounded with Sweeny and Doja Cat's, Best Friend. I knew it was Storm calling me. My eyes popped open and I reached over David's naked body to get my cellphone out of my purse, "Hey, babe, I'll be there in about thirty--"

"Where are you?" she asked somewhat annoyed.

"I had to run out, but I'll be there shortly." I ended the call and crawled over David's body to leave the bed, "I have to go." I grabbed my clothes and headed to their bathroom to freshen up before heading to my apartment to film.

*****

I made haste down the highway and went to Krispy Kreme to retrieve donuts and coffee before heading to the set. I was sure the iced chocolate-covered glazed donuts would take some of the sting off of me not being on time for filming. Or at least that was what I hoped.

My mind flashed to how I ended up at David and Michael's. After Todd left angrily and wouldn't accept any of my phone calls I was in a bad place. I did care about him. I wanted to apologize or at least have a better level-headed discussion.

David had called and I was considering saying, "No," to having their baby. He asked me to go over to their place to talk about it.

As we sat on the sofa having wine, I confessed that I wasn't ready to throw away a perfectly good relationship.

David looked into my eyes, "I get it, babe. You're totally into this guy. It's new and exciting and the possibilities are plentiful. But--why does this bother him so much? You're doing this for your friends. It's not like we're taking you away from him."

I shrugged, "I don't know."

His hand rubbed my thigh, "Michael is my husband. We are happy together. I'm not trying to steal you."

I chuckled, "Storm has this idea that we're in love."

He chuckled, "We are just two friends that enjoy fucking each other on occasion. I mean she gets to fuck you too or is our little Storm jealous that we get to taste that ass more than she does?"

We laughed. Michael had come home from a night of bowling with his league. David rose and greeted his man with a kiss, "Hey babe look who's here."

I stood and hugged him, "Welcome home."

He eyed us, "Y'all weren't having fun without me?"

"Naw, we were just talking about the whole baby situation."

Michael nodded, "So what's the verdict."

"Todd's a little salty," I said.

"More like the Dead Sea salty," joked David.

We chuckled. "It is a lot in his defense," I said as I took a seat.

"True, but you'd be doing us a huge favor. We would pay you and that baby would never want for anything," said Michael assuredly.

"I know. I guess I'll have to find a way to convince him."

David sat next to me, "That's the spirit. Eventually, he'll come around." He smiled.

After Michael took a shower, we sat talking and drinking until we ended up in a three-way. I was lying on the sofa with David's face buried in my treasure as Michael stroked his bottom to perfection. I ran my hand through his soft strands of hair enjoying his tongue on my hardened clitoris as two of his fingers slipped in and out.

I ended up on my knees holding onto the back of the sofa as David drilled my wet hole and Michael drilled his. Panting, groaning, sweating, moaning the minutes away. I felt his fingers strum me below as our bodies rocked.

I heard Michael grunt. He pulled out and showered his lover as he continued to stroke me. David held my tits and pounded faster until he erupted.

Too drunk to drive home, we cleaned and went to their bed. They lay on either side of me. And of course, I didn't wake up until my phone sounded that morning.

As I pulled into the parking lot, I grabbed the stuff and headed to the apartment where I found Storm already photographing Jabari this tall dark-skinned guy with a head full of neatly done locs that spilled around his face, down his neck, and back. He spoke with a Caribbean accent, "Hello Ari, how are you?"

Immediately I smiled, "I'm well, my apologies for being late, I brought donuts and coffee."

Storm side-eyed me. Jabari excused himself to enjoy a treat. Storm whispered, "You never said where you were this morning."

I sighed, "I told you I had to run out."

"Um, sure you weren't fucking David?"

I chuckled, "Why, did you want to fuck him?"

She sucked her teeth, "You're going to mess up what you have with Todd to mess around with David."

"What's this really about?"

She huffed, "Let's just shoot this, so I can leave you to ruin your relationship with a good man to fuck one that's married."

"Oh, wow, sis, you weren't so concerned about Todd when your face was buried in my pussy night after night, now that I'm getting some dick from David, you got a problem?"

Her mouth dropped, "You know what, you can shoot this shit yourself."

Jabari looked on in disbelief as she walked out, "Is everything cool?" he asked.

The door slammed shut, "Yeah. Cool." I smiled.

*****

I set up the cameras after Storm left. The show had to go on. As I lay with Jabari's chiseled body atop mine, I traced the muscles in his chest. He smiled showing off his pearly whites, "You like that, huh?"

I nodded and I continued to admire his frame. He reminded me of my Todd all muscles and tatted up. I bit my bottom lip as he gave me those insanely delicious strokes. I reached up and played in his hair as his hips moved to pound away.

We kissed briefly. He folded in my right leg and pushed deeper making my eyes buck and my mouth gaped open, "Oooh shiiittt," I yelped.

"Yeah, that's it." He became wilder.

Up until that moment, I had only been letting out soft moans, but I suppose he wanted the whole apartment building to know his name, "Say my fucking name!"

"Jabari!" I yelled. He continued to drill.

"Oh God, fuck, wait."

"Uh uh, not yet."

"Shiiiit."

He pulled out for a second to flip me. He pulled my hips up and pushed his dick into my pussy slapping my ass hard as he pounded. "Ahhhh yeah!" he exclaimed as his pelvic bone bounced off my ass repeatedly, "You don't know how long I've been waiting to do this!"

His onslaught of strokes continued forever until my pussy felt raw. He slowed down, "Damn girl, look at all your cum on my dick." He pulled out, I turned to see his shaft covered in my honey. "Come here," he said. He held it, "Clean it off baby."

My mouth opened. He inserted and held my hair as his dick slipped between my lips. He continued until my jaws got tired. This dude was on some next-level shit. I was tired and worn out and he showed no signs of being finished.

His cock popped out of my mouth and he pulled my legs and rested them on his shoulders. I yelped at the angle his huge cock entered. My legs shook and I trembled. His strokes were long and deep. He finally went faster. I saw his body tighten, "Inside?"

I nodded. He grunted and let it flow. He rolled off and lay next to me panting, "Can't wait to do this again, shit girl."

*****8

After filming, I decided to take Storm's equipment over to her place. Plus, I needed to talk to her about the bullshit she was on leaving out how she did.

When I arrived at her girl's condo where she lived, I knocked and waited patiently while holding a backpack of camera equipment. Moments later, Daria stood at the door smiling, "Hola chica," she hugged me, "I'm surprised to see you."

My head tilted, "Storm left her stuff."

"I'll take it," her delicate hand reached out and I handed her the bag, "She said she was hanging out with you and Todd today."

At that moment, I began to understand. Although the fire was brewing inside of me I had to play cool, "Oh yeah. After filming we were going to link up again. I saw that she left her stuff."

She made a gesture, "No worries. I'll put it away from her. I know how much she enjoys time with you and Todd."

I nodded and smiled, "Yeah, the three of us be having a grand ol' time."

"I know. She tells me. When you went to Houston, they had a blast."

I laughed. Inside I was fuming. "Well, let me go. Have a good one."

"Alright girl, I'll see you. Any time you wanna hang out, just let me know, the other night was fun."

"Will do," I smiled and left. Now, how would Storm have liked it if I fucked her woman without her knowledge? I got in my car cussing the whole way over to Todd's place.

I got there and I saw her car. I stomped my way to the door. I didn't even knock. I turned the knob, but it was locked. So, I headed around to the patio and found it opened, slid it, and stepped inside.

Quietly, I headed to his room, the door creaked open, and there they were. I stood there watching her mouth on his cock as he held her hair. I cleared my throat and he looked, "Yolanda!"

I turned to leave and before I got to the door, he reached for my arm and spun me around, "Wait." He was huffing, "I know you're not upset about this."

"Then you don't know shit!"

Storm emerged in the living room where we were arguing. I glared at her but I wasn't about to fight over no dude. "Relax, I'm leaving." She threw up her hands.

"Fuck you, Storm."

"Whatever." She left.

I glared at him, "This is bullshit!"

"You have seen me fuck her before."

"You've been doing this shit behind my back. Not cool. I would never just show up here and fuck your brother without your knowledge. Every time I've fucked him, you were right there." I was trembling.

He tried to hug me, "No. Just fucking stop. I don't understand."

"I'm sorry. It was just sex. You know I love you. Plus, I was worried that you and David--"

"David is married to Michael and he's not leaving him. We are just friends."

"But Storm said --"

I nodded, "I have to go."

"Let's talk--"

"Oh, now you wanna talk?"

"Yes. I was upset, okay? Can't you just--"

I threw up my hand, "Shut your face, Todd. Just shut the fuck up." I left and went to my car. I sped off eyes filled with tears. I couldn't believe my girl would do that to me. I couldn't believe I didn't sense it. She was so cool. My heart was broken. I drove to Fort Desoto and went to the beach. I sat out for hours just watching the water, the birds, the people.

I walked along the peer and stood at the edge until I got tired.

****8

I left the beach. I went to the condo. I had not been there in what seemed like forever. As I left my car, I saw Felipe leaving his condo with a cute mixed girl. I smiled and nodded as I went into my place.

The plants needed water. I gave them some and then sat on the sofa. My life was insane. Sure, my financial situation was way better, but my personal life was a mess. How did I go from being this sweet bisexual girl that had only been with three guys and two girls to fucking a dozen people in a month?

I was no longer excited about finishing the project. Every day some new element of bullshit was being added to my heap of problems. Yet, there were still six days left. "Fuck!" I screamed as I dropped my head into my hands, "I don't wanna fucking do this anymore."

I sobbed until my eyelids became heavy. I heard knocks on my door which provoked my eyes to open. I looked at the time above the TV it was a little after midnight. I went to look out the window and saw Filipe standing outside. I opened the door, "Hey, what's up?"

"I saw your light still on, I just wanted to stop by. I hadn't seen you in a while."

I nodded and stepped aside for him to enter. He sat on the sofa, "So what's up?" I asked trying to be conversational.

"Nothing much. Uh, I started seeing someone. Her name is Nayla."

"That's a pretty name. She seemed sweet."

He nodded, "Yeah, but I think she wants to have sex. She's hinted a few times and always asks to sleep over."

I chuckled inside, "Are you not ready?"

His cheeks turned red, "I want to. I think I'm ready. I'm just afraid. What if it's not good?"

"Then you just keep working at it until you get better. For a woman just think long, slow, deep strokes. Once she cums, you can fuck as fast as you want."

Then out of nowhere, he blurts out, "Teach me."

My eyebrow rose, "You want me to take your virginity?"

"Yeah. Why not? You're a professional. You should be able to teach me."

"I thought you didn't like what I did."

"I don't but--"

I nodded, "I see. I'm not good enough to be your woman, but I'm okay to fuck?"

"It's not like that. I don't want to share my woman with any other man. I want you. I mean...I wanted you. I know you're with that guy."

"Guy?"

"I know you and Ari are the same person. I've been watching the videos. It took me a while to figure it out. But I've never seen you two together. I had to assume; you were the same."

"Great work detective," I joked. I grabbed his hand and led him to my bedroom, "Take off your clothes," I demanded as I stood before him removing mine. His eyes feasted on my naked body and he quickly disrobed and his hard cock stuck out. I smiled.

"Most likely you'll begin with foreplay, some kissing, rubbing, fondling, titty sucking, fingering."

He nodded eagerly and stepped close to me kissing my mouth. I reached for his nice hard steel and rubbed up and down his shaft. He kissed down my neck and then held my huge tits in his hands, "These are nice."

I smiled, "lick'em, suck'em, French kiss'em."

His tongue circled my areola on the left, then he sucked. He paused and looked into my eyes for approval. I nodded. He went to the right and sucked some more, "Touch me down there," I whispered.

I felt his fingers playing, "My god you're so wet."

"Um hmm, now finger me until I cum for you." He pushed in two fingers and rubbed my clit with his thumb. I began to coo like a baby while holding onto his arms, "That's it," I was humping his hand getting closer. I moaned, "Ooh, yeah," and nutted on his hand.

He looked at my juices on his fingers, "Wow."

I lay on the bed and spread my legs wide, "Come here," I summoned him and he hovered over me, "This position is missionary, it's perfect for lovemaking. When you want to feel a close connection. You can kiss me, look into my eyes, whisper sweet nothings into my ears."

He was hesitant at first, his cock was ready to play. I pulled him into me, "You've come this far, push it in," he pressed his way and moaned as soon as his tip split my wet center and was devoured.

"Oh my God," he said pausing after each word.

I threw my hips up as he stroked, "Go slow, yeah just like that."

"Oooh, God, fuck!"

"I know it feels good right?"

"God yes, yes," he continued to stroke.

"Hold my leg up" I instructed as he held my right leg and went deeper. His eyes rolled. "You're doing great." I encouraged.

His head moved left and right like he couldn't believe he was finally in some pussy. His strokes were slow and methodical. He was an excellent student digging me out and looking into my eyes. He even leaned in and kissed my mouth.

"I feel like I might cum."

"Not yet," I said, "Hold it." I rolled on top and rode him slowly while kissing his chin and neck., "Grab my ass," I instructed. He did and started to thrust up, "Yeah, yes, that's good."

I sat up and twerked on his shaft. He loved it. He had the cutest faces going while I popped my pussy on his dick. He was in heaven. I got off and tooted my ass in the air, "Get behind me," I said waiting for his cock to slip inside. I felt him. His hips moved and his balls slapped my ass at a nice pace. I didn't even have to tell him to grab or slap my ass. I was surprised when his hand came down. I looked back.

"Was that, okay?"

I nodded.

He continued to stroke. His pace quickened and I thought he was about to cum, but he caught a second wind and was revved up. He humped and thrust slapped. Even pulled out and tasted me before plunging back in. I was like okay, Felipe, I see you, sir, wear the pussy out, yaaasss!

He pulled out, "Can I get back on top?"

I nodded and lay back as he pressed his way inside, "I like this way," he said stroking me and reaching for my right leg again, "Oooohh fuck, I can feel it, I'm about to uh--"

He panted and grunted as he collapsed in my arms twitching and unloading. I held him close, "Good job." He rolled off laying next to me, "I can't believe I've been waiting all this time. I could have been doing this."

I turned to him, "There's nothing wrong with waiting."

"You're right. Thanks for this. It was better than anything I could have imagined."

"you're welcome."

"Should I leave now?"

I chuckled, "It's okay if you have to go. There are no expectations."

He sat up and kissed my cheek before leaving the bed. He grabbed his clothes, went to the bathroom, cleaned up, and left.

I lay there with his jizz still pooling at my ass thinking, only six more days and it would be over. And by over, I meant over! Well, that's all for now, until next time.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Black Pastor and the Soccer Mom Black pastor turns white wife into personal plaything.in Interracial Love
There Really are Rainbows Was she born a Hotwife or a Slut?in Loving Wives
Becoming Black-Owned, Jean Jean Gets Broken In, Black-Only, and Black-Owned.in Interracial Love
Confessions of a Hotwife - BBC Ch. 01 Hotwife enjoys new BBC at a club.in Interracial Love
I Thought I wanted a Lifestyle Club A husband is too eager to take his wife to a lifestyle club.in Interracial Love
More Stories