The 30 Fucks of April - Day 29

Story Info
Ari enjoys sex by the poolside with her friends.
1.7k words
4.3k
2
0

Part 29 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Journal, April 29, 2022. Friday. My morning started with Caesar giving me his cock from the spoon position. He was not playing when he said he was going to take advantage of our time together. After morning sex we headed to the shower.

As I stood behind Caesar washing his muscular back while the water cascaded off his body. I remembered our conversation from the previous night. He told me that he and his ex-girlfriend had been close to getting engaged. Even though he had always been upfront about his sexuality, out of the blue one day she told him it bothered her. He didn't understand why because he was not cheating on her with anyone. He had devoted himself to their relationship.

One day, he found out the real reason was that she started seeing another man. This was devasting to him because he had left everything in Miami to be with her. After processing the loss of his girlfriend he met Johnny approximately a year ago and they became friends. Through casual conversations, they realized they both shared a taste for other things, and from that point on, they saw each other from time and enjoyed intimate moments. Mainly with Caesar doing the giving.

He turned to me and peered into my eyes, "I'm glad I got to spend this time with you but tell dude if he fucks up again, I won't step aside so easily."

I kissed his mouth and replied, "Is that so?"

"100," he stated with certainty before placing his lips on mine. The sound of the water receded. There was still steam from the warm water and steam between us as we continued to kiss. He was about to start but I left the shower, "Damn why are you leaving?"

"You turned off the water. I assumed we were done." I reached for a towel and began wiping the beads of water off of my naked flesh. He stepped out and I handed him a towel. As he dried, I stood in front of the mirror placing the long flowy blonde wig on my head and later the green contacts on my eyes.

I reached for some baby oil, squirted it on my hand, and began to massage it onto my skin. As my body glistened under the fluorescent light, Caesar watched me through the mirror with his dick rock hard.

The door opened. Johnny stood with a camera, "I'm here today with the beautiful Ari. My god girl you're so damn fine," he said as he looked at me through the lens and used one hand to partake in a feel of my left tit and ass. "It's day twenty-nine bitches. We're so excited to be here with Ari." He handed Caesar the camera and immediately found my lips. His tongue slipped into my mouth as Caesar filmed us.

Johnny lifted me and sat me on the counter, "Welcome to day twenty-nine," he said as his cock slipped into my wet center. His hips moved back and forth and we both looked down and enjoyed the view of his cock sliding in and out covered in my nectar. "Ari's pussy stays wet and juicy, fuck look at this shit."

My tits wobbled with each thrust and my head fell back enjoying his cadence, I cooed like a baby and hummed, "Oh shit, feels good."

"This dick is good, right girl."

"It is," I agreed. He leaned in and sucked my tits one after the other and showered my chest with kisses as he stroked. Caesar suddenly set the camera down.

"What are you doing camera man?" asked Johnny.

"Y'all can't have fun without me," he replied as he found his way into Johnny's tight ring. Johnny paused and his face turned red. Caesar stroked him nice and slow as Jonny stroked me. I held Johnny's face and looked into his eyes. I loved watching his expression as he took on Caesar. It always turned me on to look into a person's eyes as they got fucked. It was as if I could read their minds.

At that moment, I knew he felt good, He panted as sweat dripped from his hair. My pussy felt good on his dick and his ass felt wonderful as it was stroked by Caesar's huge rod. The three of us filled the bathroom with our sexual sounds groaning the closer we got to the peak.

Joy appeared at the doorway wearing a t-shirt and panties, "Here you guys are," she said.

"Grab the camera," insisted Caesar, "Get the rest of this. We're about to burst," he admitted proudly.

The sounds continued and crescendoed., "OOOh fuck!" I belted out as another orgasm hit. My eyes closed and I grabbed onto Johnny's arms panting.

"Uh, uh, uh," he moaned, "Fuck, it's coming," he twitched and emptied his load gasping. Caesar stroked with vigor and pulled out allowing his cum to drip onto his ass. When Johnny pulled out of me, Joy got a shot of his cum leaking from me.

******

After breakfast, I went out to the patio and sat on a lounge chair. The water in the pool sparkled under the sunlight and rippled as Joy played volleyball with Johnny, David, and Michael. I spoke on the phone with Todd, "I missed you," he admitted.

"I kind of missed you too," I joked.

He laughed, "I miss talking to you. Have you been behaving yourself?" He asked almost as if he knew I was up to something. Caesar had strolled by just as I was about to respond. His darling hazel eyes peered into mine and he blew a kiss.

"Have you been behaving yourself, sir?" I asked sweetly. Lord knows I had not behaved. I had been fucking up a storm out of spite and even toyed with adding Caesar to my roster full-time.

"I have. I just can't wait to see you tomorrow. I love you."

"I love you too. I'll see you tomorrow." The call ended. I was in a better place emotionally. I felt like Todd and I could work out our issues and get beyond the whole him fucking Storm behind my back thing.

He was happy I didn't have to carry David and Michael's child. That helped us get over a major hurdle. I did warn him not to fuck up again. I wasn't going to have my trust violated repeatedly. He understood. He did ask me to streamline my fucking activities to just him, his brother, and his brother's girlfriend. He said we need at least six months to work on just us before adding anyone else to the mix, which meant, no more David and Michael fuck sessions after April and for while after that.

My heart nearly exploded when he asked that. As I looked at David playing in the pool, I wondered how he would take no longer having access to my pussy. My vagina loved having his cock inside. Plus, being that I'm bisexual, I loved my bisexual sex sessions. Todd was not about to fuck a man and he certainly wasn't going to let one fuck him.

I had to break the news to David and Michael and part of me was torn. I didn't want to give that up, but I did have to work on developing my relationship with Todd.

I sat thinking. My mind was lost in the last twenty-eight days. When I looked up, I saw the men had decided to run a train on Joy. She held onto the side of the pool as Johnny stood behind stroking her pussy while holding her breasts. The rest of the men waited in line as they watched Johnny plow her little cunt.

They held their dicks stroking with one hand until Johnny moved to the side. Then Michael eagerly pushed his way inside. She turned and looked back with a smile. He rammed hard and fast while holding her neck. Her body rattled with each thrust.

Then Michael stepped aside and let Caesar press his way inside. David had left the pool and was headed over to me. His body dripped, "Are you going to join us?" he asked.

I smiled, "I'll be there shortly," I responded.

His eyes covered me. He reached for a towel, "what's going on?"

At first, I shrugged. Then I stated, "Todd wants me to curb my sexual activities after this month."

His eyes widened, "Interesting." He joined me on the chaise lounge. "Now that he's done having his fun, he doesn't want you fucking anyone but him."

"Well, he wants to still film with his brother and Jai."

David chuckled, "So no outside cock. He feels threatened. Maybe I could talk--"

"No. Stop."

He sighed, "I'm going to miss that sweet little pussy of yours doll. Damn."

I cuddled next to him. We watched as Joy continued to get stroked by the three men repeatedly. I reached over and saw his cock bulging in his shorts. I slipped it out through the opening, "Come here doll," he said as he reached for me and sat me on his cock.

Looking into his sweet eyes as I rode him he asked, "So what about the cruise?" His hands gripped my ass and guided my tempo.

"He made an exception for the cruise."

"Uh, shit, that's good," he replied moaning.

"What my pussy or what I just said?"

"Fuck both."

We chuckled. David and I kissed, His finger entered my mouth and I sucked, "Yes, doll, so fucking good. I love your pussy."

He stood holding me. As he bounced me on his rod giving me pleasure and making me moan, I saw Joy on her knees outside of the pool as the three men circled her stroking their shafts over her as her tongue stretched out of her mouth. One by one, they let their substance drip onto her tongue.

She swallowed most and the rest dripped off her chin. David was still bouncing me on his shaft. I held on tightly and finally, he let it flow. We shared a sweet look knowing that our time was nearly over. Our bisexual escapades would no longer be a regular thing.

We read the sadness in each other's eyes. He let me down. Our lips touched again. "I suppose, I'll break the news to Michael tonight. I do think you should spend the night with us instead of Caesar."

I smiled, "I'm sure he'd say the same. Maybe all three of us can sleep together tonight. Does that sound like fun?"

"Ab-so-fucking-lutely."

Well, that's all for now. Until next time...

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Slut Wife - Libido Liberated Pt. 01 Desperate times + wife's inner slut = unexpected benefits.in Loving Wives
Stood Up and Propositioned My semi-goth look attracted an older gentleman.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Turnabout An evil prank ultimately affects lives differently.in Loving Wives
Crashed Two young men and I land on a desert island.in Erotic Couplings
Mom vs. Frat Boys A sweet MILF meets some boys from a black fraternity.in Interracial Love
More Stories