The 30 Fucks of April - Day 30

Story Info
The finale, Ari gets gang banged for her finale.
2.1k words
7.2k
5
0

Part 30 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, journal. April 30, 2022. The final day. So many emotions ran through my mind when I woke up that Saturday morning lying in a bed with three men. The night was wild. It started with me riding Caesar in reverse cowgirl as Michael lay beside Caesar with David riding him. I held David's face and pressed my lips onto his. I whispered into his ear, "You feel good baby?"

"So fucking good doll."

My hand stroked his erection, as his finger stroked my hardened clit. Our moans echoed throughout the room as both men fed us their cocks in our openings. After my second orgasm, Caesar pulled me up to his mouth and sipped from my cup. I leaned over and tasted David. His hands were in my curls holding them to the right as he watched my lips glide up and down his shaft.

Once Caesar was drunk from my wine, I lay on the bed and David found his way between my thighs tasting me for several seconds before pressing his way inside. My right hand reached over and strummed Michael's still hardened dick as Caesar pressed his way into David.

My right leg was over David's shoulder as he stroked me. He groaned in delight as his hips thrust forward and Caesar rocked him from behind.

My hand continued to stroke Michael. He was close to finishing. His grunts grew louder by the second. I stroked him even faster and faster until his lava flowed and dripped onto my hand. He left the bed to clean up.

David continued to stroke me until he erupted and later Caesar pulled out and stroked his cock until his cum dripped onto David. It was done. I had given my favorite bisexual men one last shot at me before filming day thirty.

I sat up in bed. I was about to cross over Cesar on my right. He caught me before I left for a morning quickie as David and Michael lay sleeping. I lay atop him chest to chest as he held my ass; our hips rotated and thrust ever so slightly to not shake the bed.

"I know I wasn't part of the original day thirty shoot, but can I?" he asked sweetly as he stroked my pussy so divinely.

How could I say no? I moaned in his ear, "Of course."

After I nutted on his dick. He thrust a little faster and let it flow inside of me. I kissed his mouth and we headed for a shower.

*****

David and I sat talking. I had finally told Michael no more threesomes. He was sad but understood. Johnny had left with Joy on the boat to retrieve the rest of the cast and a few after-party guests. We planned to have a wrap party as soon as the shoot was done.

Caesar walked into the kitchen. He rubbed my shoulders as I sat on the bar stool. He whispered in my ear, "Can we talk for a second?"

I nodded and followed him out to the patio. As I stood in front of him looking into his eyes, he reached for my hands. It provoked my smile, "What is this?" I asked.

He chuckled, "I was just going to say that I'll miss you after today."

I wrapped my arms around him, "It was fun. I had a great time."

He nodded as if he understood, "Naw, I get it. But like I said, if he fucks up, you know where to find me. Once I get you, it's going be a wrap."

I smiled, "Okay, I feel you. Thanks."

I saw people filling the kitchen and living room area. They had arrived. It was time. My heart melted when I saw Todd peep out the glass door before sliding it open. His eyes darted from Caesar to me.

"Hi, Todd, this is Caesar."

He nodded and stretched out his arm. Their hands touched briefly, "Hey man."

"You've seen us on video, right?"

He cleared his throat, "Yeah."

Caesar cleared his throat, "I guess I'll leave you two to talk." He left and went into the house.

Todd wrapped his arms around me. His scent drove me wild as I buried my nose into the crease of his neck. He lifted me off the ground, "It feels so good to see you," he admitted as he sat me down carefully, "are you ready for this?"

"Us? Or the shoot?"

"Both I suppose."

I nodded, "I suppose I am." As I was about to take his hand, he paused and looked into my eyes sweetly and with concern.

"Are you sure you'll be okay with not, you know?"

"You mean fucking David and Michael?"

"Yeah. I just want us to focus on getting to a good place before we add any other sexual partners. And I promise once we're over the hump, you can see them again."

"And what about you? What's your secret fetish?"

"Me?" His mind traveled somewhere, yet he did not dare tell me anything. He simply replied, "I just love being with you. I love watching you with my brother and his girl."

"Alright babe, let's get this day done so we can go back to loving each other."

"I like the sound of that," he confessed before kissing my mouth.

****

I stood in the party room that was neatly decorated. All the men were there, Tim, Todd, David, Michael, Johnny, Caesar, Jabari, Seth, and Shawn. The ladies Joy, Megan, and Jai were helping with the cameras.

I stood in front of them holding a celebratory glass of champagne, "Today is both a joyful and emotional day. I set out on a quest to do thirty fucks in April hoping it would fund my lifestyle and it turned out to be an overwhelming success.

"They say all good things come to an end and here we are at day thirty. This is the end. I have grown to care about many of you. I have developed friendships, relationships, and special bonds that will last a lifetime. I am happy that you all showed up today.

"After this project, I will be taking a break."

David's eyes misted with tears. A few others looked sad. Others clapped. I continued, "I have to work on myself. I'll still be filming with Todd, Ted, and Jai. And we still have the cruise next month. So...some of you will have another shot at tasting and stroking this kitty."

They clapped.

"Can't wait!" said Shawn as he held his glass of bubbly.

"So, here's to day thirty and a whole lot of great fucking!"

They all shouted, "To great fucking!!!"

****

Since the day was beautiful. The sky was a bright blue with fluffy white clouds high above, I opted for an outside shoot. My ladies had the cameras set up as I lay on a nice high table with a cushion covered with gray cloth.

I took pictures naked as the men stood around the table with their chiseled frames admiring my nakedness and waiting to partake in my sweetness. On my right, stood David, Michael, Caesar, and Jabari with their cocks in hand.

On my left, stood Ted, Johnny, Seth, and Shawn. In front was Todd. He was the first to press his way inside of me. He grabbed my legs and pulled me to the edge. My left leg rested on his shoulder. When his tip split my wet center, we both hummed with delight. It had been days since we had connected and he felt marvelous. My eyes closed for a moment as I savored every inch of him filling me. My body began to wobble from his thrusts.

I had hands reaching and grabbing every part of my body as Todd rocked my kitty to perfection. I reached for Shawn's cock on the left and David's on the right. My head turned left I had Johnny slide his cock into my mouth. The other men stroked their cocks vigorously as they watched and waited for their turns to delight in my caramel.

My head turned right and Jabari didn't waste time slipping his cock into my mouth. There were all sorts of moans and groans filling the space as we fucked out by the pool. The wind felt nice against my skin. And Todd felt wonderful inside of me. I took a break from Jabari and stared into my man's beautiful eyes. He smiled and fucked me extra slow. My mouth gaped open as the first orgasms hit, "Shit," I said to him. My head rolled left and soon I had another cock in my mouth. It was Ted's.

Todd increased his speed. My body rocked forward and back. Soon, I felt him jerk and grunt. His cum was inside of me. Shawn hurried to get in place. I felt his huge rod diving inside of my pussy as my lips stretched to accommodate him. He stroked me nice and slow as he looked at his dick gliding in my stretched opening. My juices and Todd's cum covered his shaft.

My hand stroked Johnny's shaft, as Ted continued to fuck my mouth. For several seconds I gagged on Ted before turning right and tasting Michael. I felt a finger on my clit rubbing rapidly. It was Caesar. He made me spray. He rubbed my juices on my inner thighs. He was eager to go next. He held my right leg open wide as Shawn continued to stroke me well. He pounded away the minutes until his body tightened. He pulled out and showered my belly with his jizz.

At that time, Ted was already cumming. His cum squirted onto the left side of my face as I continued to lick and slurp on Michael's rod. Shawn had stepped aside and Caesar glued himself between my thighs. He stroked rapidly for several stroked then climbed on the table and pressed his chest to mine. They all stood by and watched as Caesar dug me out. He whispered into my ear talking shit. "Your man can't fuck you as good as I can." My nails dug in his back as he humped. I felt more cum shooting onto my body. I belted out, "Ooooh fuck!"

He pressed his way so deep inside my body began to quake and a tear fell from my left eye. He pulled out showing all the men my nectar on his rod. His cum leaked from my opening as I lay there panting.

I got off the table. Seth sat while I devoured his cock into my mouth while tooting my ass in the air as David made his way inside. Seth held my hair to the right side as he enjoyed the show. I was being rocked nicely by David. His strong hands held my cheeks open wide as his rod slid in and out.

I sucked. "Guk, guk, guk," sounded as deep-throated Seth. He was close to the edge from the hand job earlier. It wasn't long before he held my head and shot into my mouth. It leaked down the sides. I wiped my lips and looked back at David still stroking my kitty, "Almost doll," he assured me. Soon after, he pulled out and shot all over my pretty brown ass.

I had two left. Jabari walked in front of me and lifted my leg. His cock filled me. Michael went to the rear and pressed his way inside of my free hole. They held me mid-air and took me apart with their strokes.

This was it. Two cocks left. Day thirty would be in the books, I thought as they bounced me. When they had finally released inside of me, I breathed a sigh of relief. It felt so good physically and emotionally. The high I felt. My pussy was worn out but in a good way. All the men had fucked me so good and left me feeling amazed and appreciated.

We hugged and even cried some tears of joy. After the shoot and putting away the cameras. We all got cleaned up and sat around the pool eating and drinking.

I sat next to Todd. Our feet dangled in the pool. "How do you feel babe?" he asked sweetly.

"Awesome. I glad to be done."

He leaned over and kissed me. When I looked up, I saw Caesar eyeing us. "That guy. I don't about him."

"What do you mean?" I asked with curiosity.

"It just seems like I've met him before. I don't know."

"He's cool," I assured him. "Now sir, let's have some fun." I hopped into the pool with the rest of the people playing volleyball. He jumped in after me. The night ended with a wild pool orgy. Well, ladies and gents, this has been 30 Days of great fucking in April. Until next time!!!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
A Gangbang for Sexy Sara Sara fantasizes about being the object of a gangbang.in Group Sex
A Hotwife's Hot Gangbang A hotwife, has a hot hot gangbang, featuring dnd.in Group Sex
Maggie's Wedding Gangbang A bridesmaid is the center of attention for the groomsmen.in Group Sex
The Gang Bang Experience Young wife agrees to be gang banged for a website.in Group Sex
More Stories