All Comments on '33hz'

by Sexbot_9000

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sexbot_9000Sexbot_9000almost 2 years agoAuthor

The title has been corrected. From what I hear, there's only one person that approves all stories that come through here. If so, I'm impressed and humbled. Either way, thanks for the quick fix!

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderalmost 2 years ago

This story is really awesome. Loved uncontrollable lust stories. Nice guy not leaving people in a state of unable to live life later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was pretty cool. I liked that Bliss recognized there was a problem and helped them with it.

KenourioKenourioalmost 2 years ago

This was amazing! The choice to regularly switch point of view, the choice of subjects (gay/straight, black/white), and the overall vibe really work. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I came here to be involuntarily turned on against my better judgment by a disastrously written story. I got good vibes, a laugh, an emotional investment in several characters, and got turned on anyway. And as a bi girl I was soooo amused about how you handled Lan and Jenny, thanks for not forgetting us!

Sexbot_9000Sexbot_9000almost 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous: Yeah, the idea was that Jenny was always bi, but she’s so sheltered that she’d never realized dating girls was an option. Being demi didn’t help clear that up for her either. That’s a bit beyond the scope/pacing of the story though.

@everyone: Thanks for the kind words, and I’m glad that my straight white male ass is evidently handling things respectfully (well, as “respectful” as mind control could ever be)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You know how hard it is to find people of color fucking and not being weird raceplay shit? I did not for a second think this was were i was gonna find it lol. Also helps that this is really close to so many of my fantasies. Hats off, sir

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexbot_9000@Sexbot_9000
If I'm gonna write stories, it's gonna be about stuff that's impossible in real life. And at least on this site, it's also gonna be about a diverse array of women being uncontrollably horny.