The 40th Birthday Ch. 05

Story Info
Day 2 of the birthday celebration weekend.
3.5k words
4.77
3.1k
2

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to rouse around 1pm. It was wonderful to sleep late without being woken up by children. I was exhausted when I woke, but immediately all the memories of the evening flooded my brain. Easily the most exciting, erotic and purely satisfying night of my life. I rolled over to see my wife still sleeping, but as I moved to face her, her eyes opened slowly.

"Mmm, good morning," she said.

"Good morning," and I leaned in for a kiss. But I was pleasantly surprised when our lips met, as she immediately slid her tongue into my mouth. I pressed closer, as our tongues swirled around each other. As we kissed, my left hand slid down to her hip, as I began softly touching her skin. Meanwhile, her right hand immediately went to my cock, as she began stroking it. I moaned in appreciation. I brought my hand to her breast, and began to caress it gently. She cooed softly into my mouth as we continued to kiss.

Her grip felt amazing as she pumped my shaft. I pulled away from our kiss and lay on my back to enjoy the sensation, and within a moment, she had slid up, straddled me, and began to guide my cock between her legs. She was already so wet I couldn't believe how easily I entered her.

As she began to ride me, I looked in awe at this goddess. The love of my life, beautiful face, eyes and smile - and sexy as fuck! I placed both hands on her large breasts and gently squeezed each. She sighed in approval, her eyes closed as she bounced up and down on my cock. I moved my hands to her ass, and admired her breasts as they bounced up and down towards my face.

"Like the view?" she smiled

"Oh god yes!" I moaned in response.

"Mmm, good." she trailed off. Refocusing on her pleasure. Then, she leaned far forward, positioning her breasts just above my mouth. It was clear what she wanted.

Eagerly, I devoured her left breast. My left hand enveloped her right breast, and pinched her nipple at the same time as I gently bit the other.

She moaned loudly, and began riding me harder.

I continued to caress her as she began to breathe faster. Her body continued to bounce as I felt her tighten.

"Cum for me!" I said gently.

She nodded and moaned and moments later let out a gentle, "Ohhhhhh!".

Soon she slowed her pace, then set upright again.

"That was a nice way to wake up!" she smiled.

"Was that a good one?" I asked

"All of them are good," she laughed. "But yes, that was a lovely little one. Thank you."

"Oh, you're more than welcome! I'm so happy to make you feel good. Makes me feel good knowing I can make you feel good!"

"Mmm, well you sure have been for the last 18 hours or so. But I still feel bad that you haven't cum yet. Did you get close this morning?"

"Not really, but that's okay. You're making me feel really good, and loved too" I replied, softly caressing each breast. "It's really fun to play like this."

"Mmmm...I love you so much. And I'm so glad we're having fun like this," she said, before taking her hands and placing them over mine. She squeezed my hands as I squeezed her breasts. And we gave each other a deep long look. "But, I'm starving! We need to get some food!" she continued, a huge grin on her face.

"But it's so nice here," Ireplied, slowly pushing my hips upwards.

Then, I felt her muscles squeeze my cock. "Plenty of time for this later," she smirked. Then leaning forward, she gave me a quick kiss on my cheek. As she slid off my cock, I reluctantly removed my hands from her glorious breasts.

I gave her ass a little swat as she walked away from me. "I'm gonna miss those breasts, promise I get to see them again tonight," I joked.

She laughed. "Oh you will. But if you're smart, you'll see them right now in the shower!" And with a wink, she headed towards the bathroom.

I threw myself back on the bed and marveled at myself about what a lucky man I was. I couldn't remember the last time my wife was so fun and playful sexually. Probably not since we had been dating. It was so amazing to see this side of her again. I knew it was going to be another wonderful day.

The shower was lovely. We touched, kissed, caressed each other, enjoying the waves of hot water and the silky smoothness of each other's lathered up skin. Per usual, I could not get enough of her breasts. While she found my obsession a bit silly, she was happy to oblige and did enjoy the attention they received.

After several minutes, we finished washing, and stepped out of the shower to get dressed. It was still a struggle to keep my hands off of her, but I was mostly behaved.

After I dressed, I turned on the TV while she finished putting on her makeup. Then, we hopped in the car and drove into town for a late lunch and some window shopping.

We started with some excellent sushi and sake at "Sushi on Main Street". Then proceeded to stroll up and down the streets of Downtown Half Moon Bay. It was amazing to feel so close to each other, walking hand-in-hand, touching each other gently as we looked through the various stores and art galleries. No kids. No distractions. Completely relaxed and at ease and feeling a deep intimate and sensual connection between us. We joked, laughed, and kissed. We would side-eye each other over peculiar things and peculiar people. We were having so much fun, and feeling so cherished and loved.

I was so happy.

It was past 5 o'clock, and after a couple hours of shopping, we had picked up a couple bottles of wine and some snacks and decided to head back to the hotel. I drove the whole way hand-in-hand, chatting about the events of the day and how nice it was to feel so connected to one another. We agreed to crack open one of the bottles of wine and enjoy the sunset on the back porch once we had returned.

As we pulled into the hotel parking lot, she leaned towards me, and placed a gentle, wet kiss on my cheek."I love you so much," she whispered, as she slid her hand over my crotch and began rubbing my cock to life.

"How's the big guy doing?" she teased

"Mmm, very well, and getting bigger!" I laughed pulling into the parking spot.

"Mmm, yes, I can tell," she smiled, as she stroked me firmly through my denim jeans. She stared at my member as it grew, pointing down my right leg as she brought it to life. Then suddenly "Have fun walking back to the room!!" she joked, before smacking my thigh, grabbing the food, and hopping out of the car.

"Hahaha, Fuck!" I cried, in both frustration and laughter.

Kelly spun around to look at me through the passenger window. Peering in, she licked her lips seductively, winked and then gave me a nice little view of her cleavage. She laughed once more before heading out.

I immediately jumped out of the car and pursued her. My cock protruding down the right leg of my jeans. There was no hiding it, and I didn't even try.

"Wait up!" I called.

Kelly turned around once more. "Oh my god!! Hahahaha! Put that thing away!" she laughed, staring at my bulging member protruding down my leg.

"Never!" I cried, and began to chase her through the parking lot to our room. We reached the door at the same time. The card key turned the light on the lock green, as we pushed into the room, laughing hysterically. Once inside, we collapsed on the bed.

"What if someone saw?! I can't believe you did that!" laughed Kelly

"What are you talking about?!" I laughed, "This is all your fault!" pointing at the stiff shaft.

"Oh yeah!" she smiled, rolling onto her side to face me. Then reaching down, massaged my shaft through my jeans. "I did do this, didn't I?" she said playfully.

"I can't believe you just did that to me. So mean!" I said sarcastically.

"Oh cuh'mon, you loved it!" she smiled, as she reached down and began to unbutton my pants, releasing the tension from the constrictive jeans.

"Better?" she asked, as she pulled the zipper all the way down.

"Ohh, yes. Much better." I sighed.

She snaked her hand into my boxers, and pulled out my cock, stroking it softly as we kissed. My hand slid up to her ass and gave it a firm squeeze.

Kelly released her grip from my cock, and began unbuttoning her blouse. I pulled back from our kiss and watched in delight as she nimbly unbuttoned her shirt, revealing a lacy white bra. Then, together, we worked to unhook the front bra clasp. As she pulled back the brazier, she presented her beautiful right breast to me. My left hand immediately embraced it, and I admired every aspect. Perfect areolas, hardening nipples, and so soft and full to the touch. Her breast fit my large hand perfectly. And though I'd seen them countless times before, I was still always awe-struck.

She watched me intently as she ran her fingers through my hair, and moaned gently as I caressed her. As I rolled my thumb over her nipple, she pulled my head down, forcing me to suck. I did not hesitate. Gently rolling my tongue over her nipple, my mouth engulfed her areola. I sucked gently, my left hand massaging her ass once more. She moaned in approval, and I could still feel her watching me as she lovingly ran her fingers through my hair. I sucked harder, pulling more of her breast into my mouth, the lust growing in my mind. I groped her ass harder, rolling my tongue over her hard nipple. She pulled my hair lifting me off her breast.

"Okay. Just so you know. We're not having sex right now. I just want to play for a little while, okay?" she said gently, but firmly.

I nodded in agreement, as I continued to feast on her breast.

She sighed, then rolled on her back, freeing her other breast. She pulled me back down to suck on her left breast, which was so desperate for attention. She moaned as I bit gently on her nipple, my thumb and finger pinching the nipple of her other breast. Reaching down, she began to stroke my cock. God it felt good.

"You sure like them don't you?" she asked rhetorically.

"Mmmhmm," - it was the only sound I could make, as I continued to suck her breast into my mouth. Her nails scraped my balls.

I began to reach between her legs, to begin unbuttoning her pants. But she stopped me.

"Not yet," she said. "Remember, no sex yet....Yet! But don't worry, the night is young!" she reassured me.

I was disappointed, but clearly had little to complain about given the amount of fun we'd been having over the past day. I rolled on to my back, realizing the fun was over for now. But as I moved, she followed, and I watched in excitement as she immediately lowered her head to my crotch, and took my engorged cock all the way to the back of her throat.

"OHhh fuck!" I groaned as I felt her nose press into my pubic bone. She held it there for just a moment, before sliding back off of me. I reflexively grabbed the sides of her head, and as she began to rise up, I immediately thrust back into her throat. I groaned even louder as I held her head in place and felt her hold my cock in her throat and swallow. The sensation was intense. Then slowly, she pulled away letting my swollen cock fall from her lips.

"Let's go outside and have a drink," she winked.

My god this was both torturous and the most fun I could ever remember having.

She stood up and removed her blouse and bra. Then dug through our suitcase to find a loose fitting tee shirt, a sweatshirt and some black leggings. Once my erection subsided, I stood up too, and after removing my jeans, put on a pair of loose fitting pajama pants then a zip up hoodie.

We were now in some comfy clothes, and would be enjoying a relaxing evening. The sun was beginning to set, so we grabbed a couple of blankets and sat on the back porch to enjoy our wine and watch the sun set.

We placed our chairs side-by-side facing the ocean. I poured the wine into two paper cups from the hotel, and handed her a cup.

"Ooh, so fancy!" she teased.

"Nothing but the best for you, honey." I joked back, "clinking" our cups together.

Kelly smiled, and leaned back in her chair while taking a deep sip of the wine. "At least we have good taste in wine," she smiled.

I leaned back too, and slid my left hand towards her, under her blankets, and into her hand. Our ears filled with only the crashing waves, the ocean breeze as we watched the sun dip lower in the sky. It was a gorgeous view and I was with my favorite person.

I cracked open the little box of snacks -- chocolates, nuts, cheese and dried fruit. When I was a kid I would wonder why on earth adults would eat such boring things, but today I didn't mind. This was comfortable, intimate and easy. Literally nothing to complain about.

"So, what do you think?" she asked.

"What do I think? What do I think about what?" I responded.

She looked at me incredulously. "Oh brother," she laughed. "You know. This. This weekend. The last 24 hours, dummy!"

I grinned from ear to ear. "It's been amazing. This is exactly what I've been wanting for so long. Thank you for making this happen. You have no idea what this has meant to me."

She squeezed my hand. "I'm glad. And I know you're having a great time. And so am I! It's so nice to feel so close to you."

I squeezed back. "Yes. And obviously I've been loving everything we've done together physically, but this feeling between us -- it's so special. It feels so close and intimate. I haven't felt this way in years," I said.

"I know. Me too. Everything feels so intimate and easy. No tension between us at all. And just fun. I love feeling so close to you," she responded, before sitting up and leaning in to kiss me.

Our kiss was soft and gentle. Loving. We kissed again a couple more times, then leaned back into our chairs.

"So, what's been your favorite part?" she asked, with a wicked look in her eye.

I laughed. "Oh, there's been a quite a few as I'm sure you can imagine!"

"So, tell me." she said with a smile.

"Okay, well non-sexually, it was just great to have so much fun with you today. It was nice holding you so much and laughing so much."

Kelly squeezed my hand and nodded in agreement.

"Now, as for the rest of it. You've seemed to very much enjoy it when I'm touching and playing with your breasts."

"Ssh! Not so loud." she said firmly.

I looked around nervously. "There's no one out here. And the only people I can see are 20' away down on that path over there." I said.

"OK. I know. I just get uncomfortable and don't want anyone to hear us talking." she said nervously.

"OK," I smiled, then leaned towards her so our faces were only about a foot away from each other. With my left hand in hers, I brought my right hand over to her lap, which she quickly brought into the blankets to keep warm as well.

"I love playing with your breasts," I whispered. "They're so big and soft, and I've loved sucking and kissing and worshiping every square inch of them."

She sighed in appreciation and agreement. "What else?" she asked.

"I love going down on you. I love how you taste. I love how you feel on my tongue. I love how your body responds, how you moan, how you squirm, and how you pull my hair when." I said.

Kelly moaned softly.

"I love when you tell me what you want. What you need. I loved when you told me to eat you. And when you told me to fuck you. Or when you told me you wanted to take me deeper into your mouth." I whispered again, this time leaning in close, and sucking her ear lobe once I had finished speaking.

She cocked her neck and moaned. "Tell me more about how I taste," she sighed.

I smiled as I nibbled her ear lobe. "Oh I LOVE how you taste," I said. "I love your sweet nectar as it coats my tongue, and covers my mouth and my face. I love feeling it all over my cock and my fingers."

She set her wine glass down with her left hand. Then putting her hands inside the blanket, grabbed my right hand, and nimbly pushed it down under her leggings. She moaned softly, and spread her legs slightly beneath the blanket as I inserted my long, middle finger inside her.

"I love lapping you up," I continued. "I love sliding my tongue deep inside you and tasting you. I love rolling my tongue over your clit, making you feel good as my hands explore your body.

Her hand was now back with her cup of wine. She sipped softly and moaned softly. "Two," she moaned.

Dutifully and excitedly, I inserted another finger inside her, pressing deep, then slightly curling my fingers as I slid out slightly, then repeated the process.

"I love it when you sit on my face, pinning me down, as you stare into my eyes while I eat you. I love it when you control me like that and take what you want from me. And I Ioved watching you suck your juices off of my cock."

Her right hand left mine, and found its way under my blanket, to find its target. She deftly unbuttoned my pants and released my rock hard shaft.

She cooed softly. It was very clear she was enjoying my touch. She took another huge sip of wine, then placed her cup down on the table. Her left hand then disappeared beneath the blanket, and very quickly I could tell she was massaging her breast.

She moaned quietly once more.

I slowly slid my fingers out of her, and out through the blankets. Then, just as she opened her eyes to see what was happening, I dipped my fingers into her mouth. She sucked passionately as she pumped my shaft beneath the blankets.

After a moment, my fingers were in her once more, rubbing her clit, and firmly pushing in and out of her. I slid my fingers out again, but this time they went to her breast. Our hands collided for a moments, as I wiped her wetness on her breast. She moaned, and pinched her wet nipple in response. I continued to finger her now, as her breathing became more shallow.

The light was almost gone now, and the wind was even colder. But we were well hidden in the darkness. And even if anyone could have seen us, I don't think we would have cared as the sensations were so intense.

"I love eating you. I want to eat you now. I want to taste you. Smell you. Inhale you." I said, firmly pushing my fingers in and out of her.

"Cum all over my fingers, then watch me lick them clean"

Her body tensed.

"Cum for me," I said softly. "Cum hard. Then bury me between your legs. Make me drink you."

Her body shuddered as she let out a long and very quiet, "Ohhhhhhhh......." She twitched a few more times, before quickly closing her legs as the pleasure had become too intense.

She opened her eyes and looked deeply into mine. I almost think she had forgotten that we were outside. She held me in this intense stare for just a few seconds, breathing heavily, before kissing me and thrusting her tongue into my mouth. Both hands gripped the side of my face, as she kissed me more deeply and passionately than I could remember. Our tongues swirled ferociously as our open lips pressed together.

It was pure, unrestrained lust.

Seconds later, she stopped, pulled away, and held my face firmly a couple inches from hers, staring deep into my eyes once more.

"We're going inside. Now." she commanded.

Wrapping the blanket around her, she immediately stood up, and opened the sliding door behind us. As I stood, I began to grab the wine and snacks to bring in with us.

"Leave it," she insisted. "I need you in here, now!"