The 40th Birthday Ch. 06

Story Info
We enjoy the final evening of the birthday getaway.
2.9k words
4.63
2.3k
1
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasted no time following her into our room. I closed the door and curtains, then spun around to see her. We immediately kissed, as her hands embraced my face, mine embraced hers. Our bodies pressed hard against each other, my shaft pressed tightly between us. We continued to kiss as we fumbled our way backwards towards the bed.

We managed our way past the furniture and up the 2 stairs before finally collapsing onto the bed. And once there, we were able to entirely focus on the task at hand. We quickly helped each other shed our clothes, pulling at drawstring and unzipping sweatshirts.

Pressed together, we rolled about the bed, kissing and caressing one another in a feverish passion. Once on my back, Kelly slid to my left side, and quickly moved her attention to my ear lobe, biting and sucking and she stroked my cock. I moaned aloud as my left hand slid beneath her and between her legs. My right hand gripped and massaged her head while my left began exploring her, massaging her clit and then pushing deep inside.

She bit harder, then proceeded to my neck where she began to bite and suck as well. The sensations were immense, mixing pleasure and pain. I pressed my fingers in deeper, then pulled out slightly again to focus on her clit.

An "mmmmm" emanated from her body as she continued to suck and bite, only to slide down lower and begin sucking on my nipples. I moaned aloud again and began to buck my hips, and she responded by jerking me off faster.

She switched between my nipples, taking turns to suck and bite each, sometimes gently, other times painfully. But the pleasure was immense.

She slid further down away from me, lowering her mouth to my shaft, and swiftly took it into her mouth. Her hand and mouth worked together expertly, and she fucked me with her mouth. She was aggressive and sucking hard and I could see and feel the spit coating her fingers and pooling beneath.

She moved her head away just for a moment as her hand continued to pump me. Then, before I knew it, my balls were in her mouth. She sucked firmly as I felt her tongue rolling in and around me. I groaned as I kept my hand on the back of her head, encouraging her behavior.

I couldn't believe how good this felt.

She was too low and I could not reach most of her from my angle. I repositioned myself, and reached down to her right leg. I began to pull her leg towards me. She raised her leg slightly and I leaned forward to pull it up and over me.

She stopped in confusion, but soon figured out my plan. She twisted her hips and put one leg on each side of me, then slid her body towards my face. I slid down once more as she straddled my face. And as she lowered her hips, my tongue found its home, as I pressed my face into her, her juices coating my mouth and nose. My hands grabbed her ass and I explored and tantalized her from this new angle.

Meanwhile, she had refocused her efforts on me. It was difficult to consistently satisfy her as the waves of pleasure washed over me, my cock buried deep in her throat. The suction and depth were intense as her head bounced up and down on my shaft. Her gagging noises were getting louder, but she did not slow.

I pressed my face into her again and licked and sucked her. She moaned but continued her efforts on my shaft.

The pleasure was too intense. I threw my head back and moaned loudly. "I'm gonna cum!" I called out.

And once again, she seemed to double her efforts, squeezing me tighter, sucking me harder, deeper and faster.

The pressure inside me was building, from my toes to my chest. The muscles in my thighs flexed hard as I pressed my head back deeper into the bed. I moaned aloud again, as I opened my eyes and stared into nothingness, my mouth agape, as a silent, high pitched moan escaped.

I held this expression for several moments, my entire body experiencing pure bliss through the tension. Then, my body began to quake and rumble as I let out a long heavy growl, and emptied my soul into her mouth.

The sensation was overwhelming and the release was intense. I could feel the thick, heavy loads of my seed burst into her warm mouth over and over.

She gagged immediately, but continued sucking me. The spasms in my body were almost uncontrollable as I continued to flood her mouth, her hand and head still pumping me dry.

I bucked my hips to eek out the remaining loads which she continued to swallow. I could not remember the last time I had ever had an orgasm this intense, and I don't think I ever had.

My body began to quiver and relax, falling back into a relaxed spot on the bed. And for the next several seconds, I was in complete bliss as my body let loose all my pent up energy, and my wife gently sucked me, nursing out all the remaining drops of cum.

I was drained.

"Fffffffuuuckk......," I groaned quietly as my heart rate began to decline. I could feel her smile, even though my cock was still in her mouth.

I eventually tapped her to stop, and she obliged, slowly lifting her head off my softening shaft.

"Any good?" she smiled.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Hahaha...that was easily the greatest orgasm I've had in my life!" I said. "Holy shit!"

She smiled and cuddled into me.

"And I don't think you've ever cum so much either! That was ridiculous!" she said.

We laughed together.

We laid there together for a minute or two, each catching our breaths, my hand rubbing her back.

She then reached down, taking my flaccid cock in her hand. "How's he doing?" she teased.

"Never better!" I responded, still catching my breath.

"Do you think I could bring him back to life?" she teased.

"Oh, I'd actually love to feel that," I said.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I'd actually love for you to suck me when I'm soft. I want to feel myself getting bigger and harder in your mouth."

"Okay!" she said cheerfully, as she sat up and then lowered her head back to my cock. She easily took the whole thing into her mouth, her tongue swirling around it. "This feels so weird," she smiled, before continuing her efforts.

I continued to watch, stroking her hair as her mouth slowly brought it to life. Her head and neck adjusted their movements and positions to accommodate its growth. It was heavenly to feel my cock grow and harden in her warm and wet, loving mouth. Soon my cock was as hard as ever, and she slowly released me from her mouth.

"How was that?" she asked.

"Oh, just lovely," I said. "Thank you."

"All that talk outside really got me going." she said, slowly pumping me.

"Mmm, it certainly seemed that way," I smiled. "I'm glad you got so aroused. Loved talking to you that way and touching you. And thinking about pleasing you. Got me so turned on!"

"And what do you think about pleasing me again?" she teased.

"Well, maybe if you asked nicely," I teased back.

She smiled, and sat up and began kissing me, as she slowly straddled me. Then, she lowered herself slowly, burying my cock inside her as she tightened her muscles around me. "Pretty please?" she teased innocently. Then, slowly, she began to ride me.

"Ohhh...anything you want," I sighed.

She moaned in approval, and placed her hands on either side of my head, then arching her back, pushed her amazing and voluptuous breasts towards me.

I touched her breasts softly and tenderly as they bounced before me. My finger tips grazed her nipples gently. I was mesmerized by them, as always. But I loved having them bouncing up and down so close to my face, as I was able to experience every aspect of them at once -- touch, taste, movement, weight. It was heavenly.

I flexed my cock then slowly slid my fingers down her back. She moaned and I took her right nipple into my mouth. I sucked gently at first, then began to buck my hips slightly. Then I sucked harder.

She moaned once more, and with both my hands firmly on her breasts, I began to squeeze and suck a little bit harder, thrusting my hips up just a little bit harder every few seconds, slowly picking up the intensity.

"Fffuuckkkk, yesss..." she sighed as she began to ride me harder.

I sucked harder, biting gently on the nipple of her left breast, while my fingers pinched her other one, pushing my hips up higher to penetrate her more deeply.

"I love your breasts so much," I sighed, pressing my face between them. Then dropping my head back to the pillow to admire the view. I placed my hands on her breasts, holding them, and caressing as she rode me.

I stared deep into her eyes. "I love you so much!" I said, as my thumb and fore finger firmly pinched each nipple. She broke eye contact and moaned in ecstasy, throwing her head back in pleasure.

She bounced up and down on my 8 inches a few more times, then suddenly slowed.

"I love you too!" she said firmly. Then, lifting herself off of my cock, positioned herself forward and straddled my face. "Eat me." she commanded.

I started straight deep into her eyes as she lowered herself onto my face, her breasts obscuring much of the view of her beautiful face. I pressed my tongue inside her, then rolled it forward over her clit, as my hands enveloped her ample breasts.

With her hands placed on the head board, we stared into each other's eyes as I lovingly and passionately licked her. I sucked and licked and slid my tongue inside her as I caressed her breasts, and pinched her nipples. She moaned as I pleasured her and slowly began grinding her hips against my face.

"Ohhh....keep sucking," she moaned firmly as she continued to move her hips. I obliged, sucking her clit and rolling my tongue over her. My hands released her pressed, and gently scraped down her back. She sighed in pleasure as threw her head backwards.

My hands continued to touch her back, mixing both light touching and scraping gently with my nails. Then, my hands grabbed her ass and squeezed, pulling her tighter against my face. I sucked her clit steadily, keeping pressure while my tongue licked up and down. Then once more, I embraced her breasts, squeezing firmly as I sucked and licked her.

Between her cleavage, our eyes locked again.

"You like my big fucking tits, don't you!?" she insisted, as her hips began to buck harder.

God it was fucking hot! She never spoke like this. It was so incredibly erotic to hear her talk dirty! From timid and embarrassed, to a couple short phrases, and now this!

I pulled back slightly, "Oh fuck yeah!" I said, albeit slightly muffled, before returning to my task.

"Mmm, good!" she grunted, then lowering her right hand from the headboard, grabbed a fistful of my hair as she began riding my face harder. "God yes, fucking eat me! Make me cum!"

I was filled with lust, and pinching her nipples hard I began to lick feverishly. Her body began to quiver as she rode my face, and a series of quick and loud sighs escaped her mouth.

She had never been this loud before. It was such a turn on!

Her hips bucked more and more as I continued to pleasure her. My tongue was growing tired and weak, but I pushed past the exhaustion to give her her pleasure as I continued to grind against her.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod!" she squealed as the orgasm began to crescendo. "Yes. Yes! Yes!!! FUuhhhhhkkkK!!!" she cried out.

I continued licking and sucking her clit as I stared up at her. Her juices coating my face, I just stared in awe of this beauty and relished the pleasure I was bringing her.

The intensity continue to rise as her body continued to shake. I released, then pinched her nipples hard once more as my tongue darted back and forth over her.

Her head dropped for a moment and our eyes met once more. There was a look of pure lust and desperation in her eyes, then in a moment she threw her head back once more.

"FFFFFFUUUUCCKKKKK!!!!!" she screamed. Her grip on my hair tightened, then loosened almost instantly as she brought her hand back to the headboard to steady herself.

"Gahhhhhhhhhddd!!!!" she cried out, as the pleasure completely washed over her. The muscles in her legs began to spasm as her juices flooded my face. My hands on her breasts also helped steady her as her muscles began to lose control.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod....." she called through gritted teeth now, as she rode out the last waves of pleasure, her hips still grinding against my face. My tongue continuing to lash against her as my gaze fixated on her as her body shook with pleasure.

Finally, she began to return to earth. Her legs began to relax, as did the tension in her arms and back, until she lowered herself down, and began sitting on my chest.

"Holy fuck..." she said, between the heavy breaths, and her body continued to recover.

My hands now gently rubbing her back, I continued to admire her beauty. She was breathing heavily, and coated in sweat. The dim light in the room making her flesh glisten and glow. Her makeup was smeared, hair was a mess, and she was half collapsed straddling me, in exhaustion and recovering from uninhibited pleasure. She was my goddess!

She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Holy shit," she laughed.

I laughed in return, as she stopped straddling and laid down beside me, resting her head on my chest. I embraced her with my right arm as our naked bodies pressed together. I could still feel her rapid heart beat against me.

"That was amazing...just, absolutely....thank you." she sighed, as her body slowly returned to a relaxed state.

"You are most welcome! Absolutely my pleasure." I replied. "Watching you. Pleasuring you. Listening to you. It brings me such joy and fulfillment. Thank you for being with me."

"Mmm, that's nice to hear." she sighed, holding me closer.

"It's been so nice to be with you, uninhibited, and in the moment."

She squeezed me tightly. "It's been so nice to have all that stress and worry out of my brain. And not having to worry about being too loud or kids walking in or anything. It's been fun rediscovering this part of myself. I'm sorry for how I get. I'll try to be more open and available. I know how much it all means to you. And it's been so amazing remembering how all this can feel."

I squeezed her back. "I look forward to working on it with you," I said with a smile.

"I'm sure you do!" she laughed. "But I'm looking forward to it also."

"I loved hearing you talk, telling me you wanted, what you needed. It was so hot!" I told her.

"I was a bit shocked at what I said," she admitted. "But I wasn't really thinking either. Just kinda came out. Nice to hear it was well received."

"Oh, more than that. It was a real turn on. Please feel free to do more of that. I love hearing it."

"I'll try," she smiled. "So, did you have a fun weekend?"

"Oh yes!" I laughed. "Without a doubt the best weekend I've ever had. I wish we could be like this all the time."

"It's been nice. I miss the kids, but this was such a great weekend. I hope you had a happy birthday."

"Best birthday ever! Not sure if we'll be able to top this one," I said.

We lay there together in silence for a few more minutes, as I gently stroked her back.

"I'm starving!" she proclaimed out of the blue.

We both laughed. "Yeah, seriously" I responded. "We should find something soon before the restaurants start closing down."

I looked at the clock. It was after 8.

There was a place next door called Sam's Chowder House. We perused the online menu, found a few appetizers and called in the order. After about 20 minutes, I walked over and collected our food.

Once back, we found some insipid show on HGTV and watched as we ate. It was nice to sit and relax and enjoy the silence together. The food was delicious, and the "to go" beers went down well too.

It was nice and calm and perfect.

After we finished eating, we found a movie on tv, and cuddled as we watched together. We held hands, caressed each other and kissed. Nothing intense, just loving touch and softness.

It was around 10pm when we decided to call it a night. We fell asleep in each other's arms like we hadn't done in years. Within another 15 minutes, we were both sound asleep.