The 69’er diner

Story Info
Girl, lesbian, gets dick.
3.7k words
4.03
5.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone beeped, it was a text from Sammy and jenn. It said, sad days are done, we will be over in a little bit, we are taking you out.

Sammy and jenn were my best friends, we met at college we all were on softball team scholarships. Sammy and jenn became a couple at a party after our division championship party.

These girls are wild, and crazy, but lots of fun. I was out with them one night at a party at a bar, turned out it was a local hangout for lesbians.

I was straight, but since I had been hanging out with these crazy girls, my curiosity had gotten to me when they introduced me to Devon. A friend of a friend.

Devon was pretty, tall blonde, very athletic build. We spent the whole party talking, and by the end of the night we were kissing. Needless to say, she brought me out of my shell.

We all went out and Devon and i got really serious, and decided to move in together. I had plenty of room in my aunts condo she let my parents rent for me while I was in college.

After college I decided to stay, Devon was a manager at Home Depot. And i was working at a law firm. But after a few months Devon began to change.

She had cut her long beautiful hair off into this buzzed man cut combed to the side. Cute, kind of like the singer Pink. And she started dressing more guy like.

She didn't wear skinny jeans or leggings anymore, always baggy cargo pants. I thought it was just a work thing, being the manager of a hardware store.

69 was our favorite position, well it was definitely mine. I loved to be on top. I loved having control over lowering my pussy to meet her tongue. Or grinding it on her mouth. And lifting it up when it was too intense.

one day she brought home a present, we opened it together and i was shocked, it was a Feeldoe, a realistic penis dildo with an insert for it to be worn inside a vagina so the wearer would look like they had a penis. A new style, replacing the bulky harness strapon dildos we would look at at the love shop.

Now, we had some toys, and i do like having a cock shape toy inside of me once in a while but what sets me off to the moon is when I'm in control of my mound.

But Devon was really excited about it, she had talked about a strapon for weeks. And I agreed to it, but really wasn't thrilled about as much as she was.

So we headed off to the bedroom to try it out. We stripped naked and I climbed on the bed. I reached into the nightstand for my little magic bullet vibrator and started getting ready.

Devon must have been excited cause she didn't even need any lube to slide the short side into her vagina. She was really getting into character once it was inserted and the cock dangled down. She bucked her hips making it swing up and down.

She grabbed it and held it, she stood there next to the bed licking her lip's watching me buzz my clit. She was stroking it pretending she was a guy jacking off.

She quickly jumped up on the bed. My legs were already spread wide and i was just getting wet. She knelt down over me and asked if I was ready. She kissed me once and lifted herself up and positioned the tip of the dildo on my hole. She was about to jab it into me, when I reached down and grabbed it.

I said hold on cowboy. Let me get it lubed up. I rubbed the tip up and down my pussy trying to get to lube it up with my juices. I would have lathered my pussy up with my favorite lube, but I'm hoping for some 69 action after she gets tired of playing.

Once i let go, she thrust and stabbed me with her cock. It felt real, it had been a while since my jr year at college, but felt just like my roommates brother Adam. We hooked up at thanksgiving dinner when I went home with her.

Devon was like a virgin, like a 16 year old boy, she didn't have any rhythm. All she had was thrust and power. She was pounding me good. I was moaning, not from the pleasure, but from the intensity, the friction, and pressure. Its been a long time since I was fucked hard and put away wet.

It was ok, she confused my moans for liking it, but it was just ok, what I really wanted was to flip over and grind my clit on her tongue. After she finished she pulled out and left me there, damn I thought to myself, am i back in high school. Just fucked and left.

Devon was changing, she wasn't shaving her lags or pits, and she started taking testosterone. She told me she wanted to transition. And wasn't long after she started she wasn't into me anymore. Literally and figuratively.

So it has been 6 months since Devon left me. With work, i had no time to go out and play. So i had a feeling that Sammy and Jenn were coming over for an intervention.

Sammy and Jenn showed up in short tight glitter sparkling dresses, these girls are gorgeous, they always have been. Not what typical lesbians look like, but more like porn movie lesbians. And seeing them dressed this way, I knew I was in trouble.

They were already tipsy, and told me to go shave, and they yelled, everything! In unison. And we mean everything they yelled again. Make that kitty pretty!

So i did exactly what they said, but i was way ahead of them, i did have time for the usual mani pedi, and i had recently treated myself to a Brazilian. So i was smooth.

When i got out of the shower, they had rifled through my closet and got out a little while sparkling dress i was supposed to wear last new years eve. But since the break up wasn't interested in it.

They made me slip it on, grabbed my heels to match, I even had these little white satin little rhinestone, trim, G string panties to wear under it. They said absolutely perfect. Delicious. We are going to get you laid or licked tonight whichever you prefer.

I did my hair and make up and I slipped a tiara on my head and a banner over my shoulder said birthday girl. I started the protest and said it's not my birthday, but they told me that they devise this plan to get me out and the only way to really get me laid is to let everybody know it's my birthday, they said that always works.

So we got ready and they said that they had Marisol Jenn's assistance's sister to drive us all night so we don't have to worry about Uber. We went down and got the car, Marisol didn't speak very good English, but the girls told her where to go.

They told me they had a special treat for dinner, and as we were driving, I recognized the direction we were going. I told him no I can't go in there dress like this, they said no this is perfect. Everybody goes here for birthdays. I said yes, but not dressed like this they said come on it will be fun.

So we pulled up to this 50s theme retro diner. It was always busy and had a huge line out the door. Everybody went there for their birthdays. The waiters and waitresses always were in character, rude, obnoxious, and fun.

So I pulled up out front and got out. Everyone was looking at us, especially this dad. He was grinning he must've got the perfect show. I'm sure he saw every panty we were wearing as we got out our dresses were very short.

So I told the girls I don't wanna wait outside here and dress like this for hours, they said, oh, don't worry we made special arrangements. And I said this place doesn't take reservations. They said don't worry about it. Everything's under control.

And all three of us hopped into the glass revolving doors. These silly girls being tipsy, already shut us spinning around in our heels, doing the cha-cha as we went round and round in circles in the glass, revolving door everyone inside, and outside the restaurant was watching.

Once inside, we were escorted over to a booth. The place was packed. It was busy, crowded, loud everyone laughing having a good time so I decided to just go with it.

We were waiting for our server to come over a few past us and the girls kept trying to flag them down but their characters were to be rude and obnoxious and they were joke with the girls telling them to wait. They will get there turn.

Finally, we were greeted by our waiter, and said hi my name is big Richard, but you can call me Dick, of course Sammy and Jen couldn't resist, they said, does that mean we can call you big dick and he said if the shoe fits I wear it.

All the waiters and waitresses had big in front of their name big Suzi, big John it was part of the characters since the name of the restaurant was called big teds.

the music was playing, and big Richard had to run off. There's one song that comes on, and all the waiters and waitresses dance down the aisle, they pull customers out of the chairs and get them to dance in between them.

Richard was over a few booths away dancing, he pulled out this old lady. To dance with him. Then he danced around and came over to our booth and pulled me out, leading me by the hand, he never let go, he held my hand as we all danced in line.

After the music stopped, he escorted me and help me slide back into the booth, my dress was hiking up, and I'm sure you can see the twinkle of the rhinestones on my panties as I tried to pull my dress down.

He said OK ladies are you ready to order? What's it going to be or you guys ready for the big one Sammy and Jenn, joked back, saying, we are vagitarians, but she might be ready for a big one.

Richard looked right at me and said, are you ready for something big long meaty and juicy sliding into your mouth?

I just blushed as red as the neon lights surrounding the walls. He placed his foot up on the booth and his apron had slid to the side, you could definitely see the outline of the big one in his pants.

He reached down and pointed to the menu of the the big Ted, the foot-long quarter pound all beef hotdog stand. He said I think this is what they had in mind and the girls started giggling.

He brought us her dinner, and as we ate, he called me with a mouth full of the hotdog, and in true character. Sad I like a girl I can take the whole thing in her mouth like that. Sammy and Jin were laughing and making gestures, pretending they were giving a blow job and said oh yeah, she's real good at that.

Richard kept coming back, the flirts were getting pretty serious. It was hard to tell if it was really truly him, or was he just being in character. is he really coming on to me? I think Sammy and Jen were hoping he would really be cumming onto me.

It was time for dessert, and this place is famous for the worlds smallest Sunday, and we ordered three as we wanted to leave room for alcohol later, because the girls said we are going dancing.

After 20 minutes, our dessert had not arrived. Richard came over and apologized, saying that they were all out of the little glasses, that hold the Sundays, that they were waiting for some to come out of the dishwasher.

Richard apologized some more saying he would've love to see what three pretty girls could do with a cherry and some whip cream. Sammy and Jen said we know what we would be doing. Tell us what would you be doing Richard.

Richard hop down in the booth he scooted real close to me. He began to tell us how he would eat Sunday. He said he would start by picking up the cherry. holding it to his lips, kissing, swirling his tongue all around it like in the whip cream off.

He would then go down following the tasty cream until we got to the sweet spot, then would lick it all up until it was gone. All three of us girls had her mouth, wide-open or chins fell to the floor.

Sammy and Jen started fanning themselves, saying oh my. Richard left the check and said thank you girls, have a great evening and told me to have a happy birthday, and he hopes it would be special.

I paid the check and left the restaurant, Marisol was waiting for us outside and took us to the club. Inside the club we were dancing, drinking, having a good time.

All three of us were drunk and horny from rubbing up on each other as we danced, and rubbing up a few guys legs, letting them think they were going to get lucky. But it was time to go.

I couldn't find my purse. We looked all over the club, and looked in the backseat of the car, it was nowhere to be found, then the girl said you probably left it in the booth at the diner, so we headed there.

When we got there, they were closed. They had been close for about a half hour. I was a few servers left in there cleaning.

I got out and knocked on the door, and Richard came and opened it. He said oh, back so soon. I said, did you find a purse small silver sparkle purse?

I think I might've left it in the booth.

He said come on in let's have a look, the other servers were done cleaning, and we're heading towards the back, they were done and want it out. I saw Marisol and the girls leaving the parking lot, they just left me that Marisol girl didn't speak good English I think she was confused didn't understand.

Richard said it looks like a ride just left, explain to him about our driver and said I'll just call an Uber. He said let's see if we can find your purse.

So we went over to the booth and we're looking around, he got down on his knees and went under the table. Looking, I sat down and leaned over, looking into the crack next to the booth and the wall.

I yelled, I found it, as it had slid down in between the booth and wall. I must've startled Richard, I heard a thud and the table shook, he had hit his head, I've been down and looked under the table, to see if he was OK. I guess he was, because he was staring right at my white satin panties. The sparkly and rhinestones had him hypnotized.

I didn't realize that my panties were fully exposed to him, and when I saw him looking, i said opos, and pulled my dress down and closed my legs. I got embarrassed. he slid out and saw that I was embarrassed and said, don't be embarrassed.

He said, how was your night going? Did you have a happy birthday and I replied it's been going good, it's been fun the girls they know how to break me out of my funk, I went through a bad break up six months ago. And haven't really had much time for fun.

Then Richard said, you know what, you didn't get your dessert. Let me make one for you right now. I said it's OK don't bother he said it's no problem. I'd love to do it, and it's your birthday. I said well? Then he said I really didn't think it was your birthday but let's celebrate it like it is anyways.

He made two of the worlds smallest Sundae's, this little glass dish with a golf ball size this little glass dish with a golf ball size scoop of ice cream nestled in hot fudge, with whip cream, and a cherry on top,. And we sat there in the booth across from each other and we held them up so we could toast and say cheers.

And he did exactly as he described to us earlier that night, picking up the chair, putting it to his lips, kissing it, licking all of the cream off slowly. I was mesmerized, I thought it was just part of his character saying that, but the way he was doing it was so erotic. I felt my pussy tingling.

I copied everything that he did.as we finished, I told him thank you that this was the perfect ending to a fun night. And that I had to call my Uber.

He said, I can give you a ride home, and he was back in character, when he said I do mean a ride if you want. He said I'm the manager, so I have to lock up real quick. I normally don't wait on tables but we were so busy and we had someone call out, so I had to fill in.

I agreed, and waited in the booth while he went and finished locking up the restaurant. He came back and sat in the booth beside me like he did earlier that night, and he said are you ready to go? If not, we can hang out here we're all alone.

I was definitely still tipsy and definitely horny, and did have my pussy tingling, so I reached up come on around him and started kissing him. He kiss me back passionately. We were making out in the booth just like some of those high school kids do.

He slid out and pulled me out of the booth, and lifted me up, sitting me on the table, he then slid back in the booth, spreading my legs around him, then he leaned in, went down to my panties.

He started kissing up my thighs and kissing on the front of my panties, I leaned back, rocking my pelvis forward so he will have better access.

He slipped my panties to the side, and started working on my Clit, just like he had done the cherry of the the sundae a few minutes ago. I was in heaven.

He was an expert, way better than Devon was., He worked me over good. Wasn't long until I had an amazing orgasm, the combination of being tipsy, sitting on top of a restaurant table, which I've never done before, and the glow of the red neon lights filling the dimly lit restaurant.

I came, and came hard. He finished me off and slid out of the booth turning me to face him as he stood up in front of the table. I reached up, put my arms around his neck and pulled him into me, kissing him, tasting the whipped cream, and my juices on his tongue, it was a beautiful mixture of sweetness.

I broke away from our kiss, and asked him if there was any more whipped cream left. He said I'll go get some. I got down off the table and went over to this carpeted platform stage where the DJ booth was and sat there, waiting for him to come back with a the whipped cream.

He came back with two cans, of the spray, whip cream. When he got close to me, I unbuckled his pants underwear and dropped them to the floor. He wasn't lying about if the shoe fits, he was definitely a big one, just as big as the feeldoe, if not bigger.

I grabbed a can of whip cream and popped the top and sprayed some in my mouth, then grabbed his cock and slid it into my open mouth full of whip cream.

I bobbled my head and sucked as much of it as i could take, I pulled off and sprayed cream along the length of his cock and gobbled it up again, inhaling its entire whip cream covered length.

I pulled off his cock and pushed him down on the stage, and did a quick flip straddling his face. My favorite position. 69! it has been at least 8 months since my last 69 adventure

He reached up grabbing me pulling me down onto his tongue, burying it deep inside my wet hole. I grabbed the can and coated his cock in whip cream, it was not the world's smallest sundae, it was the biggest.

I bobbed on it sucking and licking my way down, and matching the rhythm of my bobbing head to the rocking of my pussy across his face.

I exploded juice on his face, making my own whipped cream. He continued working his magic. And then i felt him tensing up. I didn't know what i should do, should i suck, or let him spurt and watch him erupt.

I only swallowed once my freshman year at a party and i was drunk. So I wasn't sure if i was going to be able to take his load. But I decided to lock onto his cock with my mouth and let him shoot his cum into my throat.

And he did, he thrust, and spurt after spurt filled my mouth, I swallowed, it was thicker than the whipped cream by alot, definitely a different texture, but i liked it and stayed on him until he finished, and until I was finished, the combination of him cumming in my mouth, and his tongue on my clit, made me cum again.

I raised up and fell off ti his side, still gripping his cock. It was starting to get sticky, and so was my pussy. We laid there panting catching or breath.