The 70 Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just fuck me, Hugh. I want you to cum inside me." Her encouragement made him work harder, faster. "Ohhhhhh, I'm getting close again. Ohhhhhhh!" He was getting close too.

He buried it, groaned, and lost his rhythm. He became jerky and she could fell his cock as he ejaculated into her. That was enough to send her over the edge and after a slow build she came. Twitching and shaking just as he was finishing.

They held each other and once he slipped free of her she slowly stroked him, feeling it shrink back to its resting size.

"Oh, Hugh. That was wonderful. I needed that so badly. I may not walk right for a week, but it was worth it. What if we get something to drink and then see about another round. Game?"

"You bet, Emma."

"But with some extra lube this time. I have some in my purse."

They had another round and another. Then around one she left for home. Shit. I'm leaking. I should have brought a pad. I'll have to take a shower as soon as I get home and throw out this underwear. I hope Theo is busy.

But Theo was in the living room and saw her coming. She's walking a little weird. I hope she's OK. "Hey, Hon, how was the meeting?" 'Shit' she thought.

"Oh, it was fine. Same old stuff. Lots of gossip, but the ladies are making some great things. It's a talented group. My stuff always looks like an amateur's compared to theirs.

"I'm feeling a little puny, Theo. I'm going to take a quick shower then nap for a bit. Alright?"

"Sure, Dear. Can I get you anything?"

"No. No. I just feel grubby and worn out."

He noticed that she would not look him in the eye. The whole time they were talking she looked at the ground. Her face looks like it has beard burn.

And what's that smell? Semen! Shit! So after 45 years our marriage is over. I'm not man enough for her so she found someone else! Well, that makes me feel just great. But, hell, she never even gave me a chance to compete.

I always tried to imagine what it would feel like if I caught her cheating on me and I was wrong. So wrong. It's worse. So much worse. He started to cry.

With tears streaming down his face he knocked on the bathroom door and said, "Emma. I'm going out for a while. I'll be back this evening. I'll get something to eat while I'm out."

He made a quick call. "Lydia, hey, how are you doing? This is Theo. Is Emma still there? I need to talk to her for a moment. Oh, she didn't come today? No. I don't know why she didn't come. I guess she had something to do. Thanks."

Well that takes away any doubt. Now I just need to find out who it is. I'll contact the attorney and start dividing things up. To get ready for the show down. Why, oh, why after 45 years did she do this?

God. That's strange. Theo never goes out like that. There's no way he could know is there? I don't want to lose him and I'll make him a very happy man again. But, man, that was great! I definitely have to do Hugh again. It was just too wonderful not to do again. But how to do it without getting caught?

Like most long term married guys his generation, his wife had lots of friends and he, the husband, had his wife. With a few acquaintances on the side. No one he could talk to or share his pain with. Certainly can't call the kids. That left Jack. So he went to a bar. The first time in probably forty years, stayed until he was tipsy, then walked home.

"What the hell, Theo! You've been drinking! What on earth got into you?" No, no, no. He can't know. How could he know? It has to be just a coincidence.

"Oh, I was just watching the game. I've always had great faith in our home team. But it wasn't going well. The play calling was all very wrong and the team looked like it just wanted to give everything away. They tried a number of sneak plays and none of them worked. Oh, well.

"I feel worn out and tired. My head is starting to ache. So I'm going to take a shower and call it a night. See you in the morning." And he left her to fret and worry about what his words meant.

SUNDAY AFTER CHURCH

"Hey, Emma. How are you doing? Wonderful sermon, wasn't it?"

"Yes, Steve. Do you think it had a special message for you?"

"Uh, no. You know, Emma, I think you are a very beautiful woman. And, well, and if you ever feel that Theo isn't meeting all your needs. Maybe I can help out."

"Steve. You're married!"

"Well, sure, but my wife said it was fine. As long as it was you and OK with you. She said it might perk us up. So just keep me in mind."

"Get lost, Steve. I love my husband. And I'm not interested."

A few minutes later, "Emma. Great sermon, right?"

"Yes, Lloyd. It was. What can I do for you?"

"Well, I was just thinking that, well, you know, if you ever feel like you need a...well... need a change, uh, you can, uh, well, maybe you can call me. My wife said it was OK."

"WHAT? Your wife said it was alright. Why would she do that?"

"She's tired of me pestering her and she said that if you were willing, maybe it would make me quit bugging her. What do you think?"

"Not fucking interested, Lloyd."

THURSDAY

"We missed you last week Emma. How did things go with Hugh?"

"With Hugh! How the hell do you know about that, Lydia?"

"Oh, Emma. Everyone knows about that."

"How? How did word get out?"

"Well, you forgot that Sue lives directly across from Hugh. She saw you walk in the open front door and watched him put his arm around you as he closed the door.

"She came to the meeting, but I'm a little ashamed to say, we all stayed late and watched her doorbell camera. We saw you leave quite a while later looking a little the worse for wear."

"Oh, God!"

"Of course, since the wives knew, they told their husbands, who confronted Hugh at the golf course on Saturday and I guess he broke and provided the gory details. You may have noticed that you got a lot of attention after church the next day."

"Heck yea! It seemed like every guy in the place was propositioning me."

"Well, seems like Hugh gave you a glowing five star review so all the guys became very interested once their wives repulsed their advances and told them to go talk to you."

"How could I have been so damn stupid? Somehow I have to make sure Theo doesn't find out. Any ideas?"

"Oh, he already knows, I think."

A look of panic filled her face and she started to tear up. "No! No! He can't know! Oh, God! How?"

"He called here about 1:30 last week and asked to speak with you. He'd never done that before. Without thinking I told him that you hadn't been here."

A look of pain crossed her face and she started to cry. "I was already home by then. Damn. So that's why he got loaded."

"Theo got loaded? He never drinks."

"I should have known then, but instead I acted pissed. How could I have been so stupid. I love Theo, but just needed a change. I've been feeling so bad about myself. So old. So ugly. So gross."

"Surely, Theo never said anything..."

"No! No, never. He always flatters me and tells me how wonderful I am."

"And yet...?"

"I don't know!. I just...I just...needed someone else to tell me. Something to fire me up again. Someone to tell me I was great and lust for me. At least a little."

"Well, now you have half the men in the church doing just that. How's that working for you?"

"Oh, no. What have I done, Lydia?"

"Well. What's done is done. Was Hugh worth it? How was he? Did he fire you up?"

"Indeed. He fired me up in spades! He was great. I loved every second of it!"

"Did he do anything that Theo doesn't do when you let him?"

"No. He didn't do anything Theo doesn't do, when I let him, but it was so different. So much more."

"....Because it wasn't Theo, right? It was cheating, forbidden. It was new?"

"Well, yea. I guess so. It felt so new and fresh. I felt so naughty. I was so swept away in the sex that the whole world disappeared except the two of us. Just like it used to be like with Theo. Does that make sense?"

"And that's the crux of the matter, isn't it Emma? Theo is like your favorite chair in the living room. Been there forever, you always know it's there, very dependable, and very, very comfortable.

"You don't want to ever get rid of it, and love having it there, but you know that a new couch or coffee table would really perk things up. In the back of your mind you know the chair won't match or fit in with the new couch, but you get it anyway."

"I guess that's true. I have taken him for granted. He's always been such a great husband, father, provider, well, and sex partner. But Hugh was just so... inviting. So tempting. And then turned out to be so wonderful. Does that make sense?"

"Perfect sense, Emma. But it sounds like more than a one time event...."

"I don't know! I just don't know. I feel like I need to do it again. Just to be sure. Hugh and I really linked on so many levels. I still love Theo, but I can't stop thinking about Hugh. You don't think he'd divorce me do you?

"What would you do if you caught Theo stepping out with a younger woman?"

"Oh, god! Why didn't I think of these things. But this is different. I mean I did this for me, but I did this for 'us' too. I figured if I were more fired up Theo and I could have more sex too."

"BS, Emma. You know none of that's really true. You did it for you. It's been a week. How many times have you had sex with Theo since Hugh."

She looked down. "None. It was sore, and then..."

"Exactly. Then you slid back into companion mode and just enjoyed sitting in that old chair. The rest is a rationalization. A justification of it to yourself.

"My guess, knowing Theo pretty well, and his being an engineer and all, is that he's already started the paperwork and will never want to touch you again. But we'll have to see I guess. I may be way off base."

Sobbing. "What? No! I don't want that! I don't want a divorce! Damn. What do I do now?"

"Well...Probably should have thought things through a little more before the dirty deed. I wish you'd come to me before hand. We could have talked things through a little.

"Part of the problem, Emma, is that although Theo and you are the same age as the rest of us, you're both much 'younger' than the rest of us. Or, at least Theo is.

"We meet every Thursday morning and we're all talking about our aches and pains, surgeries, bowel movements, and who died. You're sliding in off colored comments and talk about getting lucky and stuff.

"Up until a year or so ago you had a very positive outlook. It was great to be around you. But then your aura changed and you lost some of your glow.

"You were just so 'youthful' and full of life while so many of us are content sitting in the living room, watching game shows and reruns and waiting for the end to come. To be honest, we've all been jealous of you and Theo."

"That's just what Theo said."

"Smart man, that Theo. We're bored with life. Tired of the same old same old. We wish we could reignite the feeling of excitement, anticipation, that feeling of Christmas morning.....yes, and the feeling of closeness with our spouses. Sex. Intimacy. Passion.

"But we just think it will take too much effort and we're so comfortable that we're afraid to try new things. To experiment. Not just sex, but new crafts, new experiences, new trips, whatever.

"Heck, think of what the knitting the ladies bring to show off. Same stuff, same patterns, nothing new. No new techniques they tried out.

"Hell, we treat ourselves and treat each other like well worn, but reliable and very comfortable furniture. Just like you've done with Theo. Companions. Not lovers."

"Damn. That's another thing that Theo said. He wanted us to get fired back up. Together. To go places. Do things. Try new things. But instead, I betrayed him and cheated on him. Oh, Lydia. I've lost him, haven't I? I'm starting to panic. After 45 years, I can't imagine life without Theo."

Placing her face in her hands, she started sobbing and shaking. Lydia hugged her. "Things will work out. One way or another. As I said, I just wish you'd come here first so we could have discussed a few of these things before you did the deed. All of us will help. You have many friends.

"Wait, here's the rest of the crew. Why don't we all discuss it. Do you feel up to that?"

LATER

"So you all think Theo is going to divorce me?" Head nods all around. "And my only chance might be to come clean tell why I did it? Did it for us? Swear I'll never do it again?" Even if I might.

"And if that doesn't work try this hare brained sex service open marriage thing? Describe it as a hall pass for him. A chance for him to try some others...some other women?

"To try something new. Something different. And then together we can re-find our intimacy? Our togetherness? I have to say that's the craziest thing I've ever heard of. But what have I got to lose, I guess?

"And you all would be OK with it! I mean, Steve, Lloyd, Carl, and John all came up to me after church. In church of all places! I was scared to death the minister was going to come up and ask what the heck was going on.

"48 hours after the deed and everyone in our neighborhood knew? I'm going to have to move. How can I show my face? I'll be known as the neighborhood slut!"

"...or the neighborhood savior and angel of mercy. Remember, some of the women don't want to ever do it again, but are afraid if they don't, their husbands will find another woman or leave. And some are so sick, they can't."

"...and some of the men are widowers and and don't remember how to go about it. This would make it easy."

"...and the other nice thing is no strings. Because you're doing everybody, none of the women need to worry about you stealing away their husband, right? You don't want to find a new husband do you?"

"No! No way! I don't want to lose the one I have. But if I did, I would never marry again. Why would I do it?

"So, I can see where I could be very busy. Not sure I could handle all that business. But what about Theo? Would any of you want to have sex with him?" Nods all around.

"Theo's hot! And he may be 72, but he's in great shape. He's youthful, vigorous. I can't believe you haven't used the hell out of him rather than looking for strange. What, does he stink in bed or something?"

"No! Theo's great. He's attentive. Always makes me cum first and focuses on my needs. He likes to change things up and although his thing is not as big and hard as it used to be, it's still in pretty good working order. But I'm not the same down there either. So it's actually a good thing."

The women all nodded in agreement. And as she looked away for a minute, "and that tongue of his....Oh, to die for...." They all giggled. So why didn't I use the hell out of him?

"I guess I didn't take advantage of what I had because it was still just Theo. Been there done that. Even if it's great. Crazy, right?"

"No. That's probably the reason most of us have stopped wanting to have sex. We don't want the same old thing, even if we mix it up. We want something new.

"Something we haven't done before, even if it is just the same old sex. But that said, we don't want to cheat and risk divorce. Especially at our age. Good way to die alone, I think."

Emma's head shot up and she started to cry again. "Oh, sorry, Emma. I'm sure things'll work out...."

"So, would it be alright with your husbands if Theo had sex with you?"

"I think so? Goose and gander thing. It's still probably risky though. A lot of guys are very territorial and while they would think it's fine to do you, it would not be OK for someone to do us. Women are so much more practical about these things you know. We'd be taking a risk.

"Who knows, they might get fired up and turn back to us or they may decide to move on and look for someone new. Of course, what the knotheads forget is that we may get fired up and want to move on as well." And they laughed.

"I guess I'm afraid that if this doesn't work right you all will hate me and we'll not be friends any more. And, I don't want everyone pointing fingers and talking about me behind my back. Hell, I don't want the minister asking me to leave the church or anything. Any thoughts?"

"Tell you what. We could start with the eight of us or maybe a few others. If it's going well, then between the eight of us we know pretty much everyone in the church. We could kinda survey the wives and see what they think. But we could try it out amongst us...

"Then we can discuss it at our next get together. Sound like a plan? And I think we all agree that you had better have a chat with Theo and tell him, rather than waiting for him confront you." They all nodded.

"Emma, depending on what Theo says, you could get started with some of our husbands.....and maybe we could get started with Theo." They all giggled.

"That's going to be the hard part for me. Somehow me having sex with someone else was OK and Theo shouldn't be upset. But just the thought of him in one of your all's arms makes me feel kind of weak and queasy." She started crying again.

I guess I have an understanding of what Theo must be feeling. God, what have I done to him? I must have really hurt him.

If I'm being honest, I couldn't deal with the pain and would be unable to forgive him if he cheated. Every time he touched me I would imagine him with the other woman. I would have to divorce him. I would be just so crushed and so hurt.

"I have a big, big problem, don't I?" Nods and condolences.

It was a long, lonely walk home. God. What am I going to tell him? How am I going to tell him? I feel so guilty, so ashamed. But sex with Hugh was so fabulous!

The closeness. Damn, that's what Theo was talking about. And instead of turning to him for it, I looked elsewhere. What was I thinking?

As she walked through the front door, Theo was sitting in his favorite chair, his face a complete blank. He looked....empty. Devoid of emotion.

She cracked. The tears came. She dashed forward, went to her knees, and grabbed his knees. Words poured out. "Oh, Theo. I am so sorry for what I did. For the way that I hurt you. I would do anything to undo it.

"But I can't. I love you so, so much. I feel so much pain just thinking of what I did to you. I can't imagine what you must be feeling. I'm so, so sorry. Please...."

She looked up at his face. Empty. He just looked down at her, not saying a word. "Theo, please. Say something! Say you're angry! Yell at me! Tell me you hate me! Please tell me you could forgive me!. Say....something!"

He pushed her to the side, got up and went to a different chair, leaving her huddled on the floor. "Well, Emma, was it worth it? Was it worth throwing away 45 years for a morning with Hugh?

"Am I that pitiful, that much of a failure that you wouldn't even give me a chance? Instead of going on vacation and trying to reignite our spark, you turn to a neighbor and make me a cuckold? You couldn't even go out of town to find someone?

"Hugh? You picked Hugh? Who has told everyone on the planet about exactly what the two of you did. Hell, it looked like at church that every male there was making a pass at you. You were treated like a bitch in heat surrounded by horny dogs that wanted in on the action. And everyone else was either snickering behind my back or offering me condolences."

"Oh, Theo. I am so sorry. I never imagined. I never thought..."

"No! You fucking didn't think about anything, but yourself! So now you're the neighborhood slut, and I'M THE FUCKING NEIGHBORHOOD PUSSY. THE FUCKING CUCKOLD. THE GUY WHO COULDN'T SATISFY HIS FUCKING WIFE SO SHE TURNED IN DESPERATION TO FUCKING ANOTHER MAN. AND HUGH! Hugh of all people!"

She was shocked. She had never heard language like this from Theo before. Too much pain! Too much sadness, disappointment. But it was better than empty, maybe.

"Theo. I never thought..."

"No you obviously didn't think about a thing. How many times have you cheated on me before? Has our marriage and vows of faithfulness been a sham all along?"