The 70 Show

Story Info
After 45 years she cheated on him. Now what?
18k words
4.18
28.1k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know, I know. Seventy year olds don't do it. In my neighborhood for example, many lost interest in their late fifties and sixties. But some do stay active and interested.

There is a retirement community in north Florida, however, and every few years there's a scandalous report about how after catching the early bird specials at the diners the seniors start drifting down the streets in one's, twos, and small groups. Some for bridge or board games. Others for other sorts of fun and enjoyment.

He walked over and gave his wife of 45 years a kiss on the lips and then slid a little tongue in with it.

She pushed him away. "What are you doing, Theo? What do you have up your sleeve?"

"Well, I just thought that after that great dinner at your favorite restaurant and some dancing at the Clubhouse, you might feel like getting lucky tonight."

"Theo. I told you to quit bugging me about that. I don't want to have sex. And you don't ever want to snuggle. Well, you only want to snuggle if it leads to sex. Anyway... Seems like we just did it."

"Just did it! Emma, it was like six or eight months ago! Or longer. I don't think it's unreasonable to want to do it or try to do it more than a couple times a year. Heck, last time we decided to do the act I felt like a pimply faced school kid on his first sexual adventure.

"Instead of acting like we'd had sex thousands of times and produced four kids, we acted like we barely knew how to do it. You know, the 'use it or lose it' thing. I'm not ready to lose it. Think back, Emma.

"It wasn't good for either one of us. It's like any skill. It takes practice. And neither of us are able to move like we used to. If I'm doing something wrong tell me. If you want to try it another way, tell me. If you just want oral. If you just want fingers and toys. Whatever. It's the closeness. Being together without clothes. The intimacy. The passion.

"And, hell, I realize I've lost hair where I always had it. Gained it where I never had it...and never wanted it. And I have enough loose skin to make a new suit..."

"Theo. You're still the same sexy guy I met on my date with that loser so long ago. It's not that."

"I know that shriveled piece of meat that I have isn't the size and stiffness it used to be, but with the pills I think it can still work pretty well. And I stay in shape and exercise like a fiend so I can look OK to you and do the things we like to do.

"I still love seeing you in your birthday suit, Emma. You're still the hottest girl around and the only one I ever really loved. You're still beautiful, Honey. Just as beautiful as the girl I married."

"Oh, quit being so dramatic! None of my friends want to do it, why should I? We had a good run. Isn't that enough?"

"No. I don't think our run has to be over. I don't want to sit in my rocker on the front porch. Sip my iced tea. And bitch about the weather...and the mosquitoes.

"But think about most of the folks that live here. Even though they're our age, they seem so much older. I don't know. It seems all they want to talk about is politics, bowels movements, who's in the hospital, and who just died. Real uplifting conversations.

"They're not curious about things, don't want to learn, don't really want to be around young people...Hell, they all freak out at Halloween. They shut off the lights and act like they're not at home.

"I don't want to be like that. I'm not ready to give up and stare at my IPad and the divorce court on TV all day. Why does the run have to end? Why not an ultra marathon. You know, 'bop till you drop' sort of thing?

"Remember? That's the same problem that friend of ours had after his wife died a few years ago. He would meet a nice woman and all she wanted to do was snuggle and swap lip only kisses. He told me he was going to visit Ladies of the Night, but was so nervous because he was pretty sure he'd be humiliated if he went."

"Well, Theo, I've already lost it. It feels like a desert down there. I swear it squeaks when I walk. I'm on hormones. I use that cream like it's going out of style and I still have a hard time getting off even with my toys. I'm sorry, Theo. I had a great time tonight. Please. Please don't ruin it."

"Sorry I brought it up, but at some point you WILL have to decide whether we are 'companions' who love each other or 'lovers' that love each other. They're different things. Different kinds of relationships.

"Don't worry. I won't ask again. Let me know if and when you're ever in the mood again. I'm going to go read my book."

"Theo, please? Please don't leave like this. It hurts me when you say that sort of thing. I love you, Theo. More than anything."

Damn him! Why does he always bring that up. I guess he's right though. When we were younger, hell, even a decade ago, if we went out like tonight we'd go at it as soon as we got home.

Somewhere along the way I/we just lost the drive. It's like my body says 'Yeah, that's a great idea,' but then my mind says, 'but it's too much like work and it won't be a ton of fun anyway.' When did that happen?

It's like I need to do something to jump start my desires. Something to make me want to have sex again, to look to the future. To get excited about. To anticipate. But what?

AFTER CHURCH THE NEXT DAY

"Hi, Emma. You're looking particularly good today. I think that we could make each other very happy if you know what I mean."

"Oh, Hugh, knock it off. You've been harassing my ass for a year now. When're you going to give up?"

"Never, Emma. I just know that old husband of yours is not taking care of your needs and a woman like you deserves better than that."

"Theo takes care of my needs just fine." At least he would if I let him.

"I'll bet. Look he's what, 72, 73? I'm 60. I've still got it. You've still got it. So let's get together and boogie. No one needs to know and we don't have to worry about babies and such. We play around a little one day and see how it goes. If it's no good, we don't ever have to do it again and I won't ever ask again. But if it's great..."

"Oh, quit, Hugh. I need to find my husband and head on home."

But I wonder...Maybe something...someone like Hugh IS what I need to get things jump started. What's the harm? If it gets my engine running again, Theo will be the big winner. If he's as good as he says, it will be a win for me, for Theo, and for Hugh. What can be wrong with that? It's not like he'd wear it out or anything. No permanent changes.

Other than betraying my marriage vows? Cheating on my husband for the first time ever? And saying 'yes' to Hugh when I always say 'no' to Theo?

Surely if he found out he wouldn't divorce me. Not after 45 years. Would he? No. No way. And even though the neighborhood is mostly retired and senior in age, and everyone is home all the time, there's no reason anyone should ever find out. Right? We'll be discrete.

I'm going to go home, send Theo out on an errand, then get my toys out and think about it.

LATER

"Theo, I'm all out of creamer for my coffee. Would you mind dashing to the store and getting some so I can have my afternoon cup. And there're a number of other things on the list if you don't mind."

"No problem. Why don't you come with me and we'll swing by and get an ice cream cone on the way back?"

"I'm sorry, Theo. I have a headache and just need to close my eyes for a little bit, OK?"

"Sure. See you later."

She went to her bottom drawer, pulled out her toys, took off her slacks and underwear and lay on the bed.

Oh, God. It's gross down there. All loose and saggy. Hell, sometimes I can't even find my own clit. I don't know how Theo can even stand it.

She took some lube and applied it. Then started rubbing her clit and lips with her right hand. She gingerly started working a finger into her opening and moving in and out.

"Oh, Hugh!" She imagined him playing with her breasts, her nipples. She took her egg vibrator and put it on her clit and imagined her finger was Hugh. She could feel her own juices starting to flow. At least there's some life down there.

She eased in another finger and pushed them in as far as she could and let things ease apart. The started stroking in and out. "Ohhhhh, Hugh! That feels so good."

She reached over and grabbed her smallest dildo, wiped it around the opening then eased it in. Then started moving it in and out imagining Hugh without his shirt on. She'd seen him at the pool before and appreciated how good he looked. Then imagined him without his pants, laying on top thrusting, thrusting.

"Ohhhhhh, God! That feels so good!" She reached for a larger dildo and slid it in. I'll need to stretch this old thing before I see Hugh or he'll hurt the hell out of me. Shit! I've already decided I'm going to do it with him!

She started working the dildo in and out faster, deeper. For the first time in months she could feel an orgasm building. So close, yet just out of reach.

Harder, faster! "Ohhhhh. Here it comes." This is going to be great! "Yes! Arrrrgh!" She arched her pelvis towards her hand and started thrusting her pelvis up and down, just like she were with Hugh. Then she tightened, spasmed, twitched, and released a small moan.

Oh, God. That was a good one! I've missed those. Think I'm going to be sore though. OK. Maybe I'll just lie here for a few minutes and relax.

She fell asleep and didn't hear Theo come home.

Well, what have we here? She still lay on the bed. Half undressed surrounded by toys. I guess that took care of her headache. I'll let her sleep. And he closed the door behind him.

Oh, shit. I fell asleep. I still laying here with my pants off and toys all over. Crap. Theo's home! And the door's closed. He saw me!

She got dressed and walked timidly to the living room. "Thanks for going to the grocery for me, Theo."

"Well, it looks like someone was busy while I was gone."

"Just trying to get things fired up for us, Theo. In fact, why don't you come back here and slide your britches off and see if we can straighten out that anaconda of yours and make him happy. Sound like a plan?"

"Heck, yeah! I may have to go to the grocery more often."

He remove his pants and shorts and lay down on the bed. She knelt next to him and started stroking him. It slowly started to grow and straighten. "Uhhhh, he's getting bigger, Theo. I think he likes it."

"Me too."

Leaning forward she licked the head. Then probed the hole with her tongue and slid the entire shaft into her mouth. Never could do that years ago. I guess he is smaller. Probably a good thing since mine's a lot different too.

She started sliding up and down on the shaft. Her other hand caressed his sack and massaged the tissues behind his scrotum.

"Feels great, Hon. I've missed this. Do you want to swing around and let me work on you at the same time?"

"No, I'm fine. You just lay back and relax. I've missed it too, Theo." She worked. Sucking harder than she used to have to. Spending more time at the base. Faster, faster. A gradual increase in rate always got him off.

He stiffened, started shaking and a few little streams of cum eased into her mouth. Not as much as he used to shoot. I used to get a mouthful. Oh, well. I'm a lot different too.

Two weeks later: Darn. All I do is think about Hugh every day and use him and my toys to get myself off. And getting off is getting easier again. Much easier. Maybe it is a use it or lose it sort of thing. And I don't think I want to lose it any more. Dammit! I'm going to do it! Theo will never find out and he'll appreciate the new me.

"Hugh? This is Emma. I'd like to take you up on your offer. But no one can ever know! It has to just be between the two of us. And it will only be the one time. OK?"

"Sure, Emma. I won't tell a soul. And I promise I won't bug you again. Ever. Unless you want me to, of course. When? Where?"

"I'm supposed to be at our knitting circle Thursday at nine and it usually runs until noon or so. Would that work? That way, Theo won't wonder. I always walk so we can't really meet anywhere I have to drive. And I never go shopping without Theo, so I don't know how I could meet you some other time.

"This way, I could just walk to your house, but you need to let me right in. In fact, leave the door open so I can just walk in. Makes it less likely that someone will see me. Does that sound alright? Any other ideas?"

"Sounds great. But any time, any place would be great. Would you rather meet me at a hotel or something? We could probably figure out a way."

"No, your place will be fine. See you at 8:45 or so. Door open."

"Got it. Can't wait! We're both gonna have a great time."

THURSDAY

She got dressed in nicer than average clothes. Clothes that would still come off easily. And her fancy new and very small bra and panty set she'd bought on line. She felt sexy already and she was feeling some excitement in her groin just in anticipation. She was actually excited about it and looking towards the future.

"Theo. I'm off to Lydia's. I may stay for coffee so won't be home until the afternoon some time. She had some things she wanted to discuss."

"OK, Hon. Have fun. Gosh. You look great." That triggered a twinge of guilt. She was dressed for Hugh, not for Theo. "See you when you get home."

God. This may be the longest walk I think I've ever taken. I'm so nervous. Maybe I should back out and tell him I've changed my mind. No. Dammit! I'm going to do this. Do it for me. And do it for Theo. He deserves more from me.

She walked straight into Hugh's, he put his arm around her and ushered her towards the living room, closing the door behind her. I guess I'm committed now. I'm actually going to do it! I feel a little guilty, but not like I thought I would. I'm so excited.

I can already feel things perking up and getting ready down there. How I've missed that feeling of excitement, anticipation. God! I'm really going to do this!

"Do you want something to drink, Emma? What can I do to make you more comfortable?"

"Just hug me and tell me everything will be fine."

Hugging her. "It's going to be great, Emma. We can stop at any point you want. We can do as little or as much as you want. Just say whoa if you've had enough or feel uncomfortable. No pressure, OK? Now, can I kiss you?" She nodded.

They locked lips and his tongue probed her mouth. She let out a small groan and returned the favor. Their hands started exploring each other's body as they stood clutching each other. He started feeling her breasts through her clothes and massaged the nipples that were easily palpable through her ultra thin bra.

She felt his muscular shoulders with her hands then slid down to his buttocks and cupped both cheeks and thrust her groin against his. He's already hard. Just like Theo used to be. She reached her hand down and started feeling his cock through his trousers and slowly started moving back and forth along its length.

His hand slid under her blouse. Sliding around behind, he unclipped her bra. Very smooth. Hugh knows his business. This is going to be so great!

"Hugh, I know they're kind of deflated, but four kids....you..."

"They're great, Emma. You're great. Just relax and let it happen. Don't think of those things."

She pushed aside and buried all thoughts of Theo and their 45 years and became fully in the moment. Two bodies craving physical closeness and a release of the tension. The passion Theo kept talking about.

He started gently twisting and tugging on her nipples. "Ohhhhhh. Oh, Hugh!"

Urgent! She became more urgent. More insistent. Unzipping his trousers, she pulled his penis out the fly hole and felt it's length. Just like Theo used to be. She started stroking it and she felt it get fully hard.

She broke their kiss and dropped to her knees, licked the end of his cock, then swirled her tongue around the head. Licking up and down the shaft and flicking the underside of the head. It was his turn to moan.

She sucked it in and took it to the back of her throat. She could never get it further than that with Theo, and started working it in and out. Her right hand at the base following the movements of her mouth. In and out. In and out.

Just like with Theo. Damn! I have to quit thinking about him! She gradually increased the speed and firmness of her hand. He grabbed her head and started using her mouth as his own toy. In, out. In, out. Faster. Harder. Deeper. She could feel his need.

Suddenly he stiffened and pull her head tight against himself and she could feel his cock swell and contract. Swell and contract. Each contraction shooting a stream of cum into her mouth. So much she had to swallow. And swallow again. God. I remember this. He slowed and finally released her head.

"That was incredible, Emma. Theo is one lucky guy!" She winced upon hearing his name and realizing what she had just done. And what she was planning to do.

"Come on. Let's go to the bedroom and get these clothes off and it's my turn to do you."

Nude, they embraced again on the bed. His head went to her breasts and he started sucking on her nipples. God. Just like Theo does, but this is new, different, forbidden. And that somehow makes it so much better.

I never even dreamed about doing something like this. Even though I've watched in in movies a hundred times. Quit thinking about Theo! This is about me. My needs.

He slid down between her legs and kissed then tried a few exploratory licks of her lower lips. Then his tongue slid deeper between the folds and started probing her passage. "Ohhhhh, Hugh!"

Her sounds excited him and his intensity increased. Licking harder, deeper. Using a hand, he gently lifted the skin away, he moved up to her clit and started licking it. Further freeing it from the folds that covered it.

He sucked on it and simultaneously slid a finger in her vagina. No lube needed. It was ready and very excited. He started working the finger in and out. Deeper with each thrust until it was buried to the first knuckle. "Ohhhhh, that feels so good!"

Faster in and out, then he added another finger. Her insides relaxed to accommodate them. She could feel herself building to an orgasm. No riding the edge this time. This was coming on like a steam roller.

"Aaaahhhh! Hugh!" And her orgasm crashed over her. She pressed his head against her slit and squeezed her thighs against his head while she rocked around and lost herself. He took his mouth from her clit and slowed the in and out of his fingers.

"Damn. That was great, Hugh" No different than what Theo does, but I'm responding like I used to with Theo. When did I lose my enjoyment from him. Why do I keep thinking about him? Because I really have no one else to compare it to I guess.

"Give me a minute then put that porker in there. Be gentle though. It's a little rusty."

"It feels and tastes like a million dollars, Emma." Liar! The smell is gone and so is the taste. But I forgive you.

He moved upward on her body. Worked the head of his penis up and down her slit to build her expectations. Added a little extra from his mouth and a little lube and then slowly started sliding the head into her waiting passage. "Ohhhhhhh!"

"Are you OK, Emma? I don't want to hurt you. I know I'm bigger than what you're used to." Why does he keep slamming Theo? It's not his fault he's 72.

"I'm fine. Just slide that bugger in there and let it sit for a bit then start going." He complied. In and out. In and out. Deeper with each one until he could bury it to the hilt. She grabbed his buttocks and pulled him closer, deeper. She groaned. "Oh, Hugh. It's wonderful. I feel so full. Now let's get to it!"

He started pounding away. Each thrust was pelvis to pelvis. Having already cum once he was going to go for a while. She could feel herself getting sore, but didn't care. She raised herself to meet each downward thrust.