The 70th Birthday Fuck

Story Info
Comfortably kinky couple and a friend.
1.1k words
3.85
18.7k
8
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SoCaNoCa
SoCaNoCa
12 Followers

THE 70TH BIRTHDAY FUCK

She tells Peter about her desire to fuck him for my 70th birthday. He and I talk, and I let him know she told me of their conversation.

The next two days are a series of stolen glances and discreet touches, both alone and in my company. We announce that we are leaving early to avoid the smoke and invite him to come to our place rather than his...he accepts

We get up early and hit the road knowing the evening had the potential for something extraordinary.

While driving south we exchange a few text messages, finally get at an ETA for our guest. After eight hours of driving he arrives on time and I welcome him into our home knowing full well what would likely be in store for each of us.

I turn around and he and Sarah are in a tight embrace with tongues working to amplify the urgency and desire they both felt. I make drinks and we sit in the living room with light snacks...soon they are again entwined with hands and mouths kissing sucking and licking.

Earlier Sarah and I had picked out a pair of black boy-shorts that hugged her butt checks and slipped snugly into the cleft of her ass...paired with a black Papapiettro Perry T-shirt without a bra, she looked hot.

I am sitting on the love seat while they sit on the sofa, he is playing with her tits and she is rubbing his cock and balls through his pants. Somehow her blouse gets thrown onto the floor and he is nuzzling her breasts and twisting her nipples. She tells him he can use a firmer hand, so he starts twisting and pulling her nipples. She is in Heaven.

One of her fantasies is to have two men sucking and biting her nipples simultaneously....I see an opening and move to kneel on the floor placing my mouth over her left nipple and gently biting down with my front teeth. I can only imagine the collage of images that fired off in her brain as she began to orgasm with just our mouths on her breasts.

Sarah takes a kneeling position on the floor and asks him to drop his shorts; instinctively I know what is coming. I remove my own shorts and shirt and position myself to have a better view of the impending cataclysmic change to our lives, our relationship with Peter and with one another.

My mind snaps back to what needs to be done and I reach for my iPhone; I must capture this moment for eternity.

I see his cock for the first time, not long or intimidating, though ample with an upturned curve...circumcised. "Film at Eleven" as they say. My phone now has several images of her sucking his cock while his left hand is holding the back of her head as he pistons in and out of her moist warm mouth. Not "face fucking" but intense, nevertheless.

She stops, wanting to prolong the evening which is still young.

I suggest that Peter get out of his clothes as he is now the only one still dressed. The rest of the evening's talking, touching, cooking, eating (food and each other), fucking and enjoying the afterglow on the back patio is done nude. The three of us comfortable with the nudity and dynamic we created.

His groin is shaved; we learn this was a recent grooming event in anticipation of time alone with us. A nice thoughtful touch. He is a gentleman.

After dinner they excuse themselves and head to the master bath to shower and caress as lovers do. She assured me that each of them made sure all sensitive parts were cleaned to be ready for lips and tongues.

She loves oral sex and is multiorgasmic. Her clit, g-spot and asshole are welcoming and bring her immense pleasure. Before the evening is closed out, each of us had our mouths and tongues engaged in erotic dances. At one point in a moment of mutual sucking and licking Peter enters Sarah's pussy stroking in and out; his penis slides out while I'm sucking on her clit. My mouth opens and engulfs his cock...he is hard and tastes familiar. I continue to suck for a few seconds until he draws away uncomfortably. I was surprised at my willingness to engage in this little deviant tease and told him I understood and would not let it happen again. Just as well.

I have always enjoyed a bit of nudity and voyeurism and the casual manner which we interacted the rest of the night was evidence they enjoyed it too. I think Peter and I would have liked watching Sarah engage in a bit of ladylike jilling. From his perspective it would have been instructive as well as erotic. I have learned much about her body watching as she squeezes and twists her own nipples and plays with a toy.

When we finally ended up in bed, I was exhausted; the anticipation (a Peter reference to Carly Simon), the watching, tasting, caressing. The sucking, fucking, and hoping. I crashed, only to awaken 4 hours later lying on the other side of the bed with Peter nowhere to be found. I wondered what I missed. I hoped they had fun and that Peter's departure was a matter of three people in a Queen bed. Also, I was relieved that he had chosen to move to the guest room rather than someone suggest that perhaps I would be more comfortable elsewhere.

I am a morning guy who makes fresh coffee and sits on the back patio watching the birds at the feeders. Today was a bit different, I wanted to allow them the opportunity to be alone with one another. It was quiet at 6:15am and I walked to the guest room and told Peter I was going to leave for an hour to get the Toyota washed and that he should join Sarah in bed if he wished.

When I returned, he was asleep where I left him. Oh well...at least I tried. I went to see Sarah and let her know there was fresh coffee in the kitchen and a clean Land Cruiser in the garage. Later, she joins me on the patio with coffee in hand...a shit-eating grin on her face and proclaims she went into the guest room and sucked Peter's cock to erection and orgasm. She was content and pleased with herself. She then kissed me...his cum still on her lips. My sexy, kinky vixen was happy and content.

Later, after he left for the desert, I reclaimed her with some of the best sex I could remember.

SoCaNoCa
SoCaNoCa
12 Followers