The 70th Birthday Fuck Ch. 02

Story Info
The story continues.
1.4k words
3.98
9.9k
7
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SoCaNoCa
SoCaNoCa
12 Followers

This is the second chapter of the 70th Birthday Fuck. My wife Sarah suggested that I should expand the initial story bringing readers up to date. First some housekeeping, Sarah and I are each over 60 and married for 20+ years. We have been married before and have grown children. Sarah is from New England and attended selective universities in Boston. I am very much a west coast guy having grown up in northern CA and then attended college in soCal. We make our home in the LA Basin living a few miles from a south facing beach. We both work from home. This story chronicles our recent efforts at sharing. If you have not yet done so, take a few minutes and read "The 70th Birthday Fuck" in the Loving Wives section. It tells how Sarah and I, and Peter became a "Mature" threesome and engaged in some extraordinary MfM intimacy. Sarah is submissive, but not a true Sub and Peter and I are both older, experienced and are blessed with having the voyeur gene in our DNA.

Following our first night together, Sarah and I decided to push the envelope a bit and invited Peter to spend Labor Day weekend with us. For those that have never had a threesome or collegial sharing opportunity, let me tell you that three days is a long, long fuck. From my perspective two days would have been less stressful. Thinking back to when I was younger, I can fondly recall groups of days spent in carnal activities...but always with a single lover, wife or girlfriend. When you are over 70, multiple orgasms and recovery times are not part of the normal storyline.

Sarah is horny and as Dan Savage would say, GGG (Good Giving and Game). She loves to suck cock, balls and nipples and will sometimes even rim my ass. She is multi orgasmic and will frequently have 20+ orgasms in a single evening. She squirts, she takes it up her ass, down her throat and in her pussy. We have the cordless WAND, a Lovense Remote vibe, Princess Plugs, two headed dildos and an awesome crystal toy that works well in either her ass or pussy. We also have a nice leather riding crop, a Ping-Pong paddle and nipple clamps. Just the other day while Peter was sleeping, she whispered in my ear that she wanted to be blindfolded when she took us both in her mouth later in the morning.

Back to the weekend's activities. Peter lives in the Desert where the August temps can reach 115F or more and with the wildfires up and down California, air quality indexes stays in the unhealthy range for days. When we asked him to come to the coast he jumped at the offer and arrived midday Saturday. He brought wine, a bottle of Hendricks and some memorable weed. We had asparagus, new potatoes and 8 pounds of meat (in the Smoker).

Peter loves sucking on Sarah's nipples and she loves playing with his cock and balls. He and I tag teamed her all weekend long. As I think back on the orgy (and orgy is a good word for what went on), from 7am to 10pm daily we fucked and ate her pussy, ass and mouth...separately, together, with our dicks, tongues and fingers. We used the Wand and the 18" jelly cock, she was DPed, double fucked in both her pussy and ass and spit-roasted at every opportunity. She had creampies in each hole that she then used as lube or sucked up and shared snowball fashion. She was insatiable. She would be giving Peter a blowjob and be looking at me with a truly vixen smile on her face and love in her eyes. We love one another and were reveling in our kinky, slutty behavior. Never in our wildest imagination would we have thought ourselves capable of this level of debauchery. She would suck Peters cock and then would pull my head down to suck on my tongue and rub her cum slick lips on my lips and face. She would take the remnants of our spunk and smear it on our cocks and jerk us off.

The more we fucked the more I wanted to capture some of the action on my iPhone, so occasionally I would suggest position changes and such. These weren't Pornhub quality vids, but they turned out erotic and fun. We have watched them numerous times, alone and together.

Our home has a discreet backyard that affords a level of privacy that made playing outdoors fun and worry free. Hours were spent there nude or very partially clothed. Sarah's nipples and closely trimmed bush were always on display. Should Peter visit again, I have promised him that Sarah will entertain us with some exhibitionist behavior that will keep our cocks hard. I have seen her sucking on her own nipples with her fingers digging deep into her vagina or rectum. As I have said before she loves to have her ass played with and will orgasm almost immediately upon being penetrated anally with a finger, tongue, or cock. She likes my telling her what to do. Later she might say that I shouldn't have made her do something, but she always submits and gets off on her own sluttiness.

After our first night with Peter I bought Sarah a sterling silver anklet, nothing too flashy but with a charm that that conveyed her shared status. She loves it and wears it often both at home and while out. She says it makes her feel sexy. Last year with my encouragement she began wearing leggings and longish tops that afforded her a modicum of decency and the lucky stranger a brief glimpse of her ass checks when she squatted or bent over. This was a major hurdle for her as she does not get an immediate thrill by overtly exposing herself. In the beginning she was doing this for me, now, after a year she has come to grips with the fact that she is desirable and sexy. As for the anklet, no one (other than Peter) has commented or stared in a knowing way. But the day will come.

This is 2020 which means COVID-19, the politics of a pandemic, public health policy discussions, panicked parents, disrupted schools, employment headaches, uncertainty or fear, social distancing, face masks and yes a Presidential election and political campaigns of every stripe. Because of COVID, everyone has an opinion and is willing to express it. Families are disrupted because of a "bubble" mentality...how can we be in your bubble and our bubble and keep our sanity. Life is tough in 2020 in many ways and for many reasons. Perhaps sharing Sarah with a long-time friend and colleague is our way of coping.

Some deep background: Peter has been the fantasy third in our sex games for three or four years...without his knowledge, though I had picked up on his attraction for Sarah years before. For 15 years we have partied, camped, and traveled in the same circles and with the same friends. Speaking of COVID bubbles, by June we considered ourselves bubble-mates though we hadn't really been together. We all FaceTime and kept up to date with texts, emails, and phone calls with little or no foreshadowing of what was to come.

Back to the story. Watching them embrace and kiss with lips and tongues was all I expected and more (and less). Less because I expected some sense or twinge of jealousy, but it never materialized. Seeing them holding one another and working into a passionate exchange just felt right. I was happy for them and for myself. Where this goes hasn't been discussed other than to expect Peter to find a lady friend closer to his home. For sure there will be many to choose from once the temps in the Desert drop a few degrees. Until then we will continue to play and share.

Rumor has it that Peter might visit again in the next few weeks. By then it will be more comfortable though still frenzied in a good way. What comes next or what do I hope for? Hard to say, other than to suggest that three healthy, intelligent, passionate souls with few inhibitions will not sit around being bored looking at the walls. BTW, during Peters visits, the TV has not been turned on once.

Living proof that Liberals and Conservatives can find common ground.

SoCaNoCa
SoCaNoCa
12 Followers