The 70th Birthday Fuck Ch. 03

Story Info
Sarah's thoughts.
1.2k words
3.77
6.9k
6
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SoCaNoCa
SoCaNoCa
11 Followers

The 70th Birthday Fuck Ch. 3
Sarah's thoughts

Her pussy throbbed with anticipation as they drove down the road. Tonight, she would have *two* men fucking her. Would it be fun? It would certainly be exciting. Would it be a dream come true? Would she be able to satisfy two men? Would it be a train wreck, with repercussions for marriage and friendship lasting perhaps years? Would it be the start of something wonderful?

A week earlier, she and her husband, Bill, had arrived for a Covid-defying week with close friends. All 11 were older, careful, self-isolating and mask-wearing, all were chafing at the lack of travel and interaction with friends, so they rolled the dice and spent the week together in three condos at Lake Tahoe. Just one, big, happy bubble. And Peter would be there. Although she had never had a threesome -- in fact, had not so much as flirted with another man since their marriage nearly 20 years before -- she wanted to please her husband, and also, maybe, if she would admit it to herself, was intrigued with the thought of sex with someone new. A few weeks before, she had told her husband, okay, she would speak with Peter, the friend he kept talking about, and ask if he was interested. It would be a birthday present for Bill.

Faced with his fantasy coming true, Bill balked. "No. Don't ask him." But ghost Peter was still present during their lovemaking, as Bill whispered in her ear, "I'd love to have him fucking you while you're giving me head." Tsk! Fish or cut bait. Let Peter fuck her or shut up about it! Peter would be the lone unattached person in Tahoe, and she knew the opportunity to arrange something would never be better.

Gathering her courage, aided by a couple of drinks, she stepped out onto a private patio with Peter for a few hits of Blue Dream. "I hope you won't be offended, but Bill's birthday is coming up, and what he'd really like is for you to join us in a threesome. If you're not interested, we won't be offended at all." She watched the emotions play over his face -- surprise, doubt -- was she joking? A growing excitement. "Yes, I'm interested," came the happy reply.

Now she had done it. The ball was rolling. Bill's reaction was an immediate, "I told you not to tell him!" But within minutes it had changed to a growing speculation and anticipation. Perhaps this would be exactly what the three of them needed. During the week that followed, they explored their new relationship with words and deeds whenever the other eight were out of earshot. How many partners had they had? How recently? Any deal-breakers? Any particular wishes? Some deep kisses and pleasant gropes between Sarah and Peter stolen while others were off hiking kept the anticipation building. In fact, she was getting so hot, she didn't see how she could wait until Bill's birthday still months away.

A fantastic lightning storm, followed by hundreds of fires with the accompanying smoke, caused the party to break up a day early. Peter said, "I could join you at home tonight," and the die was cast. So here she was in the car, trying not to squirm as the thoughts chased each other around in her brain. Would he suck on her nipples? (Oh, please, oh, please.) Would he put his fingers in her at the same time as Bill? (The very thought caused her pussy to throb.) Would he want things she could not or would not give? (Like what exactly?) She wanted him to have a good time and hoped, hoped, hoped things would go well.

As he drove up, she smoothed the short shorts over her butt. She didn't really own any sexy clothing, but the exposed crescent of butt cheek and the tight, stretchy tee over her large braless breasts at least showed willingness, she hoped. Incredibly, given their average age, this was the first threesome for any of them. All a little nervous, and all horny as hell, they sat down civilly with drinks in hand. She had thought they might have dinner, take a shower, adjourn to bed, but within fifteen minutes, she didn't care if they ever had supper that night. Deep kissing with Peter led to him suckling one nipple while Bill sucked on the other. "Let's skip dinner and go to bed," she said.

They laughed at her. Not yet. Peter let his pants down and she eagerly took his smooth cock in her mouth. It tasted so clean and lovely. Oh, how she wanted to straddle it right there. But she turned to her husband. "Is there anything I can do for you?" Although Bill enjoyed the voyeur role, she did not want him to feel left out. "Bite my nipple," he said, and she happily obliged.

But they did pause and have dinner. And then a lovely shower. Peter had said that what he wanted was to be touched and caressed all over, and she used the slippery warm washcloth to begin to satisfy that need. Soft and relaxed from the shower, she lay down on the bed next to Peter, and he began to kiss her thoroughly. Taking her breasts in his gentle hands, he ran his thumbs over the nipples and squeezed lightly, making her crazy. When Bill began expertly stroking her clit, she came instantly. Ecstasy filled her as one orgasm rolled into the next. At one point they asked if there was anything she wanted, and she hesitantly mentioned the idea of them each putting their fingers in her simultaneously. First one then the other obliged. The thrill lit up her whole body. Like the lightning storms that had ignited the fires all over the state, the sensations ran over and through her till they overwhelmed her senses, and she was just one continuous splay and clench of coming.

But what about the men? It was their turn. Peter willingly rolled on top of her and fucked her pussy till he came. Sweet joy filled her. What is better than making someone else happy while being blissfully happy yourself? Her husband demurred and said he would take his turn later. The three of them nestled in bed with her in the middle. How drowsy and secure and satisfied she felt. Her husband's breath slowed in sleep. She reached over and stroked Peter gently, kissing him all the while, until he came again in her hand. Soon he was asleep too. What a fantastic night.

A while later, she needed to get up. Peter, awakened by her exit, thoughtfully moved to the guest room. Coming back to bed, she nestled with her husband and caressed him with her hands and mouth while his mind played back the images of his wife being pleasured by another man. Soon he groaned through a splendid climax, the first of many sure to be driven by the memories of this night.

In the morning she thought, I don't want Peter to wake up alone and worry or have second thoughts. She slipped into his bed and he woke with a big smile on his face, welcoming her with kisses and caresses. She snuggled under the covers and applied her tongue to his swelling cock until he came softly. Then she brought him his clothes, discarded in haste the night before, and he got up and joined them.

Unbelievably, all three were very happy. All three had enjoyed their interactions tremendously. As Peter was getting ready to hit the road, Sarah mentioned, "You know, MY birthday is coming up..."


SoCaNoCa
SoCaNoCa
11 Followers