All Comments on 'The Abbey of Disillusion Ch. 05'

by YANKEE DAN

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ShaneTXShaneTX10 months ago

Fantastic story! I hope this isn't the end but it's been 5 months. Even if it ends here it's still one of the best on the site

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Absolutely excellent and so well-written! I’m really rooting for Caroline and Margaret to make it through whatever harrowing and arousing adventures await, together.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story! When is the conclusion coming?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oh my goodness - this story is getting absolutely filthy!

5 blushing stars!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fantastic series!!

My wife has an equine strap-on she just loves to use on me, so I feel I can relate to this chapter very well! It's quite a feeling to have 14 inches of blunt-headed horse cock repeatedly forced deep into your colon. She said she most enjoys the grunts and groans I make as my prostate spasms and I leaked cum onto the bed beneath us.

RooTssRooTss3 months ago

What a wonderful series, not only in its erotic form but also in all its writing and how the story unfolds.

I'm not a fan of the introduction of the creatures, lesbians and futa were already really pleasing to me. However, the way you unfold this story is magnificent.

Sorry for my English, I'm from Brazil but I wanted to express my satisfaction in reading this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYANKEE DAN@YANKEE DAN
'm back from a ten year break, my focus is going to be two subjects: Lovecraft horror stories and Trans stories (with a forced fem bent). If those subjects interest you check out my stories or chat me up. I'm a simple bisexual submissive masochist, former cross dressing cum ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES