The Abbey of Disillusion Ch. 05

Story Info
A Lovecraftian saga of lesbian domination.
16.5k words
4.47
5.1k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YANKEE DAN
YANKEE DAN
933 Followers

Do not make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land, for when they prostitute themselves to their gods and sacrifice to them, they will invite you, and you will eat their sacrifices.

Exodus 34:15

June 1, 1933

The last few days have been remarkable in their routine. Nothing has been said or acknowledged by the Mother Superior or any other Sister. I told Margaret most of what happened, leaving out the assault on my body carried out by strange creature which Dumonte and I encountered in the stairwell. Instead, I claimed to have simply been chased by the creature after freeing Dumonte, losing it, and him, in the catacombs. I want dearly to go back into the basement to see if I can find John yet I fear they may be watching it more closely now, besides which I am unlikely to be able to help him further.

Worse, I fear if I did descend into that pit I may find his body, proof that I only managed to succeed in getting him killed. I pray that he escaped, and if not that the Lord accepts Mr. Dumonte into his kingdom.

Meanwhile I have been free, in the absence of accusations, to concoct possible scenarios in my mind. I reasoned by the evening of the 30th that surely the Mother Superior had discovered Dumonte's escape or death and the fact that I was not confronted with it must mean they did not suspect me. At least not very strongly. It may be the case that the abbess has other women in the abbey whom she does not trust, or it may be that she believes Dumonte capable of escape without aid. If I am not a suspect than it is no surprise they shouldn't mention it to me, as I am lowly in both the open life of the abbey and its secret one.

This morning Sister West came by my room, and her behavior further leads me to believe that I am not suspected of acting against their sect. She was talking to me as a concubine, a willing and enthusiastic concubine, as she says, and explaining to me ways in which I might better please the Mother Superior, who has requested my presence again tomorrow night.

"Never kiss her above the neck unless she instigates it." She told me. "Never put anything in her pussy that was just in her ass, actually that rule is for everyone. If she is pleasuring you it's to teach you how to pleasure her, she fingered you yet? That's how you do her. Do you need me to demonstrate?"

I shook my head, declining her offer. She looked at me with a smirk.

"You know I will need to try you out for myself one of these days, Lily is about ready so it shouldn't be long until my cunt is free for you."

I looked at her, concerned that I was going to have another mistress. "But I belong to the Mother Superior." I protested.

"Yes," She said, smiling, "But I'm a Matriarch and I train the girls she touches. If I want you to lick my ass you're going to."

She made this statement casually, as if I should be pleased or at least indifferent to it.

"You know..." She said, tilting her head, "I would like to see your breast, why don't you take off your clothes."

I looked at her for a long moment, and I sensed she was about to become impatient, reaching up I began to undress.

"Wait, wait, wait." She said, stopping me. "On second thought I'll save the surprise. Let's have a go next week why don't we? Anyway where was I? Oh yeah, fingering her..."

When she'd tired of giving instruction she stepped up to me, putting her lips to my ear and whispering, "I can't wait for you to have that cute little mouth on my asshole."

In the evening after my work Margaret came by. It was the perfect night for her to do so, as I had fully recovered from my ordeal, at least physically, and she and I had shared no affection for days. I itched to lay with her.

"We need some changes in this relationship." She said almost immediately. I gulped as she said this, for in my heart I feared I'd displeased her.

"Just tell me, Margaret, I'll do it!"

To my shock, she slapped me, hard across the face. I stumbled and fell to the floor against my bed, looking up at her in disbelief.

"It's SISTER Margaret. How hard is that for you hmm? You stupid lesbian dyke."

I realized then that she had entered my room already extremely horny. This was aroused Margaret I was talking to, and she wanted to hurt me. I started to feel a tingle between my legs.

Oh yes, please hurt me! I thought.

"You look nice down there. From now on when I come in you'll kneel immediately before greeting me."

"Yes, Margaret." I said.

"You little bitch." She muttered, hearing my intentional lack of honorific. "Get up and lean over the bed."

I complied and, turning, spread my arms over my bed. She knelt behind me, her hands going to my ass. She lifted up my gown and threw it over my back, gaining the access she needed to fondle my derrière.

"God your butt is soft." She whispered as she stroked my cheeks.

"Play with me however you want." I told her, hoping that would excite her.

"God, you mean that don't you? You are such a fucking whore."

"I want to be a whore just for you." I told her. She slid her hand between my legs, feeling my mound through my panties.

"Gorgeous." She whispered.

I expected the blow, but was surprised by the sting of it. I yelped loudly as Margaret rubbed her palm across the spot where she'd slapped my ass. She ran her hand slowly down my thigh, fingernails lightly scrapping my skin, leaving goose bumps in their wake. I sighed as I felt her hand come back up, and sort of unconsciously shifted my ass to push my panty covered pussy towards it.

"AH! Sister!" I cried out as she hit me again.

"Behave you harlot." She scolded me, resuming her attention to my thighs, pinching the skin every now and then, squeezing my ass cheeks. My pussy was starting to get wet, and I knew from how close Margaret sat behind me that she'd smell the evidence. She slapped me again, on my left ass cheek, and I cried out.

"Ouch! I am being good Sister Margaret!"

"Are you?" She teased me. "Is letting another nun caress your sex 'being good?'"

I thought for a moment, "I'll be good to you, Sister Margaret. I'll make you feel good."

She slapped my ass again and I winced. Her blows were really hard. "Please don't hit me so hard." I begged, which prompted her to slap my ass again, three times in quick succession.

"Spare the rod spoil the child." She said. "Besides I want to see how red I can turn this beautiful ass of yours." She laid into me then, unrelenting.

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP.

I sobbed openly after a few moments, "Margaret pleeease." I begged unashamedly.

"Sister God damn it, SISTER!" She yelled, redoubling her efforts, but also adjusting them so that a large part of her hand hit my panty covered cunt each time. I huffed and squealed when she did this, for the pain was also extremely arousing, and I know she felt the wetness on her hand as she beat me. She hammered me like a woman possessed, intense and unrelenting as the devils of hell tormenting the damned.

"Fuck Sister Margaret, FUCK! I'll be good, I'll be good, I'll be good!" I blathered.

In a moment she stopped, her hand resting on my crotch. She gently began to touch me through the fabric, and I let out a trembling breath, shuddering at the feel of her fingertips probing my vulva, parting the soft folds and pushing the panties into my sex.

"Ohhhh fuck Sister, that feels... it feels..."

"Relax my little whore. Relax and I'll give you a treat." Margaret's hand's took hold of my panties and pulled them down.

"Oh yes please Sister, I want it, treat your little whore please..." I arched my back, presenting my raw sex to her. Margaret leaned in, inhaling my scent.

"Ummm," She moan, "I love how you smell." I was delighted then, to feel her tongue touch the inside of my thigh and work its way up.

"Ahh, thank you Sister, thank you..." I whispered, encouraging her, slowly shaking my ass in the sexiest manner that I could. Margaret's face followed my sex, kissing all around, but not quite on it. She licked the globes of my ass, inside right next to my asshole, and she sucked on my inner thigh where it met my crotch. Her fingers played gently over the surface of my sex, only teasing.

"Oh Sister please, please treat me." I begged for further stimulus, trying to push my cunt towards her roaming tongue.

Margaret squeezed my ass cheeks hard, the pink skin burning as she did, and sucked on the soft skin just to the left of my cunt. I wept into the covers. "Pah-pa, pleeeeassee Gahhh-God." She bit my flesh roughly and I jerked my ass but was held down by her grip.

"Can't you control yourself you dirty bitch?" She hissed at me.

"Noooo." I moaned, shaking as she reached under my dress, her hands going under my bra.

"Ahh yes pinch me." I said as her fingertips found my nipples. I felt her breath on my sex, her lips almost touching me.

"What did you want?" She asked, exhaling a lungful of air onto my sex.

"Lick my pussy, mistress." I supplied 'mistress' as I had a few times before, hoping she'd like it.

Her lips kissed me, Frenching my sex. Ah yes, she liked being called mistress. I made a note to keep doing it.

"Oh mistress thank you, I'm your pet, ah, yes treat me I'll be so good, so fucking good for you."

She paused her licking for a moment to ask, "What will you do for me?"

"Umm, I'll suck your toes, I'll lick between every one, uhuugghh, I'll message your legs, ah, oh!" I squeaked as she pinched my nipples roughly, "I-I'll lick your armpits, would you like that?" She giggled at this.

"Hmm, my armpits... I don't know I never considered... I believe I'll let you try."

"Oh yeah it feels good, having them licked." I didn't mention why I knew this. Some men had performed the act on me in Arkham, and it had surprised me with how enjoyable it had been.

"You'll eat my pussy of course." Margaret said.

"And your ass, God your sweaty asshole, I want to clean it with my tongue." I continued.

"And do you want me to lick your little hole?" She asked me.

"Oh God would you?" I asked her, almost certain she wouldn't.

A few moments of quietly slurping passed, myself groaning into the sheets, hands clinching and unclenching, when Margaret's tongue traveled with painfully deliberate strokes centimeter by centimeter up my sex to my perineum, tickling me a bit before circling the outside of my dark patch. I held my breath in anticipation and wasn't disappointed.

"Hmmm, mistress... yes lick me there... so dirty... oh God stick your tongue inside me I can't believe it..." Margaret abandoned teasing once her tongue touched my asshole and she plunged it inside me. God she had a strong tongue, so slippery and warm, parting my hole and diving in. Margaret may be the dominant one but her sick desire to service the female body is just as strong as mine. The way she licked me for the next few minutes left no doubt that she belonged between a woman's legs as much as I did, making me cum with her fingers buried in my cunt while she ate my ass lovingly.

When she was done she removed her clothes and lay back on the bed, spreading her legs. No words were needed. I'd been treated and now I needed to please my mistress. I performed the service gladly, rubbing her cunt all over my face after I'd removed her panties. Licking frantically, my eyes locked on hers the whole time.

She didn't get up afterward, we lay together, feeling each other's bodies. I softly explored her breast, she laughed as I licked her armpit. Apparently, the feeling of my tongue there prompts only tickles. She is laying in the bed next to me right now, and she says I have to finish this entry, I need to clean her feet and asshole before she goes to sleep, and her ass needs a very in depth cleaning.


June 2, 1933

Today I awoke knowing that I would have to service the Mother Superior. I felt guilty for the sense of excitement that accompanied this, like I was betraying Margaret. However, I cannot deny that part of my mind spent half the day imagining what perverse act the Mother Superior would demand of me, of how she'd debase and claim my body. I suggested running away to Margaret, but she was having none of it. In her view she has nearly everything she could want here, the only hiccup to her is having to share me with the abbess.

I was unsurprised that Sister West stopped by early in the morning. She made no comment about Sister Margaret leaving my room just before she entered. It seems she was good to her word, what I did in my room didn't concern her. She provided me with a new gown, one so simple and skimpy it was likely meant as a nightgown, being little more than two strips of cloth attached around the shoulders and hips. It was quite pretty of course, the Mother Superior has excellent taste.

The weather turned sour today, and chased me inside, although of course that is good for my fields. Something drew me to the Mother Superior's office, not to sneak in, but just to see her. I knocked politely and waited, she gave permission and I entered.

"Oh, Caroline." She said, sounding surprised, and then smiled. "What brings you?"

"I can't do my normal work." I said.

"And idle hands do the devil's work." She said, chuckling to herself.

"I believe I'll get to that this evening, Mother Superior."

"No," She said, "What you do for me at night, that's blessed by the Goddess I assure you."

"May I come in?" I asked, to which she nodded.

I sat on the small bed she'd placed in the room and looked around, the table that we'd dined at was gone, replaced by a large chest, which was open. Inside were many books, all appeared ancient. The Mother Superior had several volumes on her desk, which she'd apparently been studying.

"What work are you about, Mother Superior?"

She stood, stepping up to me and putting a finger to my lips, "Just Mother when we're alone... or Mommy if you prefer. You and Margaret both have called me that a few times, I didn't mind it."

"Of course, Mother." I said.

"My work today is to study these volumes, to determine which are written my men with insight into the nature of the world, and which are the work of charlatans."

I paused for a moment, thinking. "Who is the Goddess, Mother?" I asked, surprisingly myself. I must have acquired had some madness from the pit for I felt a bold desire to probe more strongly for answers.

She ran her hand across my cheek, "For me to talk to you about the Goddess you have to take your first vows."

"Forgive me Mother... have you not cast aside your vows?" I shrank even as I spoke the question, afraid of the punishment she may meet out for it.

But she just shook her head, "Oh no, I uphold them. As God gave man several covenants throughout the years, we have entered a new covenant, we are closer to the Lord and the Goddess than any nuns who ever worshipped the Lord before."

I shook my head, "Mother I've seen your magic trick but, I find it hard to believe you. We fornicate with each other and you praise a Goddess; what are you but a corrupt witch?"

The look she gave me was not angry, as I'd expected, just serious, contemplative. We stared at one another for a long moment before she began to remove her clothes.

Is this it? I wondered. Her response will be to make me lick her?

Her habit and veil fell away and she stood naked, her long hair flowing down her back. I beheld the now familiar, but still so beautiful, curves of her body, and then it began. The lights in the room seemed to flicker and dim, the rain outside began to beat in waves against the wall and I saw it.

"I am pure of heart." She said.

I tried to turn my head but my eyes were glued to her, I opened and closed my mouth, making no sound like a dumb fish out of water. I believe I saw her soul in that moment, beautiful and terrifying, pure, as she said, voluptuous, powerful, erotic and wild.

"Where is the corruption?" She asked me, "Where is the guilt, the doubt, the shame? I am as God made me! Everything the daemon-sultan dreamed is in me! I've stood at the foot of his throne! I embrace the wild seed of the black goat as a mate! You don't even know their names."

"Shub-Niggurath..." I whispered. "The pure of heart shall see God..."

She tilted her head, and in the next moment the vision past, yet was still there, an echo of the glory that was Mother Superior lingered over her like a pattern that once recognized couldn't be unseen, and she was all the sexier for it. She was more desirable, more commanding, more awe-inspiring. I slipped from the bed to kneel at her feet, overwhelmed in that moment.

"You've been in my books." She charged.

"You-you said I could read them." I told her, a partial truth.

"Yes, I did." She agreed and licked her lips. "You look so sweet right now I could eat you up."

I reached out for her left foot, which she raised, offering it to me. I kissed the top and pressed my face to it. "Anything you want, mommy."

She pulled her foot from my shaking hands and reached into the chest, pulling out a smaller book. "I want you to start with this one. Take notes and summarize it for me. You'll find it's in old English."

I took it from her gingerly, "Yes, Mother Superior."

I lay on her bed reading for the next six hours, the language of the book I'd been handed, "The Enchanted Forest" by one Juliana of Norwich, detailed a place which she referred to as "The Land of Dreams." For a moment I thought the work may be about the forest I'd entered through the gates but she seemed to be saying the place only existed in dreams, yet was a 'real' place one could go to. The Mother Superior did not put her clothes back on, sitting there, apparently comfortable in the nude.

It was Lily who brought us dinner, she stared at me for a large part of the time she was in the room, and I am unsure if it was a resentful glare, or just her attempt to connect with someone she believes is in a similar situation.

As I have said the small table was no longer in the room, so the Mother Superior took her food on her desk, Lily looked about, wondering where to place my food. The abbess looked at me and said, "You'll eat at my feet." Lily complied, placing the tray beside the desk.

Without compliant I knelt at Mother Superiors feet and we ate, she asked me about the book and I told her it was rubbish, flights of fancy about dream worlds from a cloistered 14th century mystic. She laughed at my description, and as we ate she used her feet to play with me, taking advantage of my scant garments and rubbing my breast with her toes. "Where's your bra?" She asked me. I felt embarrassed by that question, as I had simply assumed she didn't want me wearing one.

"Hmm, filthy slut." She savored the word and I relaxed, for I knew she liked it.

She surprised me as she finished her food, pulling a bottle of wine from her desk draw and saying, "Perhaps soon you can take your first vows."

I almost choked on my food, "Mother I-I'm not even really a novitiate." I spoke as if confessing.

"OH yes, 'apostate' Lapham, you know I almost forget. I'm already so used to having you around. Well, I declare you a novitiate. How long do you think your term should be? A day?" She put on an obviously false air of seriousness.

"Sister Margaret said the canonical novitiate term is a year..."

"Ah yes, she'll take her first vows tomorrow evening."

I shook my head, "Mother Superior, Sister Margaret has already taken her final vows, hasn't she?"

"Into the old convent, but we have a new one if you recall." The abbess took a long drink directly from the bottle of white wine. I couldn't see what it was, there was no label, and offered it to me.

I took it and we looked at each other as I drank. It was delicious, there was a twinge of that alcohol flavor but it was somehow merged, without being covered, with a sweet taste of some fruit I couldn't identify.

YANKEE DAN
YANKEE DAN
933 Followers