The Abbey of Disillusion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lowered the bottle, looking at it. "What is this?" I asked her.

"I call it apple wine but the fruit is certainly not apple. I haven't a clue what the Gof'nn Hupadgh call it."

I was careful with my words then, not wanting to reveal that I had heard that name before. "Who are they?" I simply asked.

"Oh, friends, fellow servants of the Goddess. Go lay on the bed and digest, it isn't yet nine."

I did as I was instructed, and Mother Superior bade me to drink more of the wine, which led to me laying on her bed, watching the ceiling spin pleasantly. At length there came a knock.

"Come in, ah Sister Margaret welcome, why don't you lay with Caroline for a bit?"

I pulled myself up, surprised. Margaret was dressed in a gown much like my own, but blue in color. She approached the bed and took a place next to me. The bed was not large, and she naturally and unashamedly pressed herself against me. We stared into each other's eyes.

The Mother Superior ceased her work and turned her chair to us. "Well, greet one another with a holy kiss." She said.

Margaret took my face in her hands and pressed her soft lips to mine. I felt a bit nervous, unsure what game the abbess had in mind, but Margaret was there, and she seemed to be comfortable enough, so I responded to her kisses, sucking her tongue as she pushed it into my mouth. I slipped my hand under her gown, running my nails down her back. Our legs intertwined, the open gown allowing me to feel her skin pressing against me. Then I felt her wetness on my legs, she had on crotchless panties, just like mine.

"Strip her." The Mother Superior said, clearly talking to Margaret, who had so quickly established that she was the leading partner. I meekly allowed her to move me around, taking off my gown and panties. She stared down at me, seeming so tall as I lay there, although she was on her knees she towered above me, seemingly powerful. I could almost feel the heat radiate from her as she breathed heavily, and not from exertion.

"Play with her tits." She ordered Margaret.

Margaret knelt down and sucked one of my nipples into her mouth, softly taking it in her teeth and flicking her tongue over it. Her left hand circled my other breast, not squeezing or grabbing, just caressing, letting her fingers circle my areola. I looked to the Mother Superior and saw that she was toying with her breast, but I also saw that on the desk next to her lay the Torok Grubre, without its harness. I felt a kernel of fear in my gut. The thing frightens me, for all the pleasure it can give I know it to be no mere toy.

"Hurt her." The abbess said.

I looked down at Margaret, I expected a look of apology, but there was only lust in her eyes. I gritted my teeth as she bit me, her left hand digging its nails into my breast.

"Make her scream." Mother insisted.

Some deep, dark, sick part of me told me not to scream. Not to defy the Mother Superior... but to make sure the screams were genuine, to make Margaret work me over harder, to cater to their unholy desire to stoke the fire in their loins via my suffering.

It also stoked mine.

Margaret pushed me about the bed, yanking me, grabbing my hair, spanking me, choking me, but I didn't scream, not until I came, Margaret's three fingers buried in me to the knuckle, her lips sucking my neck for all she was worth.

The Mother Superior clapped, delighted. "Incredible... what a delight you are, both of you. Now Caroline, I give you the choice, shall I take Margaret's Virginity, or shall you?"

I lay stunned for a moment by this question, glancing at the Torok Grubre. Margaret sensed my hesitation, with her face still buried in my neck she whispered to me, "Please, it's yours."

I stared at the thing as the Mother Superior picked it up, idly toying with it. "Although she likes to say she is a virgin,virgin, while technically true, is a strong word for Edith. Still, this will be the first time a cock has been in her cunt."

I blinked at this, not because of the dubious nature of Margaret's virginity, but because I'd never heard, hadn't even thought about, the fact that 'Margaret' is in fact her surname, which of course it was. She whispered in my ear again, "Don't you think you get to call me Edith."

I suppressed a smile at this, I don't know why Margaret, Edith, dislikes being called by her first name but I know I'll be teasing her about it. Especially in bed.

"Decide." The Mother Superior ordered.

"Please," Margaret said, wrapping her arms around me and grinding her cunt on my thigh. "Please fuck me, Caroline."

"I'll do it." I said, pushing Margaret back. I stood from the bed and accepted the Torok Grubre from Mother.

"Put it in you." She instructed me.

I held my breath, pushing the head of the cock-shaped stone into my cunt, hissing as it opened me.

"Now rub it like you're giving it a hand job and imagine it as a man's cock." I did as she said, and in moments the smooth stone I was jerking became a penis, and I could feel my hand jerking an organ I'd never had, a soft but pleasurable series of waves emitting from a place I'd never felt.

"Oh my God." I mumbled, transfixed, playing with the crown and squeezing the shaft, experiencing what it felt to receive the actions that I'd done for so many men.

"Look at you," The Mother Superior jokingly mocked, "Playing with yourself like a schoolboy, but come, or don't I should say. Do not cum unless someone is receiving the seed, do you understand."

I nodded. "Could this... impregnate her?" I asked.

"Yes." The Mother Superior replied, her voice certain, and unconcerned. I must have looked at her in panic, for she then leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Make her drink it."

Something about this thought make the Torok Gurbre jerk, and I jumped myself in surprise, both the other women laughing at me. It was strange to feel the thing pulse with life, having its own sort of moods.

I climbed onto the bed, pushing aside Margaret's gown and exposing her pussy, already shining with juices. "How much have you put inside yourself?" I asked her.

"Not much." She replied. "A finger or two."

I was glad that at least she'd done that much, but I wanted her to be ready for the Torok Gurbre, which at the moment appeared as thick as three of my fingers, and I feared it was only going to grow. I lowered my face to her cunt and let spit run down my tongue onto it as I softly licked among her folds, hoping to drive her to greater heights of excitement. I felt my new dick rubbing against the bed as I settled in, fully committing my mouth to Margaret's pleasure. Her sighs and flowing juices were my reward, and I treasured them as a pirate taking the finest silks from the east as spoils of thievery. I feared however, that my cock might burst such was the excitement building inside me to plunder this defenseless vessel. If I had not stopped to cool myself for a moment, catching my breath and using a finger to caress the inside of Margaret's vaginal tunnel, I might have lost the booty at sea.

"Take her." Mother Superior said, watching form a few feet away.

Margaret nodded, "Fuck me Caroline, I'm ready."

I tried to use what I knew from being on the receiving end of this play to properly position myself. I rubbed the head of my cock, now dripping precum, onto her labia. The angle was more difficult to find than I expected, and I had to reach down and grab the Torok Grubre, while pushing Margaret's right leg up, to get the head against the opening to her vagina. I took a deep breath and looked into her eyes as I pushed forward. I saw her bite her lower lip, fist clinching. I knew it had to hurt.

One thing about the male organ however, is that for me there wasn't a touch of pain. Her tight cunt, being forced wider than ever, was just heaven for me. The differences in texture between the labia and the inner part of her tunnel, the way some spots seemed a bit rougher.

"Fuck you feel good." I told her. I tried to move as slowly as I could, although the impulse was to sink the throbbing shaft deeper into her. Small movements seemed to affect her greatly, so I attempted to be glacial in my pace, giving me time to marvel at the new feelings the Torok Grubre was allowing me to experience.

After a few minutes of this I began to feel a change in the way her pussy was accepting my cock, an idea which is incredible to reflect upon as I look back. I would swear it became smooth, and was somehow paving the way for easier access, as though laying down tracks through the mountains. Margaret's face clinched tight, her hands beating at the bedsheets, a low guttural moan escaped her lips, her back arching. "Ughh, you fucking dyke," She spat at me, "You God damn dirty fricatrice!"

I slowly increased both the pace and the length of my movements, such that I noticed my borrowed member pushing about the length of my hand in and out of her. The way her cunt's lips dragged along the shaft as I pulled out was arousing to me in both sight and feeling. Curiously I saw the Torok Grubre had lengthened, but not thickened, as if it knew exactly the sort of stimulus my sexual partner would prefer.

"Does it feel good?" I asked her.

"What do you think?" She huffed. "You stupid dyke, fuck me!"

I was a bit hesitant to go too quickly, for fear of hurting my beloved, and I glanced at Mother Superior, as if for her opinion, which she provided.

"You heard her, Caroline. Fuck this wonton slut, treat her like a piece of meat."

I took a deep breath and began to work the cock deeper, pushing it at slightly different angles, questing for the proper alignment of our bodies that would let me sink into her completely. When the path seemed to stall, I forced it, and Margaret made exclamations of both pain and pleasure.

"Oh God Caroline you feel so good... Jesus Christ that hurts... uh... did I say stop you filthy lezzie? Ugh... didn't you learn anything from all the men you let fuck you? Come on whore fuck me, harder!"

If her intent was to anger me she finally succeeded, I assume that Margaret regurgitates what she has read in her dirty comics, but I also knew that last was meant to incite me. I stopped worrying if I was hurting her and focused on how to draw the greatest pleasure from the Torok Grubre, my pacing changing as I searched for what rhythm might bring me to orgasm. I began to savor each slow outstroke alongside a quick thrust, literally slamming my hips into hers. She seemed to appreciate this as well, our eyes locking as we gasped for breath, her hips rising against my cock when she recognized the pattern in my lovemaking.

I judged from the noises she made and the spasms rocking her body that she came at least twice during this, the trembling of her breast a wonderful sight beneath me. I wanted to grab them, but I found I needed my hands to help me control the woman's legs which shook and quivered, threatening to interrupt the pleasure I was taking from her moist cunt.

"Do it, Caroline." She sighed as I took her virginity, mine forever.

"In a moment," I warned her, "You'll sallow the seed."

Her mouth gaped, clearly shocked by this request. "I'll what???" She stammered.

"Before I cum I'm going to put this cock in your mouth and you will suck the semen from it, do you understand?" Almost humorously I found myself speaking in time with my thrust, perhaps this was due to lack of oxygen, as I was panting badly. The act of fucking a woman is remarkably strenuous.

Margaret looked to the Mother Superior, probably guessing this commandment came from her. "You will." The Mother Superior told her. "You will not spill a drop. Do not look at me like that, savor the Torok Grubre's gift. Be assured you shall find it a splendid beverage."

I felt my hips beating against Margaret almost of their own accord, an orgasm building in me, a volcano shaking the earth within me. I could not be sure at what moment it would erupt, and so I was forced to pull from her perhaps too early, and Margaret groaned her displeasure at my withdraw, though she must have cum at least twice already.

I was rude in my need, dropping her legs and mounting her chest. I grabbed the back of her head and shoved the Torok Grubre into her mouth. I did not consider if she might mind the taste of her own deflowered sex, only that I needed to complete this act in the proper way. Margaret's eyes looked up at me, perhaps aroused, perhaps horrified, at that moment I didn't care, she would take my cum whether she liked it or not.

"Suck it bitch!" I yelled at her, pushing it insistently into her mouth. I was cognizant to only feed her about three inches, for I did not want the inexperienced woman to gag and spill the scared gift I gave her. Alas, Margaret was clueless as to how to handle the tool, and her confused expression, though cute, was accompanied by a total lack of a proper French job.

"She said 'Suck' Sister." The abbess chimed in. "So suck her cock unless you want her to ram it down your throat."

Margaret began an earnest attempt at playing my flute, sucking it like one would a lollipop, and I sighed. The sensation was nice, but something was missing, and I felt the molten lava receding.

"Your tongue." I told her. "Use it, focus on the bottom, yes, that's better." Margaret wiggled her tongue under the head of my cock and I groaned, feeling the orgasm build. I fucked her face with shallow, slow movements, allowing her to maintain the feisty bath her tongue was giving my glans. The abbess left her chair and knelt next to the bed, her face inches from Margaret's, eager the see me climax.

"God Margaret, ummm, so hot, you look so hot, I love you, I love you, I love you, I going to cum, drink it, doll, you gotta drink it, every drop, God damnnnn fuuuuuuck!"

I came with a shriek, and I could feel the cum, pumping through the shaft in a mind bending and unnatural moment of sinful bliss.

"Swallow Margaret." The abbess whispered, "Swallow as it comes, that's right, don't let it build up in your mouth, that makes it harder." The Mother Superior noticed a line of white semen leaking from Margaret's lips and leaned forward, running her tongue from Margaret's chin up across where the cock entered her mouth. "Umm, it's good isn't it?"

As I came down from the orgasm I suddenly felt two things occur; the head of my unfamiliar organ become incredibly sensitive and I was badly drained of energy. "Ugh, what?" I mumbled in confusion, reaching down to push Margaret away. I found that she had grabbed me by my ass and was inhaling more of the cock, she was four, then five inches down it. "Ah! You can stop!" I shouted. The Mother Superior laughed as I felt the head of my cock pop into Margaret's throat, she was looking up at me, seemingly possessed.

I looked to the mother Superior for aid. She smiled and me and shrugged her shoulders. "Didn't you do the same to me?" She asked rhetorically.

The sensitivity was declining, and I knew little Toro was ready again, it needing what, for practical purposes, is no down time. Margaret for her part had, apparently, completely changed her mind as to the act of swallowing semen. She was hell bent on repeating the experience, and as she realized I was in too weak a state to resist she took one hand from my ass and placed it between her own legs, rubbing her freshly fucked cunt.

The Mother Superior stood and stepped up onto the bed. She moved to stand over me and presented her sex, which I could see was aroused by the engorged nature of the large mound and the strong but alluring scent of her womanhood. I knew what she wanted. I extended my tongue, my hands going to her luscious hips. With Margaret underneath me, sucking furiously on my cock, I began to eat the feast the Mother Superior gifted me. I used everything I could to both physically pleasure her and mentally arouse her, rubbing my face between her legs while looking into her eyes, completely debasing myself for her, letting her scent make me like an animal, her juices covering my face, the hairs of her pussy delightfully contributing to a feeling of utter depravity as I squeezed her round ass, letting my fingers play along the crack.

Margaret was equally engrossed with my member, although I could not watch I felt her attempting to experiment with all manner of motions and give her throat over to the cock. She grazed me lightly with her teeth, something I've always thought needed to be avoided but I found that when kept to a light touch her teeth excited me, allowing me to conjure a mental image of exactly where the cocks head was and the idea of her mouth on it made my insides melt. The Torok Grubre seemed to give me back enough energy to continue, and I ground my nose against Mother's clit as I shoved my tongue into her vaginal tunnel.

The second orgasm came so easily. Servicing a wet cunt, what has become my greatest delight this past month, aroused me to no end, and Margaret had no difficulty obtaining her second helping of hot cum. I trembled as I realized she put the tip of my cock just inside her mouth, flicking her tongue over the slit, intentionally insuring she could taste every drop of succulent cum as I spurted into her mouth.

As I shook with passion I also fell back, totally unable to continue to hold myself up. I lay on the bed, seeing Margaret crawling up my body, licking her lips. "Wait..." I whispered, knowing that the Torok Grubre was still hard. Margaret's eyes were fixed on mine as though to hypnotize me, and perhaps she did, for I couldn't move as she mounted me, her juicy vulva so soft as she ran it up and down the shaft. I groaned in pleasure, but knew this needed to end.

"Margaret wait..." I pleaded, but she didn't heed. The lips of her sex wrapped around my cock, and I cried softly as she rode me. "Mother..." I moaned a plea for the Mother Superior, afraid she might let this continue. If I came again, I feared it would suck all the life out of me. The bed shook as Margaret bounced on me, and the feelings of pleasure made my shallow breaths into a ragged gasping, as of a man dying in a sanatorium, the nurses relieving my suffering but unable to save me from the ravages of tuberculosis.

And then I heard her voice, strong and commanding. "Enough." Her arm wrapped around Margaret's neck, pulling her off me, the cock slapping against my stomach as it popped from her cunt. The mother Superior reached down and grabbed the thing, pulling it from me. It didn't hurt, as I feared, but it felt awful strange as the thing left my body, leaving me a natural woman again.

I lay exhausted, unable to move as I listened to the Mother Superior explain to Margaret that the third orgasm given by the Torok Grubre is dangerous, and not to tempt the Goddess. To my shock, she completed her explanation with the statement; "Now Margaret, it's your turn."

I felt the bed move as Margaret crawled over my helpless form. She was clumsy with it, and the shaft kept slapping around my thighs. She stroked my hair as she kissed me. "You're safe." She assured me. "All you need to do now is relax and enjoy."

I wrapped my arms around her back as she entered me. I cooed in appreciation, for me there was no real pain except that pleasant ache of a large cock with which I am all too familiar. I kissed at her breast as they waved over my face, bouncing with her rhythm as she fucked me.

I was confused when the abbess made her roll over, putting me on top, for I was far too weak to perform in that position for Margaret, however their intent was not for me to ride her. I gasped in shock as I felt it at the entrance to my ass.

"You... have two of them?" I whimpered as the Mother Superior entered me from behind, and I was impaled on two cocks, Margaret's pulsing in my cunt from beneath, while the mother Superior pushed into my bowels from above. It was an awkward position, to be sure, but neither of them seemed to mind as they justled with my body. My eyes must surely have rolled back in my head for everything became a blur. I mumbled and blathered nothing and whimpered and groaned in bliss as though I were an opium addled whore in the seediest brothel of Paris.