The Abbey of Disillusion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He suddenly hoisted me up higher, his wide mouth going to my nipples, which had hardened, surely from the night air's chill, and I felt his warm lips encircle them, his powerful tongue going in circles and flicking the tip. I was free to look about, and I saw that Dea had her man naked and was holding his face to her breast, enjoying similar attention to what I was receiving, Nessus stood by, his erect horse cock unashamedly hanging out.

Philips's hands were on her concubine's head, and she was forcing her down on the length of their centaur lover's shaft. I saw the woman's throat bulging as the huge head of the thing was pushed deeper, spit running down her neck. I remembered using the Torok Gurbre, and I realized I could now appreciate in a way I never could have before, what a male creature might be feeling during such acts. Her throat must have been wonderful on his massive organ. It was surely unbelievably tight, her body's trembling a delightful set of ripples along his length. To be so deep as well, feeling the heat of the core of her body, must have been heavenly. Philips let her choking companion breathe after a moment, the cock popping from her mouth, and Philips took a turn, sucking the head of the thing between her lips, which stretched to accommodate its size.

I heard the voices of the nuns with the third man as I watched this abomination playing out.

"I'm going first tonight! Don't worry I won't be long, I'll have him cumming in two minutes!"

"You had better not!"

"I want to taste his seed!"

"Then lick me while I ride him!"

Philips pulled her mouth off and started slapping her concubines face with the enormous tool. The poor woman sought after it with her mouth and tongue, trying vainly to get it back. I saw her face began to glisten as it was covered in precum, and finally she latched her mouth to its side, sucking and running her tongue up and down the bottom. Philips began to do the same, and they mingled their spit on the cock as they shared it.

I glanced back to Margaret and saw her on her knees, the man's right hand lightly on the back of her head. She was bobbing on his cock, working him intently, with purpose. It looked as though she was learning fast for her second time Frenching a penis. I was mesmerized until Chiron abruptly lowered me to the ground.

"Alas," He said, "The one curse of the centaur is I cannot look upon you while you do your magic, but know that it will be appreciated."

I swallowed, looking at his lower body, I knew what was expected of me.

Stomach in knots I crawled under him, seeing that his cock was only just peeking out, like an uncircumcised man. I guess my kissing hadn't aroused him enough. My hands shook as they reached out, I thought of Leviticus 18:23, and my head spun. Sister West was standing a few feet away, watching. Lily was kneeling between her legs, and I could tell she was bathing Sister West's sex slowly with her tongue, neither of them in any hurry. I saw Lily's tight little ass pointed in my direction, and it was covered with marks, I believe they were from a whip.

This is a show for her. I thought. West is going to get off on my debasement.

I wanted to stop, to say enough, but the red welts on Lily's ass informed me what would happen if I did. Willing and enthusiastic slut. I remembered. That's what I am, what I must be.

"God forgive me." I whispered as I parted my lips. I pushed my tongue against the flat, mushroom shaped head of Chiron's cock, and it seemed to retreat some into its sheath. I ran my hands along the concealed member, coaxing it out at I circled my tongue around the entrance. As he hardened I pressed my lips to the opening of his sheath and let the cock emerge straight into my waiting mouth. The head of the thing was massive, forcing open my jaw. This stimulation proved more than arousing to him, and soon I was being pushed back by the length of him, the cock emerging inch after inch until I had a full mouth and both hands lightly stroking his shaft.

At least he is clean. I thought. The centaurs must practice some form of hygiene like humans, for I have worked around many horses, and know that often we had to ensure such parts of them were cleaned.

"Goddess that is beautiful." Sister West said, her fingers running through Lily's hair, pressing the girl's face into her. "Can you get it into your throat?"

God there's no way. I thought. With my jaw stretching on the cock I shook my head. Chiron groaned above me, and I saw his ribs flexing as he breathed deeply. Despite myself I felt a sense of accomplishment, this mythical being was being excited by me, my feeble efforts, my frail body, were causing the mighty creature to lose its noble composure.

"Lily, go help her." Sister West said. I saw Lily turn towards me, a big smile on her face, wet though it was with her mistress's juices.

Oh no.

She crawled next to me and started kissing my cheeks, then her tongue slipped inside my ear. Her hand went to the back of my head and I knew I was about to experience what I'd seen from a distance moments ago.

"Choke on it you bitch." She said as she pressed me forward. I gagged as it pressed against the back of my throat, but Lily wouldn't let me retreat. She pressed forward and I was experienced enough to start trying to swallow but, the sheer size of this goliath piece of flesh complicated the act. Lily sucked on my earlobe and whispered, "We've got to get out of this, Caroline."

I was so surprised I actually relaxed my esophagus for a moment, and Chiron speared into my throat. It didn't hurt, but it was uncomfortable. The fullness of my gullet was obvious to Lily, who started stroking my neck. Her fingers traced the outline of Chiron's cock as it pushed deeper.

"You did it." She mumbled in awe. I couldn't respond of course.

"Very nice." Chiron complimented from above. It was strange, being unable to see the face of the man whose cock was penetrating a foot into my body. I also realized, despite the discomfort, that the feeling of the flesh twitching and still growing a bit in my throat was incredibly erotic. I could tell exactly where the wide head of his meat was located in my throat. The head was softer than a man's and the shaft more pliable, making this particular act easier. I could not however, really work him with my tongue, for my mouth was crammed full. I had to use my whole mouth and throat to attempt pleasuring him. Drawing oxygen was incredibly difficult as well, and the familiar stars sparkled in front of my eyes, was I touching myself? No, Lily was idly playing with me. I groaned encouragement, my pussy spasming.

Lily started guiding me, helping me force the cock in and out, fucking my throat in long strokes without ever pulling out. I gurgled on it, spit that I couldn't swallow dripped out of my lips and a profane sound of gulp, glug, suuuurlp came from me. Lily was working my sex like a guitar, fingers dancing among the folds. I made sure to catch a breath on an outstroke before letting her push me back down. I was going to cum, choking on this horse cock, and it was going to be incredible. I just had to not pass out first, because I was struggling to maintain consciousness. The fire, paradoxically fueled by lack of oxygen, was raging in my loins.

Chiron was leaking precum, I could only taste a hint of it, as the head of his cock had been in my throat for most of my service to him, but on the outward strokes some did come up. I knew there was a large quantity of it because of how slick my throat had become. It was well lubricated and working his shaft with ease. I was moaning loudly, the discomfort having passed and the sinfulness of the act filling me with self-loathing and also making me want to turn around and give Chiron my wet sex.

I was able to see Margaret out of the corner of my eye, she was jerking the tanned man's cock furiously, licking the tip as she did. His head was thrown back and his fist clenched, I watched as I worked for I knew he was about to cum, and when he did I saw my sweet Margaret wagging her tongue amid the flow of semen. She took some in her mouth, but most poured over her lips and down her chin, dripping onto her large tits. I shuddered at the sight, jealous in two different ways.

"Is this how you get your jollies? Jesus Caroline..." Lily said, but even as she did, I saw the fascination in her eyes. She licked her lips, and I knew she was wondering what it was like to take the centaur in her throat, and her fingers kept frigging me, pushing me up, up and up, until I quivered in orgasm and sucked hard on Chiron's cock. I groaned in appreciation to Lily and Chiron, and even as I did, I heard her voice.

"That will be enough for now Caroline, thank you." The Mother Superior said, as Lily let go of my head, crawling back to Sister West. I let the cock wetly slip from my mouth, gasping for air, ropes of spit and precum hanging in strands connecting my lips to his cock.

The abbess was standing there, glaring at Sister West, who burst out laughing. I suddenly understood, the abbess had not asked me to do this. I wiped my mouth, trying to remove the evidence that I'd been performing an equestrian act of fellatio. I wanted to crawl into the woods and hide myself from the shame, but instead I was naked and shivering for all to see.

I realized intellectually, however, that none of them really cared. Women were engaging in wonton acts of depravity up and down the riverbank. The Sister who had ridden the man closest to me must have been successful in getting him off as quick as she claimed for he had curiously been dressed again, and now sat alone, looking serenely out over the river, little evidence of his dalliance upon him.

The women of the abbey engaged in a great orgy with the satyr and centaur. Women had wine, whether carried in their bags or given by the natives I know not, and were drinking while fornicating. I saw satyrs and centaur plowing women's fertile bodies, cocks positioning into their lush cunts with inhuman fervor, matched at each turn by eager legs thrashing against them. Even those satyrs who continued the music were engaged, for I witnessed nuns with their faces pressed into the cunts of flute playing satyr with voluptuous bodies, some of which were secreting milk as they became excited, a tonic that the women lapped up appreciatively.

"Neither left she her whoredoms brought from Egypt." The abbess said, looking down on me. I was quiet for a moment, but my shame seemed to shift some, into anger.

"Aholah was less a whore than her sister though, wasn't she Mother?" I said back, and she took my implication.

Reaching down the abbess grabbed my hair and led me out from under Chiron, who took this scene in entirely as a passive observer, and whispered, "That's right I'm more a whore than you could ever be." Her face then softened. "It's okay," she knelt and pulled me close, "in the future know that I will never make you lay with another unless we are doing it together. I'll tell you a secret," her voice dropped very low, as if this was a great secret, "I think I'm going a little lezzie for you."

Then she kissed me. I saw Margaret on the platform, she was staring at me with a strange expression, it took me a moment to realize it was jealously. I was spitefully glad to see it, and kissed the abbess back hard, making sure Margaret could see my hands wrap around her. I noticed that the man she'd brought to orgasm was composed again and sitting quietly by the fire. This made me wonder about the third and as I looked for him I saw that he was still engaged with Dea and a group of nuns, who were apparently taking turns riding his face and cock.

Mother pulled away from me, "I have to repay our host now love, why don't you go stand by Margeret?"

I stepped up next to Margaret and saw that though this foundation was only a few feet tall it gave a great view of what transpired below.

"Enjoyed sucking that horse's cock did you, whore?" Margaret sneered at me.

"Not as much as you liked swallowing some hobo's cum, Edith."

"Yeah well I'm a wife now." She hissed, angry but keeping her voice down. "You better show me some respect or..."

"Or what? I'll just tell the Mother Superior I don't want to see you anymore."

There was moment of quiet, we watched the abbess lick her way up Chiron's chest, and with his assistance kiss and suck his neck. I heard a whimper from Margaret and glanced over, seeing the tears running down her face, mingling with the cum.

"Margaret..." I started, and I suddenly knew true shame. The pain of seeing her cry dwarfed the embarrassment of having serviced Chiron. "Margaret I'm sorry I didn't mean it." I turned and wrapped my arms around her, pressing my face into her breast, uncaring that the semen there smeared onto my cheeks. She embraced me back, sobbing.

"I'm sorry, little doll." She choked. "I love you."

I don't believe anyone in the crowd paid us any heed, though I wonder what the nuns would have thought of our whispered reassurances, done so publicly. All the women who weren't busy being railed by the unholy creatures of this land were fixated on the Mother Superior.

She bent over under Chiron's massive form, her long legs allowing her back to press into his stomach, lining his cock up with her luscious bush. I could hear her talking filthy words of encouragement to him.

"You want this pussy, Chiron?"

"Hmmm, yes I do Ms. Prinn."

"Would you rather I have the farm girl back over here?"

"That puny thing? I'd break her." Chiron scoffed.

"Hmm, I imagine she's experienced in handling stallions, she might corral you before we're done."

Seeing the abbess handling his cock, and the fact that it was as large as her arm, I couldn't believe it had been down my throat. I understood that this was the reason for the centaur's passivity. The large beings were being careful, were they to follow their instincts and flex their powerful muscles they could 'break' a human woman quite easily. Chiron allowed the Mother Superior to control the pace and I could see his focus on restraining himself. There was some twitching in his hind legs, a reflex, as the abbess worked his cock into her juicy pussy. Chiron sighed his pleasure as the large head probed her deeper.

Margaret turned my attention fully to her as she kissed me. Her mouth tasted of cum, but I didn't mind. I licked it from around her lips, feeding it into her mouth. I felt I should finish the job, so I sucked it off her chin and neck, working my way down to her breast. She ran her fingers through my hair as I cleaned her, sucking drops of cum off her nipples. She was still trembling a bit from the sudden onrush of emotion, but also experiencing a growing need.

"Ahh," She groaned above me, "Ger on your knees and eat me."

I didn't need to be told twice, dropping down for anyone to see, tongue extended for my lover to use. She rocked on my face, moaning my name as I lapped at her verdant womanhood. I closed my eyes and listened to the sounds of dozens of women moaning and screaming into the night air, hearing the abbess scream as she gave Chiron permission to start fucking her. I had to glance at that, had to see the blasphemy taking place so near me. The Mother Superior's arms were wrapped around Chiron's front legs, which were serving to brace her against his cock. She made exaggerated faces for the crowd, many of whom watched her, while Chiron softly moved his hips, fucking her cunt with strokes that were so long I wondered how the thing had space inside her body to fit. I swear I saw her abdomen expand with the inward motion of his cock.

"Look up at me." Sister Margaret said, demanding my attention. I locked eyes with her, demonstrating my submission by burying my nose in her moist vulva, the folds of it soft against my mouth. I hummed the tune of the flutes as I teased and toyed with her lips, watching her nod her approval.

"That's right lick me there, harder, uhh, make me cum on your face Caroline." Her body shook and I kept my mouth on her as she staggered, slumping to the ground. I stayed between her legs, pushing them up with my hands, exposing more of her and sucking hard on her clit.

Someone slapped my ass and I squealed into Margaret's cunt. I felt them walk past me and glanced up, it was Sister West. "Oh, don't mind me." She chuckled, walking towards the tanned man who sat by the fire. She leaned over his shoulder and whispered something in his ear, then walked back to us.

"Hmm, looks like your lips are available, Sister Margaret."

Margaret started to protest, "I'm a wife now..." but Sister West grabbed the back of her head, holding her still while she lowered herself to our level, her cunt silencing Margaret's pleas.

"Don't fuss, dear wife. Ahhh, that's a soft tongue. Every new wife has to service the Matriarch's on her first night. You'll even need to lick Sister Rice, that one will take a while, she doesn't like girls at all."

Indeed, as I watched West's hips swaying to the music, poor Margaret trying to work her sex as it danced in front of her face, I felt the presence of two other women. They walked in a circle around us, inspecting and commentating.

"Well let's get this over with. I've only had satyr cock so far, I need to finish the night with something bigger." The speaker was in her late thirties I believe, of average build, with dark hair. I saw that she was partly covered in some kind of paint, dark blue and red forming patterns around her body with no meaning I could discern, although the strange geometric shapes held a certain beauty. She was also quite dirty and disheveled, with cum leaking from her wet cunt.

"You may go next Sister Rice." West told her, grunting as she grinded on Margaret's lips. "If this little bitch will suck harder you won't wait long... ughhh she's learning from her little lesbian here."

A woman knelt next to me, rubbing her hands across my body. "This is a sweet one." She said, with a thick French accent. "Let me try." She told me, and nudged me over, her face joining mine at Margaret's pussy. She was a dark haired, supple woman, with huge areola's that I wanted to suck as soon as I saw them, but they were out of sight once she lay next to me.

"She is supposed to lick us, Sister Franklyn." Sister Rice said disapprovingly.

Franklyn made an indistinct noise of dismissal, her mouth already full of Margaret's sex, her tongue trying to push into the squirming woman's vagina. I kissed where I could reach, Margaret's thighs, her crotch, Franklyn cheeks, for a moment before Franklyn backed up enough that I could dive in with her, our tongues playing together amid Margaret's sex, the pink folds so tightly packed among her engorged mound that our cheeks were pressed together.

I could hear Margaret as she began to cum, the overwhelming sensations of two pairs of lips worshiping her sex too much to resist, and I suspect she really enjoyed eating Sister West's cunt as well, for I heard West's cry of pleasure as she came, ass shaking over my beloved face.

Rice wasted no time taking her place, though Margaret immediately gave a look of disgust when she saw the mess that was Rice's sex. "Oh don't you fuss." Rice told her. "This is satyr cum, and it isn't tart or sour in the least, you'll find it indescribably delicious in fact."

Margaret gave a pitiful whine as Sister Rice sat rudely on her face, pinning her against the ground. "Ahhh, get in there, don't be ashamed. I'll try to pretend you're a strong built man and not some muff obsessed lesbian. Uggh, that's right clean me out, get all of it. I want to be pristine when I submit myself to Chiron, sometimes I'm lucky enough for him to fuck me right into the dirt..."

Sister Franklyn turned to me, abandoning Margaret's sex for the moment. She kissed me full on the lips and whispered, "I'm not sure I can wait through how long that's going to take. Maybe you can get me started."