The Abbey of Disillusion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ignored my whimper as she pushed me away from the treat I'd been enjoying, laying herself on top of me and grabbing my breast, shoving her tongue, wet with Margaret's juices, into my mouth. Her hand went lower, probing my cunt, squeezing it and making me unconsciously part my legs.

She sucked and licked my breast as she fingered me, easily bringing me to orgasm in my aroused state, the carnival of perversity having put me into the state of a deranged sex addict. The sounds of women being fucked and sucking each other's cunts was so pervasive, so intoxicatingly all-consuming that it might well have been the delusions of an asylum inmate, for conceiving that the waking world could contain the depravity required to marinate my body so deeply it was difficult to contemplate. I believe I kept cumming as Franklyn rode my face, though she was no longer touching me. I reached out with my left hand and found Margaret's. We squeezed each other's fingers so tightly that it hurt as the women came on our faces. Even Sister Rice was so aroused she refused to get off of Margaret, demanding another orgasm as West took her place over me.

"It's time I felt your sweet little lips on my asshole." She informed me, facing my feet as she mounted me. She was not disappointed, for I was in a haze of lust, and would probably have performed any sexual act requested of me by any party present. I worked her tight asshole lovingly, the globes of her rear pushing me into the ground as I did, trying to get my tongue ever deeper inside her.

When the matriarchs were done with Margaret they left us, exhausted, laying on the platform. Margaret held me from behind, our bodies locked together. I believe I almost drifted off to sleep, but then I saw him, the tanned man, stand up and step onto the edge of the bonfire, which was peculiarly raging in a manner far greater than the fuel provided it should have allowed.

I started to sit up. "Sir?" I asked, but he paid me no heed.

"What is it?" Margaret asked, confused.

I struggled to my feet, "Sir!" I called out, concern growing inside me.

The man spread his arms, turning towards me. On his face was an insane grin, as though he were a murderer who'd just seen his heart weighed by Anubis and discovered himself pure, laughing as he improbably proceeded into Aaru.

I knew, somehow, had known since I saw them, that the Sisters ultimately had ill intent for these men. I know not what sort of spell was placed upon them, yet bewitched they surely were. I turned and saw the man that Dea had chosen, she cradled him in her lap, facedown. I saw that he was becoming frantic, shaking off the stupor. Three Sisters were with them, two were touching his sides, comforting him, while the third lay between his legs, her face pushed into his asscheeks, likely licking him.

"Where am I?" I heard him say, he sighed from the pleasure his ass was receiving, but it did not blot out the bizarre circumstance he found himself in.

"Relax." She told him, "I've chosen you; you're spared."

"What is going on!" He whined, terrified as he looked up at the mythical creature.

"Shhhh, you'll be fine. Nessus needs his turn with you though."

"What?" The man asked, bewildered.

I saw Nessus approach as the girl between the man's legs pulled back, her face shiny with spit and sweet. The nuns on the man's sides hoisted his ass up while Dea held his head down in her lap. The man tried to squirm away, but the satyr held him down like a child as Nessus settled over them, the Sisters taking his cock and lining it up with the man's asshole, which I can only assume had never received a male organ.

I looked away before the screams began, to the last man. He still sat serenely by the river, gazing outward. I returned to the man by the fire just in time to see him start to let himself fall, I began to sprint forward, but it was hopeless. The pit, once I was at the edge, proved far too deep. I could not reach him, only able to watch in horror as the man thrashed among the burning wood.

Margaret sobbed, and I saw that she had sat up and covered her mouth to stop from screaming. I stood frozen, staring into the fire as the man went still, barely able to comprehend what he'd done. The rest of the crowd ignored this event, as though it were trivial.

When I did walk back to Margaret she stood, and we held each other. I saw that the Mother Superior was seated on Chiron's back, and they were watching the river, perhaps twenty feet behind the last stoic man.

I heard the sound of many branches snapping and saw the trees shaking on the other side of the river. The jubilant crowd went silent, except for the moans of the man now fucking himself on Nessus' huge member. The playing took on a more urgent tone, the dedicated pipers lining up behind Chiron, doing a sort of tap dance in synch that would have been a remarkable demonstration of skill even on Broadway.

A thing then emerged from the tree line opposite the river. Margaret gasped, and I trembled, stepping behind her instinctively, as though she were my strong Spartan warrior. The thing had legs that were thick as an elephants, but hooved like a goat, and a great many mouths circled its body. Black tentacles extended upwards from it, waving like tree branches in the wind. I was reminded of the thing from the stairwell, yet this could not be the same creature, for its form, while bizarre, was not amorphous, but concrete.

The man stood, spreading his arms and wading into the river.

And then Margaret acted as though she were a great warrior, springing into action. She ran the yards between us and the man and grabbed him, trying to pull him back. Their ankles splashed in the water as they wrestle.

"Fool are you blind?" She screamed at him, resorting to physically striking at him in an attempt to bring him to his senses, nothing worked. The creature stepped into the water on the opposite side, and I screamed for Margaret to come back. She turned and started splashing back towards the bank as the creature stepped easily through the shallow river. The man raised his arms to it, not reacting even as the terrible teeth closed over him, devouring his upper body in one shift bite.

The thing stood, chewing the man's corpse. I heard the sound of bones crunching in its jaws, blood gushing from the mouth it had used, the others opened and closed, growling softly.

There was a soft round of clapping, as though we had just witnessed a fine round of golf. Marget was about to set foot back on dry land when one of the things tentacles whipped downwards, coiling around her waist.

Both her and I screamed, and I jumped from the platform, sprinting towards her. "MARGARET!" I screamed, and even as I did I heard the galloping hoofs behind me, and felt myself painfully jerked back, the chain around my neck, all but forgotten, had been grabbed. I choked and fell, looking back. Chiron, with the abbess on his back, had intercepted me.

"Mother..." I croaked painfully, as I watched Margaret dragged to the sky.

"I'm sorry my dear." The abbess said, hopping off Chiron and wrapping her arm around my shoulder. "She just got too close."

"There must be something you can do!" I begged, knowing Margaret had only moments left.

"Hmmm, well I could but if I do will you devote yourself to me totally? No more holding back? No more keeping part of yourself secret?"

"Yes! Anything!" I pleaded.

"Very well." The Mother Superior turned and, just before Margaret met the thing's jaws, screamed out in the same tongue she had preached in. The creature went utterly still, and then it lowered Margaret to the shore, dropping her into the shallow water. She scrambled up and ran to me, crashing into my outstretched arms.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I told the abbess as Margaret and I held each other.

"Dea!" The Mother Superior called out.

"I know..." The satyr replied, her voice clearly annoyed. I looked over and saw her tying the man she'd 'chosen' to a tree. He was staring in horror at the large monstrosity that was wading in the river. "Alas," She said sadly, stroking his face, "Our time together was too brief."

The crowd began to move away, Chiron and the abbess pulling myself and Margaret with them. When we'd cleared the space the creature advanced up the shore towards the bound man, who began to scream just as the things tentacles ripped him from his captivity. I couldn't look away. The thing ate him more slowly than it had the first man, pulling his limbs off and chewing them as he screamed.

Afterwards Dea and Chiron escorted our group back to the gate. The Mother Superior allowed myself and Margaret the privilege of riding on Chiron's back. On the way Chiron explained to me that if a 'dark young' claims a sacrifice it can be traded for, but payment must be made. "Dea will expect repayment for her gift as well, but she knows that the Mother Superior will provide. Satyr are easier to deal with than the dark young."

I was glad my room was so close to the gate when we returned. I collapsed with Margaret into the bed. She was bothered I know, for her efforts to help one man had only gotten another killed, much like my attempts to save Dumonte. It seems all good deeds turn to evil in the shadow of this cursed place.