The Abduction of Lana

Story Info
Lana is abducted and made into a whore.
3.5k words
29.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All people in this story are over the age of 18. There is some coerced sex in this as well as punishments. if those are triggers for you, please do not read. Thanks!*

The first thing I noticed was the stale air that I hung stagnant on my skin. I darted my tongue out in an attempt to wet my parched lips and found my bottom lip swollen. The metallic taste in my mouth indicating the presence of a cut. My hand rushes to my head as I stand, wincing in pain. I can feel a gash on my forehead that is surrounded by dried blood.

"What the hell happened last night," I grunt out to myself. I knew I had had a few drinks, but I am usually pretty good about holding my liquor.

It is completely dark in the.. where ever the hell I am. By the musty smell I figure I am in some sort of basement. My hands reach out as I stumble around in the darkness. If I can find a wall then maybe I can trace it to a door and get the fuck out of here. I feel as graceful as a toddler as I awkwardly move around the area. It must be rather large since I have not come into contact with anything yet. Pushing down the panic that threatens to rise inside of me, I make my way foreword until my foot gets hooked on something and I tumble down onto my knees. Whatever I had tripped on made a loud metallic rattling sound as I fell.

Someone must have heard the noise because the next thing I knew, a fluorescent light flickers on above me with a soft hum. It's dull light fights against the darkness to illuminate the wide expanse in front of me. My breathing stills and my blood runs cold as I survey my surroundings. The walls are made of red brick and there is a staircase leading up to the next floor. Yup, I'm in a basement. Great. But what really makes me uneasy is it looks like a torture room. While most of the basement is dirty and unkempt, there is a corner that is pristine. In that corner, my eyes settle on a gynecological chair. The walls that surround the chair have items like whips, gags, a long reed staff, various ties and blind folds.

Goosebumps rise to the surface of my skin and a shiver runs through me.

"I have got to get the fuck out of here," I declare with much more bravery than I feel. Now that I can see, I stand up and run over to the stairs, taking the steps two at a time until I stand in front of the door. Stupidly, I try turning the doorknob. It's locked. Of course. So I resort to banging my fists against the door and screaming at the top of my lungs.

It takes me a good five minutes to realize a few key things:

A. Someone knows I am down here because they put me here.

And (my heart sinks at this point)

B. It wasn't a mistake. They aren't just going to let me go because I asked.

Turning slowly I park my ass on the steps in silence. My throat feeling hoarse from all the screaming. My head sinks into my hands as I take a shuddering deep breath trying to calm myself. A creaking sound startles me, I leap up and hold my first out in front of myself. The door slowly slides open and a man wearing a black mask sets a tray of food and a bottle of water down just inside the door. I sprint towards the door just as he is closing it.

"Wait!" I scream. "What do you want with me?!?"

Quietly, I wait for a response but none comes. So I grab the food and sit back down. On a school lunch style tray is a peanut butter sandwich and an apple. I crack open the bottle of water and gulp it down as quickly as I can. Despite not having eaten since dinner yesterday, or what I assume was yesterday, I can't find the will to put anything to my mouth. I do grab the apple and make my way back down the steps to the clean corner of the room.

I notice a cot I must have missed before and I sit down.

"Okay," I tell myself, "let's replay the events. I went out to eat with Vee and Becks and then we went to Cloud, the new club that opened up downtown. We danced, laughed, had a few drinks and..."

My eyes become as big as saucers as I remember a man that approached me with a drink. It wasn't my usual but I didn't want to be rude. He was cute enough. Dark hair and (what I now realize) was an even darker smile. He was just a few inches taller than my 5 foot 9, broad shoulders, tan, and had gorgeous blue eyes than made me want to sink into them. They were so different than my brown eyes. Had he done this to me? I remember accepting the drink but little else after that. At some point I must have gotten hurt since I have these cuts. Hopefully I gave them hell and fought back.

A loudspeaker above me groans and a man's voice broadcasts through, "Hello. My name is X. It's nice to see you are awake Lana. I'm not one for fancy words so I will cut right to the point. I'm a film maker, but the films I make are for exclusive clientele. They have particular tastes that border somewhere between cruel and euphoric. We have brought you here to make a movie with us. That's it. You make the movie and we will let you go."

It hits me how ridiculous this all sounds. Make a movie? What is to say I'm not going to go straight to the cops and tell them everything that has gone on here? This is all so surreal, I am standing in a basement, staring up at the ceiling like it holds the answers to life.

The speaker comes back,

"You may be asking yourself, why would we just let you go? Simple. We will release the movie we make to the public. Your mom, Beverly and Dad, Hank and your sweet grandma Ester will all get to see what a filthy whore you are. I am betting that is something you don't want."

I begin shaking my head back and forth nervously in response as if he can see me. For all I know he can. How does he know my parents? My grandma? They must have been stalking me. My mind begins to race at the possibility. I can feel myself spinning out of control.

The voice continues "If you agree to make the movie. You will remove your clothing and place it on the cot. Every piece of clothing Lana. We don't want to disappoint our audience. If you decide not to make the movie, well, it would be very bad for you if you did."

From the way the speaker goes dead, I can tell the announcement is over. My hands shake as I move them through my hair. Maybe I can bargain with them, I have some money. That's what this is all about right? In the mean time I need to play along. Slowly I bend to pull my feet out of my heels, losing my 5 foot 9 advantage and going back to an average 5 foot 6. Next I slowly unfasten the button of my tight jeans and work them back over my ass to my thighs before shimmying them down. I fold them and place them on the cot before gripping the hem of my shirt.

"You got this Lana. Come on girl. You can do this." I repeat to myself. In a swift move I pull the shirt up over my head and place it on the cot on top of my jeans. The cold seeps into my bones and causes the my nipples to pucker underneath my thin lace bra. This is humiliating to say the least.

"Every piece of clothing Miss Houston. Hurry up. We don't like to wait." The voice over the speaker sounds.

So they have a camera down here and can see me. I take a step into the room in only my bra and panties and hold up my middle fingers on both hands spinning around slowly in a circle.

"Oh we intend to Lana." the voice promises, "When you are finished undressing. Sit on the chair."

I straighten my spine and hold my head high as I do as the voice commands. Unclasping my bra, I drop it on the cot then bend to remove my panties. I feel so raw and exposed. A nervous laughter bubbles up out of my throat as I make my way over to the chair and sit on the cold vinyl.

A few moments agonizingly tick by before the door once again creaks open and the stairs begin to groan under the weight of someone. Wait, that someone is coming down the stairs. Panic grips my heart once a again. The same man with the stunning blue eyes saunters over to me with a smile.

"Nice to see you again Lana." He says amicably.

"So it was you!" I seethe through my teeth.

He chuckles a full belly laugh then responds, "You know, it never gets old hearing that. You would think after we have been doing this for years that it would. But no. I find the fear and shock on your face delicious."

I stop the shudder that begins to wrack through me while I will my face back to stoic. Or at least what I hope it stoic. I may have missed the mark given the current circumstances and the fucking psycho in front of me. Unfazed, he walks all the way to stand beside the chair and reaches for my hand. I pull my arm out of his reach and he smiles.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Lana. You will be a good girl. Do you understand me? You agreed to make a special movie with us. You don't want to go back on your word do you?" He chastises me. As if it is my morals that should be under question here.

Steadying my breath I move my arm back to him, placing my wrist in his hand.

"Good girl" he purrs before he moves my arm above my head and latches it in a leather cuff. He repeats the same step with my other hand.

"There now. Don't you feel safe?" He murmurs to me as he reaches out and strokes my auburn hair.

"Not exactly my choice of words." I grit out.

He doesn't reply. Instead he leans over and pops out two stirrups at the edge of the chair on either side of my hips. One at a time he grabs my legs and places them on each stirrup and secures them. Leaning down he runs the tip of his tongue along the side of my throat. I strain against the braces but can't move. Pulling back he laughs again before exiting the room. I am left alone with nothing but the hum of the light overhead.

It felt like I have been tied down like this forever when the sound of multiple footsteps make their way down the stairs. I can hear their mumbled speech but can't make out what they are saying. Agonizingly slow, they make their way across the basement to where I lay naked and strapped to the chair. Oddly enough, blue eyes isn't among them. Even through the masks of the three men I would be able to find him.

One man heads over to a cabinet and pulls out a video recorder on a tripod and begins setting up while a second man slips on gloves, snapping them to his wrist.

"Are you on birth control?" The man with the gloves ask.

Shocked by the question I shake my head no. I was never a big fan of adding hormones into my body. It's why I am a vegetarian and eat only organically. I have enough crazy chemicals in my body already. The man nods his head and looks at his friend. The friend just shrugs and continues setting up the camera. It is clear these two are not the brainiacs of the group. So which one is the alpha? The third man walks along the wall staring at all of the contraptions, picking up some and placing them on a metal tray that he wheels behind him as he goes.

"Don't worry my sweet. If you behave, this will be as much fun for you as it is for us." Glove hands says to me in his own fucked up way of comforting me.

I don't respond. I just look up at the ceiling and for the first time I notice a mirror that allows me to see myself, spread out and naked. The men had ensured that I could witness what they do to my body. My eyes zeroed in on glove guy as he picks up a tube of jelly and spreads it out along the length of his fingers. Without warning, I shake as the cold jelly is spread along the inside of my pussy lips until he slips two fingers inside of me and begins working them in and out. I close my eyes and grit my teeth against the intrusion but he just continues then moves his thump up to circle my clit.

A warm sensation begins to swirl in my stomach. I can't believe I am actually getting turned on. The man's other hand moves towards my anus where he plunges a finger into my tight pucker. My mind may be reeling against this but my body knows exactly what to do as it begins to rock against his hand. My back arches off of the chair and that is when I notice the first man presses a button, lowering the back of the chair to below his waist. It seems in the time that his friend has been getting me ready, he has been able to remove his clothing. He steps foreword from the side and smacks his dick against my cheek.

I know what he wants so I turn my head to the side and open my mouth. A moan erupts from the man as he forces his cock down my throat. I have never been so thankful to not have a gag reflex before. His rough hands grab onto my head as he begins fucking my mouth with vigor. I suck as hard as I can. I can't help it, my pussy is now dripping wet thanks to the finger fuck glove hands is giving me.

I swirl my tongue around the length of his dick and lightly run my teeth down his shaft as he violently thrusts inside my mouth. I am completely preoccupied by the dick in my mouth that I don't see the anal plug before it is shoved unrelentingly into my ass. I groan against the cock, tears streaming down my cheeks as I feel my ass being stretched.

I hear, rather than see, glove hands stand and walk over to the metal tray where he picks up the long reed switch. Turning towards me slowly, he lifts the reed and swats it down across my breasts. I try to cry out but I still have a dick shoved impossibly far down my throat.

Another wack comes down hard across my nipples as my body bucks. The man with his dick in my mouth stiffens and pulls out from between my lips only to cum all over my face. Even though I may feel disgusting, my pussy throbs, needing attention.

Another wack on my tits. "Say you are a whore," he commands me.

I scream out from the wack and try to move away from him to no avail. So he hits me again.

"Fine! Fine!" I say begging him. Tears rolling down my cheeks from the pain. "Just don't hit me again. I'm a whore. Okay? I'm a whore!"

"And you liked your face being fucked like that didn't you?" He asks me.

"Yes. Yes I did. Very much. I loved it. I say trying to sound convincing.

The back of the chair begins to raise and I look at myself in the mirror. Creamy jizz coats my cheeks and lips. I really do look like a whore. I can't look at myself anymore so I dart my eyes around the room until they land on camera man, he has his cock in his hand and is beating it so hard you would think it offended him. The man that was in my mouth moves to in between my legs as he slides one, then two, then three fingers inside of me, working me hard. Curling his fingers to hit my G-spot. I writhe under his attention and moans escape my lips. I can feel myself climbing, soaring towards an orgasm. The man leans down and strokes his tongue against my clit, painting every inch of the sensitive nerves with his saliva. I come undone right there. My toes curl and my back arches as I squirt right onto his waiting tongue. God that felt so good.

When I come down from my orgasm, humiliation rides up my body. I'm breathless and ashamed. Panting over three men that I don't know, who just got me off on camera for who knows who else to watch. Part of me was appalled but another deeper part of me enjoyed the fuck out of it.

The fingers were removed from inside of my cunt before he angles his dick and thrusts inside of me.

"Oh my god!" I scream and claw at my restraints. If I thought he felt huge in my mouth I was wrong, he was monstrous. He stretched my pussy, molding my folds around his cock as he pistoned into me. He reached up to assault my nipples, first to flick them, then twisting them until I cried out in pain.

The chair begins to dip down again as the camera man walks over to me, still feverishly pumping his dick until he leans over and unleashes his semen onto my face as well. This time I lick at my lips, removing some of the cum, but there is still plenty dried on. The man then silently retreats back to the camera like nothing had happened.

Glove hands moves to stand parallel to my face, his dick in his hand waiting for me to get a hint. I part my lips and stick my tongue out to lazily lick over the tip of his dick where a bead of pre-cum has gathered before I take his length into mouth. With the position I am in, I can't move my head so he begins thrusting. Fucking my face even faster than his friend had. The tip of his dick tapping the back of my throat with each thrust.

Not to be outdone, the man drilling my pussy like it's a prime spot for oil, slips out and pulls the anal plug from my ass with a popping sound before replacing it with his dick. I moan around the cock in my mouth, the vibration of the sound sending glove hands over the edge. He pulls out and adds his load all over my face. I knew it was coming. So before he finished spewing, I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue out catching some of his cum like the desperate whore they were making me out to be.

Even though all three men had already came on my face, it seems that the first one, the one with the toys, wanted to make an encore. He placed clamps on my nipples that turned the normally light pink skin a dark shade of reddish blue. Then went back to fucking my tight ass into oblivion. My nipples stung, my face was crusty with dried jizz and my pussy was so wet it made the Atlantic Ocean jealous. Just as I thought the man was going to cream in my ass, he pulled out, spread my feminine folds wide and came all over my pussy. He slapped my pussy hard with his hand, making a loud sound that echoed across the mostly bare basement. "Tell us what you are" he commanded.

Eagerly this time I replied, "I'm a whore."

All three men filed out of the room, camera man bringing the equipment with him. I laid there still strapped to the chair until blue eyes came down and released me. I was told to put my clothing back on but was given nothing to clean myself with. A bag was placed over my head and I was shuffled into a car before dropped off at my house. It was only then that the bag was removed. I was left standing in my drive way, looking like a dirty slut with the cum of three men on my face.

The last thing I heard before the door slammed shut was, "We will be in touch."


  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 2 years ago

What a wonderful and exciting story! I love stories where woman like myself are taken and used!

Kisses,Wendy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really loved this story. It ended like there's a possibility for a follow-up. Do you plan on continuing this?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Emma's Uncle Her uncle forcefucks her and tries to knock her up.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Casey's Ordeal Casey is kidnapped by strangers and used for their pleasure.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Gangbang Gone Bad A normal, bored 30ish woman answers an ad & regrets it.in NonConsent/Reluctance
You're Mine Pt. 01 18 y/o girl working alone at night gets what she deserves.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories