The Abduction of Margaret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, almost glacially, Maggie's brow furrowed in confusion. Her eyes began to focus again, as though aware of her surroundings for the very first time. She looked around hesitantly, first left and then right, taking in the long metal walkways that led to unguarded doors at either end of the long chamber. Her mouth moved silently, as if reading a very difficult book with very few pictures.

"..." Maggie sighed, but still no words escaped her mouth. Her fingers slowed to a gradual halt in her pussy, still nestled snugly between her labia as though she couldn't bear to pull them away. She blinked once, heavily, then a second time. She pursed her lips, swaying in place like she was struggling with all her might to escape from invisible chains. Finally, she spoke.

"...ohhh... bey?" she said quizzically, like an unprepared student trying to guess the right answer off the blackboard. Her whole body quivered with nervous tension, looking to Madame for a sign of approval as if she somehow expected the other woman to disappear at any moment, plunging the entire vast chamber into darkness in the process.

But instead, Madame smiled. "Good girl!" she purred, stroking Maggie's arm tenderly until the helpless slave shuddered with delight. "That's a very good girl, Maggie. You answered perfectly. You answered absolutely right! And I'm going to reward you now. We're going to take you to a nice big room with plenty of other happy slaves and a helmet with a spiral all your own, and you never need to think again." She kissed Maggie sweetly on the cheek, every touch binding the mindless woman deeper and deeper with gratitude. "I promise."

Maggie smiled widely, and followed along as Madame led her along the walkways and out of the massive chamber. She didn't think about the other doors, or what might lie behind them. She didn't wonder what variables were unique to her programming, or how a scientist might test them with rigorous, careful experimentation. She didn't even question what would happen to her, once the experiment was over.

In fact, Maggie didn't think at all anymore. She obeyed. And if there was any part of her, deep down in the core of her very self, that still resisted her conditioning... it was happy to keep waiting. Forever.

THE END