All Comments on 'The Abduction Team - The Virgin'

by spiritsoflondon

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 11 years ago
Really enjoyed

Really enjoyed reading this story, the men were thoughtful and caring and very patient introducing her to sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I'm willing to buy into the "it's not really non-con or reluc material because she agreed", but calling them therapists now? When did they get so retarded and pretentious? A therapist is a trained and certified professional, not some gang of well-endowed kids in a van. Breaking suspension of belief into pieces almost as ridiculous as sparkly vampires.

kissntell13kissntell13over 11 years ago
have to ask...

Noticing the guys names... Are you by chance a Kristen Ashley fan?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Male fantasy

another dumb story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

The best keeps getting better. Keep it up!

tuckerpusstuckerpussover 11 years ago

Really enjoyed both this and your first story - do hope we get the story of the young man next - leaves a lovely warm feeling as well as being hot, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The first story was wayyyy better. This one was sorta really stupid and cheesey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you

I really enjoy your storyline. I know some people who could benefit from a group like this one. I look forward to learning more about the guys and their back stories.

KittyFlowerKittyFlowerover 11 years ago

I was in a crabby mood tonight till i read your story and now im just so fucking hot and horny!!!! keep it cuming ;)

mich80newmich80newalmost 9 years ago
This is great

I never thought I'd like a non consensual sexual encounter set up as much as this one. But it was tastefully done and nearly tender.

I'd like to see a relationship spin off :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really

The abductees just give-in because the kidnappers seem like nice guys who want to fuck them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is another really enjoyable story (I just read the previous chapter). I really loved these two stories. This author instills a great feeling of optimism and hopefulness in the reader. I really wish this author was writing more because I wonder how they would evolve and ratchet up the tension. It would be fascinating to see how this author deals with a 10+ chapter story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous