All Comments on 'The Abrams Health Institute Ch. 04'

by hjlvr6969

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
mcbtwsmcbtwsabout 12 years ago
LOL

Reality went out the window in this series!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Still no forward progress in this series

The author seems to be bogged down into masturbating fetishes.

Sad that he and his mom haven't had a good fuck yet.

A lot of words but not much action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Really good story, but they desperately need to fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep up the Good Work!

Please don't make them fuck yet. Ignore those who say so. It would be to soon and I'd find this story to be shit. Plus it wouldn't work with the story.

As for the idiot that said reality went out the window... its an incest story 90% of them reality goes out the window...

hjlvr6969hjlvr6969about 12 years agoAuthor
Disclaimer

Again, thanks to everyone for their comments and support. I realize the subject matter and writing style may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I still enjoy being able to post an occasional story.

As for the comment about reality, my stories were never meant to reflect reality or historical situations. I would have thought that was obvious. I suppose I could add a "reality" disclaimer to future stories. ...or not.

billyjim55billyjim55about 12 years ago
If I was looking for reality I'd read the tabloids lol/

doing a good job and looking forward to your posting more of this story line, ty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great

Ignore the comments about fucking. It would make these stories no different than hundreds of others.

wagonet2wagonet2about 12 years ago
nice work

excellent, especially the addition of Janet the nurse.

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 12 years ago
^__^

A very fun and hot read indeed. I'm looking forward to keep reading how things keep progressing between mother and son. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work! ^__^

Nettles7069Nettles7069almost 12 years ago
More please

That was brilliant. Do please keep me posted if you write more of this story.

Ian

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't listen to either side!

Some want you to never have mom and sun fuck, and some want them to fuck in the next chapter. This is your story. You write it the way you want to. My suspicion is that you want them to eventually fuck, but want to get there slowly. That would be best. in fact, it would be more realistic that way. Mom and son aren't very likely to just jump into bed quickly in this kind of story. Maybe in a story where they are trapped in a snowed in cabin, hiding under the covers to keep warm at night, but not in a story like this. It is far more likely that they would simply enjoy each slow step. Like, it seems you are setting it up for the mother to masturbate him as part of her offering advice on technique. Eventually, they may end up back at the institute, for the mother to masturbate in front of the son. Or the son happens across her doing it, and they talk about it with the focus being on the fact that so far it has been a one way street, with the son masturbating in front of her and her hiding in her room to masturbate.

Thus it would be a slow walk towards them actually having sex. Some of those thresholds might be crossed by watching porn together as they masturbate. A woman may have a young man going down on her and the son might casually mention that he's wondered what that would be like to do for a woman but that he is nervous about it because he has never done it, and is afraid he wouldn't know what to do. The mom might then think about it and suggest that she can teach him by coaching him on her. This could lead to several rounds of them performing oral on each other, which would then lead to more.

Anyway, keep up the good work. And write what you want to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep it the way you want to.

As Anonymous - 05/26/12 - says, it's your story. The way this is going teases us to stay and wait for the next chapter. Not every son wants to dive into bed with his Mom just to lose his virginity, and not every Mom wants to jump on her son just because she's desparate to have sex. Looking forward to future chapter(s).

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

This is a real tease, they're right on the brink of taking this further but it never quite happens. What a pity there are no further chapters, the possibilities are almost endless.

mcncokemcncokeover 10 years ago
All out great story!!

I could not stop reading, it was wonderful. Loved how the women whispered encouragement to him as he stroked his dick. Very, very erotic!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Go...

it was wonderful. Next chapter please...

CEB19CEB19almost 9 years ago
Next One...

When is the next chapter coming?

Mark1956Mark1956almost 9 years ago
eine ausgereifte masturbationsfantasie des autors 'hilvr6969' - kann mich leider nur richtig in meiner muttersprache deutsch ausdrücken..

ABRAMS HEALTH INSTITUTE ist die erste geschichte, welche ich von dem autor 'hilvr6969' gelesen habe.

ich finde sie sehr gelungen, auch wenn hier nicht der 'reizen und verweigern' sowie der wettbewerbsgedankefür mich als langjähriger fan des autors 'teastament' auf diesem portal ist THE AB und die masturbation durch eine fremde weibliche hand wie z.B. bei 'teastament' im vordergrund steht, sondern das beobachten der onanieraktivitäten des jugendlichen sohnes durch eine sich dem öffnende mutter. diese wird selbst dadurch erregt und will im rahmen ihrer mütterlichen vorsorge ihrem sohn dabei helfen, sich zu "erleichtern". beide öffnen sich immer mehr und kommen aufeinander zu, nachdem die mutter eine fachärztliche beratung und untersuchung bei einem sexualtherapeutischen institut gesucht hat (hier wird meine vorliebe für das untersuchen des männlichen onanier-triebes mittels dem durchführen des "öffentlichen" onanierens vor einer ärztin und deren weiblichen praxis-hilfe, beide in einem fortgeschrittenen alter, bedient).

auch ich hätte mir eine ausarbeitung richtung fremdmasturbation - aktiv von seiner mutter am gliede angefasst und gerieben zu werden - gewünscht (auch die melktechniken der ärztin bzw. ihrer begierig angeregten "melk-assistentin" janet hätte ich gerne kennengelernt). zumindest hat die mutter am schluss dieses - hoffentlich nicht letzten kapitels - oder kann ein englischer muttersprachler dies fortsetzen ? - die hand ihres sohnes an seinem gliede nach seinem erguss beim letzten instituts-test geführt, hat sich quasi immer mehr an eine aktive berührung seines hier nicht mehr steifen gliedes "herangetastet", vielleicht wäre dann auch eine berührung des steifen gliedes ihres sohnes irgendwann mal in frage gekommen.. bei einer fantasie aus der kategorie INZEST mag ich allerdings besonders die verschämte herangehensweise, welche bei anderen autoren eher bedient wird.

DANKE nochmals an den autor 'hjlvr6969' !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
No fucking???

Story dud

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Finnish the story Finnish the story Finnish the story

Finnish the story Finnish the story

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

This series was good as far as it went. As someone who has no problem with mutually consensual incest in real life, I would have liked to the series to conclude as expected, to wit: the mother and son to rediscover and discover, respectively, the wonderment of sexual love. Because tis story was written over 13 years ago, I know it will never be finished.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog10 months ago

eleven years since the last chapter. Ain't that a pisser! all worked up and no resolution! No cumming for this kid, and i soooo looked forward to performing for his mom, too! I hope you're still alive!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous