The Abuse of Sally

Story Info
Sally wants to be abused while she is drunk.
2.6k words
4.19
16.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess, as a man I am very lucky. Sally, my partner, of three decades is a fantastic cook, great with money, keeps a tidy house and gets on with all my mates. She earns well and always volunteers to drive back from any party so I can have a drink. What makes her even more perfect is she loves to fuck, she loves sex, all kinds of sex, and she likes to make sure I get all I could possibly want.

For my thirtieth, she and her best friend June, stripped naked, did all kinds of things with each other then turned on me, milking me dry over four hours. Whatever I ask for she delivers. I wanted to share her, we have, many times, she volunteers for anal and will drop her kickers for a knee trembler anywhere, down alleyways, car parks, in cupboards.

Don't get me wrong. It's not all one sided. I make sure she has all the orgasms she needs with cock, tongue, finger or any other insertions. I've taken part in all the role plays she wanted, dressing up as a monk, knight, roman, whatever, and have loved it all. So, when her fiftieth came up I asked if there was any sex adventure, she wanted to explore. I must say I was surprised by the answer.

She told how she wanted to be abused by men while she was drunk. Or rather while she pretended to be drunk. They could do whatever they wanted, if there was something bad, they were ding she would just wake up and tell them to stop. I was more than shocked; I'd tied her up before and spanked her, but pain wasn't what either of us were into, but she explained it didn't need to hurt. It was the abuse that would turn her on, being helpless in a controlled situation, even though any others involved couldn't be told it was a kind of role play.

I said I would try and figure something out but arranging for what was effectively the rape of your wife was no easy task. A week later we were invited to a BBQ. I thought an opportunity might come up at the end of the night, but it wasn't to be. We arrived at seven pm just as the food was served. But meat burnt on the outside and raw in the middle wasn't palatable. As for the drink, I was given one can of warm lager and offered one gin cocktail that was so dreadful t went on the flowers.

At ten most people had given up and were leaving. We decided to spend the next thirty minutes walking home rather than wait for a taxi. It was warm night, the thought of beer in my fridge gave me an incentive to walk fast. We were nearly home when Sally pulled on my arm. She was saying her head was spinning, that she shouldn't have had so much to drink. I didn't understand at first but then I saw Jack and Johnny Johnson walking towards us.

Jack at twenty-two was a year older than his brother, both were six foot plus but well overweight. They were like twins, with long greasy hair and unsightly beards. The pair looked like they had fallen from the ugly tree hitting every branch on the way down which would explain why their clothes were so dirty with sweat patches front and back.

Jacks' tee-shirt had long since given up covering his stomach and was a good few inches away from the grey shorts held up with a belt using a notch drilled in almost at the very end. Johnny wasn't much better, he wore old, faded jeans that showed half his arse when he bent down. That was all mottled and purple, with red marks where his skin had stretched.

But saying that they were nice lads. Polite, respectful, known to help the neighbours. I'd known them both all their lives, they'd help us out when we moved a few years back. Doing most of the loading in the van I hired.

"Hello Mr Bostock." Jack said. Sally gripped my arms.

"Hi lads, can you do me a favour and help me get Sally home, she's pissed."

Both laughed and took and arm, almost lifting her from the floor.

"Must have been something I ate." Sally slurred.

"Where do you want her?" Jack asked. I suggested our bedroom.

"No problem, we know where that is, we moved you in." Johnny said.

They carried her upstairs and lay her on the bed, she lay on her back murmuring drunkenly.

"Better put her on her side." Jack suggested. Losen her clothing a bit." Johnny added.

"Let's get her blouse off first, she will be mad if it gets creased." I added.

I undid all the buttons; they pulled her up a little so I could strip the blouse off her. She slumped down on her belly.

I undid her bra and took it ff her. Though they couldn't even see her tits both men were mesmerised and clearly interested. Under the excuse of putting Sally on her side they lifted her up while I placed pillows so she couldn't slump back.

"I'm hot." Shem slurred and lay on her back.

At fifty Sally is no spring chicken, she is curvy with more than a little belly flesh, but her tits are her crowning glory. A good size so you can suck, grab and push together, firm enough for a woman much younger.

"Oh, Jesus Christ." Jack said in admiration.

"You ever seen a woman's tits in real life?" I asked them both. Jack shook his head, Johnny said nothing, but he seemed awestruck.

"Have a feel." I suggested. "She's pissed, will never remember anything in the morning."

Jack was rooted to the spot, but his brother knelt down. Beside the bed. His massive hands rubbed over her belly as he gently suckled on her breast. His hand moved up to fondle the other, rubbing his thumb over her nipple that was already rock hard.

"Kiss her." I whispered.

He didn't need asking twice, his lips went to hers, a tongue forced a way in as he did his best to swop faces. His hand gripped her breast.

"Let me." Jack said but his brother couldn't hear.

"Undo her shorts." I suggested.

Jack was nervous as he struggled with the belt buckle, when at last he succeeded he looked to me for instructions.

"Undo the zip and pull them down." I said. He obeyed.

Now only her panties covered her nakedness. I pulled them to one side so he could see she was shaved.

His eyes bulged wide when I told hm to take them off her. He threw them in the corner and looked down on her naked body. He was shivering with lust but made no move till I asked if he wanted to taste her.

I parted her legs, pulled apart her flaps, explained what her clit was and showed how to gently lick it. His brother watched with envy, but I told him he would have his turn. Sally was writhing on the bed, groaning with pleasure and need.

"I need fucking darling." She slurred.

I laughed at their sudden look of glee.

"She means me. I can do what I want but she hasn't given you permission. What you've done so far is wrong, if she ever found out you could end up in prison."

"Will she wake up?" Johnny asked.

"She's awake now but doesn't know what's going on."

"Please, can I fuck her?" Johhny asked.

"Just rub your cock on her pussy lips." I said firmly.

He stripped his tee-shirt off and dropped his shorts and climbed between her legs. For a few moments he was happy to rub his cock head around her lips, enjoying her wetness on hm. But soon it slipped in a little more. He looked to me.

"I have to fuck her man, even if I go to prison."

She moaned when he pushed in and began rocking on her. To me he looked a little comical, like some walrus rutting with a female. Sweat ran off him as if he was in a shower, it drenched Sally, the covers on the bed seemed instantly damp.

I'm pretty sure it was his first time, he didn't last long, shot his load deep inside her as he shouted n pleasure. Rolling onto his back he gasped for air as his brother shouted it was his turn.

Jack admitted he was about to lose his cherry, but porn had taught him a little more than his brother. He lifted her into a better position where cock would slip in easier and go deeper but he was more animal like once he had mounted Sally. He was pulling at her tits, smashing his mouth on hers, biting her nipples and thrashing o quickly and hard I thought the bed would break.

I saw by the grimace on Sally's face that the river of sweat from them both disgusted her, but I also saw when it changed as her base desires were satisfied, she orgasmed a little before he pulled out and flooded her belly with his hot cum.

Jack saw all his cum dripping from her but instead of wiping it off with a tissue we kept close at hand, he wiped it all over her belly. It mixed in with his and his brothers sweat. My balls were bursting but I didn't fancy laying on all that, so I said to the brothers to turn he over, so she was on her knees, sideways on the bed with her arse in the air. Once done Johnny stood behind her, stroking her arse and looking at her brown hole.

I grabbed the lube we use from the bedside drawer and placed a big glob of it on her and began to rub it in, using a finger to start with. Sally moved a bit forward when a second finger went in, making circular motions inside her. I told Jack to hold her down, she murmured something, but I wasn't listening then. My cock was as hard as stone, it pulsed with desire as I pushed the head int her arsehole, sliding n deep at the first attempt.

Sally cried out with pain and then began to struggle.

"What are doing, stop." She slurred but I carried on adding a loud hard slap to her arse cheek, leaving a red mark. Jack held her firmly, unable to move forward she slid to the side, my cock slipped out and Sally sat up. Seeing Jack and Jonny she squealed with shock and pulled at the quilt to cover her nakedness.

"What are you doing to me!" She shouted. "It's without consent, I'm drunk."

Jack and Johnny looked horror struck but I knew this would be part of her role play.

"You promised them a fuck, suck and swallow." I lied.

"I did not." She answered back.

"Yes, you did, when you wanted a champagne cocktail, you said you would fuck them both, suck them off and swallow. And I could have anal if I let you."

"I was drunk." She said.

"Not when you made the promise. Now drop the quilt and stand up, they want to see your tits."

"What about condoms?" Sally asked.

"No need, you're taking their cherries."

Sally took a minute before she climbed off the bed and stood up, swaying a little. Both brothers were very excited, stroking their cocks a little for the comfort it gave. Johnny went over and began to fondle her, enjoying it more because she was reluctant.

"You can straddle him." I said telling Johnny to lay on the bed.

"Guide his cock in and ride him." I commanded.

One thing we had never done, and this was double penetration. I knew she was up for it by the way she lay flat on him, grinding rather than bucking on him. She was already lubed up and open so climbed on the bed, pulled her cheeks apart and pushed my cock into the hole.

"No, please don't, please, it hurts." She begged as she wriggled on his cock.

It was a strange feeling once I was inside and began to fuck her arse slowly. I could feel Johnny, only a thin layer of skin separated our cocks. He was hardly moving but the sensation of my thrusts soon made him need to cum. It hadn't been long; he did all he could to last a little longer. I felt him tense, then a rush of his cum pouring deep inside her. Soon after his cock went limp and slipped out.

She lifted up a little for comfort. I felt Johnny feeling her tits, then holding her hips as I banged away. The little drink I'd had that night made it easy for me to last an age. I counted five handprints where I had slapped her cheek just to hear her squeal. I pushed her down hard onto Jonny still beneath her and began the final thrust, shouting out as I pumped out ball full of cum.

As soon as I stood up, she rolled off Johnny who then sat on her makeup chair. He looked like he'd had a shower. He was soaking wet from all the exertion. Jack took his brothers place, stroking himself as he looked at Sally.

"If you want any more you have to make me cum first." She snapped.

He was expecting her to start sucking on his cock and was startled when she suddenly changed so her dripping cunt was over his face. She ground down, finding the most pleasurable position to rub her clit on his face.

Globs of goo were dripping from her cunt and brown hole, some form all of us. You have to give Jack his due, he didn't complain, and his tongue made the best of t, feasting on her juices, licking her out. He was making good progress, so she leaned forward and reached out for his cock. As she had expected it was hard yet again. Unable to put it in her mouth she used her hand to stroke it.

This gave Johnny some encouragement. I couldn't believe his cock had grown again. He stood by the bed, looking to Sally. She saw him and knew what he wanted. Supporting his belly so she could get her lips to his cock head. His hips move as her head did, he stood there with a grimace of pleasure on his face the whole time.

My cock had. Had its fun and rested, feeling contentment but it was great to watch. Sally's cunt was now a few inches off his head as he used his tongue like an expert. I saw her cum when she' first started rubbing on him and could see she was almost there again by the way her body twitched. I couldn't see her face as Johnny was pumping in her mouth.

She shivered and cried out at the moment Johnny's huge buttocks tensed and the fat around him shook. Sally was chocking but wouldn't leave his cock alone till it began to shrink. Johhny moved away but she pulled him back.

"Kiss me." She demanded.

I was certain he would back away but instead he held her in a close embrace and allowed a kiss that would push his own cum in his mouth.

Without delay she looked to Jack, he was watching patiently, I suspect glad of some rest. We watched her take is cock deep in her mouth, ouching he back of the throat as she went to work. He was twitching all over, groaning and lifting off the bed a little. T didn't seem long but mut have been fifteen minutes, but she took him deeper, feeling hot cum down the back of her throat, licking her lips when she'd finished.

"Well, guess I'm sober now." Sally said. "And I've, fucked, sucked and swallowed as promised. Now I want to go to sleep."