The Academy Ch. 06

Story Info
Stripped, bound and displayed for detention.
2.3k words
4.52
16.1k
9

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 07/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katie_Mae
Katie_Mae
104 Followers

My classmates were suitably sympathetic about my trials over tea, especially when I told them I still had a 'pop quiz' that evening.

"He's just the worst," Stephanie said, referring to Mr Rogers.

"Second worse," said Jennifer. Of all of us, Jennifer had been here the longest and was the best source of information.

"Who's the worst?" asked Natalie.

"Mr Sòng," Jennifer answered. Now that caught my attention, in the same way an actor in a show on the telly does when you just can't place them. You sit there thinking 'I know that voice, now what else are they from?' and it bugs you until you get it. Could she be speaking of Sòng lǎo shī, or lǎo shī as I usually referred to him? David had told me first day that he didn't like being called 'Mr' and it was quite a few lessons before I figured out that the 'Sòng' part of 'Sòng lǎo shī' referred to his surname. So I'd never called, nor thought of him as Mr Sòng before. But now Jennifer had said it, I knew I'd heard the name before. Had David said it? I tried to remember what he'd said once when mentioning why he didn't like being called Mr. Had he said, "Mr is my father, and I'm not him." Or "Mr Sòng is my father, and I'm not him." I was pretty sure he'd said the former.

"Who's Mr Sòng?" Natalie asked. But for me, Natalie was the newest girl here and often, just as she had in this moment, asked questions I wanted the answer to.

"Mr Sòng? Why, he's the fucking owner of this whole place, that's what." Jennifer answered.

"And yes, worse than Mr Rogers," Stephanie agreed, "though Mr Rogers is what you get every day, pray you have next to nothing to do with Mr Sòng. He's a vile monster. I-- I don't even have words to describe how twisted and perverted his mind must be."

Memories of my first day came flooding back. That's where I'd heard the name before, the headmaster had referred to him. "Paid a fair penny" for me, he'd said. But this creepy and twisted Mr Sòng, he couldn't be the same person as David... could he?

"He's... inhuman, is that an actual word?" Jennifer added to Stephanie's description. "You'll meet him at some point, but hope he doesn't take interest in you; the less you have to do with him the better. Just don't draw attention to yourself, don't engage him, don't ask questions, no matter how innocent they are. I asked him how his son was once... big mistake."

"He has a son?" I asked.

"Yes, gosh I feel sorry for him to have a father like that, he's a darling. I met him once, he lives with his mother in Vietnam now. You see there was this awful row--" At this point, a guard noticed our conversation and shushed us; we fell silent. But I'd already felt a flood of relief at Jennifer's words. Or course, that was it. David must be the son of the owner. It actually made a lot of sense. How David seemed to think he knew everything, his cocky confidence, how he was teaching me but wasn't a teacher before then. Was his mother Vietnamese, I wondered? He seemed to have a bit of a thing for Vietnamese women, I'm sure Freud would have something to say about that. And was there was some disagreement between him and his father? Did David not approve of some of the things which happened here? I hoped that was the case. I tried not to think too hard about why I was so relieved that David wasn't the Mr Sòng which Jennifer and Stephanie were talking about. David was fun, and yes, had given me a few amazing orgasms. I didn't want to go confusing things by having emotions towards him. No, no emotions, I told myself. These were simply practical thoughts. If David was not in agreeance with his father about The Academy, then I might have a powerful ally.


After tea, I reported to Mr Rogers and he walked me to his office. Neither of us spoke on the journey, I was still sore and tired and just looking forward to getting this thing over and done with. He opened the door and ushered me in first. As soon as I walked in I froze. The office was already occupied. It was a small room, but big for a teacher's office. There was a desk and chair on one wall, and a bookcase on one of the others. There were two three-seater couches, one on each of the two remaining adjacent walls, pushed together to make an L shape. I recognised the three young men who occupied the office immediately, on one couch sat Handsome and Pimples, that is to say Hackett and Seymour, and on the other sat Kingsley who was the one I'd dubbed Sexy.

"Remember your friends?" Mr Rogers' asked. "I thought I'd ask them to help with tonight's quiz. Of course he fucking did. Why, oh why couldn't Mr Rogers just be decent for once? Of course, the fact he was forcing me to give him a blow job at all was hardly decent, but perspective changes the measure of decency. "Now Kassandra, be polite, say hello and thank these young for giving up their evening to help us."

"Good evening Mr Kingsley, Mr Hackett and Mr Seymour, thank you for helping us and giving up your so very valuable time this evening." I gave them the sort of smile you give when you are really not happy to see someone, and you don't care if they know, but society dictates you appear polite. Kingsley and Hackett appeared to pick up that my smile and voice were dripping with fake niceties, but Seymour appeared not to notice, or at least, not be bothered.

"Hey! She knows our names!" he exclaimed.

"Well, I couldn't exactly continue referring to you as Pimples, could I?" Sure. Maybe not the smartest thing to say, but Kingsley snorted with laughter at this.

"Well, now we are all acquainted," Mr Rogers said after he closed the door behind us, "Let's get started. Kassandra, I've explained to these helpful young men that you wish to improve your oral sex skills. I thought you could show these chaps what you've learnt before I evaluate you." Of course he did.

"Me first!" Seymour said, pumping his fist in the air.

"I rather think it's my turn to go first," Hackett objected. They couldn't agree and Kingsley suggested they settle it with a thumb war, to which they agreed. So I stood there while two grown men had a thumb war to decide which one of them I'd have to suck off first. I almost laughed at the absurdity of the situation. After a brief, but valiant fight, Hackett emerged the victor. Right then. Just get this over with.

Hackett was large. He seemed as long or almost as long as Mr Rogers, but had more girth. It was hard to take him all in my mouth at once, so I worked up to it. Licking slowly along his length then sucking the tip while working the base with my hand.

"Oh yeah... that's good..." he moaned appreciatively.

"Come on man," Seymour grumbled as he shifted impatiently, "It's my turn next, don't take too long."

"We've got all night," Mr Rogers said, "If you're impatient, then maybe Kassandra can give your John a little massage in the meantime? Or you can fuck her arse while you wait, if you like."

"Really?" Seymour asked. No. No he could absolutely not.

"Sure thing," Mr Rogers answered.

"I've never gone in the back door before," Seymour said. Well, now was a perfect time not to start.

"Well, if you want, but just the back door, mind, her cunt is off limits for fucking. And mind you don't finish in there, she still needs to demonstrate her oral skills on you."

"Yes Sir!" Seymour stood up and moved behind me. I did not want him to fuck me in the arse, I certainly did not want him to do so while I was trying to give a blow job, and under no circumstances did I want something which had just been in my arse in my mouth. I mean, was he going to wash that thing after he was done back there? But I knew that protest was not wise. My best bet now was to concentrate on giving Hackett the best blow job of his life and try to finish him quickly.

Behind me, Seymour pulled up my short skirt and pushed my knickers aside. Mr Rogers had handed him a tube of lube and Seymour lubed himself up before pushing his cock against my arsehole.

It wasn't as painful as the first time, when the Headmaster had done it. I guess having the dildo rammed up there for a few hours earlier today had stretched me out somewhat, but I was still tender up there. Seymour pushed his cock in and as soon as it was in, he started fucking me hard.

"Oh yeah, man, you guys should get some of this." He said.

"She's like a pig," Hackett said, "You know, on a spit roast?" Seymour laughed at this.

The thought flashed through my mind that if Seymour came in my arse, I might not have to give him a blow job. Perhaps I should try to make it as pleasurable for him as possible?

"I'm going to cum!" Hackett's moan interrupted my idea and I concentrated on milking and swallowing every last drop of seamen which burst from his dick. He tasted different from Mr Rogers, sweeter somehow.

"My turn!" Seymour pulled out of my arse, flung himself back down on the couch and grabbed my head, forcing it towards his dick. Before I could even think about it being unwashed or check it for poop, it was in my mouth. After the initial revolution, I didn't find much of a bad taste. I'd expected him to erupt as soon as he was in my mouth, but he didn't. He was smaller than Hackett, so I was able to take more of him in my mouth as I worked up and down his shaft.

There was a movement on the couch and Kingsley stood up nd moved behind me. He trailed his hand over my arse as he pushed my skirt back up. I felt a pressure on my arsehole, which soon gave way to his cock. Kingsley fucked me gently, just as well as I felt my arse stretch around his huge cock. One hand reached around in front and caressed me breast, and his other hand pushed into the soft folds of my pussy. Gently he teased my labia apart and I moaned when his fingers encircled my still-sensitive clit.

"Oh, yes slut, you like my cock," Seymour said. "Oh yeah, on yeah," and with a final moan he came. The liquid which hit the back of my throat was more bitter than Hackett's, but I swallowed it without gagging, choking or missing a drop.

Now it was Kingsley's turn. He took his seat on the couch leasurley, leaning back so his whole rear-end was on display. His penis was shorter than Hacketts' but it was wider. Slowly, I licked it from the base to the tip. It seemed to have more texture than either of the others, and felt hard and veiney beneath my tongue. I started to take it in my mouth.

"Lick it again," he said, slowly, no, start further back... further..." He had me lick him over his arsehole, right to the tip of his cock. He closed his eyes and moaned gently as I did so. "Linger there," he said, when my tongue was over his arsehole. I didn't want to, but did. "Now, push it in, just a little," The idea of pushing my tongue in there almost made me gag, but I did, expecting to taste shit, but I didn't. It just tasted like skin, maybe a little earthy, but nothing too bad. He directed me to touch myself, while I fucked his arse with my tongue, and I knew that, once again, he wanted me to come first. Slowly he directed me to pay more attention to his balls, and I gently suckled them as my fingers slid over my wet, sensitive clit. I was getting close, so I began taking his dick in my mouth and timed my orgasm the first time I took all of him inside me. I moaned, the sound muffled by his hot, hard cock, but it was still audible. It wasn't the biggest orgasm, but it seemed enough to satisfy him as he encouraged me to fuck him harder with my mouth and not long after he came too. His cum tasted different yet again, not so sweet, with an almost spicy note.

Finally it was his turn. I wasn't sure of Mr Rogers' intentions when involving the Hackett, Kingsley and Seymour in this. It could have been simply to humiliate me, or maybe he thought that he'd tire me out so I did a worse job, giving him opportunity to punish me further. Who knows. But by the time he began to unfasten his belt, to me Mr Rogers was just one more cock, and I'd had plenty of warm up time to practice. I threw everything I had at him.

"Well Kassandra," he said when I was done. "I think that was a far more acceptable attempt than your last quiz, don't you?"

"Yes Mr Rogers." Would have been better if I'd bitten your dick off Mr Rogers.

"Well then, mind you stay focused in my class, there's still plenty of room for improvement."

He had a guard see me back to my room while he saw the three boys out. Once confined again in my room I brushed my teeth, took a considerably long shower and then fell into bed.

Thank fucking God this day was over.

Katie_Mae
Katie_Mae
104 Followers