The Accident

Story Info
I was a bad girl for Daddy!
2.8k words
4.14
41k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drawn_Drew
Drawn_Drew
117 Followers

*All characters in this story are over 18 years of age. This story contains content relating to the DD/LG lifestyle*

***

I know I've been a naughty girl today, but it was kind of on purpose because I love when my Daddy gets all strict with me. He's been very soft and loving recently because I had a cold, and it's perfect when he takes care of me; but by this morning I was feeling much better so I was definitely ready for his strict side to come out and play again!

As I had pretty much fully recovered, Daddy asked me to tidy my room while he was at work - I know, I let it get really messy! The floor was covered in my dirty clothes - socks, panties, rompers and the like - and he'd let me leave it like that because he knew I was poorly. Now I had no excuse - but I didn't tidy up anyway! Instead, I watched some TV for a few hours and then took a nice long bath, using one of the mermaid bath bombs my Daddy got me. After I'd had a long soak, I washed my hair and put it in pigtails, which I know drives my Daddy wild! I spent a couple of hours doing my makeup perfectly before choosing my outfit with care. I put on long white socks, my pink and white gingham panties, my old blue pleated blue school skirt that still just about fit me, coming down to just above mid-thigh, and a white blouse that is so thin that you can see my nipples through it in the right light. I decided against wearing a bra, because I really wanted to tease my Daddy! My shiny black Mary Jane shoes completed the look.

I'd been so lazy that I was only just ready when I heard Daddy's car pull into the driveway, and I waited anxiously for him in my room. I heard him call, "Hi Baby Girl! I'm home!" in that lovely gruff voice he has, and my heart fluttered.

"I'm upstairs, Daddy!" I responded, and I heard him climbing the stairs two at a time in his eagerness to see me. He stopped in my doorway, taking everything in - the messy room, my sexy figure shown off to good effect by my outfit. I saw the glint in his eyes as he worked out what I was up to.

"Princess!" he said sternly. "I thought you were going to clean your room today. You know how hard Daddy works to give you all the things that you want. And we can hardly see that lovely hardwood floor for your dirty clothes!"

"I'm... I'm sorry Daddy," I said softly. "Are you going to punish me?"

"Well I think a punishment is called for, don't you?" he asked. I nodded, biting my lip in anticipation. "But first," he continued, "You and I need to have a talk about respect for your things. I see those new panties and rompers I bought you are screwed up on the floor, all dirty!"

It was at this point I began to regret being so lazy. I needed to pee! I know, though, that Daddy likes me to stand and listen to him until he's said what he needs to say. I began squirming on the spot, trying to fight off the urge, and distracted myself by staring at my shoes.

"Stand still, baby girl, and look me in the eye when I'm talking to you," he growled in that way that makes my knees melt.

"But Daddy, I..." I started.

"No buts, little one, except your butt getting spanked if you interrupt again."

"But Daddy. I have to go to the bathroom!" I pouted.

He raised an eyebrow. "Do you really, or are you just trying to avoid this conversation?"

"I really do, Daddy. I have to pee, really bad!" I said, looking at him adoringly. I saw the wicked gleam in his eye then, and knew what was coming.

"Then you should have gone before I got home; you know what time I get here, and you've had long enough to go. Or better still, you could have cleaned your room like you promised and we wouldn't need to have this conversation!" he said firmly. "Now Baby Girl. Look at the lovely new clothes I've bought for you, strewn all over the floor for you to trample on." He flicked his left foot - there was my favourite pair of panties, laying just where I had discarded them a few days ago. "There isn't even a clear path from the door to your bed!" he exclaimed.

I knew he was right, but I really needed to pee right then and all I could think of was not wetting myself. I was biting my lip and continued to squirm, and I saw the look of amusement on my Daddy's face. He was enjoying my discomfort!

"Daddy! I need to go to the bathroom right now!" I stamped my foot hard to make my point, which proved to be a mistake... suddenly I couldn't hold it any more and I felt the first trickle of pee leak into my panties. That was just the start, and my pee began to gush out, soaking my underwear; most of it ran straight through them onto the floor, but some ran down my legs, merging into a steadily spreading pool at my feet. It soaked up the back of my panties too, leaving my kitty and by butt warm and wet.

Daddy had stopped speaking for a moment and just watched me, his mouth open in surprise and arousal. I felt embarrassed, turned on and really little all at once as I wet myself for the first time in front of him. It felt like I had been peeing forever before my stream finally slowed to a trickle and then stopped. I just stood there helplessly, glancing first at the wet floor, my pee spreading out to soak into the untidy mass of clothes that surrounded me, and then at my Daddy.

"Well, baby. I guess you really did have to go," he chuckled. "But look at the mess you've made. I didn't think this room could get any worse, but you've proved me wrong. So, you know what's gonna happen now, don't you?"

"No, Daddy?" I said, the question obvious from my tone.

He looked over to my chair, which was also strewn with clothes; striding over, he gathered the clothes in a bundle, dumped them into my laundry hamper and sat down. "Come here, Baby Girl," he said sternly.

I knew what was coming now. "No, Daddy," I protested.

"Do as you're told, little one, or your punishment will be worse! Come here right now and get across my knee!"

I knew better than to argue with my Daddy when he was being so strict. I stepped over to him meekly, slower than usual due to my wet panties and socks and the mess on my floor. I stood next to Daddy as he pulled me across his lap and felt his strong hands lifting my skirt.

"My Baby Girl made quite the mess," he remarked as his fingers found the waistband of my panties and began to tug. They were firmly stuck to my skin, and it took Daddy some considerable effort to pull them down, peeling them off my butt and my Princess parts before leaving them just above my knees. The next thing I felt was his large, warm hand against the damp skin of my butt, caressing each cheek before slipping between my thighs to caress my Princess parts. I let out an involuntary moan and his ministrations stopped immediately.

"Now, Baby Girl," he said in that sexy gruff voice, "you've broken a promise to Daddy by not cleaning your room; you've left your lovely new clothes on the floor and then you've wet yourself because you didn't go to the bathroom before I got home. So, that means a spanking, and you know that. I think five spanks on each cheek for breaking your promise, and the same again for wetting yourself. Do you think that's fair?"

"Yes, Daddy," I whispered meekly. I could feel myself getting even wetter between my legs at the thought, and not from pee this time. I was already anticipating the delicious sting on my butt from the spanking I had been longing for all day.

"I'm glad you agree, my darling. It's for your own good," he said. "Now, don't forget to count for me," he added, as I felt his hand lift away from my butt cheeks. I clenched them together I'm eager anticipation of what was to come.

The first slap arrived, and I squealed at the sting on my left butt cheek. "One!" I cried out. He caressed my butt for a few seconds before the second slap arrived abruptly on my right butt cheek. "Two!" Another caress, another slap. "Three!" The slaps came faster, and as they did I squeezed my thighs together in an effort to suppress the growing tingle in my Princess parts. I was so wet that I could feel it sleeping out of me; I was sure my Daddy's pants must be getting pretty damp.

"Twelve!" I screamed, feeling my whole body begin to throb. I gave up trying to hold back the tingle in my kitty; this was the most my Daddy had ever spanked me and I was loving it. My wet panties were restrictive, but I pushed my knees as far apart as I could and pressed against his leg; the feeling was incredible and I pressed harder against him with every slap of his hand. I could feel my orgasm begin to build as his hand landed for the final time on my right butt cheek. "Twenty!" I screamed, not wanting the wonderful stinging to fade. His hand began to caress across my butt. "Noooo, Daddy!" I wailed "More!"

"Uh-uh, Princess," he soothed. "No more spankies. I don't want you to be too sore, Baby Girl."

"But Daddy!" I wailed again, the sound dying in my throat as I felt his hand slide across to the centre of my butt and down the crease, pressing between my thighs.

"Did my Baby enjoy her spanking, by any chance?" he growled softly, as he encountered the wetness between my legs. I couldn't even respond as the tingles grew stronger. I gasped as I felt one of his thick fingers sliding between my slick folds; I was so wet that it slid inside me with absolutely no resistance. "I think you did," he whispered, beginning to plunge it in and out of me. I moaned out loud as his finger pressed against my G-spot, over and over. He increased his pace, and within a few seconds I came.

"Fffffffuuuuuuck, Dadddyyyyy!" I screamed, convulsing around his finger.

I felt one last, stinging slap on my butt. "Potty mouth!" he chuckled. "Now, up you get!"

I stood, feeling very little with my wet panties still around my knees and my skirt bunched up, my Princess parts barely covered from my Daddy's searching gaze. My Daddy looked down at his pants and tutted. "Baby Girl. You've made my pants all wet now. Look!"

I looked. There was a big, wet stain where my kitty had been pressed against him; what I noticed more, however, was the very prominent lump in the front of them - he was obviously really hard, and it showed all the more when he stood up. Right then, I knew what I wanted. "Let me help you, Daddy," I said, kneeling in front of him. "I need to do a load of laundry; I can put them in with mine!"

My little fingers plucked deftly at his belt, unbuckling it and then flicking the button beneath. Reaching for his fly, I made sure to caress the length of his swollen cock as I unzipped it, drawing a gasp from Daddy. I slipped his shoes of and then, putting my fingers in the waistband, I pulled his pants down to his ankles so he could step out of them. My eyes were now perfectly level with the huge bulge tenting in the front of his boxers and I could hardly take my eyes off it. "Oh Daddy," I said huskily, "it looks like you've got something there that you need your little girl to help you with."

I stroked the outline of his erection through the fabric of his boxers for a few seconds, listening to his gasps at my touch, before pulling the waistband out over his cock and pulling them down to reveal it to my gaze. I wrapped both my hands around his thick length, a little disappointed that I couldn't get them around it, and stroked it firmly. A bead of pre-come appeared at the tip and I put my tongue out to lick it, drawing a sexy moan from his lips. That was all the encouragement I needed, and I put my mouth around the tip of his cock and began to suck.

"Ohhhhh, Baby Girl!" he moaned encouragingly as I slid him into my mouth as far as I could take him, loving the feeling and the taste of him. I stroked his heavy balls with my left hand and felt his fingertips tangle in my hair. I bobbed my head and sucked, licking the tip on every up stroke and drawing some very sexy noises from my Daddy's throat. I could feel myself getting wet all over again at how sexy this was making me feel.

After a few minutes, I felt his hands guiding my movements to a stop. I pulled my mouth off his cock from my mouth with a pop, mesmerised as I watched it bobbing in front of me.

"That's enough for now, Baby Girl," he said.

"But Daddy!" I pouted.

At that, he scooped me up in his strong arms and bounced me onto the edge of the bed, making me squeal. "No buts," he growled, kneeling on the floor and lifting my feet, tipping me onto my back. He swiftly unbuckled my shoes and pulled them off before dropping them carelessly on my messy floor and yanking my soaked panties down to my ankles. Lifting my ankles higher, he placed my feet against the top of his chest and I felt my knees bend double as he moved closer, pushing them apart. The tip of his huge cock nudged against my wet folds and I gasped, but he didn't press inside.

"Naughty girls that say, "But Daddy!" get punished," he said sternly, the arousal he was feeling apparent in his expression. Grabbing the base of his cock, he used it to spank my kitty, over and over with swift, firm movements. Within just a few seconds, the impact on my clit overwhelmed me and I came hard, screaming his name.

With barely a pause, I felt the head of his cock pressing inside me as he took me in one hard, deep thrust. I felt my kitty stretching to take him in and screamed again as he began to move in and out of me, his cock pounding and throbbing and making another orgasm build almost immediately. "Oh Daddy, yes! Oh, Daddy!" I panted. I lost count of how many times I repeated this mantra, feeling orgasm after orgasm course through me. When I could finally focus my eyes again, I could see that Daddy was getting close to his own release. My soaked panties and socks had left wet marks on his shirt and it was such a turn on for me that he just didn't care and wanted me that much.

"Come on, Daddy," I gasped. "Come for me! Fill up your little girl's kitty!"

Daddy redoubled his pace and pounded into me mercilessly; two really powerful orgasms wracked my body, and just as the last one peaked I felt his cock throb and twitch inside me. Howling my name, he came hard and I felt him pulsing and the warm, sticky and delicious sensation of him filling me up. I was totally overwhelmed by all the sensations hitting me, and my eyes rolled back in my head as the orgasm went on and on.

Opening my eyes, I saw my Daddy's smiling face leaning in to give me a deep, passionate kiss. "Come on, Baby Girl. I think it's high time that both of us took a bath - we seem to be a bit messy! And after that, I'll help you tidy your room."

I was so weak from all the orgasms that my legs were too shaky to take my weight, so Daddy scooped me up and carried me to the bathroom. As he helped me undress, he remarked, "You know, Baby Girl... if you're going to have accidents like that, maybe we will have to think of something that will stop you making a mess of your clothes, and the floor."

He gave me a questioning look as I took in what he'd said. Finally, realisation dawned and I smiled broadly and nodded vigorously. I couldn't wait!

Drawn_Drew
Drawn_Drew
117 Followers