The Accident

Story Info
A mother is tested when her son gets into a car accident.
2.3k words
4.32
48.2k
77
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This spring not only marks our sons Junior year in college but it also marks the anniversary of his car accident. Our son was home for Spring Break and was out with my wife for a mother and son day. They had just finished lunch and were heading home when the accident happened. My wife was driving that day and was stopped at a 4 way stop. Traffic was light so she did a quick glance to make sure the intersection was clear before pulling forward. She got about halfway through the intersection before another car ran their stop sign and t-boned my wife's car on the passenger side. They plowed into the passenger side of the car going about 40 mph.

I was at work when I got the call that my wife and son were in a car accident and in the hospital. My wife had some bumps and bruises but our son had taken the brunt of the impact. I did not recognize him laying in the hospital bed all bandaged up. His right arm was broke, several of his ribs were broken and his right leg was fractured. He spent a week in the hospital before they discharged him to home care. My wife took an extended leave from her job so she could take car of him. She felt so guilty, even though it wasn't her fault she still felt like she could have done something more. It was a full time job taking care of him, between medications and emptying bed pans there was always something that needed attention. We put a baby monitor in his room so we could hear his call for help anytime of the day.

One day she mentioned to me that she was having trouble getting the urine tube in place because his dick kept getting hard every time she tried to move it into position. It had been almost a month since the accident so hasn't been able to masturbate and relieve himself, I'm sure his dick was aching for relief. I knew it must had been painful, his scrotum was swollen and turning shades of blue, like a bruise.

Of course my wife had to google "swollen blue testicles" and was directed to sites about blue balls, causes and tips for relief. The top suggestion was to increase the frequency of masturbation. He wasn't capable of jerking off because of his arm was in a cast and his broken ribs kept him from any type of bending. He was pretty much stuck laying on his back in his bed or propped up on some pillows.

I know we were both thinking it, but neither of us would say it out loud.

"Do you honestly think it would help?" she asked.

"Honestly? Yes." I replied.

I didn't think she would actually do it, but she did. A couple of times a week, she would make her way down the hallway, walk into his room, lock the door behind her and turn the baby monitor off. I tried not to think what was going on and what she was doing. Part of me was a little jealous and part of me felt a little excited because it was kinda taboo. We never had the discussion of not talking about it or mentioning it to anyone, there was an unspoken trust between us. I'd just sit on the couch, flip through the channels, and wait for her to come back.

The first time she came back to the couch from his room was probably the hardest on her emotionally. She was more worried about him than she was about herself, she was worried it was going to affect her relationship with him down the road. Things could possibly get awkward between them, he might blame her for some issue he develops as a result of his own mother getting him off. She was also worried it was going to affect our relationship because I would look at her differently. I hugged her hard and told her I'd never look at her differently and what she was doing was right. We sat there for hours while I listened to her list of "what ifs" while she inspected her hands and fidgeted with her wedding band. It further proved the point when we heard his snoring coming from the baby monitor. This was the first time we had heard him snore without taking sleeping pills. We both kinda smiled at each other, she snuggled into me while I put the evening news on. Eventually, she stopped talking it all together when she would return to the couch, she seemed to be at peace with herself.

My wife is a very beautiful woman, a mixture of Asian pride and grace but with some Caucasian curviness. She gets her height and curves from her dads side of the family but gets her long hair and feminine features from her mothers side. She is 5 feet 8 inches, curvy hips, 32D cup size, long dark brunette hair long hair that goes halfway down her back, its long and thick enough to provide natural cover for her breasts when let down in the front. Her ass and hips are shaped so whenever she bends over or gets into doggy position her hips and ass form an upside down heart so you're able to get a very good grip on her hips when fucking her doggy. Being able to grab and hold onto her hips like that while fucking her, It really showed that her body was built to fuck. Her hair looks black but it is very dark brunette, the Asian influence shows in her pitch-black shiny pubic hair. She shaves a thin landing strip because I think its sexy as hell and hot to cover in cum. Her clit and hood protrude out some and she's got some longer pussy lips that are fun to suck on.

When she was pregnant her breasts swelled up to an impressive 36dd, it didn't take much or long for her nipples to start dripping milk. My favorite was when she was riding me and she would lean down, offering her dripping nipples to me. As soon as I latched on she would let out a slow long breath to show her approval. She would sit up to pull her nipple from my mouth so she could move her other swollen breast into place. While I suckled her milk she would slowly grind on my cock, we'd stay in that position until we both milked each other dry.

I only watched her one time with our son and she didn't know I was watching her, it was well into his recovery so the casts were replaced with bandage wrapping. That night, after dinner, we had a couple of glasses of wine and watched a movie. When the movie was over she stood up and told me she would be back in a few minutes. I watched her walk down the hallway and into our sons room. I knew what she was about to do. I don't think she would have appreciated what I did, but curiosity got the best of me. I waited a few minutes after she got up before I got up and crept down the hallway. The door to his bedroom was shut and locked but his room also connected to a bathroom that was shared by another bedroom. I cut through the other bedroom into the bathroom, made sure the light was off and tested the door handle. I slowly turned it into it wouldn't go any further, then I slowly pulled the door open towards me, just wide enough where I could see. I could see both of them clearly from my position, she couldn't see me because I was behind her at an angle and his view was blocked by his desk. I could hear them talking but couldn't make out what they were saying, by the time I got close enough to peek through the crack they had stopped talking.

He was sitting up in bed wearing boxers, a white t-shirt and watching TV, leaning back slightly on support pillows with one leg stretched out and the other bent with his knee in the air. His casts had been removed and replaced with fabric wrap so he had a better range of movement.

I watched her stand before the end of the bed, reach down and pull her shirt up and over her head. She folded the shirt and then tossed it over the back of a chair that was tucked into his desk. Looking at him, while he was in turn looking at her breasts, she reached her arms behind her back and undid her bra clasp, the straps fell down as she straightened out her arms. Her bra slipped off and her 32d breasts fell out from the support of the bra, her nipples were hard and her areolas were covered in tiny chill bumps from being exposed to the fresh air. Even at her age her tits were perky and full, large areolas and nipples long enough to suck on. I've always loved her tits and have enjoyed sucking on them and cumming on them for years.

As she stood in front of him fully exposed, she reached up and pulled her long hair back, using the hairband she had around her wrist, she pulled it over her wrist and over her hair, putting her hair up in a pony tail. There was no rush or awkwardness, she was very deliberate in what she was doing. She knew by letting him see her boobs he would be getting hard, any man would have gotten an erection looking at her full natural 32d tits. She looked at him, smiled and asked him if he was ready, to which he replied yes.

She smiled, took a deep breath and stepped forwards towards the bed. As she was crawling up the bed he straightened his other leg out so both were extended and spread open. I expected her to pull his boxer shorts down but he was already hard so she just reached into the front hole and pulled his cock out. His dick was swollen, pointing straight up, almost straining to show how hard it was. She quickly situated herself so that she was sitting back on her heels while bent forward between his legs, without any delay she leaned down onto his cock, his cock disappeared into her open mouth. When she reached the base of his dick she wrapped her lips around the shaft and drug her lips up his shaft. As soon as her lips were wrapped around his mushroom head, she grabbed his shaft with her right hand, in one synchronous move she went down again gripping his cock with her hands. This time her hand stopped her from going all the way down his shaft, as she pulled her head back up she twisted her hand as she pulled back up his shaft.

Her ponytail had fallen over her shoulder and was brushing the inside of his thighs as her head moved up and down. The rhythmic motion of her head going up then drilling back down on his dick was mesmerizing and making my own cock harden. Her boobs were moving in motion with her head, gently clapping together with each upward movement. I'll never forget that wet slurping sound her mouth made while she sucked his dick. My own cock was rock hard and aching to be touched. It felt as if time had stopped and stood still while I sat there frozen, staring at her, my wife. In reality it didn't take long at all before he made a very low and long moan followed by a full exhale of a breath.

It was happening, the moment I had been waiting for and the moment she had been working towards, his dick had started to jerk and spit cum. I could tell he was cumming because she had slowed the pace down, the short, quick, shaft strokes were now long slow strokes of the shaft. Her mouth stayed in place, having just the swollen head of his cock in her mouth. I watched her cheeks fill out as cum filled her mouth. She took one last slow upward stroke, ensuring all of his cum was in her mouth. Making sure none spilled out, she slowly worked her mouth over his swollen mushroom tip until her lips were puckered over the tip of his dick, after one quick pause, she raised her head while swallowing at the same time.

She swallowed every bit of his cum like it was nothing, she didn't wince, gag, cough or give any indication it was good or bad. She was still holding his dick when she looked back down at it, patting her mouth with the backside of her other hand checking for any cum that might have leaked out her lips. His fat, swollen, cock was glistening with her saliva and was starting to go limp.

"OK then, get some sleep now" she said as she tucked his wet, softening dick back into his boxers.

"Goodnight mom, I love you" her son replied.

"I love you too son, goodnight" she answered as she smiled grabbing her shirt and bra.

I've never felt so proud of my wife in that moment, to take a risk like that lives with you for the rest of your life. I'll also never forget how beautiful she looked swallowing our sons cum, her eyes were closed and I could tell she was in a place of peace. At peace with herself, at peace with her actions and most importantly at peace with her decision to reject guilt.