All Comments on 'The Accident Ch. 02'

by FantasyLife77

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
tenbears43tenbears43over 10 years ago
Great begining

I like how you got her to enjoy the first time. Keep going, story shows a lot of promise.

biotecbiotecover 10 years ago

let it flow more to nature not mind control just break the barriers. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So far so good!

I may have missed it but I could not find the ages of the son and the daughter mentioned anywhere in the story.

It is VERY important to clearly state that all of the characters are 18 and over.

That is the case for all of the porn, but for the Taboo genre, that is absolutely essential.

So I hope that you will clear up the confusion about the ages of the participants in the story, in your next chapter!

Assuming that is done, then the son could well place the slightest hint in the minds of the sis and the mom, making them want him to impregnate both of them, with their breasts swelling with milk and their bellies getting ever larger, as though in competition with each other and his sperm effecting each and every cell of their bodies!

By the way, the power to influence minds is described most effectively, when it is used to look deep in to the mind of the subject and then to simply "encourage" the supressed desires that are already there, rather than to order the subject to do things.

Anonymously, letmein90202

brosismombrosismomover 10 years ago
great story please continue ASAP

how would it be if it was you who had mind control,imagane the things you could do.

to get anyone to do whatever you want,I think you'd go mad with the power

Me myself would be like Chris in getting myself a harem of beautiful girls,get the most unatainable lady's(IE woman like, Keira Knightly,Charlize Theron, Natalie Portman,Anna Kornakova,Beyonce,Elle Mcpherson etc,etc) to be your sex slaves

So many things you could do,make yourself rich being the first

hornacekhornacekover 10 years ago
step down from last time

Liked that you moved onto the mother and sister but what's all this about Gor? And now he wants them to be his sex-slaves? Ugh. This is going downhill fast.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
this chapter is an example of what I don't care for

It is one thing to discover power and control. It is another to go beyond your own stated limits. And why does the dialogue go from caring to overwhelming verbal abuse? It would be ever so much more special if there was respect and caring for each other. Why debase the sister and call her a slut? sorry, but a harem in the style of Gor?

no thanks

Based on Ch. 01 I was looking forward to an interesting story, This Chapter is not an accurate follow-on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ugh...you had to do it...

i enjoy the mind-control section stories, but so many of them move to incest or anal. ugh, you had to do it - brother and sister. just gross. Sorry.

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckerover 9 years ago
Big fan of the series so far

Not a fan of the peanut gallery comments. I don't quite understand the references to Gor, myself, but I would imagine it is a plot device meant for later on in the story (but then, I suppose readers of exotic fiction aren't used to plot devices that distract them even a little from the incredibly hot action.

And being upset about incest becoming a part of it? Come on now, it's only human nature that one with such power would, at the very least, want to experiment.

As for the conflicting nature of the thoughts, loving but still harsh...that only makes sense. He didn't want to do anything that would significantly alter his sister, such as making her his unwilling slave, but seeing as she already wanted dominance, letting her fall into the role she did was only natural.

I know there are two more chapters to go already, and maybe the story has found it's conclusion, but I'd love to see the mother and sister become queens of the harem, so to speak...not so much that they are better than the others, but they mean the most to him (along with perhaps a soul mate type).

Hell, it wouldn't be such a bad thing to throw in a guy or two who also love to be subservient to use as willing cuckold husbands to dominant women who need control (likely of other women as well), but who also have a need to be controlled by a superior male. The cuckold husband(s) could be bisexual, even if only with one another if the main character is averse to men sucking his cock. I do still like the idea of them being subservient to him, as well, though, and really more for the domination factor than bisexuality. This hero doesn't come off as being the least bit into guys, but power does corrupt, and that's a plausible way for it to corrupt without becoming evil at the same time.

Blah blah...now I'm trying to tell you how to write your own story.

In any case, I've rated both of these 5 stars, and such ratings do not come easily from me. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gor - sword/fantasy saga from the 1970's

about a planet opposite earth in the same orbit, where all men are studly warriors, and all women are semi-naked slaves, sex-objects and commercial fodder; usually read by twerpy 17 year-olds with bad skin, no friends, and a headstone with "Returned Unopened" already carved on it. Using other authors' metaphors and milieu are both cumbersome and irritating if no-one knows what the fuck you're talking about, write for the audience here, not your world of warcraft teenage buddies. And as for all the 'slut' verbal abuse, it's about what I'd expect from a juvenile, which is what this author most likely is.

newfield1981newfield1981over 9 years ago
to anonymous 11/12/14

Dont be a dick! Just enjoy the story.

GoesGruntGoesGruntalmost 9 years ago
Virtual Head-shaking

Others have commented on it already, but I just have to say I wonder what it is about Mind Control stories. If his sister had been a bitch to him his whole life or maybe it was her fantasy to be treated that way I could understand. Why does the protagonist have to turn into an abusive asshole who treats even the people he supposedly cares about like garbage just because he can "control minds"?

Power tends to corrupt, sure. People under twenty five may not have finished growing the part of their brain that considers the future, okay (go look it up if you don't already know, we're not really grown up until our mid-twenties). Growing up today means you learn about sex from the internet and get a really distorted view of reality, alright. But it still doesn't add up to the stories I've read.

Is the desire to be a jackass really that closely tied to wanting mind control? Maybe people are too scared of being an asshole to actually do it without being able to force the people around them to put up with it...

I love the idea of mind control and I don't doubt I'd abuse the power from time to time if I had it, but I wouldn't be any more (and just possibly I'd be less) of an asshole than I am now if I did have it.

TaljinnTaljinnalmost 9 years ago
Ruining a good story.

Great work, as a whole I enjoyed it immensely. It was short though, at least these first two chapters, and if you'll permit me to offer one piece of advice as a means to the end in driving up the intensity of the story: Tell us the the thought's he's reading from his sister's mind as he's manipulating her.

Slipping the notion "I want my brother's cock" should be met with the her own thoughts wondering why she would even think such a thing. Her seduction/manipulation into lust and submission would surely be all the more erotic if we could witness her ride along the slippery slope into corruption. Meanwhile each passage over the line of what she had previously considered to be her limits concerning debauchery, deviance or humiliation can thus be magnified into something momentous for the both of them. Whereas reading this as it stands lends me to believe that this guy has no love for his sister or his mother, and in fact it's rather more like he just needs a convenient hole to get off in - which on its own is an entirely valid direction to go with a story but, I must point out, is by no means the point of a harem. There, each added member offers something unique to be cherished and possibly even guarded from those who would not appreciate their value - including perhaps, the harem member's themselves.

Maybe I'm ruining a good thing by saying all of this, and to you and my fellow readers I must apologize if i have done so. Please feel free to ignore my ramblings if they offend as I most assuredly did not intend so. Also, if nothing else, please entirely ignore the rest of the peanut gallery's whining as well (especially the cowardly anonymous naysayers) and since you've obviously got the talent necessary to do this: keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous