The Accident Pt. 01

Story Info
How a very rich man became a slave to his wife.
2.5k words
3.88
11.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is set in the far future where medical technology has advanced in leaps and bounds. Instead of dying the very rich can arrange to have their brains transplanted into a synthetic body like shells. The synthetic bodies are designed and manufactured according to the needs and wants of the elite who commission the bodies.

I am a rich and ruthless business man married to a beautiful young wife. I am elderly but still in good shape and, in case anything happens to me, I have commissioned a synthetic body.

The body I want to be created is a handsome man in his early twenties so I can relive my youth when I was working very hard. Of course with my new body I would still be attractive to younger women and my body would not wear out.

Transplanting the brain of a dying person is not an easy operation and the brain is effectively asleep for the year following the operation.

The first thing I remember was being involved in a terrible car accident and being dragged from the wreckage. I woke up in my room on my double bed. I was struggling to remember anything.

When you saw I was awake you smiled and said, "lie still now."

I was unable to speak but I could see quite clearly. You began to undress. You were as beautiful as ever. I was surprised but was unable to move or speak. You lay next to me on the bed and again told me to lie still.

I didn't know what to expect but then you said,"It's OK to come in now."

A very handsome young man walked into the room and started to get undressed. I tried to object and say something but not matter how hard I tried the words would not come out. He lay next to you on the bed and you began to make love. All I could do was lie there, watch and listen.

This went on for an hour and it felt like I was ready to cry. He then left and you said, "I think I need to tell you a little bit about what has happened during the past year."

"I found your will. It was very clear that sooner or later I was going to lose you. You elected to have a synthetic body made looking like a young man and I knew that as soon as I began to age you would ditch me and I didn't want to lose all this so I took matters into my own hands."

"The first thing I did was to act quickly. You could have divorced me at any time and you may have died, cutting me out of you will, and so I arranged the car accident. My initial thoughts were that you would be killed in the accident and I would inherit your fortune but you were not killed outright and although the surgeons could not do anything with your body they did manage to rescue your brain and so it looked like I was going to lose you and this after all."

"Then I came up with an idea which I have to say I think was brilliant. I put on my shortest skirt and went with a suitcase full of cash (don't worry, only a small part of your fortune) and went to see the technicians who build the synthetic bodies. They really ought to pay these people more. They were very susceptible to being bribed to make the adaptations to the body I wanted them to make."

"There were 4 modifications I wanted them to make but you will be pleased to know I did not change your basic design. You are still and young and handsome beast which will come in useful later."

"I wanted to be able to control you. As you know the synthetic body works off a battery which lasts for about a week. I thought if you did not behave I would not recharge you and your body would stop moving but your brain would still be active. I know you would hate that but I came up with a better idea."

"An obedience chip in the brain. This wasn't easy but taking some examples from robotics the engineers designed one. Essentially it means that you have to follow all the orders you are given not just by me but by everyone. The reason you can't move at the moment is because I told you to lie still. You can try moving but you won't be able to."

I tried to move but I simply couldn't.

"The second modification was to your tongue. You know you always refused oral sex. I asked them to make your tongue 7 inches longer. Open your mouth and stick your tongue out."

Automatically my mouth opened and my tongue flicked out. I was horrified about how long it was.

"Now roll it back in again," you said.

"Another advantage that I did not think of at the time was that with that length of tongue in your mouth you will not be able to speak. It's a good job you won't need to eat in your new body. You will be putting your tongue to good use in a few minutes when I have finished talking to you."

"The next modification was to your penis. You have always had a hard on for pretty women so I thought I would help. Feel your penis."

Automatically my hand slid down the bed to my crotch. I was really surprised that I was fully erect despite my terror.

"That's right" she said "a full 8 inches of solid penis. You will be able to do a lot of shagging with that. I know you feel desperate to shag now and maybe later. That is because of the hormones I had inserted into your brain. That feeling won't go away. But I forgot to mention that no often how long you shag for you will never be able to climax so you will feel like this all the time."

"You thought in your new body with all your wealth you would spend your life shagging beautiful and nubile young women and ditch me. You will be doing a lot of shagging but only to women who hire you out for the night, day or week. I needn't tell you these may not be the prettiest women but woman desperate for a shag so old, ugly and fat but at least you will be making them happy. Just think with your obedience chip they will be able to have you as often as they like and tell you to go faster or slower or anything else they want. I am sure you will make a lot of women happy."

"Which brings us to my final modification. I thought it would be a shame if only women got pleasure out of you so your ass has been modified in two ways. Of course you never use your ass for any of the normal functions so it's just for pleasure. It is now so flexible that it can take any size of penis right up to an elephant if need be. Sadly, the more it is stretched the more it will hurt you but you can't have everything. But also you ass has a built in vibrator which I though some men would really like. Vibrate your arse."

With this I could feel my backside vibrate.

"Faster," she said and the vibrations became so fast that the bed began to shake.

"OK, that's enough now. Stop" and the vibrations stopped immediately.

"I want you to try to imagine the nastiest perverts you can imagine. And they can have you for the night. You will have to do everything they say. It might be better shagging older women but then you are not going to get the choice."

"So those are the things that have changed but some things have stayed the same. You will still have all your senses. You will still be able to see everything, hear everything, smell everything, taste everything and, best of all from my point of view you will still have a sense of touch. So let's say, if someone takes a whip to you for example, you will still feel that and it will hurt but the good news is that it will not mark your body."

"Because you still have the same brain you still have the same values. You will still want to do the things that you have always wanted to do like go to bed with beautiful women or get a blow job (yes I know about your extra marital affairs) and more importantly you will not want to do things that you have never wanted to do but, believe me, you won't have a choice."

"A word about your living arrangements. This used to be our bed but now it is my bed. I have arranged a room for you in the basement. I don't expect you to be here very often as so many nice people will want to take you out for the night but when you are here you will not come into this room. We only have 4 servants now and I am sure when you are here they will be able to find things for you to do. Sometimes you were not very kind to them so I am sure they will appreciate the help you can give."

"Tonight we are having a welcome back party for you. They all know about the modifications to you so who can tell who will give your orders. One of the people I have invited is someone you sacked only a month before your accident. He says he is going to make you kneel down and give him a blow job in the middle of the party so everyone can see."

"I have placed a few discrete adverts about your availability about and already I have had some interesting responses so after the party your work will really begin. I will need to see you at least weekly to get you recharged but believe me I will not be lonely."

"Before we go to the party I need to get cleaned up so get your mouth down to my crotch and get your tongue right up my fanny."

I did exactly as she said as if my body did not belong to me. My tongue flicked out of my month and up her fanny. I could still feel the heat and tasted the salty sperm her lover had left behind.

"OK" she said "I enjoyed that but there is one more thing we are going to try before I let you get cleaned up. I've been wondering if more men or woman would like to borrow you. I think on balance it might be men so I want to give you a taste of things to come whilst I can sit here and watch. Now turn over and lie on your front."

Again my body did exactly as she commanded. "We have another visitor" she said and went to the bedroom door. I could see who had come in but she told our visitor to get undressed. Our visitor did and walked round to the top of the bed. "This is John" she said.

John was all of 18 stone. "John is gay both ways so you are about to entertain him. I have explained to John that you hate gay men but he doesn't mind. John would like you to fuck him" My face wrinkled in disgust. "It would not be kind to fuck him when he is so dry so stick your tongue out please".

Once my tongue was fully extended she got some lubricating jelly from her bedside cabinet. She spread it all over my tongue. "Now I want you to put your tongue right up John's anus and move it around to get him well lubricated." John knelt in front of me with his hairy backside right in my face. I fought all I could but could not resist moving my face to his arse. My tongue glided right up his arse. John wriggled and sighed obviously in ecstasy. After a few minutes of this you said "OK, John, tell him want you want him to do."

"Move your tongue out" John said. He moved down the bed lying on his front "Now screw me." I did as I was told and for the first time in my life I was intimate with a man. John made me alter my speed, sometimes going fast and sometimes slow. Although my penis was being stimulated I could not come. I wanted to come desperately so it would end but I simply could not ejaculate.

After 10 minutes John said "OK, now it's my turn to have some fun. I'm told you are an ass virgin so I am really looking forward to this. Kneel at the end of the bed and bend over". Again I resisted all I could but my body moved to the end of the bed. Almost as soon as I bent over John was on me crushing me down with his weight. He felt where my backside was with his finger and then forced his penis right into me. The pain was excruciating.

John said "Now you are broken in, time for you to do some work to show me how much you are enjoying this. I am going to stay still and you are going to move your ass against me and back again so that you can feel the full length of my penis."

As was now unavoidable I pushed my buttocks against him and then pulled away. "Very slowly at first," he said, "until I am fully hard. After a few minutes he asked me to pump faster and I could feel him getting more exited.

You chipped in with "don't forget the vibrator."

"Turn the vibrator on," he said and as well as pushing and pulling against him I was vibrating his cock. I knew it would only be a short time and what seemed like only a few seconds I could feel his hot sperm shoot into me. "Go slowly now but keep the vibrator on low." This I did and I could feel his penis slowly getting smaller. In a few minutes he uncoupled and turned to you.

"That was a fantastic experience. I've never had anything like it."

You told him it was OK to get dressed as we had somewhere else to go. Before he left the room John said, "Would you mind if I borrowed him a week on Saturday. I've got some friends coming round and I'm sure they would all like to meet him. If you let me borrow him I will promise to get him back to you the next day." You readily agreed.

It was only then I realised what the long term future held for me.

You said that I should get washed and dressed ready to meet and greet our guests.