The Accident: Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very funny, mister old-fashioned, but if I'm gonna take care of you, this is part and parcel."

Katie walked up to him and let her hands fall to his waist. She grabbed ahold of his pants and unceremoniously unbuttoned them. As she unzipped the front, his heart jumped a little, as her hand was gliding over his pubes and down to the base of his penis.

"Very intimate," he exclaimed, to himself.

She bent down and tugged at both sides of his pants and they fell away. She was bent over, her face less than a foot from the bulge in his underwear.

"Arms up," she said, as she stood up, and then added, "I'll try and be gentle."

She managed to get his shirt off. He could have sworn, she paused for the briefest of moments as she looked at his chest. She walked over to the dresser.

"Top right," Peter anticipated her next question.

She took a clean shirt and got it on him with a little delicate maneuvering.

She pulled back the sheets, as Peter sat down and rotated his body carefully. She helped ease him back. This was so humiliating; however, Peter was so tired that he didn't care to make a big deal about it.

She walked over to the door and turned out the main light.

"I'll be just down the hall on the couch," she said, with one hand on the door frame, her silhouette outlined by the light in the hallway.

The reality of his life for the next few weeks hit him again all at once. He sighed out loud to match his internal frustration.

"You okay?" she asked, caringly.

"Yeah, just mentally and physically worn out from the day," he offered up.

"Kate?" he called out gently to her, after a pause.

"Yeah?"

He pondered what to say. He had a lot of emotion coursing through him at the moment. "Thanks for being here," he settled on in the end.

"You bet." She stood there for another second or two and then turned and walked down the hall.

_____

The next morning, Peter awoke with a sense of pain in several areas. First, were both of his wrists. This in fact was what had most likely woken him up, when he tried to turn on one side. The pain medication had obviously worn off and the shooting pain emanating from the ends of his limbs was intense, to say the least.

Second, was the familiar pressure of morning wood. He needed to pee really bad. He had drunk a bunch of water with his medicine, and it also had run its course and needed to exit his body.

He shifted a little, but this made him whelp slightly in pain. It was at this moment, Katie entered his doorway.

"How you doing?" she said, kinda groggily.

"In some pain," he said back, hoarsely. He thought it funny how their morning voices complemented each other.

"Okay, I'll get you some water and the pain meds."

The thought of drinking more water made Peter feel like he needed to take a piss all the more urgently. He hesitated, but then decided he just needed to say it. It's not like he hadn't said he needed to pee before to her, right? He reasoned.

"I need to pee, too," he said. It suddenly hit him, the reality of the difference of when he had said to her in the past versus right then. Before, he'd just leave the room and go to the bathroom by himself. Now, she was going to have to go with him and help him out. His heart started to race in a panic as he realized not only did this mean he'd be exposed, but there was also his massive erection to contend with.

"Okay, let's get you up," she said.

"NO!" he suddenly exclaimed, perhaps shouting louder than he needed to. "Not right now."

"Nonsense, let's get that taken care of first," she replied back. "If you are worried about me seeing...it, it's not like I haven't seen one before," she continued on, seemingly trying to anticipate his concern.

She walked over to the bed, and ripped the sheets and blanket back in one swift motion. This immediately revealed one pair of clearly tented boxer briefs. Her face revealed she was definitely not anticipating that, as she suddenly went wide eyed.

Several things happened all at once. Pete reflexively moved to cover himself in modesty. This caused him to cry out in pain. At the same time, Katie was so surprised, she shrieked loudly and then quickly tried to throw the sheets and blankets back over him. However, this ended up catching his arms, as she was bringing the covers up, he was moving his arms down. The mass and energy of Katie's motion was greater and the result of this, flung his arms up and he hit himself in the head. This caused him to cry out even more. It would have been comical, except for the fact that now he was doubly in pain.

"I'm SO sorry," she said very apologetically, while moving her hands in a circular motion of wanting to fix things, but not knowing what to do.

Through a scrunched-up face, Peter uttered, "Like I was saying, give me a few minutes for things to, uhh," he paused, "settle down."

For someone who had just woken up, Katie left the room impressively fast, her face beet red, to go get water and his medication.

"Can you help me sit up?" he said, still rather embarrassed, when she returned after what he thought was much longer than it usually took to go get water. He quickly added, "But leave the covers on."

She handed him two pain pills and a glass of water.

"Sorry about that," she said, after he had finished the glass of water and a long awkward silence.

"It's not a big deal," he said, trying to play it off cool.

"Looked pretty big to me," she said, with her head tilted slightly with a smirk and a wink.

"Ha ha," he intoned, sarcastically. "Like I said, just give me a minute and things will settle down."

She sat down on the bed at his feet. In the uncomfortableness of the moment, she had not taken much concern for the way she was sitting. Her left leg was dangling off the bed and her right foot was hooked behind her knee, so that her right leg lay flat on the bed. For the first time this morning, Peter realized she was wearing just a t-shirt and panties. Except now, in the full light of the morning, he could clearly see her underwear on either side of her hips. Had her t-shirt not draped low between her parted legs, he would have been treated to an unbroken view of her crotch from hip to hip.

Peter noticed how soft and delicate her skin was. As his eyes found the intersection of her foot and knee, they began to travel upward. He noticed how gently her foot rested just below her well-toned quad. He noticed how her calf muscle was slightly flexed, adding an additional contour. He noticed the subtle creases at the bend of her knee. He noticed, for the first time ever, a large freckle high very high up on her right inner thigh. He noticed how the V of her legs were leading lines straight to another V of her body, just remaining hidden by some shadows and light fabric.

"Holy shit, I have to snap out of this," he suddenly scolded himself internally, for a second time. "Besides," he thought, "this is going to have the exact opposite effect of what I need right now." Peter looked away down to the floor.

In fact, they were both awkwardly looking around the room, not knowing what to say or how long to wait. The shift in posture allowed for Peter's erection to subside after a minute or two. He just felt weird to say anything at all, 'cause what does he say, "My cock is no longer hard? My beef stick isn't engorged anymore? My dick isn't a stiff branch off the 'ol trunk of my body?" His dick had never really been a topic of discussion before, especially his erections.

"I'm ready," he decided, was the least weird.

Katie, much more slowly this time, drew back the sheets and kind of peeked around the blanket as his mid-section was exposed, like she was making sure the boogie man wasn't there anymore.

"Hey!" Peter exclaimed.

Katie quickly looked back up at him a little sheepishly. After helping him steady himself as he stood up, she followed behind out the door and down the hall to the bathroom. Peter couldn't tell if it was weirder to be followed like an elderly person in a nursing home, or the fact that his bestie was following behind him in just his undies.

Peter pulled up to the toilet like he normally did, but suddenly realized he couldn't even lift the seat, let alone hold his dick and aim. Katie was still behind him. There was a long moment of silence, which Katie finally broke.

"How do you want to do this?" she asked. "Do you want to sit?"

"If I'm being honest, I'd rather not have to turn around to face you," he replied, "so I'll just stand, I guess."

"Well," she paused, "how are you going to aim it?"

"I don't know, I hadn't thought that far ahead," he said, befuddled.

"Look, why don't I just pull down your shorts and you can direct me as I stand behind you?" she suggested, as she lifted the seat.

"Okay, we can try that, I guess."

There was a moment of hesitation, and then Peter felt Katie's hand scrunch up some fabric on either side of his thighs. He felt his underwear descend his body and his dick spring free as it passed over. She pulled his shorts halfway down to his knees.

"That far enough down?" she asked, and then added with a little giggle, "I've never had to manage this from a standing position before."

"Ha, I guess not." Peter thought her laughter helped ease the tension a little. There was another long pause of movement and Peter wondered if she must be feeling awkward. He, too, was beginning to feel awkward again.

"Umm, feeling a little exposed here," Peter exclaimed.

"Sorry," she said. "Can I just say something?"

"Ah, okay?" Peter said, hesitantly.

"Well-ll-ll," she said, really extending the word while intoning up and down, "you have a really cute butt."

Peter's face flushed a little, as he wondered if she really did just say that out loud. However, at the same time, he liked the compliment.

"Oh, well, thanks!" he said, trying to be chipper. "Now can we get on with it, I really have to pee."

He first felt her hand on his bare thigh. Her hand was a little cold so the sensation was stark. Her arm was already mostly extended, and in order to get ahold of his member, stepped closer to close the gap between them. He could feel the warmth of her body arrive at his back, yet another contrast as his exposed skin was cooler than her body, which was warmed at least by her t-shirt.

Her hand blindly meandered through his pubic hair at a slow enough pace that he felt like he was acutely aware of each hair follicle above his shaft. Her hand finally reached the top of his penis, as he could feel her pinky finger searching out the terrain of his protrusion for the first time, like an intrepid explorer's first arrival in a new land. He liked the feel of her gentle explorations on the top and sides of his penis with her pinky. She seemed to need some confidence and validation, that she had arrived at the right place.

"I think you found it," he said, in an attempt to relieve the obvious tension in the room.

"Looks like I have," she said, clearing her throat. "Sorry, didn't want to just all of a sudden grab it," she added, as he felt more and more of her fingers arrive on the surface of his shaft and sides of his balls. She lifted his cock off his balls with her first two fingers underneath and her thumb on top. Her other two fingers were acting as a brace, resting snugly between the bottom of his shaft and his balls.

He couldn't believe his best friend of twenty-three years, was holding his most private of parts in her hand. They had shared a lot over the years, but this was one area they had never tread. Beyond that, there were several other sensations overwhelming him. The warmth of her body against his, the swells of her breasts pushing into his back, and even her distinct smell; the kind of scent that is so unique to a person based on what shampoo, what deodorant, how and where one sweats during a day, and oils on their skin. However, the feeling of really needing to pee was holding all these sensations at bay thankfully; otherwise, he worried about the surprise her hand would have been in for.

"So, you'll have to direct me where to aim," she noted.

"Okay, no problem."

There was a long pause. For as much as Peter needed to pee, this was so far outside of his muscle memory, it was difficult to get the flow going. It seemed as weird as having someone try to feed you from behind.

"Well, are you gonna go, or not?" she finally said, sounding confused.

"Give me a sec, I'm not used to someone else's hand there."

"Wow, Julie really is a shitty girlfriend," she said, sarcastically.

"That's not helping," Peter exclaimed, in a strong but joking manner.

Peter calmed his mind, took a deep breath, and just let it flow.

"A little lower!" Peter exclaimed, all at once. The stream had luckily stayed in the bowl, but was close to breaching the top rim. Peter peed for what felt like a minute. The stream slowed down and then stopped. Katie let go of his penis and went to pull up his underwear.

"Wait, you have to shake it," Peter instructed her.

"Peter, I'm not going to play with your dick," she said, slightly annoyed.

"No, I don't mean like that," he said, exasperatedly. "You have to get the last few drops out."

"Oh." She wrapped her hand around his cock again and gave it two exaggerated shakes. "There, that good?"

"Should do, I guess."

She grabbed the waistband of his underwear and yanked up. She obviously had not done this before to a man because she rammed the elastic band straight into his balls.

"Ouch!" Peter jumped back a little.

"Oh sorry, not used to any equipment being in the way when I pull underwear up."

She exaggeratedly pulled the underwear out in front as she pulled it up. It made Peter feel like either he had the biggest cock in the world, or he was three-hundred-fifty pounds, he couldn't figure out which one.

She went over to the sink to wash her hands. Peter now turned around to her.

"Sorry if that was a little weird."

"I mean maybe a little, but I'm sure we'll get used to it," she said, calmly.

Peter instinctively walked over to wash his, as they traded places in the bathroom but then pulled up short and laughed.

"Yeah, I think there is a lot that I'll need to get used to," he said, mocking himself.

"Okay, now I have to pee," she said.

"Sure, sure," Peter replied, just standing there.

"That means, get out Peter, I don't need your help," she said, jokingly annoyed.

"Oh, I see," Peter retorted, in a similarly joking manner going out the door. "You get to see my ass but there's no quid pro quo?"

"No quid pro quo!? When was the last time you got a morning reach around!" she yelled after him, as he walked away down the hall back to his room.

Peter chuckled out loud. He had always loved their banter, but this was for sure taking it to another level. As much as it was awkward with her, there was also a deep comfort at the same time. He had known Katie for so long there was a bond, a trust, with her that he knew somehow this was all going to be okay, and not change or ruin what they had. In fact, he could tell this would only change things for the better. He had to admit he liked moving into this new phase of closeness with her.

_____

Katie walked over to the doorway and turned out the light, as she had done the previous night. The room was now lit only by the full moon streaming in through the window. Peter had expected her to keep going out the door and down the hallway to the couch. However, she turned around and just stood there.

"Everything okay?" Peter asked, quizzically.

"I slept really crappy last night; the couch wasn't very comfortable. Would you be okay if I slept in here tonight?"

"Like in my bed?" Peter still sounded confused.

"Well, where else? Does the idea of sleeping with me freak you out?" Katie said, plainly.

Despite the physical pain that Peter was experiencing, he was more mentally stung by the phrase 'sleeping with me' in that moment than any other pain. It caught him completely off guard.

"What if you need something in the middle of the night? I'd be much closer," she continued on, without waiting for a reply.

"Yeah, I guess you are right," Peter responded. "Sure, that works for me."

"Cool, let me go grab my stuff."

She left and came back momentarily. As Katie walked across the room to the other side of the bed, Peter's head swiveled and followed her across the room and looked over towards her on the opposite bed side, as she arrived.

In the dim light of the room, he could see her grab the bottom of the t-shirt she had been wearing all day and slip it up off over her head. Perhaps it was the pain medication, perhaps it was her referencing sleeping together, perhaps it was just her tenderness in his moment of need--but the situation allowed him to frame Katie in a new light.

It's not like he hadn't seen her in a sports bra before; in fact, he had many times when they played soccer or went on runs. But in the moonlit glow, somehow this felt more intimate, more personal, as it wasn't about her being in a state of activity, but rather being in a state of undress. She was vulnerable and exposed to him in such a way as never before.

He also had never really noticed her as a woman. Of course, he knew she actually was a female, but he had always thought of it more as an inconvenience or extra steps required to do the things friends do. For example, she was allowed to sleepover growing up, but she always slept in the guest room, or on the floor on an air mattress, door open, with his bedside lamp on. Whereas, he and his guy friends would just strip to their underwear and stay up all night in the same bed being goofy. Or if they were playing basketball shirts vs skins, she was never on his team if he was skins. And she always would go into another room to change. He had never seen her or looked at her, in this way.

So, this was new, unexpected, and intriguing all at the same time. She got her fingers under the elastic of her sports bra but turned around with her back to him as she peeled it off her toned, athletic form. He caught what he thought was a glimpse of the side of her breast--just a hint of a curve--before she pulled on her t-shirt down over her head.

As she flipped the sheets on her side of the bed back and she climbed in next to him, he was quite aware of her in the bed--in his bed. He was also aware of the state of internal excitement and nervous butterflies in his stomach, the way one would feel in anticipation of an intimate rendezvous with a new lover.

"Snap out of it," he thought to himself. This was Kate, his best friend, practically his sister. How could he think this way about her? It's just the novelty of the situation he reasoned with himself.

She turned on her side and wiggled toward him. His sense of excitement was heightened. He could sense her whole body, just mere inches away from his.

"It's just sleep you friggin' idiot," Peter chastised himself. And besides, the awareness of dull pain in his wrists was starting to take center stage again, more so than any new peculiar feelings.

"Goodnight, Kate."

"'Night, Peter," she said in a way that he could tell she was almost drifting off into sleep.

Peter followed her shortly after.

_____

On the fourth day, they spent the day lounging by his pool. Peter, not being able to swim, sat in one corner of the pool stairs on the second step down to be able to soak most of his body in the water. He was reclined backwards with his arms resting on the pool's edge around him. Usually, he'd be doing laps or diving, but not today. He didn't seem to mind, as he was enjoying watching Katie horse around.

Peter was pretty free to watch her, as not only was Katie focused on what she was doing, but she had also placed his sunglasses on for him, so the direction of his gaze was masked. He enjoyed watching her sleek form dive into the pool. Her body stretched long by her diving form, really brought her curves to the forefront. He especially enjoyed watching her climb out of the pool on the ladder in the deep end, as her butt would hang low and as she pulled out of the water; the water rushing down her backside.