The Accident: Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't realize women could get that wet," Peter said, in genuine surprise.

"I'm not normally this wet. But," she paused and looked away over his shoulder in embarrassment, "you are not the only one who hasn't had release in over a week. I haven't rubbed one out for over two weeks."

"Damn and I thought I had gone a long time," Peter said, smiling.

To Peter's surprise, Katie didn't wrap up this demonstration. She continued to rub herself on Peter's thigh. The only change was that she wrapped her hand around his cock again and started to jerk him off, as she continued to rub back and forth, back and forth.

"Oh my god, this feels so good," she said, breathing heavily.

"You might want to slow down on me or, I'm going to, I'm gonna..."

"Cum really fast," she completed his sentence for him. Peter noticed the heaving in her chest.

"Yeah," he said, breathlessly. He felt a little embarrassed in admitting that, but he felt there was no point in avoiding the truth of it in his current state.

Katie had an enraptured expression on her face. She wrapped her free arm around his neck and placed her hand on the back of his head, brought her forehead to his, and pulled him close to her, as they moved rhythmically. The towel that she had wrapped her hair in, dropped to the side of them and her still-wet hair fell in thick strands onto both of their shoulders, swaying back and forth with their sexual motion.

"Don't worry, I think I may beat you," she said. She rubbed back and forth on his legs, faster and faster. The moment was too much for Peter. The sultry shower display, her hairy mound rubbing and grinding on him, the streak of feminine sex on his leg, her breasts swaying right in front of him. All of this sent him over the edge.

"Uggghhhhhh," he began to cum, almost violently.

In the position she was masturbating him, his cock was pointed slightly away from his body and straight up at her. The first shot of his load hit her right between her tits. He didn't see the subsequent blasts, as he closed his eyes and his head fell backward, her forehead resting on his lips.

At the same moment, she started to quiver across her entire body. "Unn, unn, unn," she uttered, in rapid succession. She squeezed his neck tightly, as she ground harder into his thigh.

He kissed her sweetly. She collapsed on him with both her arms around his neck. She put her head on his shoulder. He could feel her hot, sweaty skin against his chest and the curls of her hair, brushing his cheek. Another wave of sensory overload hit him. Peter could smell the mix of male and female sex, her vaginal scent wafting up through the funnel of their bodies, his sperm all over her hand, wrapped around his neck.

"Just wanted to point out I beat you that time," Peter jested.

She laughed in her deep breathing, coming out of her orgasm. "Well not by very much, but okay, I'll buy beers."

Peter laughed.

As she sat back up, Peter saw his cum had slid down her stomach in streaks and now sat nestled in her golden-brown patch of groomed pubic hair. For some strange reason, that image really stood out in his mind as the ultimate mixing of the two of them. They kissed passionately, continuing to smear sweat and sex without care on the surfaces of their skin.

"Let's rinse off," Katie said, and paused, "...together."

_____

It was good to get out of the house. This was the first time Peter had been out since the accident. While it was only for something as mundane as grocery shopping, it was nice to do something that made him feel normal again.

As they walked, Peter wished he could have held Katie's hand. He was content to at least be able to steal kisses at opportune moments--while waiting in line, or while trying to decide on which cereal to buy. It seemed both weird and natural to kiss her out in public. Natural because it was just a reflection of how he felt, but weird because it was so new, he felt as though they might get 'caught' at any moment. He laughed at himself for thinking and feeling this way.

As Katie was picking out some fruit, Peter walked up behind her and placed his head on top of hers. Their sizes made them like Russian dolls that could be nested, one inside the other.

"Someone needs to pinch me," Katie abruptly stated, as she stepped back and turned around to face Peter.

"How's that?" Peter said, rather confused.

"I just need confirmation that all this is real, I can't believe...you...me...ahhh!" She seemed to run out of words and be more pleased than Peter had ever seen her.

"Well, I can't really be the one to pinch you," Peter said, lifting his arms to remind her of his state, "unless..., " he leaned in and whispered in her ear, "I can pinch you in certain places with me teeth." As he pulled back from her face, he chomped his teeth quietly in motions towards her breasts while smiling.

"Well, Peter Arnold, I do declare," Katie said, in a mock southern accent as she put her hand on the top of her chest.

Peter just laughed.

"I'm serious, Peter. I can't believe this is for real."

"To be honest, me either, Kate. Right now, it feels like a big secret and something I want to shout from the rooftops at the same time. Is that weird?"

"No, totally!" she exclaimed in agreement, louder than she probably should have because the clerking working produce looked over at them. "I love that in the whole world, just you and I know about this right now. It's so special to me. I wonder what our parents are gonna say? I wonder if we could keep it secret from them and for how long?"

"Ha, that would be hilarious. Just see how long it takes for them to notice. We could not tell them and just start doing little things like holding pinkies or quick kisses on the cheek when we say goodbye in front of them. Who do you think would notice first?"

"Your dad, for sure," Katie said, without hesitation. He seems to pick up on subtle details.

"Well, let's keep it a secret, at least for today," she requested.

"The world's best secret," Peter responded.

Katie smiled and kissed his cheek slowly and gently, glancing over her shoulder to see the clerk still eyeing them. Peter and Katie busted up laughing, as they hurried over to the checkout.

_____

After they got home and put the groceries away, they spent the rest of the day watching a Harry Potter movie marathon and cuddling on the couch.

As they began what was now their routine for bed, it was clear that something had changed, nay evolved, between them. There was no awkwardness in this undressing routine. In fact, there seemed to be a charged energy in the room to replace what was any hesitancy.

Katie brought her body right up to his. With her two hands in front of her, she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. However, instead of pulling his pants off, Peter felt Katie's right hand sliding down underneath his underwear. Her hand quickly arrived at his pubes where she stopped short. She gently brushed her hand through his pubic hair.

"Spread your legs more," she said, softly.

Peter took a wider stance and Katie's hand continued its journey south. Katie's hand spread open and gave one squeeze to as much as Peter's package as it could cover. He liked the cramped and constrained feeling of her hand, as an addition to his cock and balls down his shorts. This started the flow of blood to his dick.

Katie then diverted her hand around his shaft and dug low to move all of her fingers, save for her thumb, to the underside of Peter's balls. She rolled the underside of each of his testicles gently between her fingers in an undulating fashion. Her fingers continued their exploration as she massaged and pushed gently on his perineum.

"Uuaagh," Peter's gentle sigh escaped his mouth.

"You like that, I take it?" Katie inquired.

"Very much. I wish I could do the same to you."

"Play with my balls?" Katie joked.

Peter laughed lightly. "You know what I mean. I want to stroke you, too."

"We'll figure something out," Katie said, assuredly. "Let me focus on you for the moment."

She pulled her hand out and tugged to pull down Peter's pants, helping him step out of each leg. However, instead of bending back up, she went down on her knees. Katie ran her cheek across the fabric of his underwear with his now-budding bulge just below. He was a quarter hard, so his penis was lifted off his balls and stretching the material, but still curved in the form of a recently flaccid penis. She then started to turn her head from side to side. As her mouth passed over his shaft, he could feel her hot breath. He liked the fluctuating sensation of her soft cheeks interspersed with this hot breath. His cock continued to swell.

"Let's get you out," Katie said. Peter was unsure if she was talking to him or to his penis.

She pulled down his underwear, as she continued this side-to-side motion with her head. His cock sprang quite free. Peter felt like it must have hit her below her chin.

"Spread open again," she said, this time more sultry. "And can you move that pillow over to me?" She pointed to the bed.

Peter bent sideways, used his forearm to guide the pillow off the edge of the bed. He then widened his stance.

"Wider," she told him.

Peter spread even wider. Katie grabbed the pillow and put it between Peter's well-spread legs. She turned her body around, back to Peter, and then sat on the pillow directly underneath Peter's impromptu A-Frame. They were now both facing the same direction. Peter looked down, curious as to her intentions. Katie folded the pillow so that it was doubled up and looked up at Peter.

"Just face forward and close your eyes," she said. "Trust me."

Peter did as he was told. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and waited for whatever sensory experience Katie had in mind for him. The first thing he felt was her forehead rubbing against his quite-dangling-and-exposed testicles. The soft skin of her forehead tickled the light pubes that took up most all over his balls. His cock rose more.

He then felt light kisses on his balls. Her soft lips were a perfect complement to the soft tissue of his scrotum. As she continued to kiss his balls, she began to pull on his scrotum with pursed lips. He loved the feeling of her tugging at his sack.

Katie then added sucking an individual testicle into her mouth, as the trifecta of testicular sensation. Peter opened his eyes to take all this in. As he looked down, he saw Katie sitting beneath him, neck stretched upwards, head tilted up, with his left testicle in her mouth. God, it was hot. She looked like a suckling calf, except it was a different kind of milk that was going to soon produce.

"I didn't say you could look," she said, mock scolding him as she let go of his testicle with a sucking sound.

"Sorry, sorry ma'am," Peter said jokingly back, as one would say to a schoolteacher.

He closed his eyes again. He felt Katie go back to her cycle of kisses, tugs, and sucks on his balls. Peter then felt a hand wrap around his fully hard shaft. Katie first just held and squeezed it. Peter responded by squeezing his pelvic muscles back to cause his cock to pulse. Katie started to squeeze his cock in rhythmic patterns that Peter would then respond back to, in cock pulses. They both giggled after one particularly complex pattern that Peter just couldn't quite pull off.

Katie began a slow movement of her light grip up and down his shaft. As she did this, her sucking of his balls transformed more and more into licking. Her licking also didn't remain to the confines of his scrotum, as she began to explore his underside from the base of his shaft to the back, bordering on his asshole. The sensation, between her hand and her tongue, felt glorious for Peter.

"I'd like to let you know," she said, as she all of a sudden let go of his cock and stopped licking.

"Let me know what?" Peter asked quizzically, looking down at her. She popped her head out from between his legs, turned slightly to look up at Peter, and met his gaze. It was a funny sight for Peter, to look down and see his fully erect penis in the same frame as Katie's face, and her seated on the floor.

"You said I'd like it and I said wouldn't you like to know," she added.

"Huh?" Peter was confused.

"I said, 'wouldn't you like to know,'" she exaggerated the phrase.

"I got what you said, but I don't understand," Peter replied back.

"Man, you are going to make me spell it out, aren't you?" Katie sounded a little embarrassed.

"I'm not trying to be a pain here, but I'm not following," Peter said, kindly.

"A cat, or rather like a cat," she paused. "You said you'd clean me," she used quotes when she said the word clean.

"Ooooooh yeah," Peter came to not only understand and remember, but an extreme course of excitement shot through his body.

"So, I was right!" Peter said, proudly.

"Yes," Katie said bashfully, swinging her arms and body back and forth like a toddler.

"With pleasure," Peter said, excitedly.

"That's the idea!" she said, very bubbly.

"If you get your pants off, I think I can do the rest," Peter told her.

"Well, now I'm intrigued."

It was Peter's turn to figure out how to get things accomplished.

As Katie pulled off her pants and folded them nicely, Peter looked about the room. She turned to face him, hands on her hips, and stood there in her panties and top.

"Now what?" she asked.

Peter panicked. He wanted to do something as interesting and erotic as she had, but he was drawing a blank in the moment. He went for the first thing that came to his mind.

"Let's start simple. Lie on the edge of the bed."

Katie sat on the bed and then lay back, her legs bent at a ninety-degree angle off the side, with her feet flat on the floor. Peter got up on the bed and got on his knees to the right of her. He thought of how she started with her forehead on him, so he thought, better than nowhere to start.

"Close your eyes now," said Peter, who relished being able to be the one giving instructions.

Peter shifted his kneeling position slightly up towards her head, bent his body over, and put his arms behind his back. He then slowly placed the softest of kisses on her forehead.

"Oh," she said, eyes still closed, sounding a little surprised. "I like that already."

"Were you expecting something else?" he asked.

"Well, you know, most guys would just go for gold. Way to kick it off classy."

Peter laughed inside, "If only she knew I didn't really have any sort of plan."

He continued kissing her forehead, but soon found his way down the bridge of her nose and onto her high cheeks.

"That tickles," she said, happily.

"Sorry," he said, as though he had hurt her.

"No, it's nice," she reassured him. "You are very gentle."

At the perfect pause of timing, after the word gentle, Peter placed a subtle kiss on her lips and pulled back up.

"Mmmmm, more please," Katie said warmly, as if asking for hot chocolate.

Peter didn't hesitate to oblige. They kissed gently for quite a while, there being nowhere to go, no boxes to check, and no hurry. As their kisses continued, their mouths parted slightly, and their tongues delicately explored each other.

"You are so soft," Peter told her.

"I like the feel of you on my lips," she offered back.

Peter shifted his body again, this time, down hers towards the edge of the bed. He stretched out his core and grabbed the bottom of her shirt. Using his teeth, he latched onto the hem and started pulling it up.

"Want some help?" she asked, as she looked down at him.

Peter spit out her shirt.

"Hey, I couldn't look, and neither can you," he said, jokingly. "I got this. It's my turn to focus on you. Just close your eyes and lie there."

Peter picked her shirt back up with his teeth and managed to get about halfway up her body, before the pressure of her back wasn't allowing him to make any more progress of pulling it up.

"Okay, you can help a little by arching your back," he said, a little dejected.

Katie just arched her back and smiled.

Peter managed to get her shirt all the way up above her sports bra. He could see her cleavage being held in perfect suspension by the dark-gray cotton.

Peter stretched out again, and started kissing Katie softly just above her belly button. Katie giggled. Peter continued to move around her stomach. When he reached the side of her stomach and placed a final kiss, Katie suddenly bunched up and laughed really loud.

"I had no idea you were that ticklish there," Peter said, surprised.

"Well, it's not like you have been kissing my stomach all these years. But, I really do like it, actually," she added.

Peter decided to stay away from her sides and focus more on the middle. He kissed from her belly button up her sternum to the lower band of her sports bra. Peter hopped over the material of the bra and began kissing first her left, then her right top of breasts.

Katie breathed deeply. He then hopped over the bunched-up shirt at her shoulder and began kissing her neck. Katie instinctively turned her head away from Peter, to give him better access. It was Katie's turn to let out a gentle sigh. Peter took this as a good sign of encouragement. He repeated this process of moving up and down the core of her body several times. Katie seemed to move more and more into a state of relaxation.

On the fifth time up her body, he didn't skip over her sports bra. He turned his head sideways a little, grabbed the elastic with his teeth and said, "Arch," as best he could. Katie understood him enough, as she slowly arched her back as she filled her lungs with air. Peter tugged hard at the elastic, and with a rapid slide he applied enough energy to get the band over the tops of her breasts.

Her eyes still closed, Peter sat up, partially to take a break and partially to take this all in. He savored the sight of her, her serene face, the bunched-up layers of fabric at the tops of her breasts, her breasts fully exposed to him, her toned stomach.

With one squinted eye, she peeked up at him. "Whatcha doing?" she asked, calmly.

"Just admiring how amazing you are."

Katie closed her eye again, and smiled.

Peter bent over and began kissing the bottom of her breasts, first the left, then the right. He kissed around the entire base in smaller and smaller circles until he reached her areolas. He then, taking inspiration from Katie, turned his head from side to side, rubbing his cheeks and breathing hot air on her nipples.

"Oh my god, I love that. Keep going." Katie didn't hesitate to let her pleasure in this matter be known.

Peter continued this motion for a while, but began adding kisses to her nipples as his mouth passed over, and then eventually gentle sucking. Her areolas dimpled and her nipples became very erect. Katie then, just moaned. Her obvious pleasure and sounds excited Peter sexually.

Peter got up and off the bed. He wanted to move on down her body. He was thinking how he'd manage this next section of her body.

"Spread your legs as wide as you can," he instructed her.

Katie spread her legs wide with her feet up on her toes. Peter knelt between her legs at the altar of her most feminine of spaces. He could see a damp spot in the center of her matching dark-gray panties. He could also see the edges of her outer labia and some fine hair peeking out the side of her panties. He could also definitely smell the aroma of a woman in heat, as he drew in deep breaths.

Peter bent low to kiss the tops of her feet. With her feet extended on the toes, it was easy to travel up each leg, placing kisses all the way to her knees. When he reached her knees, he transitioned to her inner thighs.

"I can't say exactly why, but I love this freckle you have right here," Peter said, as he got to the freckle on her right inner thigh. "It's such an intimate spot," he added.