The Accident: Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw you checking it out the other day, when I was sitting on the bed," she said, in a joking accusatory way.

"You got me," he admitted.

He kissed that freckle several times. Katie began to rotate her pubic mound, calling to Peter for attention. The smell of her sex was very distinct. Peter continued to kiss closer and closer, switching from side to side. He kissed her left outer labia and she overtly pushed her mound towards him; Peter could tell she wanted much more. He then licked both the left and right edges of the exposed labia. He liked the subtle, yet supple, fold of skin. Its texture was only enhanced by soft hairs.

Peter then brought his mouth right over the center of her panties, yet he didn't make physical contact. He just breathed very heavily in and out for a while. This brought erotic pleasure to the both of them. Katie with the warm exhale, Peter on the savory inhale.

"Oh, Peter," Katie exclaimed, in a state of sexual delight.

Peter so badly wanted to yank her panties off and overwhelm her mound with his mouth, but he realized in this current position, it would be a lot of shuffling to get the panties off. It was at that moment, Peter had a flash of sexual inspiration. He got up off his knees.

"Stand up," he told her.

Katie opened her eyes, stood up to face him. She looked expectantly at him for more instruction.

"Take off your shirt and bra," he stated, plainly.

Katie complied and stood there smiling at him.

"Now, turn around and bend over," he continued.

From this position, Peter knew he could manage those panties without much help. Peter bit her rump lightly. Katie gently slapped his shoulder. He grabbed the elastic and got on his knees again. As he moved his head and body downward, the panties descended her fine legs, leaving her exposed. Peter drank in her whiter-than-the-rest-of-her-skin shapely looking ass.

"Go over to the dresser," he continued to give out commands.

Katie walked over to Peter's dresser, which was three drawers high. This put it just slightly below Katie's tits in height. Katie turned and walked over. Peter followed, his cock at full attention, swayed back and forth as he walked. He stared intently at her ass.

"Grab the corners, bend over, and pull yourself onto your stomach," he told her, impressed by his own confidence.

Katie looked over her shoulder and smiled a very naughty smile. She hopped up a little, grabbed the corners, and pulled herself tight onto the dresser. As she lay flat on the top of the dresser, her ass and legs dangled over the side in a free fall.

Peter bent over and licked from just above the heel, all the way up to the middle of her ass. He then licked the lower contours of each ass cheek, lingering longer and longer in the lower middle of her crack. He teased her just at the edge of her labia. Peter wasn't quite able to get the angle he wanted.

"Uff, uff," she panted.

Peter used his leg to push, rather strongly and abruptly, the dresser out from the wall. It made a loud scraping sound.

"Hook your feet on the edges of the dresser," he said, as a man focused on a mission.

"Oh," Katie said, surprised. "I've never seen this side of you before."

"I've never seen this side of you, either," Peter said sarcastically, kissing her left ass cheek.

Katie chuckled, which made her ass shake. She hooked her feet on the corners of the dresser and tilted her mound outward to him. This opened her up to him, with exquisite access. Peter was done teasing. He dove straight in and buried his face in the undercarriage of her body.

"Oougghhh," Katie let out a deep guttural sigh of release. It was obvious she, too, was relieved he was done teasing her.

As Peter's mouth and lips nipped and sucked at her folds, he was doubly rewarded with a front-row scent of that complex mix of sex and light hint of scat, his nose so close to her asshole. Peter loved every millisecond.

"Bring your ass out a little," Peter instructed her.

Katie moved accordingly.

Peter on his knees, bent lower and titled his head up to put his tongue right on her clitoral nub.

"Holy fuck, Peter, you know how to lick me," she breathily exclaimed. "Keep going," she encouraged him.

He lapped heartily, both on her clitoris and her labia. Katie's breathing became more ragged. At one point, he even used his nose to spread apart her labia and nuzzled into her innermost sanctum.

"Ooooh, fuck, yeah," she cooed.

Peter moved to concentrate more on her clitoris, mixing light licks with large, flat tongue swipes. Her grunts and writhing became more pronounced.

Katie reached a hand around and put it on Peter's head. "I don't want to cum yet. I want you inside me first. Let's go back to the bed."

Peter got up and walked back over to the bed.

"Seems like you haven't lost any of your vigor in taking care of me?" she said jokingly, pointing at his continued erection.

"Sorry, I am just so turned on by the sight and..." he hesitated if he should continue or not, "...and smell of you."

Katie rubbed his shoulder. "I'm glad. Lie down," she rubbed the bed where she wanted him.

Peter lay down.

"I'm really turned on and close, so I'm going to do something for you, but don't touch or lick me, otherwise I'll definitely cum," Katie informed him.

Katie positioned her body over him in a sixty-nine position.

"Just look, and..." now she hesitated, "...smell."

Peter looked up to see her vulva on full display. Her outer lips, well swollen and open, in their butterfly position. The center of her vaginal opening was slick with his salvia and her own sex lubricant. Her scent continued to fill his nostrils and senses.

Katie took Peter's shaft in hand, and angled it toward her open mouth. Peter closed his eyes in expectant pleasure. The warmth and moistness of her mouth made his eyes roll under their closed lids. As she bobbed up and down on his cock, her ass and mound swayed in similar micro-motions. He liked looking at the shape of all her nooks and crannies.

Katie would occasionally stop sucking on his cock, and lick down his entire shaft and onto his balls. He liked the contrast between sucking and licking.

Katie, still on her knees, sat up so her body was vertical directly above him. She grabbed a hold of his cock and began to jerk him off. She had such a fine touch and speed. He was surprised she knew the cadence of stroking that maximized his pleasure. Her angle pulled his cock away from his body. It made his dick feel even more taut. Peter began to feel that sensation of an oncoming orgasm.

"I think we're about at the same place now."

Katie leaned forward and looked down at him upside down, and smiled.

"Good, I want you inside me."

Katie flipped around and straddled his cock, grabbing it with her right hand. She didn't immediately insert it, though, as she first used it as a dildo to rub up and down the length of her labia and then in circles around her clit. As she circled more, she stopped looking down at the intermingling of their sex, lifted her head up and closed her eyes. Peter could see in her face, how good this made her feel.

She slowed this masturbating with Peter's dick, and positioned it at the entrance to her vagina. She put his head in just the slightest bit, and let go of holding his cock. Peter was so hard, she was not going to need any assistance in getting it in.

She looked directly into Peter's eyes, as she slowly lowered her body and allowed him to enter her fully. Once their coupling was complete, she lay on Peter's chest and put her arms at her sides. They just lay there still for a moment, fully joined as one being.

"This is so amazing, Peter. I've wanted to be this close to you for so long."

"I didn't know it, but so did I."

She lifted her body up, but pushed against his chest and she started a slow rhythmic motion up and down on his shaft. Her hands were flat on him, her lips pursed, her eyes closed. Up and down she went, with a slight forward-to-back motion. She picked up her speed. Peter knew it wouldn't be long.

"I'm really close," Peter said.

"Me, too. Just cum."

Peter felt that welling up from his balls, ready to expel his seed out into the world.

"Uuuahhhghhh," he loudly intoned.

He felt that rhythmic pulsing of his cock begin. He knew he just fired his first load of cum deep into her vaginal recesses. At the same moment, Katie began quivering. This time, Peter could feel her vaginal walls constricting around his cock. This only heightened the intensity of his orgasm.

"Un, uhn, uhhn, uhhhn," Katie let loose vocally.

She collapsed onto his chest, with her hands curled up under her chin. Peter's cock, still quite rigid, remained inside her. They lay there, basking in the glow of their orgasms and union.

Peter felt her rhythmically squeeze his cock. Peter responded in the same pattern. They laughed together.

"Let's not start that again," Peter said, still laughing. He loved the feel of her vagina all around his penis. It seemed to envelop him.

As he continued to deflate in size, he could feel his cum and her juices running down his balls and the cracks of his legs. The idea that they had just had sex, sent an almost-second-orgasmic shock through his body, except this one was emotional, rather than physical.

"You know what I think we need?" Peter asked.

"What?" Katie inquired in a gentle response.

"A couples retreat."

"Oooh, good idea!" she said, lifting her head slightly to look at him. "But then our parents would know for sure."

"Well then, how about a stealth couples retreat?" he suggested.

"Right under our parents' noses even?" she added.

"Yes! Sounds like an awesome challenge."

"I'm in." she said.

"Well technically, I'm in...you right now," he said, in an instructional manner.

"Pffffhgh," she blew, laughing through her lips, spitting slightly on Peter.

Peter kissed her forehead and hugged her tighter.

_______________